Submit

Rein_Carnation

Devoted Werewolf

18,175 Points
  • Married 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 16, 2006 8:14 pm
The days grew longer it seemed as the nights grew shorter. Spring stretched her long weaving fingers to bask in the glory of summer. The birds were alive and happy as the trees flourished with fruits and greens.
The ice mare walked slowly in this building heat fearing she would literally melt from its intense gaze. Her hooves didn't even sink into the earth below her but remained more solid than she was used to.

Seeking shelter she stood under a large willow tree grumbling as the shadow of the tree protected her. Mane and tail as soft as silk glided over her withers and rump like falling water to the shore below. She longed for Euphoria's reassurance promising she never would take off like she did previously. Though the mountains called from so very far away they missed a soul whom could hear them sing in the Glory of winter's grace.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2006 8:45 pm
Her eyes scanned the skies waiting for him by that tree, the willow of perfect shade. Standing still her muscles quivered thinking about his arrival. She wanted to fly with him. She wanted to feel that wind beneath her limber legs as they moved her across the plains.

A breeze snuck through the shadows wisking through her mane and tail. Though she didn't notice as her concern of the flies couldn't reach her here.

"He'll come.. I know he will. Euphoria I'm here." she called softly hoping her words would float on upward to the river of sky he traveled endlessy within.

Rein_Carnation

Devoted Werewolf

18,175 Points
  • Married 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

Mia Lovasz

Anxious Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2006 8:53 pm
User Image
Euphoria flew through the skies. He missed his dear Celendria. they had been wonderously reunited a few weeks ago and yet he had not seen her since. She must have a busy life she built when she was away from him. He worried she would not want to be with him anymore. He hated to be apart for so long. He wondered if she was by the tree they had been reunited near and flew to circle above hoping to catch sight of her. And then he saw her...once more and always as beautiful as when he last saw her...always the icy mare of his dreams and thoughts. The wind blew through her mane and tail, and it looked to him as if an icy flame in the heat of the night. He touched down in clear sight and galloped towards her. This time he was afraid of leaving, he did not want to leave her side again, least he be punished not to see her for so long again. such absence and longing caused his heart to ache.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2006 9:08 pm
User Image

The wind seemed alive with a noise as the mare of ice perked her ears. Phantom as spirits they called to her so willingly that she nearly felt faint. Her feet dancing she saw the great form that cut through the skies decend like a becon towards her. His hooves touching upon the ground instantly carrying him towards her.

They always say if somethings meant to be it will return to you.

Her heart raced as his hoofbeats sounded music in her waiting ears. The world in which she stood sung its grace as the two lovers waited to embrace one another. His breath upon her icy coat, warmth unlike the dread the sun poured upon her. So majestic he appeared coming closer. She reared up without thinking a simple whinny in rejoice trailing from her beautiful voice for the desert that melted the shimmering ice.

"Euphoria", she whispered, "I love you."

Rein_Carnation

Devoted Werewolf

18,175 Points
  • Married 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

Mia Lovasz

Anxious Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2006 1:18 pm
User Image
As he approached he saw her raise to the sky, as if beckoning him still to come closer. Her mane and tail swirled about her and she was a beautiful sight to his weary eyes. He had been watching her dance in place, and now that she had seen him it was evident she missed him as much as he had her. How he longed for her icy touch, her soothing aura that always laid him at ease, stilling the fire in his blood, giving him the peace he only felt with her. And then she was there...he had reached her. He rushed to embrace her, nuzzling her affectionately. "My Celendria. How I missed you my love...like the sun misses the flower in the depths of winter...."  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2006 4:14 pm
She danced in place swaying happily as he neared closer to her. Hoofbeats with wings as soft as clouds hummed in a whooping motion as her love, her life came into focus. As the lovers touched she felt the longing emotion that only they could share as the tide meets upon the sandy beach of some distant shore.

Her heart beat like none other as he touched upon her with his muzzle. Shivers ran her stoung withers and neck as she nipped lightly followed by rubbing her head back and forth feeling his warmth, sandy flaxen mingled with the cool blue of ice. She raised her head in a nicker saying "I love you" as it traveled across the sultry land enveloped by the blazing heat.

"As the winter travels North, letting the seasons pass by she always lies in waiting for the one that had melted her heart. Dearest Euphoria I want you to teach me something. Only you yourself could do." she nudged him as her eyes shimmered beneath the long white sheet of glistening white that cascaded or her shoulders.

Rein_Carnation

Devoted Werewolf

18,175 Points
  • Married 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

Mia Lovasz

Anxious Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2006 9:57 pm
User Image

Euphoria returned her affections, burrying his nose in her soft, silken mane, taking in the sweet sweet scent of his beloved. His body shivered at her icy touch, soothing his heart and body all at once. He listened as her soft voice sang to him once again, a melody he had missed greatly.

He pulled his head back enough so his golden orbs could look into hers. his muzzle softly brushing against her cheek. "And what is that my love? Ask anything of me, for you I would do anything." His voice was deep, as if mimicking the sound of crashing waves.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2006 10:28 am
She swayed like the ocean on her large hooves in the escence of love they both shared. Rocking on waves of contentment her tail flicking back and forth to chase away those pesky annoyances nipping at her hide. Standing this close she could feel his warmth next to her own coat that always radiated a strange coolness. Eyes of cyan blue gazing at him with a softness in a set serene experession she spoke softly.

"I want you to let me feel what it is to fly beside you my dearest. I know I was born without wings but I want to feel the wind guide me as you have time and time again." she said with an almost pleading look in her eyes.
Always there was a way if you simply dream about something. As simple as gliding down a waterfall cascading far below or hopscotching over the sands of time. If you truly believe one can succeed in life then surely that dream will come true.

Rein_Carnation

Devoted Werewolf

18,175 Points
  • Married 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

Mia Lovasz

Anxious Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Sep 11, 2006 6:24 pm
User Image

Euphoria let his golden eyes meet hers and he listened to her request. He could feel the rush of coolness she always gave him. When he was apart from her he would always seek out the mountain tops, just to feel the coldness of her essence, but even those could not compare to her.

"I would grant you anything you wish my love. But I have just one question. How would I be able to take you with me to fly? Is there a way to hold on?" and it was then an idea sparked into his mind...an odd one and one he wasn't sur if it would work. "I could try to let you rest on my back as I fly perhaps? " Concern shone in his eyes as well, for what if she fell off? "I just wish for it to be safe, I could not bear losing you if you should fall off." He nuzzled her silken mane, taking in all he could of her cool presence.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2006 8:56 pm
Eyes as soft as the water rocking gently in its own right smiled back at him warmly. Euphoria, always tried to grant the mare's deepest wish- though this time her thoughts were different. A laugh rose from her slender form iced with blue as she shined like a gemstone next to him. Reaching outward she nuzzled him blowing softly letting him know she wasn't going to hurt herself in any way.

A smile traced her lips and she shook her head with a whinny rising her gaze to his. "There is another way that I was told that ones w ith no wings can reach the heavens." she whispered to him with a serene gentle disposistion about her. Looking toward the sky and back again. "If one could imagine one could be."

Wondering within of what her words said to him she waited with grace as another nuzzle continued against his own warmth.

Rein_Carnation

Devoted Werewolf

18,175 Points
  • Married 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

Mia Lovasz

Anxious Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2006 11:59 am
User Image

Euphoria looked at her, bewildered as to why she laughed. He had really put some thought into that answer. He smiled softly as she nuzzled him, his sandy coat tingling with the coolness of her touch. And then she spoke but her words were confusing. "Fly with no wings? How is that possible? " Again the poor stallion was confused. His golden eyes shone with said confusion and concern. How can one fly with no wings? He didn't quite understand what she meant. "My love I am...not quite sure what you mean? Reach the heavens?" He stopped short on words as he didn't know what else to say. He could only wait for her to tell him. His black and white streaked mane fell in his face as he pawed the ground nervously.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 29, 2006 9:44 pm
The wind gave her a slight tingle as it whisked by lifting her beautiful flowing white silverish river that grew as her mane. It whispered to her fall's decent and then the coming of winter with a tiny leaf slowly dancing toward the ground in a hue of reddish orange. Her eyes simple yet pure turned back toward him with more happiness than she could ever of let him known.

"One does not need wings to be the "wind horse" my love. Only to run as fast as one could muster so rapidly that her feet would leave the ground. Hmm my daughter Glory taught me this when she was but a little filly wanting to fly. If you could just believe you truly could fly. My love I want you to run with me, but not just any run, one where we do touch those stars waiting for us" she mused with a gentle nuzzle upon his cheek, "I'm almost a year old now and think its about time I finally reach a dream as Glory had found. Will you run with me my love and help me reach that goal by touching the stars"?

Rein_Carnation

Devoted Werewolf

18,175 Points
  • Married 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

Mia Lovasz

Anxious Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Nov 01, 2006 1:16 pm
User Image

Euphoria's golden eyes searched hers as he waited for her to tell him what she was thinking or planning. His shuffled his white wings with their black tips and then pressed them against his sand colored coat. The wind whipped his braided tail softly and his black and white streaked mane flowed softly before falling into his face. He had noted the recent change in the season, and soon once the leaves had all fallen and once it grew much colder, the cold snows would come again and blanket the land. The very same snowy sight when he had met his beloved Celendria.

He listened as she now spoke, her voice ringing with its melodical, icy tone. His head tilted curiously when she mentioned her daughter, for they had only had 2 sons. "Daughter?" he said curiosuly and listened as she continued. "To fly without wings, is an interesting concept...." His face softened to his always gentle expression as he smiled and nuzzled her in return. "Yes my love, I shall fly with you then and reach for your dream....to touch the stars." His voice was soft and deep, as calm as the ocan on a beautiful fall day.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 05, 2006 10:26 pm
The wintery days would be upon them in a few turns of the moons... The winds sang with a lyrical guise about them. In turn the ice mare's heart fluttered that he agreed to what she had asked. Knowing full well wings would never beat upon her back she could imagine and be just that, if the dreamer only wanted it that way.

She perked her ears in his confusion letting out a tiny laugh which was good hearted. "My two daughters I adopted my dearest Euphoria-Samedi and Glory. They are my daughters as Safi and Ko hana are our sons." she whickered contentledly leaning in for the occasional muzzle. A year had almost passed in her life now in which soon she'd become a true wise adult among the various Soquili herds around her.

Rein_Carnation

Devoted Werewolf

18,175 Points
  • Married 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

Mia Lovasz

Anxious Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2006 6:41 pm
User Image

Euphoria gazed at her, his eyes soft and wondering about what she was thinking about now. He could feel the chill of the breeze now, knowing winter would make its appearance very soon. His head tilted to the side as she spoke of adopting the two fillies as her own. He had indeed missed much in his absense. She was a beautiful mare and soon their anniversary would come...such a thing should be celebrated. He wondered what it would be like to have a daughter, and the thought made him wants foals again. Staying silent he smiled and nuzzled her. He wondered if she would feel the same about it as he.

Open/Private Canon IC RP

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff