THE FORBIDDEN WOODS Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Crimsonknight13
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jun 02, 2006 11:44 am
Hmpf! You don't think we are 'The Forbidden woods' for no reson, do ya? We don't welcome outsiders, and you are no exception. You can stay, if you wish, but that don't mean the residents will let you do so peacfully. The forrest is thick, and dark. The drow are the domonent race here, but you will find many others. Dont close your eyes, though, or you may rest....in pieces!  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2006 6:21 am
Zetsuei walked through the forest as he watches the tree spirits move around the tree trunks

"I sense rogue spirits around this place, but there is nothing i can do unless they attack a innocent"  

xZechsx

Apocalyptic Rainbow

PostPosted: Sat Jun 10, 2006 9:28 pm
A mysterious figure falls through the portal but when he takes off his hood you notice it is Nazzy.I start to wave my arms majestically around my body making hand signs creating a light red chakra circle around me.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 12, 2006 5:02 am
Zetsuei continued to walk around in the forest heading towards the portal which connected this world to the others

"God this is taking too long, lets have some fun"

As he finished his words two black wings spread out from his back

"Spirit Wings"

He said as he jumped up in the air and spread the wings that had just come out from his back, heading towards the porta;  

xZechsx

xZechsx

PostPosted: Mon Jun 12, 2006 12:04 pm
In the distant the portal could be seen so Zetsuei began to fly faster to get to his new destination.

"Time go to to the mountains"

Zetsuei landed infront of the portal, and the wings vanised as he began to walk towards and through the portal  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 16, 2006 9:40 am
When I fell through the portal, I looked up at the edge of the forest. The crystal was glowing. Somewhere in the mass of thangled limbs lied an evil so great, evil itself cowered before it. As I walked in,I heard the creaking of tree spirits and decided it was time to rest. It had been a long day. But I still slept with one eye open...  

ferret321

ferret321 rolled 1 20-sided dice: 14 Total: 14 (1-20)

ferret321

PostPosted: Sat Jun 17, 2006 11:53 pm
When I woke up, the crystal in my chest was glowing so brightly, I thought I would go blind. I looked up and my blood ran cold. I was face to face with the witch that was responsible for the death of my village. "So, we finally meet, and I promise you, you will die today," I said as I pulled out my axe.
((if i roll a 10+, I slice her arm off))  
ferret321 rolled 1 20-sided dice: 15 Total: 15 (1-20)
PostPosted: Sat Jun 17, 2006 11:56 pm
The witch fell on the ground writhing in pain, but soon stood back up and started glowing. She shot an energy ball at me.
((10- it hits me))  

ferret321

ferret321 rolled 1 20-sided dice: 3 Total: 3 (1-20)

ferret321

PostPosted: Sun Jun 18, 2006 12:01 am
I jumped out of the way and turned my axe into a hammer. I hit the groud hard enough to cause a small tremor. It was enough to knock her off her feet. I took the chance and went to take her off her other arm. I got back the axe and stood over her.
((10+ i hit her))  
ferret321 rolled 1 20-sided dice: 10 Total: 10 (1-20)
PostPosted: Sun Jun 18, 2006 12:03 am
I missed and in a second she had a dagger to my throat.
((10+ I dodge it))  

ferret321

ferret321 rolled 1 20-sided dice: 18 Total: 18 (1-20)

ferret321

PostPosted: Sun Jun 18, 2006 12:06 am
I dodge it, but not without a large gash in my face. I get the hammer and I try to end it once and for all and try to smash in her face.
((10+ it kills her))  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 18, 2006 12:12 am
I look at the dead body on the ground. All my life I had spent trying to do this one task. Now that it was over, I didn't know what to do with the rest of my life. Well, first I had to go to Feame and Zetsuei. I this gash wasn't helped, I would die of blood loss. I climbed through the portal to the high seas.  

ferret321

Apocalyptic Rainbow

PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2006 8:32 am
Nazzy noticed Bantu and a witch fighting, once he had slain her i sprinted over and examined the witches body and find quite a large gem. I take the gem and stuff it in my pocket and follow Bantu through the portal to the high seas.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 23, 2006 11:20 am
The portal gave a light-less flash, and Tyr is tossed roughly out of it. The moment of re-apearing, Ryler released the demons arm and leapt into the sky, managing to stay up, circling jsut under the tree line. The kestrel couldn't help but let out a few distressed screetches as he watched Tyr tumble in a heep on teh ground.

The hybrid groaned, pain coursing through his entire body, making it almost impossible to move. His nerveswere flaring with agony, and everytime he managed to think about moving, it seemed to get worse. There was obviously no physical indications of injury, and aside from the demons clentched and grinding teeth and the furr on his tails standing on end, there was no way of telling he was in pain.  

Atrocity

Shameless Ladykiller

rp play ground

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas