[PRP] Ger and Yakuti Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

PhiferWolf

Loyal Werewolf

PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2006 2:09 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Today was the day, Ger was finally gonna take the chance and explore the Elephant Graveyard. Many others have told him to stay away, but being him, he never listens. Ger looked at the dark death that was the graveyard from the safe haven that was the Pride Lands. Loud laughs of evil echoed through the millions of bones and to his ears.

Maybe this isn't a good idea....

PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2006 2:18 pm
User Image Yakuti lay inside his elephant skull den, three feet below the ground in a pit that was just below the skull, which was the enterance. He had just come back from a particularly tiring hunt, stupid rabbit, why do they have to be so fast? Oh well, he had gotten it in the end, and thats all that matters. He wasn't really that hungry, he only ate about half of his catch, but he didn't mind, he could eat the rest later.

He hopped out of his den and began to explore his new home some more.

Atheare

PhiferWolf

Loyal Werewolf

PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2006 2:28 pm
Ger took a single step into the graveyard, nothing happened. Ger's face lit up with glee. Maybe this won't be so bad. he continued down the small slope as his teal eyes wandered around. He accidentally tripped over a rib bone and sent him tumbling down another slope.

He recovered quickly and looked around were he was. Strange, it was just like where he was, bone everywhere. Not much of a change really, this was and Elephant Graveyard. Ger sat himself on the ground and started to lick himself of the dirt his fur just collected.

PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2006 5:00 pm
Yakuti heard a series of thuds and looked around quickly, he growled as he saw a small feline figure who seemed to have tumbled down a nearby slope. It appeared to be cleaning itself off, so Yakuti slinked behind some bones and aproached it very quietly. If it was a lion he would have to kill it, Mafa's orders.  

Atheare

PhiferWolf

Loyal Werewolf

PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2006 5:55 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Ger's eyes twitched and then his nose, however he didn't move and continued to clean himself. He knew someone was there, friend or foe. Highly doubtful that he would be friend seeing as this is only the second day since he started to explore away from home.

"Who's there....?" he called out calmly, still cleaning himself.

PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2006 6:42 pm
Yakuti growled, he never was good at sneaking... Instead he came out, not far from the "inturuder" he obviously didn't know how things worked around here. "I'm here, and you shouldn't be, if you value your life anyway." He snarled, "Lions have no place in the graveyard, you'll learn that the hard way." He found himself much more intimidating if he used threats, he liked feeling powerful, even if he was threatening one around his own age, not a full grown one.

He bared his teeth, Mafa would be so proud of him if he killed his first lion only days after arriving, it filled him with glee as he cackled at the young cub.

Atheare

PhiferWolf

Loyal Werewolf

PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2006 9:19 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show."Don't bother, pup. I have no quarrel with you, nor you with I." he said, finishing up his cleaning. Wow....just like they said, hyenas can be sort of dangerous.

"Mufasa said that there were lions who live here in the graveyard, does that mean they too don't belong here?" he said with a grin. "How do you know I am not one of them?" he said with a more sly grin.

"You're threats don't scare me."

PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2006 6:39 am
Yakuti sneered, "You think that you're big words confuse me pup? Hmm, well I'll have you know that I am one of the more intelligent hyenas in these parts." He much enjoyed this, the lion cub was attemting to mock him, and all the more reason to kill it.

"Those lions have intruded upon these lands! These are the lands of the hyena and none others!" Yakuti barked furiously, "They don't belong here either, they never have and never will!" He said angrily, "Those are the worst kind of lions, I would not have a problem with you if you had just stayed in your pridelands, but even if you were one of the graveyard lions," Yakuti snarled again "All the more reason to be rid of you!"

The young hyena bolted at the young lion, jaws open wide and anger splayed across his blue and white face, he would teach this cub why his threats should scare him.

Atheare

PhiferWolf

Loyal Werewolf

PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2006 12:00 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. "I'm a cub." he mumbled as he got to his feet. There was a reason he wasn't afraid of this hyena. Ger stared at the blue fierce hyena in front of him.

"You still live in the Pride Lands, Yakuti."

PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2006 12:08 pm
Yakuti screeched to a halt, stopping only a few feet from the bold cub, "How do you know my name?" Yakuti asked, not coldly anymore, but still slightly irritated. "I don't live in the pridelands, I live here! This... This is my new home." Yakuti said. How did this lion know him? He had never met him before... Now that confused Yakuti, he now had a battle inside him, he was under strict orders to kill any lion he came upon while in the graveyard, but... This one was, well, it seemed to know a lot about him, he was determined to at least find out why first.  

Atheare

PhiferWolf

Loyal Werewolf

PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2006 12:30 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. "Ya sure? From where I've been, I saw your den back in the Pride Lands." he said with a thinking expression. It was just yesterday when he came to a den with a strange animal in it. He seemed worry about his "son". With Ger's curiousity with the graveyard and his knowledge of it they formed a deal. But that is another story.

"It was really nice too, really big. Don't know why you'd wanna leave it. Can I have it?"

PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2006 12:36 pm
This cub knew about his den! His and Jamaa's den... No! This was no time to think about that, he probably just stumbled upon it, but then how would he know his name? Oh the confusion...

"No you cannot have it! No filthy lion will get into my den, I'll make sure of that!" Yakuti barked, getting angry again, "Now answer my question, how do you know my name?!" Though he thought he already knew the answer, this cub had met Jamaa...

Atheare

PhiferWolf

Loyal Werewolf

PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2006 12:45 pm
"Aw, why not? You live here don't ya?" he asked with a confused look. He walked over to the hyena and sat himself directly in front of the offensive hyena only by a foot or two. "If you live here then that means only that guy lives there, but he lives in a pack far from there so that means it is empty."

" As for your name, someone told me it."

PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2006 1:03 pm
This cub was very vague. "You can't have it because you're a filthy little lion! Thats why!" Yakuti snapped. Mafa had influenced him a lot, and for good reason, he dispised lions so far. "Who was it who told you my name?" Yakuti growled, he almost didn't care anymore, he was so angry with this one that he considered killing him withought even hearing the answer. But thought better of it, and snarled

"Give me one good reason why I shouldn't tear you to pieces right now."

Atheare

PhiferWolf

Loyal Werewolf

PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2006 1:17 pm
The cub's fur bristled and his lips drew back to a teethy frown. "Because your father said you would never kill another!" he shouted out with a hint of anger....major understatement. "Unless it was for food." he whispered the last part. His posture stayed the same, tensing every breath.

"Because Jamaa said you wouldn't!"

.:. Shadows of Africa Guild .:.

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces