Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply furries for all
The Clan of the Wolf Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 169 170 171 172 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ces_Howlett
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2005 7:27 am
Welcome to The Clan of the Wolf

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Whether your searching for a pack or want to converse with other full-moon friendly fellows, this is the place to hang.

Keep the fights fair, the howling loud and the territory clean please.

Alpha Mod / Pack Leader / Werewolf: Ces_Lupine

Fellow Pack Leaders: Snowfable and Fenris the Ancient One

Others upon PM request.
There are openings for:
Beta Leader: darkshado
Nomadic Leader: Goll
Hunt Leader: MstSgnt / Fenris
Pack Warriors and Scouts: crimzenvengance

We're always looking to expand our clan - come hunt with us!  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2005 7:28 am
Reserved for more Mod posts  

Ces_Howlett
Crew

Ces_Howlett
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2005 7:29 am
Reserved for more Mod posts  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2005 7:30 am
Now since this is a rp guild tada, here is a rp like setup. Please post a profile like the one I shall below.

Name: Ces_Lupine
Race: Werewolf/human/wolf
Appearance: As a wolf: Charcoal grey and white, above average size for a grey wolf. As a Werewolf: huge and somewhat grotesque, more than 7 feet tall without standing on two legs, fast, agile and unable to be touched by any magic spell in this form. As a human, is 5 foot 3 inches and looks to be about 22 years old with wheat blonde hair, purple blue eyes and glasses to make her look as smart as she is. No one ever, in any of her forms, has ever mistaken her for someone who is easily mislead.
History: At 94, Ces has chosen to block out memories of first becoming a werewolf. She has been one for more of her life than she remembers being human, and enjoys all the powers that come with being part wolf and part human - immortality, enhanced senses, immunity to magic and inhuman strength.  

Ces_Howlett
Crew

Ces_Howlett
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2005 7:39 am
*the crisp end of winter air is cool and clean, but the scent of prey in the territory is the first thing you notice about this particular spot. You hear the sound of a full, rushing river not far away, and the breeze blowing through the trees makes you want to move. Your highly trained senses are aware of your surroundings to an extent that often threatens to overwhelm you, but there is such a calm, sedated feel about this particular territory that you feel relaxed.*  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2005 7:43 am
*nearby, a female werewolf is curled up beside the base of an enormous oak tree, her thick grey fur insulating her from the slight coolness of the air. She looks peaceful, perhaps almost asleep, but misses nothing about her surroundings.*

Welcome to the territory. I'm Ces. Pleased to meet you.  

Ces_Howlett
Crew

Ces_Howlett
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2005 8:27 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2005 10:32 am
Name: crimzenvengence

Race: werewolf

Appearance: about quarter black and white, and the other half greyish brown

History:weres started in the family a couple generations ago when they decied to bred in humans yes we used to be full blooded wolfs but now were only half blooded. any ways the family is half and half we perfur to keep it hidden but what the hell lets let it out im a werewolf and dam pround of it. i live like a human and all that good stuff except for the night of the of the new moon. ( when there is no moon) thats when we change and hunt and all good wolf stuff. well thats the history of the my wolf back round. any questions just pm me.  

Amora_Whitewolf
Crew

Ces_Howlett
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2005 10:42 am
Hello crimzenvengence.
Really nice to meet you! Such an interesting history!
Bred to be a werewolf - very cool. Your family must be awesome. I was bit, I think, long ago. My family's long gone now though. But I am starting this pack/clan so that I can have a family again.

*sniffs at the air*
Smell that deer? Feel like venison for lunch?  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2005 10:47 am
thanks and lets hunt  

Amora_Whitewolf
Crew

Ces_Howlett
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2005 10:52 am
*nods*
*crouches down and begins tracking the deer, hearing its every move, waiting for her new friend to make the critical strike as they approach it soundlessly*  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2005 11:02 am
*ready set wait for it ready set now* makes the critcal strike needed. *holds on and waits for asitants*  

Amora_Whitewolf
Crew

Ces_Howlett
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2005 11:50 am
*grabs hold of the fresh kill, feeling the deer's hot blood sliding down her throat, glad crimzenvengence made the quick kill. Licking her lips, she dives into the fresh meat with pleasure, wondering why other creatures bother with veggies and sweets when the real food was fresh meat*  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2005 11:56 am
*appears not to far off in a flash of light* Oh I'm sorry I didn't know I was inturupting anything Ces. I merely stopped by to see how things were going.  

KageBushin
Crew

Ces_Howlett
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2005 12:01 pm
*looks up, slightly surprised, to see the angel in their midst*
Hi Kage!
*would hug him if she wasn't covered in deer blood... runs over to the nearby stream, takes a quick dunk, shakes herself dry and runs back over, blissfully clean and dry, to hug Kage*
*Huggles*
Want some of our kill? It's probably a bit rare for you though... sweatdrop
How's your Clan of Light going?
*is so happy to see Kage that she nearly forgets to introduce her new werewolf clan member, crimzenvengance*
Kage, this is Crimzen, Crimzen, this is Kage. He's an angel from the Clan of Light. xd  
furries for all

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 169 170 171 172 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff