Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Revolution

Back to Guilds

A literate and semi-literate Naruto-based role playing guild. Active in 2024! 

Tags: Naruto, Roleplay, Boruto, Shinobi, Ninja 

Reply ◄ 時║𝓜𝓸𝓶𝓮𝓷𝓽𝓼 𝓲𝓷 𝓣𝓲𝓶𝓮 ↬ ᴀʟᴛᴇʀɴᴀᴛᴇ ᴛɪᴍᴇʟɪɴᴇ ᴄᴀɴᴏɴ ʀᴘ
🍃 || The Sky and the Falls | Chomei Sealing

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ephemeral Ozymandias
Captain

Obsessive Prophet

PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2022 4:15 pm
User Image

▱▰▱Chomei soared faster than the speed of sound away from the flying village of Arashigakure. The seven-tailed demon was in mourning over the loss of his host. His happy-go-lucky personality was soured by his broken heart. Even Chomei's own optimism could not console him now. The torture that he experienced by the hand of Sandayu was healed through his relationship with Takao. Now he needed to find his next host in line with Takao's wishes. Chomei knew that Takao would not steer him wrong. Chomei flew in the clouds and savored the fresh air. "Freeeeeee!" Although Chomei knew that he could not enjoy the skies forever. Humans would come for him eventually and exploit his power. He needed to show discipline and find the boy that Takao told him to seek.

▱▰▱A neon green ring of sonic chakra expanded outward in a blip, as if it was sonar. The massive wave was like a rapidly expanding sonar for the demon. He sensed far and wide until he found Nimure's chakra signature. Chomei had met Nimure before through Takao's eyes and he knew to look into the Leaf village. The demon disappeared in a blink as he flew towards Konohagakure. He found Nimure in the Takijinsei Falls area practicing taijutsu and meditating on his day off. Chomei's six wings flapped and buzzed in the wind as he stared down on Nimure from the sky. "Nimure Aburame!" The demon called out in a loud high pitched voice. His voice was unhappy and seemingly on the verge of sorrow. Spectators would see the tailed beast levitating above the massive waterfalls. The sound of Chomei's voice would carry over a great distance and his enormous presence would be felt by many in the village.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2022 4:49 pm
User ImageUser Image

▱▰▱I looked up from the ground level to see Chomei in the sky. I recognized his form based on images of it I saw in the academy's textbooks. Seeing it in real life was far different from the pictures. I stood on the surface of the water and felt the droplets from the waterfalls on my skin as I stared up from the base of the falls. When Chomei yelled my name I felt like I was almost defeated. I looked at him with confusion before my usually lazy eyes were opened wide. "Where's Takao?!" I asked immediately and with panic in my voice. I watched the titanic insect slouch above me. This couldn't be happening. Chomei's appearance here could only mean one thing about the fate of the jinchuuriki. "Is he dead?! Tell me!" I snapped in frustration as I yelled up at the creature as loudly as I could. I felt the air leaving my lungs as I shouted and sobbed. "He's dead..." Chomei's voice trembled as the demon started to cry. The tips of his head sagged as he made high-pitched sobbing noises escaping from his helmet. I couldn't believe it as I sank to my knees and started crying uncontrollably. I felt my knees landing on the surface of the water and floating but with a splash. "I'm here because Takao wanted me to find you. He said that I could trust you and that you'll use my power to protect the ones you love." Chomei explained as he continued to loom over the Aburame.

▱▰▱After Chomei explained, I was too shocked and morose to truly absorb the meaning of his words. I only looked up when the area began filling with dangerous-looking strangers. I saw at the top of the falls where a group of Inshou Jashinist cultists appeared. They must have heard Chomei's screech of my name and felt the demon's presence. The demon had already lost its yang chakra to the cult but it was also healed by Kenshin. The Jashinists wanted to return the demon to its corrupted state. "The bug lands in our web again..." The Jashinist priest formed a handseal as chains made from corrupted natural energy reached up to bind the demon. Chomei attempted to fly away but was caught in the chains. "Nimure, help me!" The demon pleaded as I looked ahead with tears creating a fog in my eyes. "No..." The demon felt the chains beginning to corrupt his chakra and his mind. "May as well use it to destroy this pitiful village first..." The demon was then released from the chains once he was fully corrupted. Chomei then released a massive beam of chakra toward me as I mourned defenselessly at the base of the falls.

▰ Tailed Beast Ball [ Bijuu Dama ] | Rank S+
The Tailed Beast Ball is the ultimate attack of a tailed beast. To form the attack they gather both positive chakra and negative chakra, shape it into a sphere, and then compress it near but outside of their mouth. The compressed energy sphere can be grown to as small as a 20 foot diameter and can hit anything in the same area or another relatively near location entirely. The sphere's concentrated form grinds and demolishes virtually anything it comes into contact with. The Tailed Beast Ball will explode upon contact, decimating almost everything within the first 30 feet beyond its original diameter, but the concussive force of the released energy will reach another 50 feet and will violently throw anyone caught in that area outside of its range. The aftermath of the Tailed Beast Ball's detonation will leave everything that has been struck in a crater that is 100 feet at its deepest. For every 10 chakra spent created the Tailed Beast Ball can proportionately increase its dimensions: +10ft sphere diameter, +5ft decimation damage range, +10ft concussive force range, +10ft crater size. (This does not effect technique damage beyond S+) Utilizing some kind of sensory technique is most beneficial if targeting enemies beyond the user's immediate area.
• Can target any topic in the same sub-forum
• Cannot apply more than 100 (1000 for the Kyuubi) Chakra. This is on top of the base S+ cost.
• Must charge for 1 post before firing if applying more than A rank chakra.

×TITLE: Jonin】▰【RANK: S+】▰【STRENGTH: 08】▰【SPEED: 08】▰【AGILITY: 09】▰【ENDURANCE: 00】▰【CHAKRA: 2,675 || 2,675】▰【STAMINA: 2,175 || 2,175】▰【INSECTS: 850 || 850

Technique Used:

Techniques Active:

Active Effects
Specialized Breeds:
Rinkaichū: Nano-size parasitic insects. This breed was deemed too dangerous and risky and was essentially labeled as forbidden. Rinkaichū essentially function close to a virus. Causing cellular destruction and spreading rapidly with rapid reproduction until no organic material can be further consumed. Those infected by Rinkaichū will begin to turn a shade of purple while simultaneously having their skin bubble and appear to rot. This breed Augments all Taijutsu or physical touch that makes direct skin contact, even those of lesser rank to apply a Tier-4 Poison that can only be cured with the [Poison Removal] and [Virus Removal] technique. The trade-off for this devastation is Rinkaichū cannot be used for insect techniques. Due to its forbidden nature Rinkaichū are only given to those with Anbu/Oinin Titles or minimally Konin. The host can choose when to turn their Rinkaichū 'on' or 'off'. A Kage or Moderator will determine whether or not an Aburame will be given access to Rinkaichu.
Yorochū: A breed which sports a much thicker carapace and are a heartier beetle. The main advantage of this breed is that it allows for a much sturdier host. This increases the host's stat caps granted by class for Endurance and Strength by 1. When used for Defensive Insect Techniques those insect techniques are treated as Overwhelming up to S-rank.
Status Effects:
• None

Poison Data

Personal Attributes
▱▰▱ Harmonic Hive | Once per post, Nimure is able to korabo one Aburame and one Harmonic Death Arts technique.
▱▰▱ Swarm of Pestillence | By applying 10 chakra at no action cost, Nimure's insects inflict tiered disease status on contact based on the rank of the Aburame technique.
▱▰▱ Swarm of Acidity | By applying 10 chakra at no action cost, Nimure's insects become acidic and inflict tiered corrosion status on contact based on the rank of the Aburame technique.
▱▰▱ Unstable Mutation | When your Kikaichu adapts to a specific element the Kikaichu also gains that element. Insect techniques utilizing these Kikaichu can apply up to Tier-2 of their elemental status. Tier-4 if [Ninjutsu] class. Temporarily share your Kikaichu's adaptive resistance gaining a 1-rank reduction of its currently adapted resistance.
▱▰▱ Give and Take | The Chakra your Kikaichu drain to reproduce themselves can instead be stored within their bodies. When the Kikaichu return to you the host you can instead regain the chakra that was drained at the expense of the Kikaichu that were used to drain said chakra. Because of this your initial Chakra pool is also expansive netting you an additional +100 Chakra.
▱▰▱ Hive Meister | The max amount of Insects you can store in your body increases by [100]. You can house [2] Specialized Breeds instead of [1]. The Aburame may cast Ninjutsu using Insects instead of Chakra as the resource. When preforming ninjutsu in this manner, their insects swarm through their ninjutsu, latching to any targets it contacts. These ninjutsu techniques can be used in exchange for bugs at 1.5 times the cost.
▱▰▱ Genetic Palette | With intensive genetic therapy and strong blood, this character is able to possess more than one transplant. This allows the character up to two transplants total, of any of the three categories.
▱▰▱ Plague Doctor | Nimure's mask has been electronically enhanced to resist the effects of gas-based poison. When this effect is active his voice becomes highly distorted and buzzing to further conceal his identity as a JUEI agent. This effect can only occur when Nimure is wearing his plague doctor mask with the goggles attachment that obscures the top half of his face.
▱▰▱ Night Air | By applying five chakra with no action cost to a Mahofu miasma-based technique, a tier of disease is applied to the miasma equal to the technique's rank. This effect can only occur when Nimure is wearing his plague doctor mask with the goggles attachment that obscures the top half of his face.
▱▰▱ Cloak and Dagger | Once a shinobi has completed 50 missions without gaining any fame or infamy, a shinobi is able to erase their presence almost entirely. For 5 posts, the shinobi is considered to have tier 2 jamming preventing sensory techniques from sensing them. Once these five posts are over, this PA is put on cooldown for 3 posts. This cooldown cannot be reduced. Additionally they are considered to be invisible. Dojutsu simply do not acknowledge their existence unless they are in their advanced forms. I.e. Mangekyou sharingan, Tenseigan, etc. The user may choose to activate this PA at any point for no activation or cost. The invisiblity be broken by a shinobi with Infinite perception using a technique at least one rank below the shinobi's body rank. I.e. The cloak and dagger shinobi is B rank, the infinite perception shinobi must use an C rank technique. Finally, the shinobi unlocks access to this exclusive technique:
▱▰▱ Demonic Presence | The user's fog carries a choice of two additional factors that are scaled to the same levels as the poison's. The user may choose between the Mental Stress Status or the Insanity Status and apply these effects to those under the influence of the Miasma. The user gains an additional 4 genjutsu per body rank.

Class Information
First Class: Medical
▱▰▱ Maladies Physician → Shinobi of this discipline are experts in iryojutsu and are especially well-versed in afflictions. Their medical techniques cure all symptoms of status effects applied to the user, rather than where most of the techniques cure them one at a time. In addition, medical techniques which inflict a status may inflict three different applications of the status, rather than just one. The user's crafted poisons also carry this property. The shinobi also obtains 5 custom techniques for medical ninjutsu as well as a Medical Ninjutsu Keystone technique. Refer to the Keystone Guideline for more information.
Second Class: Taijutsu
▱▰▱ Brawler → Your taijutsu is just one side of your skill, as you are also versed in utilizing ninjutsu as well. Your Speed and Agility are enhanced by [+1] and you gain an additional [4] ninjutsu slots per rank. Once every other post all three of your actions in a post can be used for offensive taijutsu. Additionally, the user gains a keystone technique and two additional custom slots for taijutsu. Refer to the Keystone Guideline for more information.
► Signature Style: Harmonic Death Arts
▱▰▱ Cross Class: → Medical – Taijutsu: The user is able to cast healing medical ninjutsu on themselves for no hand signs. Once every three posts, this ability can be used for no activation. In addition, the user's medical and taijutsu techniques are reduced in resources by five per rank of the technique.

gucci-shinigami

Stumpleton

Brooy

Ephemeral Ozymandias
Captain

Obsessive Prophet

gucci-shinigami
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2022 5:18 pm
User ImageUser Image
The Gilded Queen
Rank: Chunin 磁気 | Classes: Puppeteer | Bloodline 力 | Body Rank: A 勇 | Elements: Water, Earth, Lightning, Magnetism, Wood

User ImageUser Image
Kiku was no sensory type shinobi, but her bloodline afforded her a little bit of the talent for sensing chakra. A massive, truly bottomless source of chakra was flying towards Konoha. The mass of energy moved so fast that, by the time Kiku could sense it coming it was already in the village. Something made her spine crawl, theoretically, and she jumped outside to rush to this strange event. The assault on her senses pushed the girl into her clan’s Sage Mode, red markings forming under her eyes and along her forehead. While it went unnoticed to her, Kiku did notice the boost in speed it granted her. So by the time she reached the Falls, the young Chunin was already in action. [Senju Sage Mode Activated] Kiku jumped from the tree line, already forming seals as she slid to a stop in front of Nimure. “Wood Style: Wood Expulsion!” She shouted as she slammed her hands to the ground. The earth erupted into a giant dome of wood, protecting her and Nimure from the oncoming Bijuu ball. It exploded on contact and shook the dome to it’s very core, but the wood held strong. But for how long, Kiku didn’t know. [Wood Style: Wood Expulsion Jutsu S+ Overwhelming, Naturalization PA] “Can’t even find peace on your day off, huh bugboy?” Kiku joked, but she didn’t move her eyes from the location of the chakra she sensed. “Hey that was Chomei, wasn’t it? Why… why would Takao attack us like that?” Kiku felt like she knew the answer, but she tried to avoid it desperately.

Kiku wasn’t looking forward to the only plan she could make. “I guess… I’ll take on Chomei.” Fighting a freaking Bijuu seemed like suicide. But, as far as Kiku knew, she was one of two people in Konoha with Wood Release. She did her best to hide her fear while her mind raced. “And you can fight those Jashin freaks, yeah?” Without looking, Kiku lifted up the sleeve of her jacket, revealing the strings of Fuuin tattooed on her forearms, before summoning her Dragoon and Wall puppets to her side. “And then we can get to the bottom of what happened to Takao. Deal?”

"Speaking"

Thinking

Chakra: 1930/2090
Stamina: 1765/1765
Nature Chakra: 611/771
Puppet Points: 6/23
Strength: 6 [8]
Speed: 4 [8]
Reflex: 4 [8]
Endurance: 2 [8]

First Action:
Activating Senju Sage Mode

Second Action:

▰ Wood Style: Wood Expulsion Jutsu [ Mokuton: Hōbi no Jutsu ] | Rank S+ Overwhelming
Using Wood Release, the user creates a dome-like defensive structure that completely surrounds which takes the form of a dragon's face. This defense is split down the middle and can be opened on the user's command. Can open and close the barrier for twelve post after creation.

Third Action:

Stumpleton

Hurrak

Ephemeral Ozymandias

PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2022 9:06 pm
User Image
▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅ ▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

User Image
                      "Chomei." "I don't have time for you." Kurama and Miki would both speak as the woman walked along the trails in Konoha heading up to Takijinsei Falls. "Shut it girl. I'm not speaking to you. Chomei." The fox said, talking as though he were trying to reach out to something. It wasn't long before Miki would be able to feel the presense itself. A bijuu suddenly appeared directly over the falls where Miki was able to sense other chakra signatures. "He's free." The fox stated in a matter of fact Tone. It seemed the creature was another Bijuu from what Miki could gather based on the chakra and Kurama's veiled speech. Miki quickly formed handseals beofre slamming her hand against the ground, resulting in a puff of smoke that surrounded her. A butterfly nearly the size of Miki appeared next to her. "Let's go Monarch." [ Summoning Technique | S rank Custom Summon ]

The butterflies wings would begin to shine almost like the sun hitting a diamond as it fluttered gently into the sky. It would then move closer to Miki before attaching directly to her back. At the same time the girl's eyes darkened with dark circles around her eyes. [ Sage Mode activated ] We have to get over that as quick as we can. Miki would take to the sky, flying directly into the area where Chomei was already releasing it's bijuudama upon the falls below it. Below was a person Miki didn't recognize who fortunately was saved by someone she did recognize, Kiku. "Great another Senju." Kurama commented, seemingly displeased that such a thing existed. However, what was a bad sight for Kurama was a welcomed sight for Miki. The woman would fly down to Kiku and the man she didn't recognize. "Kiku, I can help you handle the Bijuu. If the others aren't quick enough I can seal the creature. I was taught after Kurama was sealed into me." Miki was rather quick with what she was saying, anxious to get into the heat of the battle again. Perhaps her sage mode was pushing her to be a little more anxious to fight as she knew she couldn't hold the mode forever. Miki's eyes changed slowly as her two tomoe sharigan began to overcome the normal purple hue. "So that you can imprison more of us and steal our power for your own." Miki shook her head, trying to shake away Kurama's thoughts. She couldn't afford his distractions right now. Miki would then slam her hands against the earth. Roots next to her would then begin to form a large statue of a man until it formed a knight with a halberd and tower shield. [ Wood Release: Wood Human Technique [ Mokuton: Mokujin no Jutsu ] | Rank S | Spiritual ( S+ rank vs Bijuu chakra ) ]

Miki
                      Kurama

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅ ▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

「 C K R A : :x2,950 // 2,950 」 tab 「 S T M : :x2,445 // 2,445 」 tab 「 E X P : :x68,000 」 tab 「 両 : :x70,400 」
tab 「 Konohagakure 」 tab 「 S-rank Chunin 」 tab 「 Senju / Uchiha 」 tab 「 Blood / Buki 」 tab 「 Kyuubi Host 」

[ More Info / Profile Here ! ]

▰▰▰ The Monarch
              Rank S | Chakra: 3000 | Stamina: 200 | Stat Cap: 4
              Str: 2 | End: 2 | Agi: 2 | Spd: 2

Ability: Fuse
              The Monarchs main ability as a support summon. The Monarch is able to attach to its summoner's back. When this is done the summoner obtains [+1] to their current stat cap [ To a max of 10 ], additionally they are able to fly. The Monarch must pay for this in chakra every post at the rank of the summoner's body rank.

██████████ ℙ 𝔸 𝕊 𝕊 𝕀 𝕍 𝔼 𝕊 ████████████████████

& Two Tomoe Sharingan
                  &
                  &
                  &
                  &

██████████ 𝕁 𝕌 𝕋 𝕊 𝕌 - 𝕌 𝕊 𝔼 𝔻 ██████████████████

& Summoning The Monarch
                  & Sage Mode
                  & ▰ Wood Release: Wood Human Technique [ Mokuton: Mokujin no Jutsu ] | Rank S
                  After forming the required hand seals, the user creates a large statue-like creature out of wood as large as a demon. This defensive statue is able to endure hits one rank higher against demonic chakra.
                  &
                  &

gucci-shinigami
          Ephemeral Ozymandias
          Quote:
          Quote:
          Quote:
          Quote:

Brooy
Crew

Omnipresent Cultist

DarkMockingbird
Crew

8,400 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2022 10:49 pm
User Image
Himitsu Uchiha
Matatabi
Two-Tomoe Sharingan: |Active| Piercing Lens |
|Fire|Wind|Lightning|Earth|Water|

Still adjusting to being around so many people again after weeks of traveling with only one other person, and an untold amount of time with just a giant bear for company, Himitsu sat quietly atop the railing of second story balcony. His legs swung freely under him as he watched the people just below him sift through produce and examine cloths, kids dodging around irritated adults, strays trying to nab what scraps they could. Himitsu had more or less toned out the actual noise, which caused him to nearly topple into the road when a soft rumble erupted from his own head. "...hrrrrrm?" The confused trill echoed in the boy's head for a moment as he caught his breath. Is... Is that you? A strange feeling washed over the Uchiha and halted him from elaborating to the disembodied voice. It nagged at his core and eventually forced his attention upwards as a massive bug fluttered over the city. Himitsu quickly activated his Sharingan and glanced over the monster.

"Go."

"Wait, is that a...?"

"GO."

Afraid his head might actually explode if he defied the voice any longer, the chunin darted off after the bug, following it toward Takijinsei. With his dojutsu, he was able to spot several figures manipulating chakra around the giant bug, who seemed to have tracked down somebody in town. Whatever it wanted originally, it was now attacking allies, which meant he had to get involved now. Himitsu formed several handsigns as he ran, watching as two of the three people ahead sprang into action. The appearance of a giant butterfly drew his attention, and a slight smile breeched his face as he recognized Miki in the fight. Finished molding chakra, Himitsu slid into a crouched position and slammed his palms into the ground, erupting into a massive cloud of smoke. Soon after, Himitsu erupted from the front of the cloud atop a polar bear only slightly smaller than the rampaging bug. The pair closed the gap between them and the fight quickly, but the young Bear Sage took that time to activate his Sage Mode, taking on a much bulkier appearance and hardening his features, sharpening his face into a natural scowl. As they neared the group, the pair slowed, and Himitsu made his way down to them as Miki mentioned sealing. "Okay, so that is-" The voice came quieter this time, almost a whisper instead of a roar. "Chomei. Oh! And... Hahaha....!" It trailed off in quiet laughter, leaving the boy looking confused and concerned mid-sentence. "Guh... Sorry... Anyway. How do I help?"

S-Rank || Ninjutsu-Bukijutsu || Chunin
Chakra: 2,550/2,550 || Stamina: 2,550/2,550
Nature Chakra: 1,500 /1,500

Stats
┌───────────────────────────────────────┐
+0 Strength || +1 Speed || +2 Agility || +0 Endurance
└───────────────────────────────────────┘

❃Shinobi Missions Complete❃
D Rank | 10
C Rank | 4
B Rank | 0
A Rank | 0
S Rank | 0
S+ Rank | 1

Ryo: 両76,450
XP: 7,820
Passive XP: 55

Techniques Used:
▰ Activated Sage Mode
▰ Summoning Technique [ Kuchiyose no Jutsu ] | Rank A | Universal [-80 Chakra]

Current Status Effects:
-None

Current Active Techniques:
-None

Modifiers:
• Those with Ninjutsu class as a single class, may apply a weaker form of Elemental Status appropriate to the element used to all Base Elemental Ninjutsu. If single classed, use the following scale: Tier 1 E-C | Tier 2 B-S
• The Elementalist's wide understanding of the elements reduces the cost of their elemental ninjutsu by [1] whole rank without losing their potency but elemental ninjutsu cannot be lowered in cost beyond this
• Burn will cruelly apply at [1] tier higher than the rank of the technique at a maximum of the fourth tier on contact.

Passives:
Flame-Resistance Technique [ Bounetsu no Jutsu ] | Rank E | Passive
This is a passive Jutsu that is the first in two steps to protect the user from damaging themselves with their very own techniques. Those practicing Katon must learn this technique or take E Ranked fire damage when utilizing katon techniques.
Fireproof Technique [ Taika no Jutsu ] | Rank C | Passive
After learning the Fire Resistance Technique, the user's mastery over self protection from their own element has become more refined. By passively circulating chakra over their skin, they are able to negate burns upon their own body. Additionally, the user is able to increase the chakra circulating their body to match the rank and potency of a fire based technique directly impacting them in order to nullify that technique. This can be done for no activation cost once every three posts.
Electrical Resistance Training [ Teikou no Kuntou ] | Rank E | Passive
This is a passive technique that is the first in two steps to protect the user from damaging themselves with their very own techniques. Those practicing Raiton must learn this technique or take E Ranked shock damage when utilizing raiton techniques.

Personal Attributes:
"Remember, keep QUIET." | When channeling chakra to a body part for purely-mobility purposes, Himitsu is able to manipulate it as wind chakra in order to mute the sounds of the motions (clothes shifting, footsteps, rocks shifting underfoot, etc.). Indirect sounds (falling branches, tumbling rocks, kicking up leaves, etc.) are not affected by this.
"...with one hand behind my back!" | Jutsu can be performed with one-handed seals.
Illusory Prowess | This attribute allows any and all genjutsu to be cast through eye contact with the Uchiha. In addition, the genjutsu cast in this manner have the sight sense added to them at C Rank body. At S Rank body, the user's genjutsu are given the chakra sense. Also, mental stress or insanity can be added to any genjutsu cast through eye contact for an additional fifty percent chakra cost.
Melee Prodigy | The user obtains a [1] point increase to agility while their sharingan is active for each body rank they have obtained. In addition, the user's first physical offensive activation every three posts gains a [1] point increase to speed per rank of their body, also requiring the eyes to be active.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2022 8:30 am
User ImageUser Image
User Image

tab Casually strolling his way towards Takijinsei Falls, Moriyama could be heard whistling softly to himself as he went along. In what felt like a rarity these days, he didn't have any work to do and been able enjoy a quiet morning of rest and relaxation. However, while he was content to laze about, he knew that Nimure had planned to use this time to train at the falls, using his off time productively like Moriyama should have also been doing. As a reward for his friends hard work and discipline, Moriyama had decided to pick up two bowls of ramen from their favorite shop for them to share for lunch, which he carried in a tiered insulated box. 'Man. I'm such a good friend. Nimure sure is one lucky guy.' he thought to himself with a light chuckle.

tab Unfortunately, it seemed that the boy's grand plans for lunch would have to be put on hold as he suddenly sensed a powerful chakra signature approaching the village, one unlike any he'd ever sensed before. "What the heck is....." he'd question as he honed in the source of the disturbance and turned in its direction. However, when his eyes befell the being he had sense, his words trailed off as his mouth fell agape and his eyes widened. It was ...... a giant flying bug. At first, Moriyama was stunned, hardly able to believe his eyes. After taking in the sight for a minute though, he finally found his voice again, shouting, "WHAT THE HELL IS THAT?!" But then another thought occurred to him. If the massive insect was heading for the falls, that meant. "Oh s**t! Nimure!" In a flash, Moriyama cast aside the box he was carrying and took off in a sprint. "Hang on, buddy! I'm coming!"

tab Arriving on the scene a short time later, Moriyama quickly spotted Nimure and was surprised to find that he had not been the only one to take note of the disturbance, as if it was hard to notice a giant flying monster in the sky. Along with Kiku, there were two other shinobi who had come from the village to respond to the situation. Unfortunately, there also seemed to be a group of jashinists who had decided to show up as well, complicating the situation further. 'Ah jeez. Not these guys.' he thought. He didn't fully understand all that was going on, but if they were here, it couldn't be good. Before he could deal with though, he first needed to group up with the others and establish a course of action.

tab Quickly making his way over to where the others stood, Moriyama could see that the others were engaged with with the giant bug, which seemed to be the primary threat a the moment. However, there was still the group of Jashinists and Moriyama knew well that leaving them to their own devices could spell disaster. And so while, the others dealt with the beast, he would do his best to hold the cultists off as long as he could. Positioning himself between his allies and the group, Moriyama formed a series of hand seals before slamming his hand to the ground. In doing so, four large pillars would form around his enemies, constructing a flaming barrier around them {Four Violet Flames Battle Formation | B}. The barrier was strong but he also knew the strength the Jashinists possessed so there was no telling how long he'd actually be able to contain them. "If you all are gonna do something about that giant bug, I'd do it sooner rather than later! Not sure how long I can hold these guys!" he called back over his shoulder to the others.

Chakra :: 2065 / 2065 || Stamina :: 2065 / 2065 || Bukijutsu-Scholar || A-Rank || Chunin ||Profile

𝑩𝒂𝒕𝒕𝒍𝒆 𝑰𝒏𝒇𝒐:
𝑷𝒂𝒔𝒔𝒊𝒗𝒆𝒔
Strength +4
Speed +8
Agility +8
Endurance +6

𝑱𝒖𝒕𝒔𝒖𝒔 𝑼𝒔𝒆𝒅
Four Violet Flames Battle Formation [ Shishi Enjin ] | Rank B
Using three activations crafts a large barrier that expands up to forty feet between each of the four points and in height. Those within the barrier who make physical contact with the barrier are subject to painful burning sensations from the users chakra. This technique requires an S+ rank amount of chakra to break free of its hold.

𝑰𝒕𝒆𝒎𝒔 𝑼𝒔𝒆𝒅

𝑷𝒆𝒓𝒔𝒊𝒔𝒕𝒂𝒏𝒕 𝑬𝒇𝒇𝒆𝒄𝒕𝒔

DarkMockingbird

Brooy

gucci-shinigami

Ephemeral Ozymandias

Stumpleton

Mega Waffles

Ephemeral Ozymandias
Captain

Obsessive Prophet

PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2022 9:49 am
User ImageUser Image

▱▰▱My fists balled up as I felt the shock of it all numbing my soul. Chomei while under the Jashinist's control released a gargantuan beam of chakra at me. Before I could react, Kiku cropped up and saved my life. A tree trunk blocked the tailed beast ball and exploded. I looked up at her and I probably resembled a deer in the headlights. I only cracked a soft smile when she made her joke. "Thanks. Talk about you coming out of the woodwork, huh?" I stood up after taking her hand and let go once I was back on my feet.

▱▰▱When Kiku mentioned Takao I felt myself tearing up again as my heart was torn apart. I looked up at Chomei as he was being hurt and controlled by the Jashinists and remembered my talk with Takao a while ago. The last time I ever saw him he told me about Chomei and his sonic chakra powers. We talked about how cool Chomei was and enjoyed jokes about the topic. Including the parallels between Chomei and my own swarm of kikaichu. I felt more tears come to my eyes as I almost broke down. "s**t." I inhaled sharply to keep myself from fully sobbing. I was barely even keeping it together as Kiku talked to me and a girl with a giant monarch butterfly appeared. An Uchiha and Moriyama also arrived to help. I felt comforted knowing that I had allies to help me with this. I looked at Miki when she mentioned attacking the demon and sealing. "I'm Nimure Aburame. The one Chomei was loudly screeching about. That's what you heard, right?" I became more assertive as I tried to keep my head in the game. I looked at Moriyama and Himitsu as well so that they were in on the conversation. "Takao Yamamoto was his jinchuuriki. Chomei said that he...he's dead." I looked at Kiku with pain in my reddened eyes that were irritated by sobbing. I put my gloved hands over my eyes to rub them before refocusing on the task at hand. I needed to give my allies all the information they needed as quickly as possible before the smoke from the explosion settled. "s**t, anyway. Chomei said that Takao told him to find me, that's why he's here. He wants to be sealed into me and those Jashinist assholes are controlling him to attack us. He doesn't know what he's doing. I don't want to hurt him." Time was of the essence as more Konoha shinobi would likely show up to attack the bijuu. I tried to think of a plan quickly.

▱▰▱I felt fear wash over me as I looked at the giant monstrous insect. My hands were shaking uncontrollably before I spoke to myself but loud enough for the others to hear me. "No, I have to do this. It's what Takao wanted. I need you to seal Chomei into me." My eyes narrowed on Miki as I made this commitment no matter what the risk was. Kiku would no doubt recognize this attitude of stubborn determination that I have shown many times before. "You have to do it quickly before more people show up and this gets even worse." I told Miki and had to put complete trust in her to pull this off despite her being a stranger to me. Nonetheless, she seemed to be on good terms with Kiku so that would have to do for now. Orbs of corrupt nature chakra started slamming into the barrier around them that Moriyama had created. The barrier was being slowly destroyed as the dust settled and I needed to hurry up and tell them the plan. I pointed at the Uchiha and Moriyama. "I need you guys to fight those cultists and keep them from getting in the way. Protect the rest of us from their attacks if you can." I then turned to Kiku and Miki to tell them their role in my plan. "You two need to focus on keeping Chomei from causing any more damage. See if you can find a way to subdue him. While you're doing that, I'm going to use my kikaichu to eat those red chakra chains that are controlling Chomei." Finally, I focused on Miki specifically. "Stay close to me if you can. As soon as Chomei is free, seal him into me. Kiku, make sure you protect us during the sealing."

▱▰▱As soon as Moriyama's barrier was dissolved by the Jashinist's chakra I looked at everyone. "Got it? Alright, let's do this!" I formed a tiger handseal before a massive gust of wind carried me off. I took flight and soared over the waterfalls and signaled for Miki to follow me with her butterfly. I flew high in the sky above Chomei and was almost inspired by how beautiful Takijinsei falls were from the air. Spectators on the ground would see me extend my arms and release a massive swarm of insects. Blacks grains of destruction beetles attacked the corrupting chains (S-Rank spiritual overwhelming) and ate away at them instantly. "Nimure!" Chomei cheered as he was freed from the chains. This stopped the flow of corrupting natural energy from entering the controlling him actively. Hi brother and sister! Chomei greeted Kurama and Matatabi with fondness using their shared tailed beast wavelength. "Stay still, Chomei! We've got you covered!" I continued levitating in the air as I waited for the others to do their part.

×TITLE: Jonin】▰【RANK: S+】▰【STRENGTH: 08】▰【SPEED: 08】▰【AGILITY: 09】▰【ENDURANCE: 00】▰【CHAKRA: 2,595 || 2,675】▰【STAMINA: 2,175 || 2,175】▰【INSECTS: 580 || 900

Technique Used:
▰ Solo Flight [ Tandokuhikou ] | Rank A
This technique grants the user the ability of controlled flight, while flying the user is considered to be using an evasive technique and can outrun any ninjutsu it’s rank or lower than this technique. The flight effect from this technique lasts for five posts before an upkeep of half it’s chakra cost must be paid to keep the jutsu going. When used against [ Flower Scattering Dance ] it loses a rank’s worth in strength in it’s collision against it.
▰ Destruction Insect: Swarm [ Kikaichu: Mure ] | Rank S+-Insects | Spiritual
The Aburame releases an X-rank amount of insects to actively infest the field or surround them. These actively released insects can then be used for insect techniques while also allowing access to the insects currently within the Aburame. Alternatively, sends out a cloud to pursue a target. Cannot be evaded, must be killed, defended against or waited out.
Techniques Active:

Active Effects
Specialized Breeds:
Rinkaichū: Nano-size parasitic insects. This breed was deemed too dangerous and risky and was essentially labeled as forbidden. Rinkaichū essentially function close to a virus. Causing cellular destruction and spreading rapidly with rapid reproduction until no organic material can be further consumed. Those infected by Rinkaichū will begin to turn a shade of purple while simultaneously having their skin bubble and appear to rot. This breed Augments all Taijutsu or physical touch that makes direct skin contact, even those of lesser rank to apply a Tier-4 Poison that can only be cured with the [Poison Removal] and [Virus Removal] technique. The trade-off for this devastation is Rinkaichū cannot be used for insect techniques. Due to its forbidden nature Rinkaichū are only given to those with Anbu/Oinin Titles or minimally Konin. The host can choose when to turn their Rinkaichū 'on' or 'off'. A Kage or Moderator will determine whether or not an Aburame will be given access to Rinkaichu.
Yorochū: A breed which sports a much thicker carapace and are a heartier beetle. The main advantage of this breed is that it allows for a much sturdier host. This increases the host's stat caps granted by class for Endurance and Strength by 1. When used for Defensive Insect Techniques those insect techniques are treated as Overwhelming up to S-rank.
Status Effects:
• None

Poison Data

Personal Attributes
▱▰▱ Harmonic Hive | Once per post, Nimure is able to korabo one Aburame and one Harmonic Death Arts technique.
▱▰▱ Swarm of Pestillence | By applying 10 chakra at no action cost, Nimure's insects inflict tiered disease status on contact based on the rank of the Aburame technique.
▱▰▱ Swarm of Acidity | By applying 10 chakra at no action cost, Nimure's insects become acidic and inflict tiered corrosion status on contact based on the rank of the Aburame technique.
▱▰▱ Unstable Mutation | When your Kikaichu adapts to a specific element the Kikaichu also gains that element. Insect techniques utilizing these Kikaichu can apply up to Tier-2 of their elemental status. Tier-4 if [Ninjutsu] class. Temporarily share your Kikaichu's adaptive resistance gaining a 1-rank reduction of its currently adapted resistance.
▱▰▱ Give and Take | The Chakra your Kikaichu drain to reproduce themselves can instead be stored within their bodies. When the Kikaichu return to you the host you can instead regain the chakra that was drained at the expense of the Kikaichu that were used to drain said chakra. Because of this your initial Chakra pool is also expansive netting you an additional +100 Chakra.
▱▰▱ Hive Meister | The max amount of Insects you can store in your body increases by [100]. You can house [2] Specialized Breeds instead of [1]. The Aburame may cast Ninjutsu using Insects instead of Chakra as the resource. When preforming ninjutsu in this manner, their insects swarm through their ninjutsu, latching to any targets it contacts. These ninjutsu techniques can be used in exchange for bugs at 1.5 times the cost.
▱▰▱ Genetic Palette | With intensive genetic therapy and strong blood, this character is able to possess more than one transplant. This allows the character up to two transplants total, of any of the three categories.
▱▰▱ Plague Doctor | Nimure's mask has been electronically enhanced to resist the effects of gas-based poison. When this effect is active his voice becomes highly distorted and buzzing to further conceal his identity as a JUEI agent. This effect can only occur when Nimure is wearing his plague doctor mask with the goggles attachment that obscures the top half of his face.
▱▰▱ Night Air | By applying five chakra with no action cost to a Mahofu miasma-based technique, a tier of disease is applied to the miasma equal to the technique's rank. This effect can only occur when Nimure is wearing his plague doctor mask with the goggles attachment that obscures the top half of his face.
▱▰▱ Cloak and Dagger | Once a shinobi has completed 50 missions without gaining any fame or infamy, a shinobi is able to erase their presence almost entirely. For 5 posts, the shinobi is considered to have tier 2 jamming preventing sensory techniques from sensing them. Once these five posts are over, this PA is put on cooldown for 3 posts. This cooldown cannot be reduced. Additionally they are considered to be invisible. Dojutsu simply do not acknowledge their existence unless they are in their advanced forms. I.e. Mangekyou sharingan, Tenseigan, etc. The user may choose to activate this PA at any point for no activation or cost. The invisiblity be broken by a shinobi with Infinite perception using a technique at least one rank below the shinobi's body rank. I.e. The cloak and dagger shinobi is B rank, the infinite perception shinobi must use an C rank technique. Finally, the shinobi unlocks access to this exclusive technique:
▱▰▱ Demonic Presence | The user's fog carries a choice of two additional factors that are scaled to the same levels as the poison's. The user may choose between the Mental Stress Status or the Insanity Status and apply these effects to those under the influence of the Miasma. The user gains an additional 4 genjutsu per body rank.

Class Information
▱▰▱ Maladies Physician → Shinobi of this discipline are experts in iryojutsu and are especially well-versed in afflictions. Their medical techniques cure all symptoms of status effects applied to the user, rather than where most of the techniques cure them one at a time. In addition, medical techniques which inflict a status may inflict three different applications of the status, rather than just one. The user's crafted poisons also carry this property. The shinobi also obtains 5 custom techniques for medical ninjutsu as well as a Medical Ninjutsu Keystone technique. Refer to the Keystone Guideline for more information.
▱▰▱ Brawler → Your taijutsu is just one side of your skill, as you are also versed in utilizing ninjutsu as well. Your Speed and Agility are enhanced by [+1] and you gain an additional [4] ninjutsu slots per rank. Once every other post all three of your actions in a post can be used for offensive taijutsu. Additionally, the user gains a keystone technique and two additional custom slots for taijutsu. Refer to the Keystone Guideline for more information.
▱▰▱ Cross Class: → Medical – Taijutsu: The user is able to cast healing medical ninjutsu on themselves for no hand signs. Once every three posts, this ability can be used for no activation. In addition, the user's medical and taijutsu techniques are reduced in resources by five per rank of the technique.

gucci-shinigami

Stumpleton

Brooy

DarkMockingbird

PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2022 10:12 am
User Image

▱▰▱Chomei's high-pitched and cheery tone portrayed his gratitude to Nimure when the kikaichu ate away the chains. However, his regular self would not last for last as the Jashinist cultists formed a handseal in unison. Chomei's eyes behind his helmet glowed crimson as they began controlling the remaining chakra that had already tainted Chomei from before. "S-stop!" Chomei screamed as he remembered being hurt by the Inshou Jashinists in Arashigakure and all the times that he was tortured into submission by Sandayu. He tried to resist but eventually was overcome by the corrupting influence of Jashinism. "KILL!" Chomei's voice deepened as he was possessed by Jashin's influence. Chomei then released a wave of tailed beast chakra toward the ground that would destroy the falls and cause mass devastation throughout the area and kill everyone on the ground beside the Jashinists if it was not stopped.

▱▰▱The head Jashinist was frustrated that he had limited control over Chomei after his corrupted natural energy bonds were severed by the kikaichu. He formed another handseal and created more chains to try to grip Chomei again. They were subsequently destroyed by the kikaichu swarm that flew around Chomei before the chains could even get close. There were five Jashinists in total and two of them would release orbs of corrupted natural energy into the sky to hit Nimure and Miki. Meanwhile, another two Jashinists covered their scythes with blood chakra before running toward Moriyama and Himitsu to attack them in close quarters.

Chomei's Attack: (For Kiku and Miki to deal with)

▰ Tailed Beast Wave [ Bijuu Sumi ] | Rank S+
The Tailed Beast Ball is the ultimate attack of a tailed beast. To form the attack they gather both positive chakra and negative chakra, shape it into a sphere, and then compress it inside their mouth. The ball is then fired as a concentrated beam of energy from its mouth which gives it nearly unrivaled penetrative power. The energy wave is 65 feet wide and can hit anything in the same area or another relatively near location entirely. The beam won't explode or do anything more than steadily barrage the target that it is shot at for a few seconds after it is fired; however, the resulting damage guarantees that virtually any obstacle in the Tailed Beast Ball Wave's path will be obliterated. Utilizing some kind of sensory technique is most beneficial if targeting enemies beyond the user's immediate area. Useable once per transformation.
• Can target any topic in the same sub-forum

Jashinists' Attacks: (For Moriyama and Himitsu to deal with)

▰ Orbs of Chaos | Rank A | Spiritual x2 (Both headed for Nimure and Miki)
Fifty foot orb of corrupted natural energy.

▰ Bloody Scythe | Rank S | Complex x2 (One attacking Himitsu and one attacking Moriyama)
Blood chakra coating the blade of the scythe and slashed at the opponent.

Stumpleton

DarkMockingbird

Brooy

gucci-shinigami

Ephemeral Ozymandias
Captain

Obsessive Prophet

gucci-shinigami
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2022 3:00 pm
User ImageUser Image
The Gilded Queen
Rank: Chunin 磁気 | Classes: Puppeteer | Bloodline 力 | Body Rank: A 勇 | Elements: Water, Earth, Lightning, Magnetism, Wood

User ImageUser Image
“Yeah, protect. Got it.” Kiku wasn’t focused on her words, which held less energy than they might have. But at least she was in the zone. If she wasn’t, the girl would probably be grieving the loss of Takao with Nimure. There was too much loss for Kiku in this week alone, the blonde princess wasn’t sure if she could handle any more bad news. So she tried to shelve it until later, so that the people with her didn’t die too. “Miki, try not to hold me back too much. I have a score to settle with those bastards, too.” And just like that Kiku’s fire and spunk was back. Her Dragoon puppet swirling in the air around her, giving the girl a perfect view of the battlefield through its eyes. So once the attacks went off, Kiku was already on the move.

With a motion of both of her hands, Dragoon and Castle Wall flew to intercept. With a metallic roar, the serpentine dragon flew between Miki and Nimure, and the orbs of chakra that were flying at them. Its maw opened wide, and nodes along its body popped out with sparking gold electricity conducting down the body’s length. It all joined together at the puppets mouth to create a shield of energy. This would not only stop the attacks with a shower of sparks, but reflect the malicious energy back at its source. [Judgement Reflect S Rank Spiritual Overwhelming] At the same time, Kiku’s four legged wall of a puppet intercepted the scythe attacks at Moriyama and Himitsu. As its bricks loosened, hovering individually before the three of them, magnetic chakra erupted from the nodes on the bricks. Like the Dragoon, they generated a powerful shield of magnetic energy. The oncoming scythe weapons hit the metal and wood with a clang, but stuck to the puppet due to the magnetic energy. The weapons caught within the magnetic field would instantly dissolve, falling into gold dust at Himitsu and Moriyama's feet. [Shield of Queens S Rank Overwhelming Spiritual, Deconstruction A Rank]

Kiku herself was on the move as well. She’d already formed a handsign and focused chakra back into the dome she’d created. The wood reformed just in time to block the incoming blast of Bijuu chakra. [Wood Release: Wood Expulsion Jutsu S+ Rank Overwhelming Spiriual, Naturalization PA] Kiku grit her teeth against the strain but clapped her hands together. The wood of her dome shifted, shooting out blocks of wood with ornate dog heads built into the design, complete with a candle on each head. [Wood Release: Foo Dog Head S Rank Overwhelming Spiritual] Each head would move to surround Chomei before clasping to him with their teeth, locking him in place. “Go!” She snarled. It was all she could get out through her clenched teeth as she struggled with everything she had to keep Chomei in place.

"Speaking"

Thinking

Chakra: 1290/2090
Stamina: 1765/1765
Nature Chakra: 371/771
Puppet Points: 0/23
Strength: 6 [8]
Speed: 4 [8]
Reflex: 4 [8]
Endurance: 2 [8]

First Action:

▰ Wood Style: Wood Expulsion Jutsu [ Mokuton: Hōbi no Jutsu ] | Rank S+
Using Wood Release, the user creates a dome-like defensive structure that completely surrounds which takes the form of a dragon's face. This defense is split down the middle and can be opened on the user's command. Can open and close the barrier for twelve post after creation.

Second Action:

▰ Wood Release: Foo Dog Heads [ Fū inu no atama ] | Rank S Overwhelming
A technique used to absorb a tailed beast's chakra. The user's chakra produces the "sit" (座, suwaru) kanji on their palm and creates ten pillars measuring ten feet in height which have Foo Dog heads carved atop them, each adorned with a burning candle wic. When the user slams their palm on the ground, the wooden statues converge on their target, creating a spherical barrier around the user that contains them to a ten foot radius, being treated as two ranks higher in collisions coming from within. For every post that the target is trapped within the barrier they are drained of the user' body rank in demonic chakra or corrupt nature chakra and forcibly revert to a lesser transformed state each post until the transformation ends. Once the transformation ends, this technique also ends and the target has their transformation locked for five posts. This technique requires an upkeep cost equal to two ranks below executed rank. Additionally, the user may pay the cost of one technique being used to break free from within the barrier each post as a supplementary action.

Third Action:

• Deconstruction | While the Magnetic Manipulation technique is active, basic metal items like kunai and shuriken from an enemy can be broken down into iron sand for an E-Rank amount of chakra. Armor, shields, weapons, and puppets can be broken down into iron sand for an equivalent amount of chakra. For example, an S-Rank amount of chakra for heavy armor, A-Rank for a large shield, S-Rank for a legendary weapon, S+ Rank for a tier four puppet, etc. Deconstruction requires an offensive action. However, the opponent may expend the same amount of chakra and a defensive action to protect the metal item against the deconstruction. In addition, after the battle is over the enemy may expend the same amount of chakra to restore their custom item.

Dragoon Action:

Judgement Reflect C-S: Nodes on the face of Crimson Dragoon can release magnetic chakra. This pulse wave defends against on coming ninjutsu at the Rank of this mechanism and below and reflects them back upon the enemy. Can be used once every [3] posts.

Queen's Castle Action:

Shield of Queens: Rank S Overwhelming | Unique: By flooding Queen's Castle with chakra, Kiku is able to protect against most techniques by treating any oncoming technique as one rank weaker. Making contact with this Shield applies Magnetic Manipulation to the target. Has a cooldown of 3 posts before Shield of Queens can be used again.

Brooy

DarkMockingbird

Stumpleton

Ephemeral Ozymandias

PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2022 5:30 pm
User Image
Himitsu Uchiha
Matatabi
Two-Tomoe Sharingan: |Active| Piercing Lens |
|Fire|Wind|Lightning|Earth|Water|

Himitsu noted the arrival and assistance of another ally shinobi, and listened intently as Nimure made introductions and explained the situation. Although he hadn't known this Takao person, he felt a twinge of sadness seeing the fallout of his passing. Clearly he'd impacted a lot of people, and even befriended a bijuu to the point it was in another country simply to honor his wishes. It was a shame Himitsu wouldn't get the chance to meet him, but at least he could help out the friends still fighting for him. "Kick cultist a**, don't blast the bug. Got it!" Himitsu split from the remaining group and headed back toward his summon to help out the redheaded newcomer. With his directions in mind, he made his was back onto Tezuka's shoulder, and mumbled instructions into the giant armored polar bear's ear. Tezuka gave a silent nod, then shifted his stance slightly and placed his hand on his sword and began to close the gap between them and their targets slightly. At the same time, Himitsu stood up straight and made a single handsign before taking a deep breath in. As he focused his chakra, the voice in his head that had been chiming in all day calmly rang out once again. "Hello, Chomei. We're here." This time the voice was much kinder, and almost reassuring; a tone Himitsu certainly hadn't gotten from it so far.

Himitsu shook off the thoughts, and returned to his chakra molding. Once within what Himi considered acceptable range, he let out a soft grunt, and Tezuka stopped and leaned forward slightly. Together, the bear and the boy unleashed their attacks just a second behind the blonde shinobi's own offensive. Gold dust rained around the pair just briefly before being ripped into the passing current of two Vacuum Great Spheres aimed directly at the Jashinist menace terrorizing the falls. Behind those orbs came a powerful, wide gust created from the slash of Tezuka's blade, scattering the dust widely across the falls in the current of the attack. Eager to continue his assault, Tezuka took a booming step forward before Himitsu signaled to stop. "We don't want to get close to these ones, Tez. They're creepy bastards with a body snatching thing. Trust me, let's just avoid it. We'll hit 'em from here." The bear seemed displeased with his orders, but listened all the same. Taking orders from anyone but Okame was a largely new concept to many of the bears still, but there was a reason Tezuka was entrusted to work with humans once again. He was a grumpy bear, but a loyal one nonetheless. "Get ready for a counter. They're freaks, but they're no push-overs." Taking his own advice, Himitsu unsealed his bow and arrow from his Lightning Seal, and took an archer's stance, ready to follow-up with an arrow barrage if needed.

S-Rank || Ninjutsu-Bukijutsu || Chunin
Chakra: 2,005/2,550 || Stamina: 2,550/2,550
Nature Chakra: 1,500 /1,500

Stats
┌───────────────────────────────────────┐
+0 Strength || +1 Speed || +7 Agility || +0 Endurance
└───────────────────────────────────────┘

❃Shinobi Missions Complete❃
D Rank | 10
C Rank | 4
B Rank | 0
A Rank | 0
S Rank | 0
S+ Rank | 1

Ryo: 両76,450
XP: 7,820
Passive XP: 55

Techniques Used:
▰ Vacuum Great Sphere [ Shinkuu Taigyoku ] | Rank S x2 [-160 Chakra]
The user inhales deeply and expels one large, penetrating wind bullet that is fifty feet in diameter. The bullet has the power to blow through several buildings before dispersing. This vacuum effect is powerful and if physical contact is made with the technique the target will suffer an extreme loss of breath interrupting any potential attacks before collision applies. Because of this vacuum effect the jutsu lacks it's ordinary weakness to the fire element.

▰ Uchiha Lightning Seal: Unsealing [-5 Chakra]

Tezuka | Rank A | Chakra: 560 | Stamina: 1410
Str: 6 | Spd: 4 | Agi: 4 | End: 8
▰ Gale Blade Slash | Rank A | Cost: Complex [-40 Chakra, -40 Stamina]
Tezuka slashes at the target with his sword, leaving a powerful gale in the blade's wake. The sudden rush of the displaced air is often enough force to immobilize larger summons and severely damage, or potentially even destroy, unfortified structures. Bijuu sized living creatures are stricken with Tier 3 Paralysis while anything smaller is blown in the opposite direction a hundred feet and applies vertigo to the target for two posts.

Current Status Effects:
-None

Current Active Techniques:
-None

Modifiers:
• Those with Ninjutsu class as a single class, may apply a weaker form of Elemental Status appropriate to the element used to all Base Elemental Ninjutsu. If single classed, use the following scale: Tier 1 E-C | Tier 2 B-S
• The Elementalist's wide understanding of the elements reduces the cost of their elemental ninjutsu by [1] whole rank without losing their potency but elemental ninjutsu cannot be lowered in cost beyond this
• Burn will cruelly apply at [1] tier higher than the rank of the technique at a maximum of the fourth tier on contact.

Passives:
Flame-Resistance Technique [ Bounetsu no Jutsu ] | Rank E | Passive
This is a passive Jutsu that is the first in two steps to protect the user from damaging themselves with their very own techniques. Those practicing Katon must learn this technique or take E Ranked fire damage when utilizing katon techniques.
Fireproof Technique [ Taika no Jutsu ] | Rank C | Passive
After learning the Fire Resistance Technique, the user's mastery over self protection from their own element has become more refined. By passively circulating chakra over their skin, they are able to negate burns upon their own body. Additionally, the user is able to increase the chakra circulating their body to match the rank and potency of a fire based technique directly impacting them in order to nullify that technique. This can be done for no activation cost once every three posts.
Electrical Resistance Training [ Teikou no Kuntou ] | Rank E | Passive
This is a passive technique that is the first in two steps to protect the user from damaging themselves with their very own techniques. Those practicing Raiton must learn this technique or take E Ranked shock damage when utilizing raiton techniques.

Personal Attributes:
"Remember, keep QUIET." | When channeling chakra to a body part for purely-mobility purposes, Himitsu is able to manipulate it as wind chakra in order to mute the sounds of the motions (clothes shifting, footsteps, rocks shifting underfoot, etc.). Indirect sounds (falling branches, tumbling rocks, kicking up leaves, etc.) are not affected by this.
"...with one hand behind my back!" | Jutsu can be performed with one-handed seals.
Illusory Prowess | This attribute allows any and all genjutsu to be cast through eye contact with the Uchiha. In addition, the genjutsu cast in this manner have the sight sense added to them at C Rank body. At S Rank body, the user's genjutsu are given the chakra sense. Also, mental stress or insanity can be added to any genjutsu cast through eye contact for an additional fifty percent chakra cost.
Melee Prodigy | The user obtains a [1] point increase to agility while their sharingan is active for each body rank they have obtained. In addition, the user's first physical offensive activation every three posts gains a [1] point increase to speed per rank of their body, also requiring the eyes to be active.

Ephemeral Ozymandias

gucci-shinigami

Brooy

Stumpleton

DarkMockingbird
Crew

8,400 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Wall Street 200

Stumpleton

Mega Waffles

PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2022 5:44 am
User ImageUser Image
User Image

tab It was certainly a lot to take in all at once. Finding out that one of the jinchuriki had been slain was surprising but the craziest part was hearing that the beast now wanted to be sealed away into Nimure. Personally, Moriyama had way too many things stored in his body already to ever consider taking on a roommate, especially a giant bug. However, if Nimure was sure about it, then he'd support his friend's wishes. And it seemed that the best way for him to do that would be to deal with the group of jashinist currently trying interrupt the sealing and corrupt Chomei to serve their own purposes. "Roger that! We'll take of it!" he replied, giving Nimure a nod.

tab Seeing his barrier begin to fail, Moriyama knew he had to act quickly. Unsealing his broadsword from his chest, he brought the sword into both hands in front of him, pointing the blade towards his opponent. Having fought jashinists in the past, Moriyama knew full and well the dangers of engaging them in close combat. And with two of them charging towards him with scythes raised, he'd need to stay of the defensive and avoid their strikes at all cost ..... Or at least, he would have if Kiku's puppet hadn't seen to disarming them. Watching the scythes disintegrate into a glittering cloud of golden dust. Furthermore, the boy on the bear followed up with an impressive display of his own to take them out of commission. "Nice one!" he cheered. That just left the other jashinist attacking from the backline. "Leave this last one to me!"

tab Using the opening created by the others, Moriyama made his move, not wanting to give their opponent a chance to counter. After bringing his sword over head, he charged forward with a sudden burst of speed, powerful enough to leave a small crater in his wake. In what seemed like the blink of an eye, he was right on top of the jashinist, his sword poised to strike. While not normally one for such brutality, he knew just how tricky the cultists could be. Nothing less than complete and utter destruction would do. Thus, with a mighty battle cry, Moriyama brought his his blade down upon his target, cleaving both them and the ground beneath them in two in a powerful act of destruction {Iron Devastation | Rank S+ | Simple}.

Chakra :: 2025 / 2065 || Stamina :: 1745 / 2065 || Bukijutsu-Scholar || A-Rank || Chunin ||Profile

𝑩𝒂𝒕𝒕𝒍𝒆 𝑰𝒏𝒇𝒐:
𝑷𝒂𝒔𝒔𝒊𝒗𝒆𝒔
Strength +4 >> +8
Speed +8
Agility +8
Endurance +6

𝑱𝒖𝒕𝒔𝒖𝒔 𝑼𝒔𝒆𝒅
Iron Devastation [ Tetsu no Kōhai ] | Rank S+ | Simple
The user raises their sword overhead, gathering their strength for the next attack, requiring two activations. The user explodes forward with such incredible force the ground beneath their starting location crumbles in a fifteen foot cone facing their rear. As they clear a distance up to one hundred feet in an instant, they bring the sword down for one devastating strike that reigns down on the enemy, increasing the user's strength to their cap. The slash downward cleaves through techniques as though they were one rank lower and decreases endurance by two points for the remainder of combat. In addition, if this technique is blocked, the user may pay the rank of the technique again in order to overwhelm the target during the slash and continue their devastating attack. After the attack is completed, the blade smashes the ground and splits the land, creating a fissure that reaches one hundred feet in length and fifty feet in depth.

𝑰𝒕𝒆𝒎𝒔 𝑼𝒔𝒆𝒅

𝑷𝒆𝒓𝒔𝒊𝒔𝒕𝒂𝒏𝒕 𝑬𝒇𝒇𝒆𝒄𝒕𝒔

DarkMockingbird

Brooy

gucci-shinigami

Ephemeral Ozymandias

PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2022 6:55 pm
User Image

User Image
                      Miki noted the arrival of two other shinobi as things seemed to really begin. The arrival of Himi was an entirely welcomed one as she had seen what the other Uchiha was capable of. With him having Matabi there was only so much more potential he had to help with the situation. They had the situation under control, that much was clear. Miki would begin to react to the attacks that were aimed toward her and Nimure, but not before Kiku could stop them in their tracks. "Wouldn't dream of it!" Miki would reply to Kiku's comment about not holding her back. Kiku had just better return the favor Miki would think to herself. With the attacks and the jashinists having been handled, that meant she could go after Chomei with little restraint.

While flying, Miki would form raise her hand from her waist to the sky, her palm remaining flat as she did so. The end result being the same ornate dogs rising from the ground, the candles forming as they finished growing. "Alright, let's put this guy away!" Miki would clench her fist, the foo dogs suddenly extending from their position to clasp their teeth onto several wings of chomei's and their body. This would help reinforce Kiku's own version of the dogs. "Alright. Remain still, this is going to hurt." Miki would say to Nimure, visions of ran suddenly played in the back of her head. "Hold on!" Miki would command Nimure as the chakra coursed its way through Miki's body then into Nimure's through her hand. The girl would act as a conduit in an attempt to lessen the load on Nimure's system. Though the process was both physically and mentally exhausting Miki, she would press through. All she could do watch as the almost endless stream of chakra made it's way through her tendrils and subseqently herself. Then the stream would begin to course through the wood with less intensity, much like a water tap being turned off slowly. "We're almost there!" The woman would manage to get out through exhausted pants, the stream of chakra coming to an end almost a moment later. Miki would then look at Nimure, ready to catch him if he were to fall unconcious much like she had when Kurama was sealed in to her. Hopefully he wasn't dead.

Miki
                      Kurama

「 C K R A : :x2,950 // 2,950 」 tab 「 S T M : :x2,445 // 2,445 」 tab 「 E X P : :x68,000 」 tab 「 両 : :x70,400 」
tab 「 Konohagakure 」 tab 「 S-rank Chunin 」 tab 「 Senju / Uchiha 」 tab 「 Blood / Buki 」 tab 「 Kyuubi Host 」

[ More Info / Profile Here ! ]

▰▰▰ The Monarch
              Rank S | Chakra: 3000 | Stamina: 200 | Stat Cap: 4
              Str: 2 | End: 2 | Agi: 2 | Spd: 2

Ability: Fuse
              The Monarchs main ability as a support summon. The Monarch is able to attach to its summoner's back. When this is done the summoner obtains [+1] to their current stat cap [ To a max of 10 ], additionally they are able to fly. The Monarch must pay for this in chakra every post at the rank of the summoner's body rank.

██████████ ℙ 𝔸 𝕊 𝕊 𝕀 𝕍 𝔼 𝕊 ████████████████████

& Two Tomoe Sharingan
                  &
                  &
                  &
                  &

██████████ 𝕁 𝕌 𝕋 𝕊 𝕌 - 𝕌 𝕊 𝔼 𝔻 ██████████████████

& Summoning The Monarch
                  & Sage Mode
                  & ▰ Wood Release: Wood Human Technique [ Mokuton: Mokujin no Jutsu ] | Rank S
                  After forming the required hand seals, the user creates a large statue-like creature out of wood as large as a demon. This defensive statue is able to endure hits one rank higher against demonic chakra.
                  &
                  &

gucci-shinigami
          Ephemeral Ozymandias
          Quote:
          Quote:
          Quote:
          Quote:

Brooy
Crew

Omnipresent Cultist

Ephemeral Ozymandias
Captain

Obsessive Prophet

PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2022 2:41 pm
User ImageUser Image

▱▰▱Kiku was able to protect me as well as Miki from the Jashinist's attacks. She was also able to stop them from ambushing Moriyama and Himitsu. A few of the Jashinists were then blasted away by Himitsu's powerful combination of fuuton techniques. Finally, Moriyama finished the Jashinists off with a crater-rendering greatsword swing.

▱▰▱I watched as the Kikaichu released Chomei from his corrupting chain imprisonment. Kiku's senju technique was able to stop the controlled Chomei's bijuudama. That prevented the entire area from being destroyed. Wooden tendrils then extended to capture Chomei. The corrupted natural energy from the Jashinists was then absorbed out of them into the mokuton through his wings. "Ah..." Chomei sighed in relief as he was relieved from the corrupting influence of the Jashinists. He looked at me and Miki before glancing back with fear at the Jashinists. The demon thrashed against the foo dogs before eventually breaking them. However, this was only so that he could fly toward Miki and I even faster and get away from the jashinists. "Nimure!" I heard Chomei shout my name again as he seemed to make the sealing process easier for Miki. Chomei flew closer until he touched Miki's hand and was reduced to neon green chakra. Chomei then disappeared as the chakra was finally sealed into me. "Takao..." I gasped out as the seal was formed on my stomach. This was all I remember doing before everything went black and I lost consciousness. Someone would have to catch my limp body as I fell unconscious and my fuuton technique dissipated. This caused me to fall back to earth from the sky above the Takijinsei Falls.

×TITLE: Jonin】▰【RANK: S+】▰【STRENGTH: 08】▰【SPEED: 08】▰【AGILITY: 09】▰【ENDURANCE: 00】▰【CHAKRA: 2,595 || 2,675】▰【STAMINA: 2,175 || 2,175】▰【INSECTS: 580 || 900

Technique Used:
▰ Solo Flight [ Tandokuhikou ] | Rank A
This technique grants the user the ability of controlled flight, while flying the user is considered to be using an evasive technique and can outrun any ninjutsu it’s rank or lower than this technique. The flight effect from this technique lasts for five posts before an upkeep of half it’s chakra cost must be paid to keep the jutsu going. When used against [ Flower Scattering Dance ] it loses a rank’s worth in strength in it’s collision against it.
▰ Destruction Insect: Swarm [ Kikaichu: Mure ] | Rank S+-Insects | Spiritual
The Aburame releases an X-rank amount of insects to actively infest the field or surround them. These actively released insects can then be used for insect techniques while also allowing access to the insects currently within the Aburame. Alternatively, sends out a cloud to pursue a target. Cannot be evaded, must be killed, defended against or waited out.
Techniques Active:

Active Effects
Specialized Breeds:
Status Effects:
• None

Poison Data

Personal Attributes

Class Information

gucci-shinigami

Stumpleton

Brooy

DarkMockingbird

PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2022 6:34 am
User ImageUser Image
User Image

tab Standing before the massive rift of earth, Moriyama let out a heavy sigh. "Phew. That was one heck of a workout." he said, using his forearm to wipe a bit of sweat from his brow. In a brief puff of smoke, his broadsword would disappear, returning to his body. With his job done, he turned back to see how the others were doing. The good news was that the giant bug was gone, so that must have meant that the sealing had been completed. The bad news was that Nimure was now free falling in the sky, plummeting towards the ground below. "Oh s**t!" he shouted, sprinting in his direction.

tab Thankfully, Miki had been close by and was able to safely retrieve Nimure, bringing him back down without incident. When Moriyama arrived, he knelt down beside his friend to make sure he was okay. He may not have had any proper medical training, but he'd spent enough time with Nimure to at least know how to check someone's vitals. Thankfully, everything seemed to be fine with his friend. Looks like he was just exhausted from the events of the afternoon. 'Guess having a giant bug sealed in you will do that. Though I would have thought you of all people would be used to that sort of thing.' he thought humorously. "Don't worry. I'll getcha to the hospital and they'll have you back on your feet in no time." he reassured his friend, giving him a light pat on the shoulder. He then performed a quick series of hand signs, allowing him to seal Nimure's body into his forearm. "Welp. Good work everyone. Guess I'll be going now." he said, giving the group a quick thumbs up before beginning his exit. However, before he could leave ...

tab "Wait."

tab Hearing Kiku call out to him, Moriyama looked back at her with a confused expression. Why was she making him stay back? Did she have some qualm with him taking Nimure to the hospital?

tab "When you're done at the hospital, meet me at the training grounds."

tab This only served to further confuse him. "Huh? Why do you-" Unfortunately, before Moriyama could ask for any clarification, Kiku had already taken her leave, completely ignoring him. "Okaaaay. Well that was .... odd." he said, scratching the top of his head. Then again, this was Kiku he was dealing with. The girl was full of mystery. "Right then. Unless anyone else has any more cryptic messages to give me, I'll be heading out. Later." he said. He then gave the others a quick wave before taking his leave.

Chakra :: 2005 / 2065 || Stamina :: 1745 / 2065 || Bukijutsu-Scholar || A-Rank || Chunin ||Profile

𝑩𝒂𝒕𝒕𝒍𝒆 𝑰𝒏𝒇𝒐:
𝑷𝒂𝒔𝒔𝒊𝒗𝒆𝒔
Strength +4
Speed +8
Agility +8
Endurance +6

𝑱𝒖𝒕𝒔𝒖𝒔 𝑼𝒔𝒆𝒅
Summoning: Body Sealing Technique [ Kuchiyose: Bodi Chouin no Jutsu ] | Rank C
Seals a living body into a scroll. The target must be unconscious in order for this to be usable. The user must maneuver the body to be on top of the written seal for this technique. While sealed, the body is in a state of suspended animation. While normally good for dealing with rowdy subjects, this can be a med-nin's life saving jutsu, for when they need additional help but cannot move the patient. Requires Medical Class or Scholar Class. If of the Medical class this jutsu is treated as if it were a universal technique.

𝑰𝒕𝒆𝒎𝒔 𝑼𝒔𝒆𝒅

𝑷𝒆𝒓𝒔𝒊𝒔𝒕𝒂𝒏𝒕 𝑬𝒇𝒇𝒆𝒄𝒕𝒔

DarkMockingbird

Brooy

gucci-shinigami

Ephemeral Ozymandias

Stumpleton

Mega Waffles

◄ 時║𝓜𝓸𝓶𝓮𝓷𝓽𝓼 𝓲𝓷 𝓣𝓲𝓶𝓮 ↬ ᴀʟᴛᴇʀɴᴀᴛᴇ ᴛɪᴍᴇʟɪɴᴇ ᴄᴀɴᴏɴ ʀᴘ

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash