Welcome to Gaia! ::

♥ In the Name of the Moon! ♥

Back to Guilds

A Sailor Moon based B/C shop! Come join us! 

Tags: Sailor, Moon, Scouts, Breedables, Senshi 

Reply Negaspace & The Rift
[R] the light at the end {Faustite + Albite x Heliodor} Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Strickenized

Garbage Cat

PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2023 3:41 pm
As the day approached, Faustite slept fewer and fewer hours. It dwindled to the point where he could only take 3 hour naps, and they seldom gave him enough energy to perform his basic job duties. While he understood the importance of sleep, a lesson handed down to him by Schörl, he couldn't convince himself to do so with such a fateful day incoming.

Heliodor had to be transferred to Albite in order to assist with training. Even if Albite was only taking on a portion of it, and managing the other regulatory nonsense like turning in energy or starseeds, Faustite knew that Heliodor would react poorly to it. The boy was in a mood to take everything to absolutes, and would not dare accept any shade of grey as reality. Anything else was backpedaling or excuses. Faustite knew that, once the meeting had begun, he and Albite would be facing an uphill battle just to leave the office unscathed that day.

Both Heliodor and Albite had received advanced notice. Bot hboys knew the date and time for the upcoming meeting. Both knew not to teleport, for Faustite wanted to try his hand at summoning them to his office. And now, that appointed hour had come. The dreaded hour that the three of them faced.

Faustite knew he didn't need to, but he beckoned the air regardless. It felt delightful, knowing that a simple hand gesture would yield two of his favorite boys. It was enough to bring a smile to his face that he couldn't suppress immediately, even knowing what was to come for all three of them. Silently, he motioned for them to sit in the wrought gothic chairs with their steel frames and heat-resistant, plasticized cushions.

"This meeting's a formality," he began, eyeing them both. "Heliodor, you'll be temporarily placed in Albite's care for specific lessons. Once those lessons are complete, you will be transferred back to me. Any questions?"

He braced for the tirade.

shiningamisgirl
kolina

PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2023 10:14 pm
Albite didn’t bother to hide any of his smiles, felt the uptic of quicked lips and flash of teeth linger on his face even as he took up the proffered seat. He wasn’t about to let the seriousness of the situation dim any of his joy as he lounged irreverently against solid iron, blacker n his beloved's starseed. The look was far more for Faustites benefit then it was Helio’s, because he wasn’t ******** sure if *anything* was to Helio’s benefit anymore. Hadn’t begun to map out what new gymnastics he was about to have to pull in order to help wrangle Faustites soulmate back into place -– to remind him exactly where and how and why he belonged there..

But those sorta thoughts were worries for later and asks for after, because right now? Right now he was marveling at his sovereign king's grace. The bevy of new tricks and the feel of the magic in them – how every king n queen seemed to have a different flavoring to their prowess. Hess was all thorns coated in honey, petals soft enough that when a person bled on em it was ******** jarring. Always a surprise, that one. Especially when Axinite was so ******** – if hidden strength had a flavor? And that was nothing like Lepidolites iron fist in a velvet glove snare – because Axinites empathy was never feigned.

N Faustite?

It was almost a *shame* that he had to sit there n be somewhat professional before his boy, because he wanted to congratulate him! To lick his lips n leave just so he could tell faustite to *do that again*; the pull into the office’d been hotter n the first sip of a well steeped tea. Had the bite of tar-black coffee, except that the caffeine contents had been cut by butter, smoothed out. His boy’d snagged him like it was *nothing*. No usual spike of adrenaline, no saddlebag of pent up energy sitting under his skin. It simply wasn’t there – – it’d all been so fast, n smooth, n warm.

So full of care even as it was a ********’ flex of ability. Though Albites' ability to admire that any longer hit the solid wall of Faustites words – his joy suffused like snowmelt on the surface of the sun. He wasn’t sure if he had any questions he wanted to ask aloud just yet. He wanted to watch instead, to see if Helio balked, and how hard, and if the other man caught the way Faustite said ‘in Albites care–’ the oh so specific phrasing of it all.

You’ve grown so much Firebrand, m’proud of you…

shiningamisgirl
kolina
Strickenized

Shiningamisgirl

Ruthless Consumer

Kolina

Inquisitive Agent

PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2023 10:49 am
Life was…well…it was. That’s about all Helio could say about his day-to-day right now. He made it through and patted himself on the back and proceeded to the next. Sleep was still fleeting, though he felt less affected by it. Maybe he just didn’t notice the weariness anymore? Hard to say. IIt didn’t really matter as he plucked his way through what was required of him and tried to figure out an approach to the required punishment beset upon him by Faustite. He’d not figured out how to tackle that yet. Toss onto the fact that he was to have yet another meeting, one that had been planned in well advance, he’d be lying if he said he’d been feeling good about it considering the circumstances. Even if it seemed he and Faustite had patched stuff up for now.

He was mid stifling a yawn when he felt the pull and found himself standing in Faustites office with Albite.An office that Helio had not seen yet. Golden eyes flicked from Albite and took in the gothic motif furniture smartly made of, what he assumed, was steel. The chair cushions were…unique and not something that looked like they ought to be flame resistant but showed no inclination of melting. Curious considering the plastic-like coating. Helio wasn’t going to fool himself into thinking he knew the thousands of different materials out there, so his train of thought shifted away from the furniture as he plopped his a** down when prompted. Gaze fully set on Faustite as the butterflies fluttered uncomfortably.

The tiny creatures, ever the residents lately in his abdomen, must have foresight.

Faustite’s very to-business delivery to the new did nothing to ease the near immediate turmoil within. Eyes widened as hands found their way to his lap clenching tightly at the extra fabric of his f**. His knuckles whitened, the golden layers the only thing protecting his palms from the bite of half-moons. “You’re transferring me to his care?” His voice had no emotion as he both processed the information and attempted to quell the ever increasing sound of his heart in his ears. A leg bounced.

A quick breath felt like it got stuck halfway. He stood abruptly unable to stay stationary, walking away from the two of them. From Fraustites calm and cool expression, Albite’s watching eyes. Finding a small section of space he paced. 3 steps one way, 3 steps back.

“The ******** kind of care could he possibly give me?” He finally blurted out, breaking the silence he held for…who the hell knew how long it had been as he processed.

His fear spurred him onward as he flung an arm as he spun to the other occupants of the room. His gaze fell fully on the burning boy. “Is this my real punishment? I’ve become too much of a hassle for you now? Too much work? Now I am to be shipped off to someone else to deal with? What the ********, Faustite?!”

His breathing had become near erratic as he turned away from them again while a trembling hand wiped at his face.

strickenized

shiningamisgirl

PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2023 10:38 am
Albite always loved a good summer storm, felt the excitement for it in his bones as he watched the tension rise in Helio before it all finally exploded outwards into motion. How the others words had started as neatly compartmentalized blandness and then become torrents of – was it sadness, rage? Something else maybe, though Waru could hardly pick the expression apart – the muchness of it all was a little overwhelming, even for him.

It made it easy to sit, though, to cross a booted ankle over a knee n cats’cradle his lengthy dreads in an absent motion, while his eyes tracked the flurry of a man made storm pacing Faustites shiny new office. Helio’s questions were for Faustite, at Faustite, lobbed like blades, like broken pieces of a plate thrown across the kitchen— they weren’t for him even though they were ******** him.

He felt lampshaded in the room, a topic piece that would be spoken about, just not spoken to. In a way Albite was pleasantly ******** surprised for the emotion that dredged up! He wasn’t sure he’d ever before been offended by the idea of someone ‘not’ wanting him to be in charge of them. Usually he couldn’t’ve cared less, it wasn’t some new and unexplored sentiment, it was practically a running team gag at this point!

This, however, was not that.

Helio was no fresh meat Basic or baby fawn Lieutenant in need of a higher ranking agent to provide ‘How Not to Die’ information to, n then later lob upgrade recommendations for. This was Faustite, their husband, saying ‘it takes a village’. It was Faustite – their Sovereign King – saying he trusted him to provide Helio with care—-All the eye of the hurricane silences punctuated with bouts of thunderous words straight from Helio’s mouth, Albite bit his own tongue to stifle himself from following the outburst with one of his own. No matter how frustrating it was to be pelted by the hailing realization of just – just how little Helio *got* of what Faustite was saying, and then he could only feel sad. The way it stung on every inhale, the way he had to shove it down for later. He was sad for Helio – he wanted to hug him – he wanted…

To maybe ask Helio what sort of punishment he would’ve preferred? Especially when this one seemed so perfectly attuned to his needs! What better thing to offer up than comfort, a promise of being close and then of being able to return once the ‘temporary training’ was finished —

He wanted to ask how helio liked his toes; medium, rare, well done? *Still attached*. To know if the man had been down to the dungeons *recently*. Waru, to this day, could find Gany’s penthouse princess suite. Could do it half dead and in his sleep. Knew Bloodstone, no matter how dead and callous he appeared, had only used the highest quality supplies, astringents, bandages (only the best for their princess!). Though, maybe something more aligned with the cold, unfeeling, steel of a matte black chevy hood would’ve suited whatever Helio imagined his *real punishment* should be? He kinda doubted the Chinese place that Mau’d been to still existed—but?

Maybe I’d get bonus points for making an authentic replica of a memory– and Waru understood that he was maybe more than just a little offended by his own perceived implications about what Helio was saying, and proceeded to burry the ******** outta that emotion before it shanked some nasty barbed hold in his brain.

This is not that!

“It’s General King Faustite,” Albite finally offered some few words up after the fact, a dry statement of truth rather than an abrupt interruption. Let his gaze fall fondly from Faustite and linger equally as fond over Helio’s shuddering frame. He knew the blinding irony of him saying the moniker in just that way, knew how little he personally cared for calling anyone at all of any rank or title by such — but here? Now? “S’not just our husband, Heliodor.”

Just as quickly as his mouth had opened, it latched shut again, some approximation of patient quietude while he waited expectantly for Faustites answers.

shiningamisgirl
kolina
Strickenized

Shiningamisgirl

Ruthless Consumer

Strickenized

Garbage Cat

PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2023 10:48 am
Sitting up, Faustite was on full alert when Heliodor sprung out of his seat. He was aware of the weapon lying propped against the wall behind him, just as he was aware of the tea in his drawer and the bite in Heliodor's words. He was aware that Albite was a stuffed animal in the room to Heliodor. That the boy, rancorous as he was, would never deign to acknowledge him until Albite earned it. He sat stiff, poised, though a couple claws lingered by the side of his face. Shooting Albite a glance, he meant to convey be ready.

He expected the boy to leave. It would have been normal for him to walk away from a circumstance in protest, but the summoning was too strong of a reminder. Instead, they got ire.

Before he finished tempering his response to all those stinging questions, Albite spoke first. A reminder of rank though it was, it would do little more than to inflame his boy's anger. Faustite held up a silent hand toward Albite, expecting him to abandon the idea of reminding Heliodor to whom he was talking. Heliodor knew, he just didn't care. The boy, in full self-destructive swing, would fight a pack of wolves with his bare fists as long as he had a focus for his anger, consequences be damned.
"Told you about this before," Faustite reminded. "Told you that it was temporary. Told you that Albite can teach you what I can't. Once that's done, you're my direct report again. Being his is what? ******** one step removed? Albite's my direct report, so don't go acting like you're being cast off."

Faustite shot Albite an exasperated look. They had gone over the details as well — that Heliodor needed to learn self-acceptance and self-care, that Faustite needed him in a mentally healthier state for him to be a well-working part of the team. That he needed those things for Heliodor not just as a General-King, but as a husband who agreed to be with this boy forevermore. Heliodor was dead-set on a path of self-destruction, and Faustite didn't have the tools or the knowhow to fix it. Frankly, he hadn't reached that point himself, and the only person he knew who was both wonderful with reading people and wonderful with listening to his own needs was Albite. Faustite was sending Heliodor to learn, in Faustite's opinion, from the best.

"Heliodor, please, give this a chance. It's only to your benefit to try," he finished, leaning forward with each emphasis.

kolina
shiningamisgirl

PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2023 5:31 pm
“Second rate! Below your most precious and perfect of husbands is where it puts me!” He exploded, and arm gesturing to the man who had opened his mouth only once Helio to bristle. How the ******** could he not know Faustite’s rank? Any of their ranks? Him, the lesser of them both.

He began pacing again. “Given to another person for lessons.” He laughed derisively “Is this supposed to be to my benefit? Like last time when you chucked me at Schorl? See if she could tear me down and mold me into what you wanted?” He shook his head as his hands curled in on each other, rubbing palm over knuckles in a repetitive motion. “Break me in every way imaginable so I could be the perfect little soldier for you?” By this point Helio had stopped his pacing again for a moment, daring to turn and stare Faustite now. Fear shining in dilated eyes.

“Sorry that she didn’t finish the ******** job and that I am not what you wanted. Intending to let Albite finish it up now?” Words left his mouth in a rush with absolutely no filter. All he could think of was to lash out. Protect himself in any way he could, even if it meant he burnt bridges he’d normally never want to see set a flame. Self preservation was a powerful force.

“A constant disappointment for you. Then and now. Should have just left that knight save you a hassle.”

Somewhere in the back of his mind he knew he needed to calm down, but it was such a distant thought. With his breathing increasing with each condemning sentence it was a miracle the boy hadn’t fallen into hyperventilating. The pacing had resumed.

Strickenized

shimingamisgirl

Kolina

Inquisitive Agent

Strickenized

Garbage Cat

PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2023 5:36 pm

Was there anything he could say that would change the boy's mind? Or were words only fueling the ire in his heart and the pain in his ******** bullshit, Heliodor!" Faustite burst out as his hand slapped the arms of the chair. "You're not listening to me! How the ******** else should I say it? You're not second rate and there's no ******** rank for the boys I marry! You're all so ******** different from one another, you're incomparable!" He sighed, and smoke vented out with a faint orange glow.

"You're always ******** broken. Don't need Schorl to probounce that. Don't need Bloodstone to diagnose it. You're so ******** broken that you can't understand what I'm saying! You don't need to be broken, you need to be put back together!

"And Schorl never taught me how the ******** to rebuild someone. Only know how to find their weaknesses and take them apart. That's why I need Albite to help you." Leaning to one side, he rested his head against his knuckles. "Can only tell that you lost a lot of important things back then. Integral things to being a human. But I've been in the Rift too long, or never learned, or ******** knows why but I can't tell you how to get those things back. Don't know how to give back self confidence, or teach self acceptance…" Folding in on himself, Faustite buried his face in his hands.

What a complete ******** c**k-up of a meeting. What an enormous, unsalvageable disaster.

kolina
shiningamisgirl

PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2023 6:07 am
‘Holy ********, they trigger the hell outta each other…’

It all finally clicked.

The egregiously slow turn of cogs that made up the inner workings of his mind, the way they’d ground at each other, greaseless, ragged, sharp for the onslaught of feelings n sound of Helio’s absolute panic – Faustites clear exhaustion – both of them absolutely desperate, but eventually? Everything clicked together. For once Albite was glad to just sit back and watch Helio, Faustite —- No…Elex n Rowan? The little flash of who they had been, encapsulated for all time in a silvery locket, versus the reality of what they were now. Sitting in the room n being allowed to hear them go at each other with all the long years of togetherness n separation between them. All their multiple lives undone, n mucked up, n ******** *up* by the very people who should’ve been caring for them.…

Being some separate non-entity in the room? It helped. As angry as he had been moments before, as he wanted to be now? The barb of Helios words lost some of their effectiveness as the man went on. Became hissy little bouts of white noise, lukewarm steam in the pipes as Waru realized they were being baited out—baited, and baited, and baited, but more poorly now. He felt Helio’s swings for *him* getting messy, sloppy. All below the belt, n surface character bullshit, because Helio didn’t ******** know him well enough to take a stab at anything vital. Didn’t know his life, or his past, or what made him tick well enough to really hurt him…

Not the same way he could try n hurt Faustite. Like a caged animal, all wounded, nowhere to go, and maybe Helio would simply scream himself hoarse and collapse where he stood if they were to let him go on long enough! Albite simply couldn’t let it go on that long. It wasn’t healthy, it wouldn’t help *anybody*. If they simply left Helio to shatter at their feet just because it'd make the sweeping up after easier n tryna get at him while he still had some bits of wholeness to him. It sure as hell wouldn’t make it easier for his Husband, all the ways it hurt to watch Helio carve the thing he loved most into ribbons amidst his panic. Albite realized this with a bitten huff; steady in and out of pull of air like he was centering himself for a fight.

Felt the blood rush back into his fingers; the ******** he been holding the arms of the chair so tight? Whatever. Waru shook those pins n needles out of sore flesh n palm while he methodically put his hair as up as it’d go; cowry n sea-salt from subspace for self-soothing, because he needed it now more’n he’d ever needed it in the Rift.

“Hey, Firebrand? You’cn bring him back to me s’many times as I want, yeh? S’not too taxing or anything to do now—is it?” he asked easily, as if the pair weren’t spontaneously combusting on either side of him. Knowing ‘as many times as I want’ meant, very thoroughly, ‘as many times as I need’. He didn’t know how much energy he’d need for this…

“Least, I hope it isn’t. Your Kinghood’s gotta come with some perks!” a chuff of humorless air, and he wasn’t looking at Helio until he suddenly was. Until the man had all his focus, full-force, centerview, while he walked up on him like the laziest predator. He didn’t want to touch Helio just yet – just needed to get in his space, to physically impede the line of endlessly panicked pacing like a useless, brainless wall. “Don’tcha think, Helio? That his Kinghood should come with some perks…”

shiningamisgirl
kolina
Strickenized

Shiningamisgirl

Ruthless Consumer

Kolina

Inquisitive Agent

PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2023 11:52 am
Faustites words held a bite. A painful one.

“Put back together. Fixed. Same damn thing!”

Helio wouldn’t hear it all, couldn’t. He fixated on specific words that managed to cut through his panic. Broken, second rate, incomparrible, broken, Schorl and others that out of context may or may not have made sense, but joined the whirlwind of thoughts in his mind none-the-less. “You’re right. I am broken. Have been. Will be.” An admission to his utter failure as a soldier, senshi and human being. His voice was quiet, not bothering to rise to meet Faustite’s who wailed against the storm that was Helio. Ever mercurial with his outbursts. “

“Not as valuable. Not as trusted.” He continued to list off things quietly to himself.

All the while he paced. 4-5 steps one way. Turn. 4-5 back. A steady pace kept to an unheard beat.

He hadn’t even heard Albite. Didn’t even notice the man had moved before a wall of human being pressed in. Helio practically jumped when he realized his pacing was to be cut abrupt after nearly running full blank into that imposing chest. He stepped back.. One. Two steps before turning abruptly away from the man to pace again, only to find the wall was too close to allow it. “Doesn’t matter.” He responded. Whether he actually heard what Albite asked or not was questionable with his response.

Now he wanted out. Needed it.

Hands wrung together. Eyes darted to from the wall that was Albite, to Faustite in his chair, then to the door beyond.

Helio teleported away. Instinct taking him to his usual teleportation site a few blocks from his apartment.

strickenized

shiningamisgirl

PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2023 1:28 pm
Albite stared into the space where Helio had been, blinking at the chasm of it, tensing for the way the silence in his absence left reverb-nothingness that was punctuated only by the crackling internals of the General King behind him. It was all too loud n too quiet at once, gratingly so, and Albite could only allow so many seconds of waiting to pass before he was opening his mouth again.

“Bring him back, Ei.” The statement is simple, firm, his steps back to Faustites desk peppered musically by the drag of metal-tipped locs across obsidian stone. “S’gonna be a whole damn process with him.….” Waru wondered how long it’d take, a month, a year? It’d been easier when he’d done this with Eion. No matter how they fought like feral things so often, or disagreed regularly–and Albite knew he could be a right b*****d at times! Knew his beloved could too–at the end of the day it hardly mattered because they always came back together and talked it out though. Worked it out with words, n gestures of apology. There were some things Albite simply wouldn’t say though-– things he knew Faustite would hold his blade sharp tongue on.

Helio didn’t seem to have that limitation, all provocation, all harm—for the sake of getting what kind of reaction?

“You’re sure you’re okay with alluvthis?” the words offered softer, with a tenuous outreach and lingering gaze filled with worry. He wanted so very much to scoop Faustite up and hold him; his hands, his face. To pin him down and drown him in affections enough to soothe. He promised himself he would later, because he needed those same things for himself just as much as he needed to see them done for Faustite. It made him wonder who he’d encourage his Husband to hunt down once this was all said and done. Ren, maybe? Or Haru? Valjean– Someone he thought his boy could bury his time in, someone who wouldn’t pry in the wrong ways or ask anything that was too much.

“Not that it matters now, s’just.…m’here for you too, okay Ei? Don’t you forget that.” the barest smile and wink before he heaved a sullen sigh and fixed everything once more on the emptiness…

Waiting

shiningamisgirl
kolina
Strickenized

Shiningamisgirl

Ruthless Consumer

Strickenized

Garbage Cat

PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2023 1:30 pm
After a long silence, Faustite breathed a sigh. "Have to be," he decided, though he remained curled in on himself. "It's what he needs." And he would have it, for Faustite wanted him to have it, irrespective of the damage he incurred by providing Heliodor with the opportunity to claw his way out of this everdark, deep pit.

Faustite understood that Albite was going to stretch himself thin. Try to ensure that Faustite had everything he needed for weathering his journey while Heliodor got everything he needed to reclaim himself as a person and move away from existing as a pile of hurt. But that was oft how Albite exhausted himself — he cared for other people so much that he wore himself too thin, and then there was no one to look after him. Faustite witnessed it himself, not long ago, when he was dying to a youma side that was just slightly more powerful than himself as a General. He watched those circles under his boy's eyes darken until they stained his skin nearly as black as Faustite's arms were now.

Faustite didn't think he could continue weathering this for long, but he had little choice in the matter. Much like the missions he underwent when he was a Captain, there was no choice but to move forward. He had a duty to Heliodor as both a commanding officer and a husband, and he would see the boy in a better place regardless of what was asked of him.

Even if that was a total sacrifice. The cost would be paid in full.

Standing at last, Faustite turned and kicked at the wicked blade gifted to him upon promotion, sending it spinning and clattering across the stone floor. When it came to a stop, it laid with its point angled toward the corner and the virgin blade hidden away from its master. Then he beckoned once again, and pulled the boy back to his enduring office.

kolina
shiningamisgirl

PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2023 1:34 pm
Helio had thought perhaps, he was to be left alone to go wallow in the darkness of his apartment. It was a fleeting thought amongst the cacophony of others that continued to berate him with the cruelty. But no. No sooner did he think he’d be left alone did he feel that pull and found himself right back where he had been. “********.” He cursed under his breath as the roiling panic sloshed around his mind and stomach. He thought he’d be sick there and then, right on Waru’s booted feet as both he and Faustite stood there looking at him. “I won’t do it.” He mumbled under his breath before gulping in air.

It helped. The air. But only at subverting the need to hurl up his meager meal before this meeting. Sentencing. Discarding.

“Why bother bringing me back? None of us want to deal with this.” He spat out hurriedly.

“Unless you intend to just be ******** done with me as a whole. Call me the loss that you swore I was so long ago. I’ll thank either of you for it at this point.” Cause honestly? He didn’t want to deal with this anymore. Was tired of the ups and downs and just getting by. Tired of finding himself less and less happy while the dirt under his metaphorical rug grew.

He’d never do it on his own. Not again. “You brought m in, might as well take me out too. Poetic enough?”

The words Helio spewed were both nonsensical, rash and intended to disrupt and confuse enough to push them away. Both of them. Make them hate him as much as he hated himself. Make it easier to just ‘******** it all’ and excuse himself from the team and take his broken self somewhere he couldn’t be hurt and no one could hurt him again.

strickenized

shiningamisgirl

Kolina

Inquisitive Agent

Shiningamisgirl

Ruthless Consumer

PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2023 1:53 pm
Faustite got a lingering glance, a last solid look of support, before all peace was shattered, and then Waru was bracing himself for the irate whirlwind of words n spite that his boy dragged back into the room. It was enough to make him shift on his heels, as if he could become a living portion between Faustite n Helios words, as if he could play shield without giving the abrasive barrage undue attention.

Helio was being crystal clear—Albite, however, was growing tired of being ignored. Shifted on his feet and sighed some heavy breath that stretched the fabric around it, before closing the gap between them with easy steps that let him reach for Helios shoulder—the long fabric of his sleeves…

“Yanno Aelius? I don’t think I’ve ever heard you talk so much in any kinda detail….not even over lunch. It’s nice,” honesty swaddled in false cheer, because it was true—never before had Albite ever heard Aelius talk sooo much about his past with Eion. His feelings on it. Not until now, ********, he probably knew more about Jolene then he did about Aelius n Eion’s time with each other. Knew more about the man’s brother than he knew about Faustites current husband.

He should’ve known before, should’ve seen the problem coming, this one so shut off from the others. From him. All the ways most people made their feelings in certain subjects clear…not Aelius though…and now? Now all he could do was grit his teeth against it, stifle the urge to steal faustite away and leave Aelius in his desired lurch.

Faustite wouldn’t’ve wanted that, and Albite knew he’d had ample time to address the herd of elephants in the room. To call Aelius out on his daggers looks, his jealousy, his temper. Hadn’t, had he?

Now all their beds were made—though if Waru was gonna choose to go lie in any of em?

“What’s not nice? S’the part where you’re tryna bait Faustite out while straight up ignoring me. Really just…ruffles all my feathers…when my *subordinate* pretends I’m not even in the same damn room as them. S’okay though! You n me are gonna get to know each other real well. Specially since imma be staying with you for the foreseeable future,” all the parts of him that screamed to dig his fingers into fabric and haul Aelius around, to shake sense back into the man, it took a great effort to quell them. To whisper quiet little nothings to his itching to bite psyche, because he knew Aelius wouldn’t appreciate it — that this one wasn’t some feral youma come aflame — Aelius was flesh, blood, human, red and pink on the inside. Someone Albite chafed at not knowing nearly enough about, to correct anything for.

“For however long it takes to meet the goal we’re aiming for, consider it really poetic incentive—given by a guy who doesn’t know ******** all about poetry. That’s Alkmene’s thing…My thing? Is Retribution, something it sounds like you are just…squalling for. Now, you can always run! But behind door number one? Is a maze of a castle, n a near-youma that is just dying to chase you through it till it’s dragging you back to me. Behind door number teleport — is us dragging you back here till you’re so damn depleted of magic that you *can’t* do it anymore. You’ve always got the right to choose how you take this Helio—-you just don’t have any choice in whether or not you take it at all. All this s**t you're spewing? Non-options. Easy or hard? That…that’s an option…”

Options Albite was game for, for the way he stoked the air near enough to snatch, for the way his eyes flashed, angry, ready, bright—like the waiting was going to kill him. How much easier it would’ve been to fight it out and settle things that way—How much more damage it would’ve done if he was the one to throw the first punch….

I won’t, it’s fine, s’jist words. He’s just upset n hurt n…it’ll be fine…

He really, really, hoped it was all just the words of the wounded. Any truth in them? Waru didn’t know what he’d do on the other end of that, how he’d heal the pets that weren’t said just out of desperation.

shiningamisgirl
kolina
Strickenized

PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2023 6:23 pm
Albite advanced and Heliodor took a step back to avoid him, but wasn’t fast enough. Certainly wasn’t coordinated enough to avoid someone more in tune with what they were doing. Eyes widened as his chest tightened even more. Was it possible for it to get tighter? Surely not? He’d pass out for lack of ******** right off, Albite.” “M’not your subordinate. Won’t accept it. We both ******** know…” A gasp of air. “you’re only here because you were ordered to. The chosen man. The first love.” He pulled at his sleeve. He didn’t like the contact. Hated it. Didn’t like being so restrained. “Gotta keep making sure you’re the perfect golden boy.” Aelius back up as he spoke, but his back hit…something. Wall? Cabinet? ******** whatever it was, it made him feel incredibly trapped, even as Albite continued on and on about his lack of choices to safety.

“There is no easy or hard.” He bellowed. “Never is. Only one way. Always!”

Aelius didn’t know what to do at that point. Cry, collapse, push his way out. He was paralyzed as he stood there gasping for air against a stone that felt like it was crushing his lungs.

Why was he like this? Why could things not be simpler? Why was he so broken. So…so broken. A useless soldier. A failure of a comrade. Friend. Husband.

Husband… the only thing good he thought he could have.

He looked at Faustite. Eyes wide as his chest heaved with each wheezing breath.

Be damned with it all, Helio ripped his sleeve from Waru. Whether he left a piece of fabric in the man’s hand or not he didn’t much care of notice. He retreated to another corner, tripping over himself in the process. All grace and easy movement of a dancer gone. The corner was closer to the door. Closer to an escape, youma be damned. Albite couldn’t command them. It was nothing but a bluff. He was sure of it.

“Just leave me alone.” He practically whispered. He needed to gain control of himself again. To be able to breath correctly. Not feel like his entire world was crashing around him. Again.

strickenized

shiningamisgirl

Kolina

Inquisitive Agent

Strickenized

Garbage Cat

PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2023 6:55 pm
While Albite advanced, while he started to get a feel for who Heliodor was and how he responded, Faustite found his way back into his chair. For all the vitriol that the boy spat, for all the manners and methods with which he tried to incite Faustite's ire, the fiery boy despaired for it instead. Albite spoke and he sat back down in his chair. Albite spike and Faustite curled in on himself. Albite Spike and he rested his head against his palms.

Heliodor spike and he felt his throat construct, his words become thick and vicious and difficult to swallow. "Shut the ******** up," He tried, though the words tasted like dust. "Stop ******** using that against me."

He has no interest in letting the boy go out leaving him alone; it wouldn't do him any good. But to keep going, keep trying, keep reaching for him? To dig into the past the way Helio so often did? Faustite wasn't sure he could make it through that – not without leaving a part of himself behind. Not without making himself far worse for the hurting boy's benefit.

Was that what this would take? Resurrecting Schorl and shattering his tenuous peace? Would that be enough, or did Heliodor desire an ocean of blood and tears before he felt like he hurt someone enough that he could set that anger down for a while?

kolina
shiningamisgirl

Negaspace & The Rift

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas