Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Xandrei
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2006 9:46 am
User Image

So, you've reached this place, huh? Welcome.

This world was formerly known as Hollow Bastion, however, the real name has been reinstated, and it is now called Radiant Garden. Please watch your step, as the Hollow Bastion Reformation Committee is doing quite a bit of rebuilding.

PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2006 5:22 pm
News Bulletin

User Image

User ImageWelcome to Radiant Garden, enjoy your stay!  

Xandrei
Vice Captain

BasslineRaver

PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2006 11:41 am
Sneakers shuffled through the dust from recent rennovations of a nearby building. A hand trailed along a wall as Xigbar walked out from the portal behind him. He glanced back, his one eye wide with wonder and confusion at the powers of the portal. He turned to face the new world.

A construction site? No! A town under construction. Xigbar ran forward to lean on the edge of a block of cement that was just at the edge of the platform he stood on and looked down at the town square below. People walked about, many transporting materials and helping to rebuild. A few of the stronger men were hoisting planks of wood up to each other to work on rebuilding a shop.

"Wow... This place is cool." He said as he leaned on the block, still staring out at the world. He looked back and waited to make sure his new travelling companions were coming through and that they were safe.

Something puzzled him though. Why this world? What significance did it have to anything? He didn't even have a foggy memory to try and figure out what this place was. Speaking of what this was...

"Hey, dude, hey." Xigbar caught the attention of a passing man who was carrying a small load of wood. "Hey, what's the name of this place?"

"Radient Garden." The man said before he walked off.

Xigbar laid a hand on his chin as he thought, trying to pull up a memory about something, ANYTHING about this place.

Then it hit him. Like... Like...

"... Bang bang, you're dead, ya filthy little heartless freak!" Sniping heartless was fun, and now Xigbar could vaguely remember that this world was teeming with them. He made a face.

"Oh, wonderful, dude." He said as he turned back to the portal to look at the other three as they came through.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2006 1:11 pm
[ Message temporarily off-line ]  

Skwinky
Vice Captain

BasslineRaver

PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2006 1:26 pm
Xigbar snapped to attention from his thoughts and saw...

"Yo, Roxas!" he called out, remembering his name and remembering what he looked like. He pointed his finger at him like it was a gun. "Ban...g... Holy CRAP." He said as suddenly his arm dropped down with the sudden weight of an elaborate sniping rifle, adorned with many spikes and in hues of purple and silver. He looked extremely shocked as his memories restored itself a bit more...

"Bang bang, you're dead, ya filthy little heartless freak!" Xigbar said as he jumped from standing upsidown in mid air to the ground, shouldering one gun and twirling the other around in his hand. He smirked as he held both up to send a rain of gleaming red gun arrows at a group of heartless and they all disappeared. He glanced back at Demyx (who was apparently there in this memory). "And that's how you do it, new kid! See, nothin to it. Dude, don't go lookin sad, you'll kick a** soon enough!"

"... Look what I can do!" Xigbar exclaimed as he manifested his other gun and held both on his shoulders. He stared over at Roxas, the elation of getting his weapons and "... Oo, sorry, lil dude, I didn't answer your question. The place is called Radient Garden, apparently... And... That's all I know. But dude! Look at me!"

In his elation he half jumped and ended up flashing for a moment. Now instead of being right side up... He was upsidown. He stared over at Roxas, his mouth wide as he waved around his arms. "I'm FALLING!!! ... No I'm not?" He said.

'Dude,' Xigbar thought as he recalled his warping powers. 'This is really... TOTALLY WICKED.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2006 1:28 pm
Riku walked out of the door shivering. "Never again," he muttered. "Never again do I want to travel by darkness." He glanced around, taking in the dusty, soon-to-be-renovated buildings and clear skies.

"This place... it feels familiar. But..." He looked outward and saw two of the castle's spires. He raced forward, whipping past Xigbar and slamming into a railing. He stared at the distant massive castle, leaning halfway over the barrier. "Oh my god." His mouth dropped open an inch or so. "This is Hollow Bastion!"

A man walked by, grunting "No, it's Radiant Garden. Where have YOU been the last few months? In the Great Maw*?" as he repositioned a beam of wood on his shoulder.

Riku turned his head to follow the man's progress as he walked away. "Radiant Garden? Never heard of it." He looked back out at the castle, almost whispering the words to himself as a reassurance. "But I'm telling you... that's the Hollow Bastion if I ever saw it."

He sighed as a thousand memories swamped him. The fight with Sora, the domination of him by Ansem-- or rather, Xehanort's Heartless, the door to Kingdom Hearts, Maleficent... The princesses... Kairi...

((*looked it up, lol))  

actoratheart
Vice Captain

Xandrei
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2006 5:58 pm
Ienzo shivered as he came through the door to darkness, blood still dripping slowly from his gashes. It had been terribly cold in there, there had been only blackness, nothing more. A swirling, gaping maw of inifinte darkness. It made his joints ache, his heart pound, and gave him cold sweats.

He was infinitely afraid of that place.

Not to mention the person who had thrown him through the door. Why had the man looked so much like him? Even more so, he smelled like him. The eyes, the height, and even the dark hair (every last follicle) reminded him of himself. But wait, that couldn't be right. Ienzo was only himself, unless there was a clone running around.

