Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Legend of Zelda Hangout ~ TLoZH

Back to Guilds

Fun for every Legend of Zelda Fan, both veteran and new, for over eight years~ 

Tags: legend of zelda, link, zelda, triforce, nintendo 

Reply Roleplay Madness!
First RP - Character Profiles- [CLOSED - REFERENCE ONLY] Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Type O Minkers

PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2006 4:48 am
CLOSED, BUT KEPT FOR REFERENCE.

Miss Link

Username: [.Torina.] or Akeyami
Character Name: Torina
Race: Hylian
Appearance:[+]
Personality/Traits: A smart, selfless, and brave young girl, Torina will do anything to help her friends. She loves swordplay and has powers in healing and fighting. She'll soon discover new, hidden powers within herself and when she fights with Link, her powers increase in intensity.

Momcilo
Username: Momcilo
Character Name: Momo
Appearance: |x|
Personality/Past: Momo doesn't think for himself too much, he is always trying to help the people around him. While training to become a Royal Knight, Momo met a lot of different people from different places, making friends with most of them, and most of the time helping them out in some way. He got around on a small boat, meant for one, which ended up destroyed not too far from Hyrule Castle. He has never met Link, but has heard legends from all over the land, from almost everyone he met. Hearing all this, Momo decided to find Link, which is why he went to Hyrule Castle. Him and Torina have been friends for a very long time, but split up when Momo left to train.

Soraxas
Username: soraxas
Character Name:Roxas
Appearance my avatar

Pyro_Link
Username: Pyro_Link
Character Name: Pyro
Appearance: my avi
Also has a long scar on the back that is from a fight which I just barly excapted, it was Ganondorf. He is my sworn enemy, and I will stop at nothing to get revenge for the genoside of my family.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Orion13
Username: Orion13
Character Name: Orion
Race: Elf/small part human/part demon (but doesn't know it)
Personality: Shy
Appearance: below
Elf: my avi
Human: Me or Other Me
Demon: Yet Another Me

Kai_Kurotsuki
Username: Kumiko06
Character Name: Kumiko
Appearance: Avi for now...I'll get around to drawing a picture one day sweatdrop

Caest
username: Caest(bu-duh)
Character Name: Arlian
Race: Silverwolf(It's like a werewolf, but with silver fur and imunity to silver)
Apperance: http://cubemedia.ign.com/cube/image/article/614/614561/fire-emblem-gcn-20050516023237731.jpg (hair color is black instead of blue)

Kagehoshi Tsuchiko
Username: Kagehoshi Tsuchiko
Character Name: Raury
Race: We're not quite sure. While she displays both Hylian ((Height)) as well as Kokiri ((a fairy[[named Balo]])) traits, we believe that she is some form of obscure cross-breeding of the two.
Personality: Mischevious. A thief by trade, she is often traveling, and often at night. She rarely leaves a shaded area during the daylight hours.
Appearance: [+]

X_DARKWOLF_X
Username: X_DARKWOLF_X
Character Name: Lycaon
Race: Hylian/ wolf (werewolf/wolfos-hylian)
Appearance: Hylian Form; blonde hair, right eye blue, left eye yellow, tail and slender body. Furry Form; same discription as above but with grey, tan, and white fur + claws. Full Wolf Form; grey, tan, and white fur.

Kaze no Takuto
Name: Kaze
Species: Skullkid
ability's: He can climb trees!
Class: He's just a kid...
Personality: He's friendlier and more outgoing than other skullkids (if you aren't intimidating he may even say hello!). He's also naive.
magic: He can make magic beans grow quickly!
Weapon's: Deku stick...?
hobbies: exploration, games!
favoret food's: Sunflower seeds
Looks: An empty-faced skullkid with a straw-colored hat and a dark green shirt
family: An eternal child transformed from the Lost Woods
Age: Over 50--but he has the maturity of a seven year old, and even less outside experience.
Sex: male
Alignment: Good.
Friends: None...

Kousagi7Yami7
Username: Kousagi7Yami7
Character Name: Kousagi Yami/Kay
Appearance: Blue hair in two pigtails w/ three spikes at the ends of each, blue eyes, orange [OoT] tunic, Roc's Cape (From MC) 5'9
Personality/Traits: Quiet sometimes, funny and random others, owns an Ocarina and has a triforce on right glove, can control/create fire

Dark Feary
Username: Dark Feary

Name: Saory Kawasaki�

Apperance:[+]
The Girl in white�.

Weapons: Twin Blades, Short knife, 2 Automatic guns with silver bullets�.

Abilities: Fly, Shadows control, teleport, necromancer control, �Poppets control� this means that from her hands appear thin theaths around the opponent and automaticly his/her body and mind is under her control, regeneration of body parts, healing.

History: She is a half Angel/ half Demon, her parents kill each other by the effect of a nosive gas that spread on the city she lived, she didn�t get affected by it because she was in that moment in other place training her abilities and magic it self but she only lern to heal her self and others and more lern to use her other abilities and when she arrive to her home found that her parents and almost the hole city had been kill, desperate she wonders on the forest there an old man rice her and take care of her, then the man die for unkown couses.........

Personality: Cold and Calm, not much a talker�..

Side: Demons�.The Angels had made that her Parents be killed�.

Kagra123
Username: Kagra123
Character Name:Fuu
Race: fairy
Appearance: [+]

PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2006 4:54 am
If I missed a profile just tell me  

Type O Minkers

[.Torina.]
Captain

Aged Seeker

PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2006 8:48 am
Thank you so much for doing this! mrgreen  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 07, 2006 5:29 pm
Hm, this is pretty cool. And it eliminates the trouble when someone posts their bio right in the middle of the story.  

Caest

Twilight Vestige

PostPosted: Sat Jun 10, 2006 8:37 am
So rather than entering our character profile in the roleplay we can do it here?  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2006 6:02 pm
Username: Bugs_rob_Grave
Character Name: Axel
Race: Sheikan
Appearance: User Image
Personality/Traits: Quiet and shy to unknow people. Knows a great deal about how the world works. Enjoys dark places.
Skills: Popular with spells of the old days. Magics long forgotten.  

Aqua_Link

Purple_Link

PostPosted: Wed Jun 21, 2006 9:51 pm
Name:Zabu
Race:Goron
Physical description: Like every other goron except wearing fingerless glove on right hand.
Personality:Likes dealing with powder kegs and other types of bombs, but has a kind, shy side to him. Always tries to solve major problems by blowing them sky high.
Skill: Crafting bombs and powder kegs.
Items:Bombchu, bombs, and a powder keg.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2006 2:12 pm
The Hylian on Earth

I dont have one could i create one? confused  

x_zzomfg_x

Aqua_Link

PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2006 5:07 pm
x_zzomfg_x
The Hylian on Earth

I dont have one could i create one? confused
yes  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 16, 2006 1:50 am
Username: Evil Little Minion
Character Name: Canon
Race: Sheikah
Personality: He keeps his mind on the dead and tends to act like one. He enjoys being near the graves and often times will risk his life to make sure no one awakens their evil. Although comfortable around people he prefers not to be with them.
Appearance: I'm basing my character off of Sheik so make the following changes to his wardrobe when pictureing my character. He has red eyes and dark purple hair. He doesn't wear bandages around his head. He wears regular gauntlets and Hover Boots. Instead of blue being the primary color on his out fit it's black. ( I may end up being capable of drawing what I'm actually thinking but for now go with that.)  

Evil Little Minion

Purple_Link

PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2006 10:52 pm
masterlinkboy
Username: masterlinkboy
Character Name: magic wolf
Race: wolf/hylian/angel
Appearance: (c my signature)/ my dream avatar
Personality/Traits: at midnight i turn in2 a wolf until sunrise (from a spell), i'm smart, quick (wolf), can change in2 an angel whenever
A little powerful don't you think. I'm not sure if that's a regulation charecter.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 8:21 pm
made some changes (previous post deleted)

Username: masterlinkboy
Character Name: Hydron
Race: wolf/hylian
Appearance: my avatar
Personality/Traits: at midnight i turn in2 a wolf until sunrise (from a spell), i'm smart, quick (wolf), shy, independent, friendly, kind, always up 2 challenges, adventurous, like water  

latiosbrother

Magnetic Bookworm

6,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Flatterer 200

link freak131

Fashionable Lunatic

6,050 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2006 10:22 am
Username: linkfreak131
Charactername: Myiy (Me-ye)
Race: Elf (not Hylian)
Appearence: (I may change my avi's look, so here it is)User Image

Personality: Kinda shy, but not when she's around people she knows.
About: She was always tought how to control fire, but, she really love the water more. She wishes that she could somehow learn how to use magic with water instead with fire...

Roleplay Madness!

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff