XxXPandamoniumXxX

Fandom Supporter

PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2022 5:12 pm
This is a private SRP
Please so not post without my permission

User Image

PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2022 5:23 pm
User Image

Respite had been wandering for a long time. Days at this point and it felt nice to do so. She didn’t have to worry about a time limit on a job or doing something for someone else. Of course, this didn’t mean everything was over. She was a calculated killer and was raised as one. It was something in their family. A rite of passage that stayed with you for the rest of your life. She could still remember everything as if it was yesterday. It was something she didn’t really like reminiscing on because it was nothing pleasant. Nothing happy.

As she continued through the hall grass, she let out a small groan. What was she doing? This wasn’t who she was. This wasn’t her thing. A simple life was never in the cards for her. It wasn’t something she had strived for. If her brothers knew they would laugh in her face and her father would probably kill her. Her mother died when she was young, so she didn’t remember much about her. She only knew what her father told her, and it was that she was one of the strongest mares he had ever known. Which she didn’t know if she could fully believe, but if she put up with her father, she had to be strong.

Flicking her tail, she continued on remembering her past as if it just happened the day before. Her father popped in her mind. He was cruel and ruthless. He was a mean b*****d and she hated him. She would always hate him. There was no love there. There never was because her father treated her and her brothers like assets. Like tools that he could use and mold into what he wanted. Which was exactly what he did. He turned her into a killer. Her brother’s followed suit and were more willing than she was. She put up a fight that she ultimately lost in the long run. She died that day. The day she had to take her first life. The day she saw the light leave the eyes of the rabbit she crushed beneath her hoof. Her father scolded her for crying over something so meaningless. It was a painful memory for her, but she didn’t show it. She didn’t show anything. She was emotionally dead. There was no happiness or joy in her anymore.

“Maybe…. I should pretend I’m retired…” She said to herself as she continued on. If she did that it would be a good way to still get work and relax when she wanted. She couldn’t make up her mind. Usually she was fine, but now that she was away from her family, she could do what she wanted.

However, that nagging feeling creeped into her again. That instinct she grew to love was there. There was no escaping it.

Then just as she stepped through a small stream, she remembered the first mission she had with her father. It was to hunt down a male that stole something from someone. When they found him, her father stood by while she took charge of the entire job. She killed the male with no mercy and reclaimed the item he stole. It was the first time she felt useful. The first time she received praise from her father. In turn this caused her to do everything her wanted. She didn’t want to end up being considered a failure because what else did she have? She only knew one thing and therefore did that one thing. She lived to kill and there was nothing else to it.

Images of her father flashed through her mind. He was a proud stallion. Proud of his children for he made them into everything he wanted. She could say one good thing about him and that was he was always there. Even if it wasn’t the most joyous life, he was there for them when their mother died.

Maybe that was what caused him to become crueler and more heartless? Maybe her mother was the thing that held his insanity together and without her it crumbled into dust. She didn’t know, but she didn’t want to think that was it. Being optimistic like that was something that just ended up getting you killed.

Before she could have another thought, she stopped in her tracks. How long had she been walking? She didn’t recognize the area. It was dark. Very dark to the point where it was hard to see. She had just been in the open plain, but now she couldn’t see anything around her just pit darkness. Then she saw a figure coming towards her. A big brute of a stallion with a menacing looks on his face. It was him. Her father.

“Do you actually believe you could run away from me? From this life?” He spoke with anger and a deep growl. His snarl showing just how annoyed he was at her right now.

“I want to live for myself…I want to live freely.” She said to him not even flinching at his presence.

“Oh, you silly silly mare…you will never be rid of this life. I made you what you are. There is no normal life for you because your anything, but normal. You’re a monster. An abomination. A cursed object. You’re just trying to find a purpose to your life when you already have a purpose. You’re a killer. There is nothing else to it.” His words were like venom as he circled her.

“I...” She couldn’t speak. She felt herself practically shrink in his presence.

“You disappoint me. I thought you were going to make me proud and make this family proud. I guess I will have to rely on your brothers to do the job. If you remind me of your mother, I would have killed you a long time ago for being weak. Weak and stupid.” He snarled and stood in front of her nearly hulking over her smaller frame. He had always been big. It was one of the reasons he could easily overpower all those he came across.

“…..”

Silence.

“You cannot escape what you are. You cannot escape that you’re my daughter and that you have made a life out of killing others. I think it is time that you accept that. It is time that you give up that fancy notion of a peaceful life. There is no such thing when it comes to our family.” He let out a loud chaotic sounding laugh into the darkness.

His figure began to fade and all she could see was two pupil-less green eyes staring at her through the darkness. A loud crash shook her, and his growls continued to increase in how loud they were. It only took a few moments before he lunged at her through the darkness with a loud crash that shook Respite out of her deep sleep. She was in the cave she had found to wait out this storm. The thunder was loud, and the lightening lit up the sky. For once she was happy it was so loud to jolt her awake. It was a dream she didn’t want to sleep through.

“That was a dream…?” She hadn’t had a dream like that in a very long time. It was vivid. It was as if he was there with her. She knew what the dream meant. She knew that there was no escaping her life. It was a part of who she was. It was a part of what she needed to accept. There was no dislodging this from her life. The thing that bothered her a little bit was that her father was going to find her. Her father was going to come and make sure she was continuing to do what he wanted her to do.

Sighing lightly, she looked out at the storm feeling like there was no way around this.

“I hate him…” She spoke in such a light voice it was barely audible over the sound of the pouring rain. She knew she was not going to be able to sleep anytime soon. It was not often she had nightmares especially ones that involved her father, but when she did it was bad. He was a thorn in her side she couldn’t get rid of, and it was only a matter of time before he really was there. The same thing went for her brothers too. It was only a matter of time before they found her as well. They put on this front that they were a tight nit family when really, they were not. She was closer to her brother’s then her father of course, but she did not really like them either. They were the type of family that would help each other if they were attacked, but if one of them died they would not really care.

She did not know how she would feel if her father died. A part of her wanted to believe she would feel happy. Whatever that felt like. Her brothers would shrug it off and she might too. She just did not know. There was a lot of hatred there. A lot of anger. She could not really pinpoint how she would react to that.

Her father was her strength and her weakness.

As she looked out at the pouring rain before her, she wished she could erase everything from her mind and start over. But that was not how life worked.

Life was never meant to be easy.

~Fin~

XxXPandamoniumXxX

Fandom Supporter

Open/Private Canon IC RP

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out