[PRP] Mice Adventures

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

muffled_undertone

Kawaii Shoujo

PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2022 3:33 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Amelia scurried through the tall green grass on a warm spring day. When she hit a clearing, she noticed many ponies in the area and immediately felt a sense of danger. "Ponies galore," she thought to herself, as she ran toward a tree. She decided to take shelter in it for fear of getting stepped on. "I wonder if there are any other mice here," she pondered, as she climbed the tree and tucked herself away in an opening she found. "I hope this isn't a critter's home already, I'm just resting until I get a better sense of my surroundings," Amelia thought, and she surveyed the open field.

She then turned her attention to the ponies. "They're smaller than I expected..." "Squeak!" she said, as she realized that she was higher up than she thought she would be. Amelia was always afraid of heights, but in the frenzy to reach a shelter, she did not notice how high she was climbing to the one she found in the tree. "I wonder how I'm going to climb down," she thought to herself.

"Mmm, I'm not afraid.. I...I just need to make sure my hat doesn't fall off....Yeah, that's it," she mumbled, trying to convince herself that if she could figure out a way to hold onto her hat as she descended the tree, she would have nothing to fear. "It would be even better if I had a buddy or someone to help me down. But I'm new here."

Amelia took a deep sigh and stared off into the distance. "I hope someone notices me," she thought. "Someone kind with good intentions."

Word count: 272
https://wordcounter.net/  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2022 12:11 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Arteza wandered about slowly in the tall grass, munching contently. She was pleased for the mild spring day; not too hot, not too cold. And not a rain cloud in the sky. She took a deep breath and mumbled softly, "So nice to be out and about after that dreadful winter. Never have I seen anything like it."

She lazily moved from one patch of grass to the other, picking out the choicest clover as she went. "I'm probably being a little greedy, but I love this stuff so much. I'll share though if another pony or critter shows up." About then, she heard a faint noise, but was unable to make out what it was or where it was coming from. She lifted her head high, trying to locate the sound.

"I just...where is it coming from...?" She took a few steps toward a tree nearby, curious if perhaps the sound was originating from there. "Maybe...maybe something's over here..." As she carefully moved forward, the sound grew louder. Well, if you could call it louder. It was still just a tiny squeak. "Is...is it a mouse I'm hearing? How am I ever going to find a mouse?! It's like trying to find a needle in a haystack!"

She looked up and caught sight of a vibrant colored feather. "That's unusual. Did a pony lose a feather in the wind?" As she spoke, she noticed some flailing coming from it, followed by a squeak. "Oh dear! Is THAT the mouse?!" She shouted up, "Hey! Little mouse! Are you ok?"

=====================

Word count: 259

muffled_undertone

Fayt_of_Redemption

Loyal Shapeshifter

44,390 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Luminary Melee Champion 200
  • Winged 100

muffled_undertone

Kawaii Shoujo

PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2022 9:56 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Amelia squeaked and squeaked. Her eyes darted from left to right surveying the area. She could feel her little heart thumping in her chest. Soon she gave up, sighed, and closed her eyes, disheartened to find that no one was in the area to help her. She looked over at the small ponies in the distance. "If only they came closer, they could help me," she mumbled.

Then all of a sudden, she heard a voice from below. Amelia looked down to find a very colorful-looking... pony? "What is that?" she pondered, as she inspected the creature's body. Pointy ears... a flopping fish tail.. and..are those fins? "A tail and fins?!" Amelia cried. "Wha-what are you, creature, and are you friendly? Or are you here to eat me? I promise I'm not tasty or filling! I am just a small mouse!" Amelia's eyes grew wide as bowling balls as she curled up and shook from head to toe in fear. "Please don't hurt me." Amelia grabbed her hat off her head with her right hand and held it close to her chest to show her sincerity and her respect for the unusual creature.

Amelia had only seen ordinary ponies in her short time, and one with fins and a fish tail frightened her. "Her vibrant colors are so pretty, though. So bright and hypnotic. If she's not interested in eating me, maybe we could be friends. Maybe she's new to this area too. Who knows." Amelia thought as she eagerly awaited this creature's response.

Word count: 254

Fayt_of_Redemption

PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2022 9:43 pm
User Image
Arteza tilted her head to the side thoughtfully at the tiny creature's reaction. "I'm sorry little mouse; I didn't mean to frighten you." She looked slightly self-consciously at herself. "Erm...did my appearance startle you? I guess...I guess I do look a little strange..." her voice trailed off.

She looked up again with a smile she hoped conveyed kindness, and didn't instill fear. "My name's Arteza. I'm not interested in eating you, or hurting you in any way. I just was wondering if you needed help. You're up there pretty high for a little thing." Slowly she approached closer to the tree, careful to not startle the critter; the last thing she wanted was for it to become even more afraid and lose it's balance.

"If you need some help, it won't be a problem at all. You can even toss your hat down ahead of you if you're worried about losing it; it seems to be pretty important." Arteza gently placed her front hooves on the tree trunk and stretched out her neck as far as she could manage. "Are you able to make it down here from there? I can't get up any higher. I could get a small branch and hold it in my mouth. You're probably light enough. So, what do you say little mouse; would you like some help, and maybe a new friend?" Arteza looked hopefully upwards. She knew she had inadvertently frightened it, but she really wanted to help it get to safety. But she wasn't sure what else she could do to prove she wasn't going to hurt her.

=====================

Word count: 266

muffled_undertone

Fayt_of_Redemption

Loyal Shapeshifter

44,390 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Luminary Melee Champion 200
  • Winged 100
Open/Private Canon IC RP

Manage Your Items