Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Open/Private Canon IC RP
[PRP] Moring Meetings (Celebrengwen x Graziano)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nori Ishida

PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2022 1:10 pm
User Image

A light morning mist hung over the field as the mare made her way along, her silvery mane and tail blending with the sheen of the fog. Bren had woken early that morning to take a stroll in the quiet that accompanied the pre-dawn hours. She enjoyed the stillness and solitude and liked to watch the world come to life. The way the birds began to chirp as the sun's glow warmed the sky, the dew forming on blades of grass, day flowers blooming and stretching their petals up towards the sun.

She blinked gently as the sun peeked fully over the horizon, shining it's brilliance across the field. Her footfalls were surprisingly soft for her size as she glided through the mist as it began to dissipate under the sun's blaze. A gentle smile crept across her face as she decided to enjoy the peaceful quiet for a little bit longer before getting on with her day.

Yayoi

PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2022 1:26 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

As the sun began to peak slightly over the horizon Graziano was waking up in the grassy near that he shared with his brother. Mama and Papa had decided to get up early and his brother as well. But the colt had decided to stay in his near just a little bit longer. Mama had weaves the tall grass so that when his brother was gone, his warmth still lingered.

But now Graziano was stirring. Standing up and stretching out his spindly legs and his wings before tucking them back against his back.

Turning his head slightly his ears perked ar the fair sound is what he thought were hood beats but it didn’t sound like Mama’a gentle fare or Papa’a proud fare. It didn’t even sound like auntie or grandpa and grandma who sometimes came to visit.

No. It was a stranger.

Gulping hard he pushed his way through the grass. Trying to control his shaking as he drew closer. Graziano stopped S the owner of the hood bears came into view. A silver and black mare that he had never seen before was making her way across the plains. It wasn’t uncommon for others to come around here but usually he was with his family but right now he was all alone.

His wings started the quiver when all of a sudden a blade of grass tickled his nose and the colt let out a small sneeze. He froze in place. Surely she had heard him! He was so bad at keeping out of sight sometimes.  

Yayoi

Super Sex Symbol

Nori Ishida

PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2022 1:59 pm
Her ears perked as she heard a sound coming from a thick patch of grass. It sounded like the smallest little sneeze she had ever heard and her eyes scanned the grassy area for the source of the sound. It took a few seconds for her eyes to locate the small foal at the edge of the clearing mist, but she finally caught sight of the pastel-colored child and smiled kindly at him.

She could tell the foal was nervous, and she didn't see any sign of his family anywhere nearby, so she kept her distance so as to not make him any more nervous than he already was. She bowed her head gently, and broadened her smile at the nervous foal.

"Hello there, young one." Her voice was soft and musical, almost as if she were singing. "I'm so sorry if I startled you. I often take early walks and did not know there was anybody taking shelter here." She looked around, trying to find any sign of the foal's parents nearby. "Have you lost your family?" She wanted to make sure this young foal was safe. If his family was missing, perhaps she could help him find them. "If you need some help, you can trust me. I promise I won't hurt you. My name is Celebrengwen, but you can call me Bren if you like."

Yayoi

PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2022 4:04 pm
He eased up a little at her soft voice and smile. The bow was new and he wasn’t sure what that meant socially just yet. Graziano had just left his basket not too long ago. Did all grown up Soquili do it? Did Mama and Papa do it? He would have to ask them later.

Gathering up his courage he folded his wings tightly against his back and stepped out of the grass. His head turned shyly as his neon pink eyes darted to her and then away again several times. “N..no.” He finally spit out. His voice soft. “Mama and Papa and Brother woke up early but I wanted to stay in the nest a bit longer” Graziano pawed ar the ground with a small hoof. “M…maybe they went to the beret bushes.” His head popped up and swiveled around with a searching stare. “But I don’t know where that is.” The little foal’s voice dropped.

Her name was super long. His was pretty long too but that was beside the point. Graziano wrinkled his nose trying to form his mouth properly to pronounce it.

The dial wasn’t sure. He gave her a wary look before his gaze darted away again. “Setsuka Graziano is what my family calls me. But Setsuka is just a family name so you can call me Graziano.” His family always told him about stranger danger. But she didn’t seem all that bad. Could he really trust her?

“Would you help me find the berry bushes? I think they are that way…” He pointed with one of his wings which seemed a bit oversized for his small body.  

Yayoi

Super Sex Symbol

Nori Ishida

PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2022 4:54 pm
She was glad to see the foal relaxing and starting to trust her, even if it was just a little. She didn't blame him for being wary, in fact it was a good thing. There were unfortunately very many evil soquili out there who would do harm to a youngster left on his own like this. She was curious as to why this foal had been left on his own, especially if he didn't know where the bushes were that his family had gone to, but she decided not to pry too much on that subject.

"It's very nice to meet you, Graziano. I'd love to help you find your family." She tossed her head in an attempt to clear her forelock from her eyes, but the effect was temporary. She only had a few seconds of unobstructed vision as she looked in the direction the foal pointed before her silvery locks fell back down in front of her eyes.

"I can't see any berry bushes from here, but if we head that direction I'm sure we'll find them." She started off in the direction Graziano had pointed, keeping alert for any signs of other soquili. "What do your parents and brother look like? Do they have wings and a horn like you do?"

Yayoi

PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2022 4:21 pm
At first he looked a little sad that she didn’t know instantly where the berry bushes were. Graziano figured everyone did. At keatmat every adult. Unless there were more berry bushes that hose but that seemed silly to him. Why spread out those delicious berries so everyone couldn’t enjoy them together.

His spirits started to pick up as she agrees to help him find his family. He pranced lightly beside her as they went along. Even if she was an unfamiliar adult she was an adult. It made him feel a little safe.

“They look like me.” He dipped his head in slight confusion. Brother and him looked so much like their parents he wondered if that was common or not so common. It made sense to him that she would know his parents right away just by looking at him. “Mama says I look more like her. We have the same kinds of wings.” Spreading his wings out here turned so she could get a good look before folding them against his back again.

“Papa has…um….. four wings. They are very big. Brother has wings like him.”  

Yayoi

Super Sex Symbol

Nori Ishida

PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2022 5:59 pm
Bren smiled lightly at the foal prancing beside her. She kept sight of him out of the corner of her eye, watching him as he worked out her questions in his mind. She envied youngsters and their innocent view of things, full of curiosity and untainted by the sour things in the world.

She listened as he described his family, and continued to scan their surroundings for any sign of his winged relatives. It sounded as if at least one of his parents had angeni blood, which was evident in the small wings at Graziano's ankles. This was somewhat of a relief, as the angeni were typically kind and good, and meaner breeds might not take so kindly to a stranger wandering around with their child.

"Very lovely!" she said as he spread his wings out for her. "Your family sounds very impressive and beautiful. I bet your father and brother can fly very far with four wings." She smiled at the foal, happy to see him coming out of his shell.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2022 6:22 pm
“Mmhmm. Papa can fly very far and high. Brother and I are still learning. Sometimes I get scared if I get too high. “ He looked curiously at the mare, tilting his head slightly.

She didn’t have wings like him or his family. So maybe she couldn’t understand such things.

“Do you have a family?” He asked quietly. Curiosity in his gaze. She was alone but that didn’t mean she didn’t have family of her own. “Do you often go in morning walks? Where are you from? Do you like berries I like berries not so much the little red ones but I really like the blue ones and the black ones. How do they come in such colors I know foals like me get their colors from their parents but what about Berry parents? Or so they all come from a single berry and they copy that berry so that berry is the berry ‘Mama or Papa?”

Now that he was a bit more comfortable the string of questions just flowed out of him. He might have been soft spoken and shy but he still had an inquiring mind like any other fiak  

Yayoi

Super Sex Symbol

Nori Ishida

PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2022 6:39 pm
She couldn't help the giggle that escaped her lips as the foals questions spilled forth. "It's definitely understandable to get nervous if you're up very high. I can't fly, but I sometimes get scared on a high hill or cliff, so I can only imagine that flying might be scary. But I'm sure you'll get the hang of it in no time, it's second nature for winged ones like yourself."

She considered his many questions, especially the ones concerning her family and where she was from. These questions pulled at her heart strings a bit, but she tried not to show her sadness to the foal. Not wanting to completely ignore his questions, she decided to gloss over her family before moving on to his other questions.

"I had a family, but they're in a different place now, far away. And I come from the mountains, but I live a little bit of everywhere these days." She smiled, hoping that he wouldn't pry too much about her family. It was a delicate subject, and not necessarily appropriate for foal's ears.

"I do like to walk in the morning. It's very quiet, before everybody else wakes up, and I like to take the time to think. And I do enjoy berries, just like you, but I'm honestly not quite sure where they all come from. I think there are different types of berries depending on where you go."

She hoped that she answered all or at least most of his questions to his satisfaction. She gave him another sideways glance before scanning the edge of the field again in search of his family.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2022 6:54 pm
“Oooooohhh..” Hus eyes went wide when she talked about the mountains. He had never been to them so they seemed super mysterious when he could see them in the distance.

“I’ve never been to the big mountains. Maybe someday when I’m bigger I will go. Perhaps with brother. Or maybe a group of friends. I think that would be nice. “Graziano nodded as he decided that this would be a good idea. Traveling with his brother or friends could be fun. Maybe even both/

If she showed any sadness in the topic of her family he didn’t catch onto it

The foal saw her looking around and had almost forgotten they were looking for him family. In the distance a blue and pink winged mare appeared. Graziano gasped. “Mama! Look Bren it’s my Mama!” He danced in a circle but stopped all of a sudden. He was a little sad now because he had enjoyed the short time with her. “I guess that means I have to go home now. Thank you Bren for helping me.”

Hue ears flicked back while his head drooped a little. But as soon as the mare called his his head snapped up and he turned, racing towards her with his wings flapping at his sides. “Good bye friend, Bren. I hope we can see each other again someday and eat berries!” Graziano gave out a happy knicker as he nuzzled his mom.

He wouldn’t forget her. Her kindness made him feel safe for the short amount of time they had spent together•. The mare nudged the foal towards the trees and soon they had disappeared among the trees.  

Yayoi

Super Sex Symbol

Nori Ishida

PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2022 7:05 pm
She again let out a giggle as the foal expressed his fascination with the mountains. "Perhaps someday I can take you there, if we meet again."

She looked in the direction that Graziano indicated and caught sight of what must be his mother. She smiled at the foal's excitement and his parting words. "It was very nice meeting you, Graziano, and I'd love to eat berries with you some day. Tell your family I wish them well, and I hope you all stay safe together."

She watched the winged foal rejoin his family before turning back to the open field to continue her wanderings.

Open/Private Canon IC RP

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games