No, there couldn't be. His 'extreme' had differences as well, and they set one apart from the other. A choking cough broke his silence as he stepped forward, blue eyes staring straight ahead. There was Xigbar, Roxas, Riku... and...

...a castle.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 02, 2006 12:35 pm

Skwinky
Vice Captain

BasslineRaver

PostPosted: Fri Jun 02, 2006 1:04 pm
"That's the name, don't wear it out, dude." Xigbar said as he walked back and forth in mid air, walking backwards in a very Michael-Jackson moonwalk-y way. He looked over at Roxas and then snapped his fingers. "Yeah! Yeah, Rox, that's my name!! And I do this because... Well... I control space and gravity! Ain't that bitchin?" He smirked. He looked over and saw the new arrival. His head pounded.

"Stop playing with those puzzles, Zexion, it's a waste of time." Vexen said as he looked over at the younger boy.
"They're not a waste." Zexion said. Xigbar listened as he leaned over his plate of food and poked at a lump of black. Axel burned the dinner.
Again.

"Zexion! I remember him too! Ah, damn it feels good to remember." He said as he walked over before flipping over and lightly landing on the ground. His guns disappeared... But he just knew he could call them back if he needed to. "... Zexion, dude, what happened... All right, yeah, I ain't having him get hurt more." Xigbar said as he helped Roxas out.

It was much easier for Xigbar to carry Zexion. He tapped Roxas on the shoulder and then when Roxas nodded, he gently grabbed Zexion's arm and hoisted the young boy up onto his back, easily carrying him. "Man, somebody's out to get us, huh?" He said.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 02, 2006 4:36 pm
The injured man had been phasing in and out of black since he had entered through the portal. He had felt his body drop to the ground at some point, but hadn't cared. It was so cold, and he felt kind of numb. His blue eyes were half-lidded, seemingly staring off into the distance, even if they weren't focused at all. Sounds drifted down to his ears, but he couldn't decipher what they were saying. It was muffled and incomprehensible.

A pair of hands reached down, picking him up weakly, before another, stronger pair hoisted him up off the ground completely. Ienzo closed his eyes, breathing out a slightly painful sigh.

He wasn't going to die.

Xandrei
Vice Captain

actoratheart
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jun 02, 2006 8:52 pm
Riku tore his gaze away from Hollow Bastion and looked back toward the portal. Three men stood there, though he could have sworn he saw only Xigbar as he passed...

He jogged over. "Xigbar! ...Roxas?" he stopped and looked at each man in turn. "Who's the freak?" He grinned cruelly, looking the man up and down.

And then he saw the blood dripping onto the cobblestones.

"Oh geez-" he fumbled in his pockets, maybe he had a potion? Bandages? "Sorry for the--oh geez..." He turned and ran to the railing again. "HEY! IS THERE A DOCTOR IN THE AREA?" he yelled down at the construction workers milling around on the level below. "ANYONE WHO COULD POSSIBLY BANDAGE A WOUND? A FIRST-AID KIT EVEN!"  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 03, 2006 9:10 am

Skwinky
Vice Captain

Skwinky
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jun 03, 2006 9:11 am
PostPosted: Sat Jun 03, 2006 11:26 am
'Yes, I'm having fun now.' Xigbar thought as he stared over at Zexion, who was barely moving, sans his slow breathing. He slightly grimaced and wondered how he could have recieved such a horrible set of wounds. Not that he wasn't a stranger to scarring wounds, but Zexion was young and barely fought (as far as he was concerned and his memories dictated, Zexion had never fought before period). He looked up and over at Riku. Riku, who seemed a bit more crazy than he did through the interwebs.

"STOP YOUR YELLIN!! That ain't solvin nothin!" He shouted as he took a step back as the new man, Leon, approached. Xigbar's mind blanked on who he was and thus, he took him as an enemy.

Thank god he helped Zexion, Xigbar thought as he watched Leon tip the potion into Zexoin's mouth. Or else I would have had to warp away with the kid and snipe at him to keep him away... Man... This is getting to be annoying.

The castle? His golden eye glanced up and over at the massive castle. Xigbar shivered at the thought. It didn't look like a good place, someplace where he wanted to be. He felt Zexion's body shiver as he tried to move slightly and debated on following Leon.

"You gonna be alright if I carry you, Zex'?" Xigbar asked as he looked over at Roxas and Riku almost for guidance. He sighed as he reached up with his free hand and flipped his ponytail off his shoulder. "Cos... As much as I'm wary of this new dude, he's the best we've got right now."

BasslineRaver

Xandrei
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jun 03, 2006 2:29 pm
He felt roughened fingertips tilt his chin slightly, pouring a soothing potion between his lips. Immediately, the young man felt refreshed, the scratches more of a dull ache than a stabbing pain like just moments before. Hazy voices floated in and out of his hearing for a little bit, until they became clear again. There was a new voice, proposing to head towards the castle.

Castle, castle. Right, castle. That place. It actually sounded like a pretty good idea to him. Of course, Ienzo's mind was still foggy, as was his eyesight. His fingers curled as he gripped onto Xigbar more, shivering slightly. He wanted to be inside, resting. Definitely.

"S'fine." His voice came out like a murmur, half puzzled as to why Xigbar was calling him Zex. Who was Zex? Nevermind, he didn't really care right now. All he wanted was sleep.

Nevermind that he had almost gone to sleep forever.

Kingdom Hearts II: [A] [H]eart [R]eborn

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 33 34 35 36 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff