Welcome to Gaia! ::

♥ In the Name of the Moon! ♥

Back to Guilds

A Sailor Moon based B/C shop! Come join us! 

Tags: Sailor, Moon, Scouts, Breedables, Senshi 

Reply Negaspace & The Rift
[R] Opportunity (Jet + Leifite)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Guine

Crew

Lonely Explorer

PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2022 5:29 pm
“Faustite and I would like to have you co-lead with me on our team when we head down into the Rift,” Jet said to Leifite once she arrived at his office and got as comfortable as possible.

Jet wasn’t one to make much small talk, preferring to get to the point if there was one to make. Maybe once they had everything squared away regarding the mission he would be more open to chat about various things, but he first wanted to make sure the Captain was interested.

“Is that something you’d be interested in doing?”

He was sitting behind his desk in his maybe surprisingly comfortable office. Aquamarine had gone out of his way to completely gut the office when Jet moved in, insisting that he needed all new furniture and artwork and curtains on the windows overlooking the castle’s grounds, keeping the purple glow of Negaspace to a minimum. There were shelves of books, and one shelf that was close to his expensive looking desk had a dagger with a purple hilt on display, as well as a cracked starseed in a jar. Elsewhere in the room had a couch and table for sitting, and a coffee and snack table that Jet had offered Leifite soon after she had the door shut behind her.

a-disgruntled-dragon

PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2022 7:44 pm
She'd been chosen to co-lead a team in the Rift. Her. Leifite, a Captain. This was the time to prove herself to the Sovereigns and her loyality to Metallia, as well as her leadership skills. She was paired with General-King Jet, which made this all the more impressive. His office was rather comfortable and almost... mundane. If you didn't know you were in the Rift, you'd think he simply faced a neon sign with the light from Negaspace muted by the curtains. It was very nice, and made her want an office herself.

She sat perfectly in the chair, legs crossed and hands in her lap. Not a hair was out of place. She was the the model agent in this moment.

"Absolutely," she said, no hesitation in her voice. She'd been waiting for this moment her entire career, and she was not going to let it slip through her fingers because she had a bit of nerves. "I am, of course, very thankful for this opportunity to lead a team on this mission. I will not fail you."

Perhaps a little thick on the deference, but this was a General-King she was talking to. Leifite would not take any chances for him to think her unfit or weak or ungrateful for this.

Guine

a-disgruntled-dragon

Guine

Crew

Lonely Explorer

PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2022 8:09 pm
“Just remember to breathe,” he said gently. She was clearly eager, and with as many volunteers as there were, it had been easier to split the teams up in a way that agents who didn’t often get the opportunity to lead a team could try their hand at it.

“The Scar is going to be a lot different from when we were there before. That whole area has changed,” he explained, recalling her presence on their previous mission, and her brief time on the same path as himself while they investigated and looked for clues.

“Was that your first time in the Rift, when we were there before? Or have you been there on other missions? There’s no right or wrong answer,” he promised.

a-disgruntled-dragon

PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2022 9:32 pm
"Of course sir," she said, taking a breath. Right, breathing was a thing she had to do. Helped her seem less nervous or severe too. Leifite brought a hand to her chin in thought. No, she'd been down in Negaspace there for a few tournaments, when they were still doing those, but not the Rift proper. Needed permission and all, and it seemed silly to devote time to the Rift when there were patrols and order scum to fight in the city. Hm, so she supposed the last mission into the Scar was her first time in it directly then.

"Hmm, no I've been in Negaspace before - when we did those tourneys a few years ago - but the Scar was the first mission going into the Rift," she said with a nod. Leifite frowned and leaned forward a little. "How did a whole area of the Rift just... change? And how different is it now?"

There were many things she knew Metallia and youma could do, but changing an entire area of bedrock and crystal? That seemed... concerning.

Guine

a-disgruntled-dragon

Guine

Crew

Lonely Explorer

PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2022 5:23 am
He knew that she must have been nervous, so he didn’t press her for more on what she’d told him. Instead, he leaned back a little in his chair, arms crossed comfortably over his chest as he tried thinking of more information than what she already heard.

“The Chaos energy in the Rift is pure and untamed. It’s why the youma thrive there, but it makes everything else incredibly unstable. It’s dangerous to go in without adequate research and planning. And even more dangerous for Senshi, since their auras would attract the youma. So you’ll want to make sure the Senshi on our team are protected in case youma show up,” Jet explained.

“As for how different the Scar is now… What General Faustite described is as much as I know about the area,” he admitted. He was trusting Faustite to give them the information they needed, without going in on his own. And without the help of Arles.

“We’ll want to make sure everyone removes loose pieces of clothing before we rappel down to where the building was discovered,” he continued after a moment. “If they don’t do it on their own, we’ll need to make sure the Senshi have their hair cut short. Agents with blades may need to assist. Everyone should be bringing a flashlight, first aid kit, emergency food rations…”

a-disgruntled-dragon

PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2022 2:45 pm
Leif nodded as Jet spoke. Short hair for the senshi, keep all the excess clothing contained for everyone. It all made sense and seemed reasonable. Rations and flashlights definately sounded key; from what she remembered from last time, it was dark and a barren wasteland.

She considered the make up of the team for a moment. "We should pair Niter and Miyamoto with Andesine and Zunyite, respectively. That way both pairs have some one who is specialized for combat, and gives an agent to each senshi. They're lieutenants, but I think it will be a good experience for them. We can act as back up for either pair." The idea seemed sound enough to her; since they had two senshi and two agents, other than Jet and Leifite themselves, it made sense to pair one of each together. The senshi were Super, yes, but if the agents were of the right mindset, they'd work well together.

"Anything else I should know?" she said, ready to start the process and get the show on the road.

Guine

a-disgruntled-dragon

Guine

Crew

Lonely Explorer

PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2022 5:32 pm
Jet’s lip twitched a little in the corner, not so much amused but clearly looking forward to seeing what their team was going to be capable of once in the Rift.

“Oh, you’ve already met the rest of the team? That should save us some time when we meet later. If that is something you want to try by pairing them up,” he nodded in agreement.

“Just keep in mind it’s good to stay flexible. There’s nothing else I can think of to tell you that I haven’t already, or that Faustite didn’t mention in the briefing. Do you have any other questions?”

a-disgruntled-dragon

Negaspace & The Rift

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff