[PRP] Do I know you? (Indawo and Tori) Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cajmera

Ruthless Phantom

PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2006 9:36 pm
Translucent bubbly wings gleamed in the sunlight as they spread wide, flexing to their full span as their owner slid into a full body stretch, wings, neck, and legs all extending and cracking slightly. It was a gorgeous morning, and Indawo had just enjoyed perhaps the best sleep he'd ever had; he'd have to remember this place. But now... "Let's see...I know that there was a river around here somewhere...and an apple tree." A bath and breakfast sounded good; so, having stretched himself as well as was necessary, he trotted off in what seemed like a likely direction.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2006 9:41 pm
Tori trotted along the river, after having gotten a cold drink. she wondered if she might meet anyone today. stopping where she was, she felt the need to splash about the river for fun and to cool off. smirking eh went in knee deep into the river and started to prance about. the cool water felt good and after words she thought she might go find a apple or soemthing.  

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

Cajmera

Ruthless Phantom

PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2006 9:52 pm
Though he was the type that tended towards moroseness, Indawo usually started the day off in a good mood, and today was no exception. Humming happily to himself, he strolled through the tall grass, his ears perked forwards in anticipation (and to help hear the river!). His earlier observations hadn't failed him, and before long the clear sound of running water was present. "Ah...looks like it'll be another glorious day!" As soon as the words were out of his mouth, he'd come to the top of a little rise, and the river spread out before him like a shining ribbon. "Perfect!"  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2006 9:58 pm
Tori prance out of the water after geting cooled off enough. shaking her mane and flicking her tail, she felt good this day. looking about she wondered if anyone was about. seeing no one currently as she did not look at the little rise that was not too far off, she decided would go walk down the river a bit then find somethign to do next. another smirk spread across her lips and as she decided to blot down the river for fun.  

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

Cajmera

Ruthless Phantom

PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2006 10:05 pm
Enjoying the view as he was, Indawo was nonetheless surprised when a mare moved into his field of vision. Somehow, he'd been under the impression that he was the only one out here...but, thinking about it, he realized he'd often been wrong like that these days. Good thing he wasn't rabidly anti-social, at the least.

Consequently, after a moment of looking, he shrugged his shoulders and started down towards the river. As he did so, he smiled pleasantly at the mare. "Good morning to you"

PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2006 10:11 pm
Tori stopped as she saw the stallion and barely heared he say 'good morning to you'. giving a chuckle, she trotted over to him with a smile. " and good morning to you to."giving a nod to him, she was always the polite and friendly type. " so what brings you here today?"  

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

Cajmera

Ruthless Phantom

PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2006 10:23 pm
Blinking a moment, Indawo regarded the mare with surprise; he really hadn't expected anything but a passing 'good morning' as the two went passing each other by. Still, it only took him that moment to regain his composure, then he was smiling once more. "Just thought I'd see what there was in the vein of a swim and a bite to eat over here; how about you?"  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2006 10:30 pm
Tori then chuckled again at the stallion. " i see, well thats always good. me i was pondering what i should do next after i was just out from a swim myself." she was actualy still a bit wet from her so called swim. " oh and i forgot to introduce myself. im tori and you are?" she knew he had not expected her to stop and start talking to him but hey she always like to meet someone new.  

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

Cajmera

Ruthless Phantom

PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2006 9:06 am
"Well, if you've already been, you'd probably be a good authority on the state of the water, wouldn't you?" Now that was over his original surpirse, Indawo had shifted in 'socialbility mode' with relative ease; as long as no attention was paid to his wings, he could remain like that for a decent length of time, after all. "And I'm called Indawo, or Indy; nice to meet you, Tori."  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2006 6:57 pm
" hmmmm i suppose so." Tori chuckled again and had always been one easy to talk to. " i say the water is quite nice. and its nice to meet you too Indawo." she then thought for amoment about his nick name indy and thought it was a good one. " hmmm i think the nick name Indy suits you." saying that for not piticuler reason, she smiled at Indawo.  

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

Cajmera

Ruthless Phantom

PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2006 9:47 pm
At the comment about his nickname, Indawo found himself smiling a bit more pronouncedly as well. "Well...my friend Safi always called me Indy when we were foals, and it sorta stuck; though these days, I'm not called Indy for lack of being able to pronounce my real name." He turned then and looked at the water, sparkling crsytaline blue in the morning light. "But if the water is warm..." Smiling roguishly, he leapt forward into the water with a mightly SPLASH!  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 30, 2006 9:24 pm
Tori smirked. " i see well i think i shall call you indy cause its a nice nickname." she then watched him splash into the water. which he splashed her in the process but she did not mind. giving a laugh, she charged in after him. " i'll get you for the splashing." she said jokingly and giggled a bit.  

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

Cajmera

Ruthless Phantom

PostPosted: Sat Jul 01, 2006 9:48 am
"Oh, so you'll get me, huh Tori? Well, you'll have to excuse me if I think otherwise!" Laughing, Indawo paddled out deeper into the water, away from her as she entered the water. "And it wasn't like I splashed you intentionally, anyway!" At that, he stuck out his tongue, but the merry glitter remained in his eyes  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 02, 2006 6:02 pm
Tori grinned at indawo. "oh really well its on now. and i know you did not, but i rather have soem fun geting you back anyways." giggling she was having fun, as she pranced around in the water and stuck her tounge back out at Indawo. she then splashed purposely at Indawo in play.  

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

Cajmera

Ruthless Phantom

PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2006 12:34 pm
"Oh, so you want to do it like that, huh? Well, in that case...this is war, Tori!" Indawo's declaration was punctuated by a yelp as Tori's splash hit him, causing his formerly bushy mane to become plastered to his head and his ears to flatten. "If it's a water fight you want...then it's a water fight you'll get!"

With that, he spread his wings for extra propulsion in the water, then dove at Tori, backwinging and sending a massive wave in the mare's direction.

Open/Private Canon IC RP

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff