Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply furries for all
..-*Inu's Sanctuary*-.. Please come in- happiness! Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

inuyasha_gurl

PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2005 10:52 pm
Wondering off from everyone beyond a lovely hill side, you'll find a meadow filled with every flower imaginable. There's a waterfall that runs into a beautiful lake, with fresh cristine water. So clear that you can see the rocks and fish on the bottom. If you get closer to the waterfall or the lake however, you'll discover it's not a water from anywhere around here. In fact the water runs from a portal that contects me to my world. The water is called Angel water, so pure that it can burn any evil and purify anything. Right above the waterfall about 800 yards off, you'll see a lovely house. You'd think it's a miniture castle. The pillers were all of crystal with bright orange amber embroidering the edges in a circle. The doors are made of a gold so fine, the gods faught for it. Now the only thing left of it on this planet, stands before you. The golden doors are shaped like gigantic wings of an angel, embalmed with the same bright amber as the pillers.
As you push the doors open you notice the house is almosr like a circle, with 4 pearl doors. In the middle you notice that a large staircase made purely from angel rock (A clear crystal that people think is now a myth. The crystal is as clear as the water from the lake.). The railings of the staircase are engraved with ancient writings. As you reach the top you can't help but notice a door bigger then any you've seen. At the edges are fire crystals, that look as if they are alive. In the middle of the door are a 4 large crystals with 3 smaller ones encircling each one. The 4 large crystals represtent the main elements that make up the world. The smaller ones the less important ones, that keep the evil at bay. Engraved on the 4 jewels is a language known only by my family and I. Each jewel holding a different name on each one. In the middle of the 4 jewels is a much larger star shaped Onix jewel. However you realize the door seems almost like a flame, somewhat transparent. Yet if you attempt to touch the door, you notice it's colder then ice. Not only is the door unbreakable, but impossible to open by anyone but I.
Through out the house are golden draperies. Painted on the walls are again that wierd writing and angels. It was as if it told a story about how the world was. Everyone walking freely among one another. Then it goes to the world now, horrid and unspeakable. On a farther off wall is a a disturbing piece, which is representing the world to become. In the exact middle of it all shows a painting of 2 people. A man taller then any other, and finely built with a remarkable sword by his side. The artist obviously pointing out the fine eyes and hair the man had. He's dressed in sils so simple that they were gorgeous. To his right was a extraordinarily beautiful women. Her hair long and vibrant and blending in to the background. She wore a large crown, that many would mistaken for the lady of the lake's. But this crown was different, it was as if it were real. The womens eyes were as breathe taking as the man next to her. She wore a gown of white with crimson trims, and golden lace. In her hand she and the man both held midnight blue flames, which gave off a golden light that surronded them. But there was something disturbing about this as well. As if the two people were right there in front of you repenting for there sins of the world. There eyes glowed with fear, sarrow, and happiness. On the bottom of the two is a small animal...On a couch under the painting is a sleeping animal, so alike to the one in the painting. But this one much larger, surely not the one in the painting...or is it? ((Yes, i know that my grammer and everything is awful. But i was rushing deal with it.))

AWAY

Hey everyone well I'll be away for 2 WHOLE WEEKS...and i am sorry about my absence i'vebeen getting things organized for my trip!...well if your Rping in my guild or the clan of light...erm well just say as if
"I fell into a deep slumber and as the days grew on the earth around me grew a protective shield."....Have fun with it...Well luv y'all!....Be back in 2 weeks!
-Inu

...meh..i'm back

-Okie dokie! hehe well guess what everyone!
my brithday is on the 14th!!!!!!!!!...hehe i'm a happy one smile  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2005 2:34 pm
*wanders around*  

Xxx - H i m e - xxX
Crew

Tipsy Elocutionist

8,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Elocutionist 200

inuyasha_gurl

PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2005 9:37 pm
Inu-princess
*wanders around*
*slowly walking out of the golden door, small midnight blue rose pedels encircle my body. Looking down the staircase i notice someone wondering the house, my eyes a light lavender. I walk down the staircase, though it seemed i flew due to my swiftness.*  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2005 10:32 pm
hello? * politely cheks to see if anyones there before she enters.*  

Icis_Tiger
Vice Captain

inuyasha_gurl

PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2005 12:47 am
Icis_Tiger

*walking over to see who was outside, i open the large door. For the size and wieght the door was rather silent when opened*
Hello. I'm lady Inu, what brings you to my sanctuary?

PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2005 11:31 pm
inuyasha_gurl
Icis_Tiger

*walking over to see who was outside, i open the large door. For the size and wieght the door was rather silent when opened*
im sorry to intude. it just sounds so peaceful here.*bows her head politely.* i am Icis.nice to meet you  

Icis_Tiger
Vice Captain

inuyasha_gurl

PostPosted: Fri Apr 22, 2005 11:50 pm
Icis_Tiger
inuyasha_gurl
Icis_Tiger

im sorry to intude. it just sounds so peaceful here.*bows her head politely.* i am Icis.nice to meet you
*Smiling softly as if looking upon a newborn child.*Nonsense, a kind hearted person can never intrude here. Icis, what a lovely name. Welcome to my home away from home.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2005 9:52 pm
*wondering if anyone was still there. I simple leave the door open for them to come in if they wish. As i walk back to the empty couch, the large wolf from under the painting looks up at me.*  

inuyasha_gurl

inuyasha_gurl

PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2005 12:35 am
*Looking straight past the wolf i continue on walking, thw wolf silently following close behind. Sitting down on the couch the wolf known as arrow crawls up into a relaxed position, as I reached for a rather large book.*  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2005 3:53 pm
*Opening the book up somewhat carefully, Arrow slowly begins to sleep as I read my book*  

inuyasha_gurl

inuyasha_gurl

PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2005 4:05 pm
*As the wolf falls into a deep sleep slowly by slowly my body begin to desinagrate into rose pedels, until finally there's nothing left of me but a small note.*If anyone happens to stop by during my leave, please don't be frightened by Arrow. Oh yes and make yourselves at home, just don't wonder into my room.
Lady Inu of the Midnight Rose

PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2005 1:33 am
*slowly begins to reapear standing on the very top of the waterfall. The top of the fall is so high in altitude the clouds fall beneath my feet.*I love this spot, know one can see me up here.  

inuyasha_gurl

inuyasha_gurl

PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2005 1:38 am
*As I begin to sit on the fall, my eyes go into there natrually dark crimson my hair now a brilliant arae(sp?) of silver, hazelnut, and black. My eyes close as i begin to float in the wind around me, to mier humans it would look as if meditating. But slowly by slowly a dark blue flame begins to swirl around me.*  
PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2005 1:42 am
*As the flame swirls around parts of my body, brilliant green vines begin to appear with sharp thorns and dark roses around them. As both the flame and the earth begin to intertwine the flame grows darker and fiercer. There is know wind felt or seen except from under me. *  

inuyasha_gurl

inuyasha_gurl

PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2005 1:48 am
*As the flame engulps my body as if embracing me, the intertwined flame grows so dark my body is know longer seen. Slowly a faint light begin to grow within the flame, the light slowly getting brighter. The wind from beneath me begins to blow like a small tornado around my flaming body. Every minute the faint light growing brighter and brighter.*  
furries for all

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff