Reply Open/Private Canon IC RP
[PRP] Wave Goodbye {Bermuda x Turok}

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lunadriel

PostPosted: Fri Nov 03, 2023 5:07 pm
The is a private RP for Revel and Luna, thanks.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 03, 2023 5:16 pm
Bermuda woke from her quiet, safe slumber, next to Turok. Misty eyed, she smiles softly at him as he sleeps. Feeling a little restless, she slips away from him, before dawn breaks.

A feeling calls to her, and she wonders if it's the tide.

Gently to the sea she goes, touching it's edge to see if that's the beckoning call. The call could always be heard, though she didn't have to heed it's lull anymore. She stood there, fins swaying in the wind like wispy willows as the sun rose on the horizon. The ocean tis not always a merry place to be, even if one is a kelpi. Sometimes it held dark secrets, memories long buried in the sand. Sunken below all, like a part of her lost in an abyss.

The waves crash and froth, pull back as if taunting her, then crash and froth again. Yet, the sea is not the thing that is beckoning to her, pulling her to answer.

Quietly she stands in the breeze, her mind filled with silent longings, for things she couldn't put into words.

Ever more, her life had grown and changed. Spaces between love and healing, molded by her rock, her support, Turok.. Delicately treading the waters of her mind, to smooth over the raging storm inside. She had grown used to having him by her side, and the storms all but subsided. So what was troubling her mind now, she did not know.

Even his name, something that always felt calm in her mind.

Yet now, she did not think of him, her mind blank. Thinking much too difficult since she did not understand this feeling, so very still she stood. Longing, longing... For what? Who knew.

Turok's company perhaps, or maybe something more. Whatever could she want for though? They had a home, comfort, and each other.

Perhaps...maybe it was that? She dared not think that while standing here alone, at the oceans edge. No, she dare not.

A tear rolls down her face, turning to mist in the wind.  

Lunadriel

Revel1984

Friendly Shapeshifter

16,200 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 13, 2023 6:29 am
Turok was slow to wake up, not surprising though, he was often later to get up because he was often very late to sleep, keeping watch until he could stay awake no longer.

He wasn't surprised to see Bermuda wasn't beside him but there was always the momentary panic at her absence. He knew where he could find her but it made him frustrated. He wished she wouldn't get so far.

He had some idea what Bermuda had been through and it always made him angry, not at her, but at whoever who had traumatised her, caused her to not feel, or feel her complex feelings, he couldn't begin to understand but he was patient, always patient, he was her anchor.

He pawed at the sand as he walked towards where she stood, taking his frustration out on the beach before he reached her, the waves gently crashing against her hooves as the tide came in. "Berm love" he said, gently, so not to spook her, even now sometimes sudden movements or noises could make her flinch and he hated it. He wanted to severely hurt the one who had done this to her when she was such a lovely soul, she deserved so much better.

(173 words)  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 13, 2023 8:30 pm
Bermuda didn't startle when Turok spoke her name. That was unusual, as she could startle just at the sound of him breathing sometimes. Even when content, with a sound mind, warm with her current life. She still spooked very easy! She'd apologize and smile at Turok when he spooped her. This time though, with her mind lost in wordless thoughts, she didn't jump. Part credit due to his calm way of approaching her.

"Turok." She turned at him, and gave him an almost sad smile. Knowing her look would trouble him, she tried to add. "It's not what you think. I...I don't even know what I think on this morning." she turned, looking back out to the sea. Though she kind of guessed what the sensation was, she acted aloof towards her own emotions. Daring not tread those waters, feeling, a little overwhelmed. Though being overwhelmed by this, paled in comparison to her past struggles.

"You are too good to me, Turok. Do you ever...long for something more?" A chill crept across her skin, though she did not shiver as her coat prickled. It's natural to want the best for the one you love.  

Lunadriel

Revel1984

Friendly Shapeshifter

16,200 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2023 9:14 am
Turok was surprised when Bermuda didn't flinch when he spoke and approached, much as he hated it, he was used to it so when she didn't do it, something inside him sang a little at that small, unconscious non gesture, he'd been longing for the day this happened but forced himself to stay calm, it wouldn't do any good to make a big deal out of it because then she would be thinking about it and that was the last thing he wanted her to do. He did turn to gently nuzzle her though, once she acknowledged him, a soft, affectionate gesture that belayed his outward appearance, he'd been around in the world long enough to know that even a half Kalona such as him, looking fierce as he did, even when he was pretty friendly, wasn't always trusted to be gentle at all.

"I don't think anything Berm love, I'm grateful you're just at the edge is all" he said softly, his heart hurt that her smile was so sad, he wanted so very much for her days to be happy, to lift the pain in her that was so deeply embedded that even after so long, it affected her so strongly without her thinking about it.

"More?" he said, less a question to her, more like one to himself. "If i have you, i don't need more my love, but i would be lying if i didn't wish for more for you, more love in your life, more joy in your heart, i wish that you never had a reason to be sad, to drift with the waves as you do, i wish for all the goodness for you, forever and ever" he said truthfully. Deep down, he did want more, he wanted to create a family but he knew also that very much depended on Bermuda and her ability to move on, or not, eventually from the trauma of her past

"I would stand by you forever, until the waves turn even the very mountains to sand" he said, to reassure her he had no plans on going anywhere.

(352 words)  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 27, 2023 11:01 am
Bermuda sighed at the sound of Turok's voice, and closed her eyes. His voice, a calm, peaceful noise. The kalona traits he possessed didn't scare her. Only her dark past held every fear, dread, and sorrow. Normally there wasn't much room for new fears.

"I..." She started to speak, then tears welled up and spilled down her face, choking her words. Apt to hold her breath, and keep her emotions in, till she couldn't breathe. Reminding herself to take a deep breath, she sobbed a little, then laughed ever so softly. A fragile, delicate laugh, that helped contain her emotions under a thin, crystal layer of glass. It was easy to see right through, and her struggle could be read by anyone. Containing any measure of emotion, only helped her to not crumble. She didn't apologize for her momentary overflow of feelings.

Bermuda closed her eyes, and took another breath. "I'm okay." she only needed a moment to compose herself. Swallowing hard, her voice cracked when she tried to speak about what was on her mind. "I think I want our family to grow. At the same time, I'm not ready." She exhaled. "That makes me sad. But Turok..." she looked at him through oceans of tears. "...at the same time, that makes me glad, because I never thought I'd want that." she gave that soft laugh again and dove her head against Turok's shoulder.

That was all she could handle in this moment, and it was alot for her to admit. She just wanted to stand there and soak it all in.

The wind pushed over her, and she listened to Turok's words as he spoke to her.

Her mind kind of zoned out, having met more than her quota for feeling things, and already ready for a nap. "I love you Turok." she told him, sounding exhausted.  

Lunadriel

Revel1984

Friendly Shapeshifter

16,200 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2023 1:18 pm
Turok flinched when it looked like Bermuda was about to cry "Berm, i'...im sor..." he stopped talking when she tried to though, before his jaw dropped with her words. "Berm.... are you.... i don't...." he didn't know what to say.

"I would love to grow a family with you, i don't think any parent is truly ready, but if this is something you want, i am here, always, to love and support you" he said, his wing lifting and resting over her back, holding her to him as she leaned her head against his shoulder. "I would do anything for your happiness Bermuda" he whispered, seeing her expression grow weary from her speech. "I love you too, let's go home" he said, turning, holding her gently to him, enough to comfort her with his touch but not so strong as to make her feel trapped or forced.

(147 words)  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2023 6:17 pm
Bermuda took comfort in Turok's words, processing his emotions, and hers, in silence as they returned home.

A family. Perhaps not today, and that was okay.

A bit of her past crumbled further, as they turned to walk away. Two sets of hoof prints left in the sand, where once, there was one. One day, more to follow.

Fin~ <3  

Lunadriel

Open/Private Canon IC RP

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces