Welcome to Gaia! ::

♥ In the Name of the Moon! ♥

Back to Guilds

A Sailor Moon based B/C shop! Come join us! 

Tags: Sailor, Moon, Scouts, Breedables, Senshi 

Reply ♥ In the Name of the Moon! ♥
[R] Unknown Help (Versailles, Selinur)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SSBrosB

Springtime Noob

PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2022 6:21 pm
It hadn't been long since Versailles had met the Vanguard, or alien as he liked to call him. It was in the same spot that Versailles was standing in now. He had to admit that he felt a bit better that someone else was going through the same problems that he was.

Except for his hair hitting in the face a few times to tell him that they weren't all the same problems.

But what it had really done was cause Versailles to be even more bored of his entire situation. The alien he had given up on helping his planet, or at least didn't appear to be interested in saving Earth in the least. The side that Versailles was on he knew wouldn't be making that much of a difference. Oh wow, the Negaverse that has been much stronger than the Senshi everywhere else is still strong, ooh aah. Booooriiiing. He had gone back to ceramics for a bit and even building and painting the same things over and over had given his brain more of a boost that hanging around in the Negaverse.

So what was he supposed to do now? It was then he felt the aura of... a White Moon Senshi. But it felt just the tiniest bit different? Ah well, it seemed that they were interested in the area he was standing in. Good. This might be interesting for both of them. Though he was quite puzzled at what he saw in front of him when they had gotten nearer. Dog or wolf ears? Perhaps this was the White Moon Senshi of wolves? He only waved to them to show he wasn't a threat. It would be interesting if he could talk to this Senshi with wolf ears.

xSleet Tempest Snape

PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2022 10:02 pm
It was one of those corrupted senshi and it was waving at him? For a moment he wanted, and heavily considered, asking if they were suffering brain damage. He didn't ask though as he didn't care, if they died from it all the better for his side. He didn't trust the waving senshi but he did approach them, ready to strike if and when it was needed.

"Corrupt senshi." Whether he was greeting them or simply stating what they were was unknown, as it was rather hard to tell, but it was clear he didn't like them. He didn't like the Negaverse and chaos in general, and why would he? It went against so many things and the chaos here grabbed starseeds and destroyed them.

"Why do you wave at me?" His words were cool, perhaps even a bit frosty, as he questioned them. He wasn't goign to go right for the kill...yet. He'd find out why this one was waving and decide if he should persue questioning them further...they might know things he needed to know.

Sleet Tempest Snape

Noble Vampire

SSBrosB

Springtime Noob

PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2022 12:33 pm
Ooh, this was a prickly one. Though Versailles couldn't blame the White Moon Senshi. They were natural enemies after all. Still, as the other moved closer to him he was more perplexed. Were the ears and tail a part of the costume? Were there other aliens like the Vanguard that they hadn't been told about? He knew it would be impolite to ask, but he was genuinely curious.

He shrugged his shoulders. "A wave is a friendly greeting to most here on Earth. All I was trying to do was show you that I was not a threat." Mostly because he was bored of battling and bored of being an Agent. "I felt your aura and was curious is all. You seem a bit different compared to normal Senshi, but I can't say that I've met every type there is." He had been going out less and less powered lately.

"I'm Versailles, Senshi of Splendor. I was wondering what you were out doing tonight is all. I've been here contemplating my lot in life and what the point is of being a Corrupt Senshi. And before you ask, I was forced into it." He said, answering what may have gone unasked. "I'm just trying to find if I fit here or if I should... make a change." He did know that the Senshi most likely wouldn't want to communicate with any other Agent or Corrupt, but he didn't want to let the other know in case he was captured and had to tell the Negaverse anything. Or if the other would join them later and tell on him then. Why any Senshi wanted to join the Negaverse was beyond him.

Sleet Tempest Snape

PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2022 8:05 pm
"No threat yet you are branded by chaos - that is a threat all on it's own." A threat to himself, a threat to others and to this planet. "I would agree that I am different...and some customs I find different." But that was to be expected really, he was far older than most living on this planet currently and he was an alien to this planet. There were a great many things he was new to.

It was when the other spoke again, admitting to pondering his lot in life, that Selinur approached him. "Would it help if I told you that there is still life in space - that there is hope to restore planets and wonders?" He questioned the other, staring up at him. "For so many to be reborn here...it is not normal. This planet is important for something bigger - something we do not know yet. But there is power in numbers and in those who have been reborn here." They didn't know the importance yet but he was certain Cosmos already knew, but it must be kept a secret.

"With time, and effort, a planet can be brought back from the dead thing it currently is." Perhaps if this one had hope, if they saw a purpose to being a senshi, maybe they would change their ways and he could help. Turning one against chaos would be a good thing, a win in his opinion, and he didn't like the idea of senshi being corrupted anyway...it was right up there with destroying starseeds.

"You have a choice now. You know what chaos offers and you know you are a senshi. Make your choice - because they took it from you the first time." And that was another crime which chaos had comitted. Taking away someones choice in what to do with their starseed...in who and what to serve. "If you choose to change sides I will assist you." He would most certainly do that.

Sleet Tempest Snape

Noble Vampire

SSBrosB

Springtime Noob

PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2022 7:54 pm
For the first time in what felt like a long time Versailles was actually interested in what the other had to say. Not so that he could wax poetic or make himself look like he was trying to help someone else, but he was genuinely wanting to hear what the Senshi was talking about. "I... had heard that Order Senshi could go to their Homeworlds." He said after a moment. "What I didn't know was that there was life out there. Of course we have the... Vanguards? But when it's only one other group it still seems a bit, how should I say, empty?" He said with a small wave of his hand. "But there being other life out there gives one a sense of hope and that we aren't the only ones left."

For once he felt like he could actually achieve... something that would do something else. He currently was on the wrong side to do so, but he couldn't leave this information alone. And he certainly wasn't stupid enough to let it slip to any other Agents. "I know that others have been able to go to the White Moon. I don't know how to do that. But I would appreciate the help." He said with a nod and truly meant it. One of the few times he could admit needing help from another.

Sleet Tempest Snape

PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2022 8:53 pm
"They can - I can. I lived there until recently. Space is our home and can be saved." It must be saved, as far as he was concerned. Not only could it be saved but it was their duty as individuals and as a collective. "You are not, nor have ytou ever been, we have been cut off from Earth and Earth from us. The fall of the Silver Millenium cut communications for us all." Or at least nearly everyone. That Merchant was still able to travel and trade - to communicate.

"If what you want is to change sides I will help you - I fill find one who can bring you over. I will be honest with you, I wish to wipe out chaos and all who follow it. But some, like yourself, can be saved and brought over and help us rebuild our homes in space." He was talking more than normal, than he would have in the ancient past, but it was something which needed to be done - especially here and now. This was a delicate thing and he wanted, and needed, to help this senshi.

"I will speak with Ida and we will find you and bring you into the fold, where you belong." His head tipped back as he stared up at the other, a fierceness about him, he was not one to take lightly. He might be some warrior, his people were not the sort to get into a physical war with others, but he was still a serious individual as he was being right now.

Sleet Tempest Snape

Noble Vampire

SSBrosB

Springtime Noob

PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2022 8:06 pm
While Versailles appreciate the offer to help he had a feeling in his gut that made him wonder, at least for a moment, whether this was a good idea or not. While the White Moon, so far, hadn't given him any signs of tricking or forcing others to their side or killing an Agent in a murderous rampage, at least not without cause but he hadn't heard everything in the Negaverse, it still made him wary to just trust the other side to help him.

He was also not very hopeful that all chaos could be wiped out. After all, what was order without it? But to get rid of the majority of it wouldn't be a bad thing. Even if he was currently on the side that this Senshi wanted to eliminate.

Eventually he nodded. "That sounds good. I suppose it's best to make more connections to those who can help me. And I'm very interested in my Homeworld." He said with a smirk. After all, he was the Senshi of Splendor. That meant that it wouldn't look like a dump when he got there.

Probably. He didn't know. Maybe they trashed the place before everything was wiped out. But he would have to get there and see it for himself before he could come to any conclusions. "You can find me out here often. I have no desire to go around and chase civilians. I would much rather meet White Moon without this long hair-" He said as it slapped him in the face and he had to move it away again, "I don't believe they would be as willing to talk to an ordinary civilian."

Sleet Tempest Snape

PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2022 8:59 pm
"I'll work on finding others who can help you and bring them around." He'd do what he could, he didn't have so much power and connections here on this planet, but he'd do what he could and have Ida help him as much as she could. He knew she had been around for a long time so she could help him - he knew it. Selinur imagined she wouldn't mind helping with something like this, and she would understand his reason for wanting to help.

"When you change sides you'll be able to visit your homeworld and assess it's needs and go from there. Rebuilding will take time, it has been a long time." And he couldn't go into things expecting it to be a quick and easy rebuild anf fix. These planets fell over time, in most cases, and would take at least that much time, if not more, to rebuild.

"Expect help from me. If it is what you want I will see to help being provided." He would make sure of it, somehow. If he had to call Cosmos, somehow, he would in order to get her to help with this process.

SSBrosB"

Sleet Tempest Snape

Noble Vampire

SSBrosB

Springtime Noob

PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2022 7:26 pm
"I thank you for the future help then." Versailles said with a nod and a smile. Perhaps leaving the Negaverse wouldn't be a bad idea after all. He couldn't think of any reason to stay and didn't have a purpose to do so, at least not that he had found at the time. Exploring his Homeworld and working on restoring it would at least give him something to do that didn't involve sneaking around like a little thief and just draining others and sometimes getting into fights.

Thinking about his role that way irked him. Sure, he could go and mentor other Corrupt Senshi but that wasn't interesting to him. And the Youma in Negaspace appeared to hate even Corrupt Senshi or at the least very much disliked them.

"I am glad that we could meet tonight then, but I'm afraid that I must leave. I'm not sure we should be found talking for too long." As eager as he was to learn and talk more, he knew that the Negaverse had spies everywhere. It was best that they either meet in secret another time communicate in a different way.

Sleet Tempest Snape

PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2022 7:36 pm
""I agree, it would not look good if we were found like this." Not for the other at least, where as he could handle things and explain it all away if need be - or just tell someone to mind there own buisness. What he did was no one elses buisness, as far as he was concerned.

"The park, the main one in the city, the south entrence...the lamp on the right side. If you need me leave a note tucked into the top of the light. I'll check it each night and see if you leave a note. If you decide a change is needed I'll help - tell me." He would do his best to help the other, to take a senshi away from chaos, he would consider it a small victory. One more senshi on their side was a good thing for order, one more to help in rebuilding space and help win this war.

"Until then, keep safe."

SSBrosB"

Sleet Tempest Snape

Noble Vampire

SSBrosB

Springtime Noob

PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2022 8:15 pm
Versailles nodded, making sure to memorize the location the other was talking about and visit it while he was a civilian. He could have done so powered, but it would be better to do it during the day when he knew that others were less likely to be powered up and draining energy.

"I will." He said, giving the other a wave before he teleported away, back to his usual power-down spot, making sure to keep notes of the interaction and the Senshi he had met tonight.

Sleet Tempest Snape
End post! Thank you for the rp!

♥ In the Name of the Moon! ♥

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces