Reply The Iruka Sanctuary - The Naruto KakaIru Yaoi Guild
KakaxIru moments Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

kuro_kaze666

PostPosted: Tue Apr 25, 2006 3:34 pm
Can anyone remember any moments where Kakashi and Iruka met, besides the part in the Chuunin exam?  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 25, 2006 5:35 pm
The filler about those two fat brothers led by filler Mizuki who toatlly has a crush on Iruka. Kakashi and Iruka held hands! When he summoned Pakkun, remember?

There was that scene where Iruka-chan blushes while talking with Kakashi on the mission desks but they were so awkward. But that scene has forever deformed the outlook of Iruka's personality. The fangirls suddenly thought of him as shy and innocent and that's why he's always uke in doujinshis. I mean, he calls Naruto a dumbass, nosebleeds at oiroke no jutsu etc to be girlish.  

malfaisance

x_LoveObject_x

Versatile Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 25, 2006 11:32 pm
anime_pic
The filler about those two fat brothers led by filler Mizuki who toatlly has a crush on Iruka. Kakashi and Iruka held hands! When he summoned Pakkun, remember?

There was that scene where Iruka-chan blushes while talking with Kakashi on the mission desks but they were so awkward. But that scene has forever deformed the outlook of Iruka's personality. The fangirls suddenly thought of him as shy and innocent and that's why he's always uke in doujinshis. I mean, he calls Naruto a dumbass, nosebleeds at oiroke no jutsu etc to be girlish.

That's because he's a strict and mostly straight-laced teacher. It's the librarian effect, or school marm XD Just because he's strict and loud with student doesn't mean he'd be the same with an older and stronger ninja/person. He blushed, woman. He's uke XD  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 26, 2006 2:43 am
anime_pic

i'm sorry, I don't really keep up on the fillers, if it doesn't trouble you, can you recall which episodes they were? sweatdrop  

kuro_kaze666

malfaisance

PostPosted: Thu Apr 27, 2006 12:04 pm
x_LoveObject_x
anime_pic

That's because he's a strict and mostly straight-laced teacher. It's the librarian effect, or school marm XD Just because he's strict and loud with student doesn't mean he'd be the same with an older and stronger ninja/person. He blushed, woman. He's uke XD

Hey, I'm not complaining he's uke. But he's a normal shonen retard too. They never show that side of him. Remember that he was the Naruto of his generation. I just hate that they make him all shy and innocent when he's not. Blushing does not make you girly too.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 27, 2006 2:55 pm
kuro_kaze666
anime_pic

i'm sorry, I don't really keep up on the fillers, if it doesn't trouble you, can you recall which episodes they were? sweatdrop

The infamous blushing scene is canon. But the Iruka and Kakashi filler scene is part of the arc exactly after the Chase-Sasuke arc, more or less. Somewhere around 140-something.  

malfaisance

malfaisance

PostPosted: Thu Apr 27, 2006 2:57 pm
x_LoveObject_x

User Image  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 27, 2006 3:44 pm
anime_pic
x_LoveObject_x

User Image

Never said they couldn't switch. *Smirk* twisted  

x_LoveObject_x

Versatile Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Sausage Fest 200

malfaisance

PostPosted: Thu Apr 27, 2006 5:41 pm
x_LoveObject_x
anime_pic
x_LoveObject_x

User Image

Never said they couldn't switch. *Smirk* twisted

Mwuahahaha.

But they rarely do.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 27, 2006 8:02 pm
A very nice/cute/funny as hell doujinshi

http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/6562865/

I read it just today XD I love how aggressive Iruka gets. In one scene he rips Kakashi's shirt and Kakashi's like 'WTF? Why'd you do that?" And Iruka replies. "Well, I saw you without your shirt, and I wondered what your chest looked like." XD Kakashi-"You could have asked... >.>"

Well-drawn and fun ot read.

And btw, does anyone have a screencap of Iruka blushing?  

x_LoveObject_x

Versatile Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Sausage Fest 200

tsukiraven
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Apr 28, 2006 4:58 pm
I love it! So cute!

I don't think it would be hard to find a screencap of Iruka blushing...  
PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2006 2:35 am
Ha ha the doujinshi is awesome its funny when Kakashi and Gai get drunk together lol!  

Jade Rotaski

Confident Shounen

43,040 Points
  • Egg Hunt Master 250
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Divine 500
  • Nuclear Plant 500

Gedelgo

PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2006 4:35 pm
anime_pic
Somewhere around 140-something.
143 :'0  
PostPosted: Tue May 02, 2006 8:53 am
Gedelgo
anime_pic
Somewhere around 140-something.
143 :'0

I have to ask is that a kitty Edward (Full metal alchemist) in your sig??? even if it isn't its adorable *Pounces* heart  

Jade Rotaski

Confident Shounen

43,040 Points
  • Egg Hunt Master 250
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Divine 500
  • Nuclear Plant 500

Witchleaf

Kawaii Trash

PostPosted: Thu May 04, 2006 4:13 pm
zomg. Kakashi and Iruka hold hands!!!! I gotta find this online. lol. That and call all my friends. The blush scene was proof enough though. lol. and im all for the switching off. twisted twisted twisted twisted  
The Iruka Sanctuary - The Naruto KakaIru Yaoi Guild

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff