Reply [PUB] The Southlands (Unclaimed)
Random Blue Hyena [PRP] Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Atheare

PostPosted: Sat Apr 08, 2006 9:02 am
((Yay! my first SoA RP, I'm really exited!))

Through the southlands walking with an air of confadance was a blue and white male hyena pup. He had no idea where he was going, or what he was doing. Nobody else needed to know that.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 08, 2006 9:11 am
Pagao swaggered along, in a rather pensive mood. He'd been in this mood since his and Tali's exploration of the village. He was worried about what he'd asked her to do, and now there was no way to take it back. He was still confident he could be a good father though, and he really wanted this.

He was rather sentimental for a male hyena, but that wasn't known too much. His nostrils flared as he caught sent of zebra on the air, his stomach clenching. Hunting would come soon, he thought. Right now he wanted to walk a little longer.

As he continued through the southlands' grass he caught a glimpse of blue. His nose wringled in disgust, immedietly thinking of that female, Bluu. But he also noticed that the blue color was lighter, so he moved toward the left. "Ho there!" He huffed.

Lethrossen

Blessed Hunter

Atheare

PostPosted: Sat Apr 08, 2006 9:15 am
At the loud noise, Yakuti perked up his ears and looked around, he was not all that fast or strong, so if anyone had ill intentions, he wouldn't have a good chance of making it. Instead, he made his voice as deep and scary as possible, to make himself seem stronger "Who's there?" he called, trying to keep the nervousness out of his voice.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 08, 2006 9:31 am
Pagao chuckled softly to himself as he heard the other, slipping through the grasses easily. He blended in well with his surroundings, while this pup did not. He was even more blue then the broad, if only because it was a more intense shade. "Pagao is wha' I usually go by." He barked, sitting himself a few feet away. "And I am over here." He stated, grinning and letting his tail wag a little. A boy pup! He hadn't much experience with pups, but he was so sick of female company.  

Lethrossen

Blessed Hunter

Atheare

PostPosted: Sat Apr 08, 2006 9:34 am
"Well then Pagao" he called "I'm Yakuti, and I'm big and strong" he added unconvincingly, still searching for Pagao. He spotted him and yelped loudly, Pagao was much bigger than he was and he could probably tell that he was bluffing. Yakuti pinned his ears back and watched the older hyena nervously.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 08, 2006 9:44 am
Pagao threw his head back and roared in laughter, if this was how whelps behaved! "Oh yes, So I guess I am a freakish giant, then?" His head tilted, giving the other a kind, teasing smile.

"In any matter, it is good to meet you Yakuti. Are you enjoying this day?"

Lethrossen

Blessed Hunter

Atheare

PostPosted: Sat Apr 08, 2006 9:49 am
"N-not freakish, just giant" Yakuti responded, perking his ears back up, if Pagao was laughing, he probably wasn't going to eat him. "But I am big and strong!" he added again. He puffed out his chest and accidentally fell over. Picking himself back up, he began shaking the dirt off of his fur, shaking it all up into the air. "and I am enjoying this day, but I am kind of hungry..." he added pathetically "I can't hunt so good, I'm not really fast and most things are bigger than me, plus they see me coming a mile away."  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 08, 2006 9:56 am
Pagao smirked a little, the pup had reminded him he was hungry. "Aye, you can train to become fast. And Hunting comes through the years." Ohh, he felt all intelligent. He decided he really liked pups, plus he could show all the knowledge he knew! Which he often wasn't able to do.

He stood up and shook off. "C'mon Yakuti, you like Zebra?" He'd take the little fellow hunting!

Lethrossen

Blessed Hunter

Atheare

PostPosted: Sat Apr 08, 2006 10:01 am
"Zebra sounds good!" Yakuti said, standing up and bouncing exitedly. "And I'll train to get fast too!" he said. He wagged his tail exitedly and ran a small circle around Pagao before standing next to him and looking up at Pagao's face, a sparkle in his eyes. "I want to be like you when I get big" Yakuti said admiringly, ready for his first hunt.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 08, 2006 10:08 am
Pagao cackled slightly. "You don't know much about me kid, be careful of your wants. Anyways.. the first key in good hunting is silence, be as quiet as you can when approaching prey." He started off at a slow trot, so the little blue boy could keep up.  

Lethrossen

Blessed Hunter

Atheare

PostPosted: Sat Apr 08, 2006 10:11 am
"Right, quiet, got it!" Yakuti whispered, following as quickly as he could without making much noise with his feet. He smelled zebra in the air, and wagged his tail even faster.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 08, 2006 10:20 am
As they got closer to the smell Pagao slowed down even more. When he caught first glimpse of the heard he sunk lower to the ground, quickly advancing. He glanced back to Yakuti to make sure he was still with him.  

Lethrossen

Blessed Hunter

Atheare

PostPosted: Sat Apr 08, 2006 10:24 am
Seeing Pagao, Yakuti lowered himself also and made sure to keep up and be quiet, he was getting nervous now, what if he just slowed Pagao down? He pushed the thought from his mind as they approached the herd, it took all his concentration to stay low, quiet, and keep up at the same time.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 08, 2006 10:36 am
"Now," He whispered very quietly. "Since there are only two of us we should find a lil'un." His eyes scanned the heard and he turned left, moving through the grass and ears remaining perked. He kept checking which direction the wind was in, too.  

Lethrossen

Blessed Hunter

Atheare

PostPosted: Sat Apr 08, 2006 10:38 am
"okay, what about that one?" Yakuti whispered, turning his head to face a small zebra to their left. "That one looks little to me" he whispered again.  
[PUB] The Southlands (Unclaimed)

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff