Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Revolution

Back to Guilds

A literate and semi-literate Naruto-based role playing guild. Active in 2024! 

Tags: Naruto, Roleplay, Boruto, Shinobi, Ninja 

Reply ◄ 時║𝓜𝓸𝓶𝓮𝓷𝓽𝓼 𝓲𝓷 𝓣𝓲𝓶𝓮 ↬ ᴀʟᴛᴇʀɴᴀᴛᴇ ᴛɪᴍᴇʟɪɴᴇ ᴄᴀɴᴏɴ ʀᴘ
🦗 || The Swarm Chronicles | Hospital Days

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ephemeral Ozymandias
Captain

Obsessive Prophet

PostPosted: Wed Dec 29, 2021 12:49 pm
User ImageUser Image

▱▰▱I returned to the hospital to volunteer on my day off from working on JUEI assignments. I got plenty of sleep last night so I felt ready to get to work. I knew that my medical skills would be a great asset to JUEI so I needed to return to that. I felt that I had mastered toxicology but now I wanted to focus on my medical pursuits. I specialized in emergency situations so that I could be fast acting whenever one of my comrades was injured during a mission. I was not wearing my goggles or the top half of my mask. I was also out of my JUEI uniform but I kept the mask that covered my mouth. I put my scrubs on as well as my gloves after washing my hands and thoroughly sanitizing myself. As a certified medical shinobi in JUEI, I was allowed to cover shifts in the hospital a lot more often. In terms of medicine, I preferred to work in the infectious disease unit so I needed to wear a lot of protective gear.

▱▰▱I also preferred to work in the emergency room so that I could get exposure to treating emergency situations, particularly injuries. My first patient was immediately rushed in and I moved to the hospital room. I applied my healing hands over the injury to regenerate the bruising and broken bones. The injuries were blunt force trauma so there was no excessive bleeding. It was easy to repair the broken bones and tissue with my high-level iryojutsu. Once that was done, I was given a more complicated assignment. There was a patient who was rendered unconscious by a rare and deadly poison concoction. I had to run into the room and analyze the symptoms before applying healing hands. I would also have to practice poison extraction techniques. Given my toxicology background, it was easy for me to identify the poison for the other medics. "Based on the symptoms, this woman was cut with a liquid poison containing nightshade. We need to extract it immediately." Much of the poison was already metabolized by the time she arrived in the hospital. The remaining poison was beginning to be extracted from the incision site and the blood. I applied more iryojutsu to complete the healing. She was still suffering from some symptoms but with enough rest, the body would be able to recover from the poison that was already processed.

▱▰▱Once the poisoned patient was treated, I was sent to another part of the emergency room. As an emergency medic, I needed a baseline amount of knowledge in many specialty areas. This included internal medicine which I just got some practice in from the poisoned patient. Thankfully my toxicology training prepared me well for identifying the poison's effects. If the doctors delayed then she might have died from the poison if it was not properly treated. I rushed to the next room and performed healing hands on a new patient. This seemed to be based on deep cuts and other lacerations. I used the healing chakra to stop the bleeding after the other medicals applied bandages. His face was pale from the blood loss but color was soon restored once the cuts were closed by the iryojutsu. When I left that hospital room I noticed that many of my former patients were already being discharged from the emergency room. I went back to work in the emergency wing and somewhat enjoyed the fast-paced environment. I moved quickly from room to room lending aid to the hospital personnel. I began creating antidotes for deadly poisons based on my knowledge of toxicology. A few patients were in comas from poisoning so they needed remedies as soon as possible. I took a mortar and pestle into my hands before grinding up herbal ingredients. I then started boiling the water and pouring the ground-up ingredients into the water. Once the ingredients were finished brewing I started to cool the water. When the antidote was bottled it was immediately tested for purity before being administered to the patient through IV. Once it reached the end of my shift, I would walk home and rest to begin another hospital day tomorrow.

×TITLE: Chunin】▰【RANK: S+】▰【STRENGTH: 08】▰【SPEED: 08】▰【AGILITY: 09】▰【ENDURANCE: 00】▰【CHAKRA: 2,675 || 2,675】▰【STAMINA: 2,175 || 2,175】▰【INSECTS: 850 || 850

Technique Used:
[ Technique Name ]
▱▰▱○ [ Rank ]
Techniques Active:
[ Technique Name ]
▱▰▱○ [ Rank ]

Active Effects
Specialized Breeds:
Rinkaichū: Nano-size parasitic insects. This breed was deemed too dangerous and risky and was essentially labeled as forbidden. Rinkaichū essentially function close to a virus. Causing cellular destruction and spreading rapidly with rapid reproduction until no organic material can be further consumed. Those infected by Rinkaichū will begin to turn a shade of purple while simultaneously having their skin bubble and appear to rot. This breed Augments all Taijutsu or physical touch that makes direct skin contact, even those of lesser rank to apply a Tier-4 Poison that can only be cured with the [Poison Removal] and [Virus Removal] technique. The trade-off for this devastation is Rinkaichū cannot be used for insect techniques. Due to its forbidden nature Rinkaichū are only given to those with Anbu/Oinin Titles or minimally Konin. The host can choose when to turn their Rinkaichū 'on' or 'off'. A Kage or Moderator will determine whether or not an Aburame will be given access to Rinkaichu.
Yorochū: A breed which sports a much thicker carapace and are a heartier beetle. The main advantage of this breed is that it allows for a much sturdier host. This increases the host's stat caps granted by class for Endurance and Strength by 1. When used for Defensive Insect Techniques those insect techniques are treated as Overwhelming up to S-rank.
Status Effects:
• None

Poison Data

Personal Attributes
▱▰▱ Harmonic Hive | Once per post, Nimure is able to korabo one Aburame and one Harmonic Death Arts technique.
▱▰▱ Swarm of Pestillence | By applying 10 chakra at no action cost, Nimure's insects inflict tiered disease status on contact based on the rank of the Aburame technique.
▱▰▱ Swarm of Acidity | By applying 10 chakra at no action cost, Nimure's insects become acidic and inflict tiered corrosion status on contact based on the rank of the Aburame technique.
▱▰▱ Unstable Mutation | When your Kikaichu adapts to a specific element the Kikaichu also gains that element. Insect techniques utilizing these Kikaichu can apply up to Tier-2 of their elemental status. Tier-4 if [Ninjutsu] class. Temporarily share your Kikaichu's adaptive resistance gaining a 1-rank reduction of its currently adapted resistance.
▱▰▱ Give and Take | The Chakra your Kikaichu drain to reproduce themselves can instead be stored within their bodies. When the Kikaichu return to you the host you can instead regain the chakra that was drained at the expense of the Kikaichu that were used to drain said chakra. Because of this your initial Chakra pool is also expansive netting you an additional +100 Chakra.
▱▰▱ Hive Meister | The max amount of Insects you can store in your body increases by [100]. You can house [2] Specialized Breeds instead of [1]. The Aburame may cast Ninjutsu using Insects instead of Chakra as the resource. When preforming ninjutsu in this manner, their insects swarm through their ninjutsu, latching to any targets it contacts. These ninjutsu techniques can be used in exchange for bugs at 1.5 times the cost.
▱▰▱ Genetic Palette | With intensive genetic therapy and strong blood, this character is able to possess more than one transplant. This allows the character up to two transplants total, of any of the three categories.
▱▰▱ Plague Doctor | Nimure's mask has been electronically enhanced to resist the effects of gas-based poison. When this effect is active his voice becomes highly distorted and buzzing to further conceal his identity as a JUEI agent. This effect can only occur when Nimure is wearing his plague doctor mask with the goggles attachment that obscures the top half of his face.
▱▰▱ Night Air | By applying five chakra with no action cost to a Mahofu miasma-based technique, a tier of disease is applied to the miasma equal to the technique's rank. This effect can only occur when Nimure is wearing his plague doctor mask with the goggles attachment that obscures the top half of his face.

Class Information
First Class: Medical
▱▰▱ Maladies Physician → Shinobi of this discipline are experts in iryojutsu and are especially well-versed in afflictions. Their medical techniques cure all symptoms of status effects applied to the user, rather than where most of the techniques cure them one at a time. In addition, medical techniques which inflict a status may inflict three different applications of the status, rather than just one. The user's crafted poisons also carry this property. The shinobi also obtains 5 custom techniques for medical ninjutsu as well as a Medical Ninjutsu Keystone technique. Refer to the Keystone Guideline for more information.
Second Class: Taijutsu
▱▰▱ Brawler → Your taijutsu is just one side of your skill, as you are also versed in utilizing ninjutsu as well. Your Speed and Agility are enhanced by [+1] and you gain an additional [4] ninjutsu slots per rank. Once every other post all three of your actions in a post can be used for offensive taijutsu. Additionally, the user gains a keystone technique and two additional custom slots for taijutsu. Refer to the Keystone Guideline for more information.
► Signature Style: Harmonic Death Arts
▱▰▱ Cross Class: → Medical – Taijutsu: The user is able to cast healing medical ninjutsu on themselves for no hand signs. Once every three posts, this ability can be used for no activation. In addition, the user's medical and taijutsu techniques are reduced in resources by five per rank of the technique.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 29, 2021 4:30 pm
User ImageUser Image

▱▰▱I returned to the hospital the next day to continue working in the emergency room. It was early in the morning and I arrived and changed into my scrubs. I washed my hands and put my gloves on as well as a cap. I kept my mask on which would help filter out any infectious viruses swirling in the air. I went to the infectious disease area of the hospital to conduct research and treat patients. I helped the researchers with microbial life research. It was a lot of Petri dishes but at least it was interesting work. I viewed the specimens through the microscope and found the viruses to be far more colorful. The researchers were checking for any novel viruses. The majority of the viruses were mundane so thankfully there were no contagions. I looked through the specimens and checked their status with a cross-reference. I finished examining all of the viruses and took down notes before moving back into the emergency room once the shinobi patients began coming in.

▱▰▱Many of them were wounded by their missions. Some of them I recognized from JUEI so I was happy to treat them. I was somewhat disappointed that I couldn't be there to heal them immediately. For now, I just needed to focus on healing them in the hospital. I walked into the emergency room and placed my healing hands on each JUEI agent. The broken bones were mended shortly and many of them were made conscious again. I went to the next room to help with poison extraction because some JUEI agents were poisoned. Two agents were in two different hospital beds in the same room. I walked into the room and grabbed some extraction instruments. I used the tools to take the poisons out of the bloodstream quickly from the injection point. Most of the poison was spreading through the body rather than the injection point. However, I managed to remove the poison from the injection point nonetheless. The other poisoned agent was introduced to the body by inhalation. I ran my healing hands over his lungs to disperse the toxic gas. I successfully removed the poison from the lungs although much of it was already in the bloodstream. Thankfully poison administered through inhalation was much slower than liquid. I put a respirator on the poison victim before moving to administer an antidote into the liquid poison. Once the antidotes were injected, I waited quietly until they both regained consciousness and their symptoms begin clearing up. I smiled from under my mask before disappearing to the next room.

▱▰▱More patients were coming into the ER for infectious disease issues. I put on my hazmat suit and rebreather before moving into the containment rooms. I began treating the symptoms of the infectious disease along with the other doctors. I was given more responsibilities and more of a lead role among the medics. I was certified by JUEI's medical corps and had a lot more experience in the hospitals. I administered more treatments before going into the surgery room. I changed out of my hazmat suit and moved into surgery. I helped the doctor with the anesthetic drugs. I also helped prepare additional drugs for the surgery. I also gathered tools necessary for the surgeons. This was an emergency surgery so I had to act quickly. Once it was the end of the day I changed out of my clothes and went home.

×TITLE: Chunin】▰【RANK: S+】▰【STRENGTH: 08】▰【SPEED: 08】▰【AGILITY: 09】▰【ENDURANCE: 00】▰【CHAKRA: 2,675 || 2,675】▰【STAMINA: 2,175 || 2,175】▰【INSECTS: 850 || 850

Technique Used:
[ Technique Name ]
▱▰▱○ [ Rank ]
Techniques Active:
[ Technique Name ]
▱▰▱○ [ Rank ]

Active Effects
Specialized Breeds:
Rinkaichū: Nano-size parasitic insects. This breed was deemed too dangerous and risky and was essentially labeled as forbidden. Rinkaichū essentially function close to a virus. Causing cellular destruction and spreading rapidly with rapid reproduction until no organic material can be further consumed. Those infected by Rinkaichū will begin to turn a shade of purple while simultaneously having their skin bubble and appear to rot. This breed Augments all Taijutsu or physical touch that makes direct skin contact, even those of lesser rank to apply a Tier-4 Poison that can only be cured with the [Poison Removal] and [Virus Removal] technique. The trade-off for this devastation is Rinkaichū cannot be used for insect techniques. Due to its forbidden nature Rinkaichū are only given to those with Anbu/Oinin Titles or minimally Konin. The host can choose when to turn their Rinkaichū 'on' or 'off'. A Kage or Moderator will determine whether or not an Aburame will be given access to Rinkaichu.
Yorochū: A breed which sports a much thicker carapace and are a heartier beetle. The main advantage of this breed is that it allows for a much sturdier host. This increases the host's stat caps granted by class for Endurance and Strength by 1. When used for Defensive Insect Techniques those insect techniques are treated as Overwhelming up to S-rank.
Status Effects:
• None

Poison Data

Personal Attributes
▱▰▱ Harmonic Hive | Once per post, Nimure is able to korabo one Aburame and one Harmonic Death Arts technique.
▱▰▱ Swarm of Pestillence | By applying 10 chakra at no action cost, Nimure's insects inflict tiered disease status on contact based on the rank of the Aburame technique.
▱▰▱ Swarm of Acidity | By applying 10 chakra at no action cost, Nimure's insects become acidic and inflict tiered corrosion status on contact based on the rank of the Aburame technique.
▱▰▱ Unstable Mutation | When your Kikaichu adapts to a specific element the Kikaichu also gains that element. Insect techniques utilizing these Kikaichu can apply up to Tier-2 of their elemental status. Tier-4 if [Ninjutsu] class. Temporarily share your Kikaichu's adaptive resistance gaining a 1-rank reduction of its currently adapted resistance.
▱▰▱ Give and Take | The Chakra your Kikaichu drain to reproduce themselves can instead be stored within their bodies. When the Kikaichu return to you the host you can instead regain the chakra that was drained at the expense of the Kikaichu that were used to drain said chakra. Because of this your initial Chakra pool is also expansive netting you an additional +100 Chakra.
▱▰▱ Hive Meister | The max amount of Insects you can store in your body increases by [100]. You can house [2] Specialized Breeds instead of [1]. The Aburame may cast Ninjutsu using Insects instead of Chakra as the resource. When preforming ninjutsu in this manner, their insects swarm through their ninjutsu, latching to any targets it contacts. These ninjutsu techniques can be used in exchange for bugs at 1.5 times the cost.
▱▰▱ Genetic Palette | With intensive genetic therapy and strong blood, this character is able to possess more than one transplant. This allows the character up to two transplants total, of any of the three categories.
▱▰▱ Plague Doctor | Nimure's mask has been electronically enhanced to resist the effects of gas-based poison. When this effect is active his voice becomes highly distorted and buzzing to further conceal his identity as a JUEI agent. This effect can only occur when Nimure is wearing his plague doctor mask with the goggles attachment that obscures the top half of his face.
▱▰▱ Night Air | By applying five chakra with no action cost to a Mahofu miasma-based technique, a tier of disease is applied to the miasma equal to the technique's rank. This effect can only occur when Nimure is wearing his plague doctor mask with the goggles attachment that obscures the top half of his face.

Class Information
First Class: Medical
▱▰▱ Maladies Physician → Shinobi of this discipline are experts in iryojutsu and are especially well-versed in afflictions. Their medical techniques cure all symptoms of status effects applied to the user, rather than where most of the techniques cure them one at a time. In addition, medical techniques which inflict a status may inflict three different applications of the status, rather than just one. The user's crafted poisons also carry this property. The shinobi also obtains 5 custom techniques for medical ninjutsu as well as a Medical Ninjutsu Keystone technique. Refer to the Keystone Guideline for more information.
Second Class: Taijutsu
▱▰▱ Brawler → Your taijutsu is just one side of your skill, as you are also versed in utilizing ninjutsu as well. Your Speed and Agility are enhanced by [+1] and you gain an additional [4] ninjutsu slots per rank. Once every other post all three of your actions in a post can be used for offensive taijutsu. Additionally, the user gains a keystone technique and two additional custom slots for taijutsu. Refer to the Keystone Guideline for more information.
► Signature Style: Harmonic Death Arts
▱▰▱ Cross Class: → Medical – Taijutsu: The user is able to cast healing medical ninjutsu on themselves for no hand signs. Once every three posts, this ability can be used for no activation. In addition, the user's medical and taijutsu techniques are reduced in resources by five per rank of the technique.

Ephemeral Ozymandias
Captain

Obsessive Prophet

◄ 時║𝓜𝓸𝓶𝓮𝓷𝓽𝓼 𝓲𝓷 𝓣𝓲𝓶𝓮 ↬ ᴀʟᴛᴇʀɴᴀᴛᴇ ᴛɪᴍᴇʟɪɴᴇ ᴄᴀɴᴏɴ ʀᴘ

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas