Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Revolution

Back to Guilds

A literate and semi-literate Naruto-based role playing guild. Active in 2024! 

Tags: Naruto, Roleplay, Boruto, Shinobi, Ninja 

Reply ◄ 販║ 𝓢𝓪𝓰𝓮 𝓛𝓪𝓷𝓭𝓼 ↬ sᴜᴍᴍᴏɴs
Sentorii Forest | Foxes

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ephemeral Ozymandias
Captain

Obsessive Prophet

PostPosted: Tue Dec 28, 2021 3:32 pm
User Image

Sentorii Forest | Foxes | Stat Cap: 4

Sentorii Forest is a land out of folklore and legends. Its name means "thousand shrines" forest because there are thousands of inari shrines as gates in the forest. The woods have mystical properties including glowing trees and shrines that give special insights when prayed upon. Those who revere the kitsunes travel to the Sentorii Forest to pass through all one thousand gates and shrines. There are thousands of foxes who nestle in the forest's trees, but there are two general categories of foxes. The zenko foxes are the ones who tend to the shrines and guide the human visitors while the yako foxes are mischievous and use their trickery to test visitors.

Way of the Fox: The fox sage is able to korabo one lightning technique and one fire technique into an overwhelming combination for only one action and for only the cost of one of the techniques. This ability can only be used once per three posts.

Summon's Elements: Raiton, Katon

Current Sages:
1. Masato Umechika [ Contract Holder, Kondo Kaicho ]

Summoners:

PostPosted: Tue Dec 28, 2021 3:33 pm

▰ Kuzunoha
                                Rank D | Chakra: 590 | Stamina: 100
                                Str: 0 | Spd: 0 | Agi: 2 | End: 0
                                Kuzunoha is a small red fox with a single tail. She is a zenko kitsune who is able to transform into a beautiful woman. Many are led to believe that she is a priestess of the shrines. She is kind and takes joy in guiding visitors to the thousand shrines. Kuzunoha is usually the first fox that visitors meet in Sentorii Forest.

Ability: Kitsune's Flame and Levin
                                If Kuzunoha uses the fire and lightning elements in the same post then each technique is reduced in cost by twenty chakra at a minimum of five chakra in cost.

Blessed Flower | Rank D | Cost: Spiritual
                                Kuzunoha releases a ball of fire in the shape of a flowerhead. It inflicts first-tier burns on contact and first-tier blindness on viewing.

Orb of Thunder | Rank D | Cost: Spiritual
                                The fox releases an orb of lightning from her mouth at the enemy. The orb inflicts first-tier paralysis on contact and first-tier blindness on viewing.

Blessed Flower's Orb | Rank C | Cost: Spiritual
                                This technique is the combination of Kuzunoha's Blessed Flower and Orb of Thunder techniques into one. As a result, the projectile resembles a mixture of both techniques. It inflicts tier two burns and paralysis on contact and tier two blindness when viewed.

▰ Hakuzosu
                                Rank C | Chakra: 1000 | Stamina: 150
                                Str: 0 | Spd: 0 | Agi: 4 | End: 0
                                Hakuzosu is a white kitsune with two tails and is two feet long. He is a yako fox and is a trickster who delights in bringing misfortune to visitors of the Sentorii Forest. He is known for transforming into a human priest who deceives visitors into going astray from the thousand shrines of the forest.

Ability: Kitsune's Mischief
                                Hakuzosu is able to apply tiered insanity to any katon or raiton jutsu based on the rank of the technique.

Foxfire | Rank C | Cost: Spiritual
                                Hakuzosu creates a spiritual orange foxfire ball that applies third-tier burns on contact rather than second-tier.

Fox Thunder | Rank C | Cost: Spiritual
                                Hakuzosu unleashes a thunderbolt from his mouth that is white in color. The lightning strikes and applies third-tier paralysis rather than second tier.

False Path of Enlightenment
                                Category: Enchantment
                                Primary Sense: Sight
                                Additional Senses: Sound, Chakra
                                Base Duration: 5 Posts
                                Upkeep: 10 Chakra
                                Trigger: Glowing Eyes
                                Source: Hallucination
                                Status Effect: Insanity
                                Description: A classic kitsune illusion, Hakuzosu's eyes flash with a bright white light. When the light is viewed, they watch him transform into his priest form. The victim of the illusion then believes that they are achieving spiritual enlightenment. They watch themselves walking through the one thousand gates but with each step, they lose more touch with reality. Eventually, they experience an astral projection sensation that is highly distressing and separates them from their body into a pit of darkness and ignorance rather than elevation to enlightenment.

▰ Kanko
                                Rank B | Chakra: 1500 | Stamina: 340
                                Str: 0 | Spd: 4 | Agi: 4 | End: 0
                                Kanko is a large black kitsune with three tails and is roughly the size of a cow. In the center of his forehead is an amethyst that glows and is frequently used to hypnotize his targets. He is a yako kitsune who is notorious for possessing humans who encounter him in the Sentorii Forest.

Ability: Kitsune's Possession
                                Raiton and katon techniques used by Kanko are able to be used as a trigger for ensnaring his enemies in genjutsu.

Flame and Lightning Fusion Dance | Rank B | Cost: Spiritual
                                Kanko creates whips of fire and lightning that coat his fur. The whips of energy act as armor that fuses over and inflicts third-tier burns and paralysis on enemies who come into contact with it. The fusion dance lasts for five posts and gives him a boost of [2] to his speed.

Mischievous Fox Possession
                                Primary Sense: Chakra
                                Additional Senses: Sound, Sight
                                Trigger: Amethyst
                                Source: Possession
                                Status Effect: Mental Stress
                                Description: Kanko creates a flash of light from the amethyst in his forehead before seeing the spirit of the fox flying into their own body. The victim believes they are being possessed and tortured by the fox's spirit. The genjutsu victim feels intense pain and mental stress from the possession and believes that they cannot control their own actions.

Maddening Moon
                                Primary Sense: Sight
                                Additional Senses: Sound, Chakra
                                Trigger: Amethyst
                                Source: Emotion Manipulation
                                Status Effect: Insanity
                                Description: Kanko emits a bright light from the amethyst in his forehead. Once the light is viewed, the victim sees day turn to night and the arrival of a massive crescent moon in the sky. The arrival of the moon creates surreal otherworldly imagery. Sounds of wailing loved ones being tortured can be heard and connect directly with the emotions of the target. This is the ultimate power of emotion manipulation of the kitsune.

▰ Natsuko
                                Rank A | Chakra: 1600 | Stamina: 340
                                Natsuko is a four-tailed ancient kitsune with brown fur and is approximately the size of a horse. She has a supreme mastery over foxfire and lightning and is quite agile and cunning. She is a zenko kitsune and the penultimate kitsune that is communed with during a pilgrimage to the thousand shrines of the forest. She is kind and widely respected by all of the foxes including the yako kitsunes.

Ability: Kitsune's Rage
                                Twice per battle, Natsuko is able to use a technique containing the fire or lightning element or both at an overwhelming level with a reduced cost of 40 chakra at a minimum cost of 5.

Beacon | Rank A | Cost: Spiritual
                                Natsuko gathers fire and lightning over her snout into a fifty-foot orb of the combined elements. This orb is then released toward the target and inflicts third-tier burns and paralysis on contact. The orb is also blinding and inflicts third-tier blindness when viewed.

Fox Flame Wave | Rank A | Cost: Spiritual
                                Natsuko jumps before slamming her paws into the ground. This sends out a seventy-foot shockwave of tier three blinding foxfire. The orange fire also burns at the third-tier on contact. The foxfire has no weakness to water but retains its advantage over wind.

Fox Levin Beam | Rank S | Cost: Spiritual
                                She opens her jaw before firing a ray of lightning that reaches up to seventy feet in front of it. The lightning blinds at the fourth-tier and also applies tier four paralysis on contact. The fox lightning lacks its weakness to wind but retains its elemental advantage over earth.

▰ Yakushi
                                Rank S | Chakra: 2650 | Stamina: 320
                                Yakushi is a bijuu-sized kitsune with five tails and orange fur. He is an ancient zenko kitsune and is the ultimate guardian of the thousand shrines. By far the oldest and wisest kitsune, many who make the pilgrimage to Sentorii Forest seek him but never find him. Yakushi leads the foxes of Sentorii Forest as a Wiseman and a guide rather than a ruler. He is immensely respected by the foxes and has a kind and calm disposition. Yakushi has a great deal of respect for Kurama, the nine-tailed fox and his power although he wishes that Kurama would join him in protecting the thousand inari shrines. Yakushi believes deeply in the sacrosanct nature of the inari shrines. He also has a deep reverence for the god O-Inari.

Ability: Kitsune's Enlightenment
                                Yakushi knows all of the katon and raiton ninjutsu known to the summoner and can use those techniques or one rank less in chakra cost.

Kitsune Spirits | Rank S | Cost: Spiritual
                                Yakushi releases twelve fireballs from his mouth in the shape of kitsune spirits. The spirits run along the air while maneuvering and are capable of homing in on a target. The fox spirits are made from foxfire and apply fourth-tier burns and lack a weakness to water.

Thundering Roar | Rank S | Cost: Spiritual
                                The massive five-tailed fox roars at the sky causing the ground to shake and the clouds to darken. A thunderstorm begins to form in the sky before dozens of lightning bolts strike the target. This lightning inflicts fourth-tier paralysis and fourth-tier burns on contact and lacks any weakness to the wind element.

Thousand Inari Shrines | Rank S+ | Cost: Spiritual
                                The most powerful and sacred technique of the fox summons, Yakushi is able to use his chakra to generate one thousand torii gates made of burning lightning. The burning lightning is made of fox fire and fox lightning mixed together. The gates will crash down on enemies from above and inflict fourth-tier paralysis and fourth-tier burns. The gates also burn so brightly that they are able to inflict third-tier blindness.

Ephemeral Ozymandias
Captain

Obsessive Prophet

Kondo Kaicho
Vice Captain

Patriotic Capitalist

5,950 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 28, 2021 9:21 pm
User ImageUser Image

Moving swiftly through the forest, Masato would leap effortlessly from tree to tree which caused the branches to act as springs to his motion and propel him faster and faster forward. "Yare, Yare. This place was a lot harder to find than I thought it would be. Damn Kurama for never telling me about this place before. " He said to himself as he landed gracefully on a branch that swayed dozens of feet higher than the rest of the forest.

From above the forest at night Masato's crimson sharingan cut through the darkness, the veins of the hyugga lineage in his veins also enhancing his sight. He focused, letting his vision take in all the chakra sources in the forest. " Huh. No Kurama sized foxes here. " His vision caught the chakra presence of something slightly more powerful below him. Peering down he would see a small red fox that looked normal enough sitting perched on the branch directly below him. " Yo, are you one of the Kitsune that guard the thousand shrines?" He asked bluntly upon discovering the fox. The small fox would speak through Masato's mind. A rather nostalgic sensation, as none since Kurama was the only and last fox to do so. " Yes, former herald of Kurama. I've come to let lead you to our elder, Yakushi-Sama. My name is Kuzunoha, we have been expecting you." Startled by Kuzunoha's statement 'expecting him' he would retort back quickly. " How'd you know that I had sent an expedition team out for the Forest's location? My JUEI Scouts never came within a kilometer of the forest once they'd spotted it." The fox giggled, leaping down gently to the earth below. "Tricky Tricks~" It said coyly as it began to lead the way.

Moving behind the creature, Masato would keep up a significantly slower pace than the usual. The creature, despite it's Kitsune bloodline was significantly weaker and slower than Masato. The two continued to carry on the path for what seemed like hours. Masato paused, his eyes turning red once more. An elderly man moved from the darkness, revealing something that Masato had not anticipated seeing. The man was a monk, bald headed and reminded him of the old man who took care of him in Sunagakure. He smiled warmly at the sight of the man. "Sorry to startle young man. I'd been traveling the road off in the distance and couldn't help but hear you approaching. Not uncommon for pilgrims to get lost in the night in this forest. " Masato nodded, keeping his thoughts to himself but had not been oblivious to the fact that the small fox that had been leading him closely was nowhere to be seen suddenly, even to his eyes. "I see. " He said, pausing to observe the surroundings more closely. He was in the priests's temple. A small run down place. ' When did I get here?' He thought before the priest spoke again. " So yes, you wanted to know about enlightenment through the thousand shrines? That is why you've come?" Masato nodded. ' No, what. Why'd I say that? I came to meet with the foxes so I could regain something lost.' he thought to himself angrily.
A white light illuminated from the man's eyes as he spoke softly. " Come then, let me guide you on the way. I will show you enlightenment. " The man said again. Masato gritted his teeth. Something was wrong but he knew what was happening by now. " Ya know, I can see right through this? "He murmured with a smirk on his face as he sat cross legged opposite the old monk. " This genjutsu and that awful disguise. " The monk smiled with an inhuman expression before forming a hand sign with a single hand. In a plume of smoke both the red fox from before and a new white fox with two tails sat before him. The elders voice remained the same. " Well done, I am the Kitsune known as Hakuzosu. You saw right through my path of enlightenment. I should have guessed as much from Kurama's former host. Keke" Masato would remain still, awaiting for the red fox to speak. " Aah, yes. I do apologize Masato. We have had several come seeking us in the past, even the most worthy in strength did not possess the sight to break our illusions and would have fallen to the False Path. You have not. Therefore I will take you straight to our shrine. " She said flicking her tail once before walking towards the door.

Continuing down the stamped down trail through the woods, several stone lanturns that were carved from ancient rocks of the land began to ignite through the kitsune's foxfire magics. Masato found his eyes following the path ahead as the lights continued to errupt to life. Finally, a clearing ahead would come to sight at the peak of a small mountain side overhang. The fox guide would move daintily as she had the entire night they'd been traveling as she lead Masato up stairs of decrepit stone at the base of the mountain. As they moved upward, dozens of foxes came to view as though they had manifested themselves atop monuments and broken pillars. Each step forward revealed more of their kind. Steadily, the shine at the mountain side would reveal itself. A small wooden and very basic shine painted orange with the name " Yakushi Shrine" engraved upon it. Masato glanced at this plaque on the shrine from a distance, detecting a chakra sense in the air. Finally, a wave of familiar orange fur exploded forth, towering into the skies and standing at near equal height to what Kurama did. The creature was asuredly not Kurama, despite their striking similarities. This fox only bore five tails as opposed to Kurama's Nine, his gaze was distant and tranquil, something Kurama had lacked alongside Masato.

"Well, well. It appears that you've finally come." Yakushi growled with a fox like grin. He sat his hind end on the earth before his shrine and slowly lowered his upper half to the ground, keeping his head upright. " Too late it would appear, unfortunately. It seems you and Kurama have parted ways. Impressive that you'd survive such a feat though." Masato raised an eyebrow and folded his arms. " So, it's not me you were expecting, but Kurama? Sorry to say that Ol' Whiskers and I had to part ways. It was...the only way I could save him. " At the mention of Masato saving Kurama all the foxes in the forest who were observing would begin to yip and scream as though they were gossiping about the words he'd uttered. "We knew he'd separated from you my boy, we only wished that we'd had chance to contact you before so you might unify Kurama with the Kitsune living here once more. What do you mean ' to save Kurama'? Has something befell the greatest of our kind?" he questioned intently. A long silence befell the forest, Masato finally breaking it after he gathered his thoughts after he'd reflected once more. " My divine blood, Evergreen's blood, clashed with the purification ritual of Jashin's corruption over Kurama. My body was causing him immeasurable pain to remain still. So, we did the only thing we could. We released him from my control. He now resides within a young girl from the leaf village, safe and sound." Masato's eyes once more gleaned with regret and sorrow over the separation of his friend. Yakushi stared down with a stern yet unmoving gaze. " I see. More than you know. You were are not the a mere body Kurama resided inside. You are his friend? I can feel your empathy through your words. Your sorrow over separation. You came here to seek others who could make you feel complete? A closeness with your friend whom you miss dearly?" Masato would nod, agreeing to Yakushi's insightful words." Y-yes. Kurama was a dear friend. I hoped that being among his kind would...help."
The forest filled with yips and screeches again. Yakushi smiled as he stood back to his towering height. " Well then, Friend of Kurama, you have sought our company in good will and have been tested by our very own and found worthy. Instead of our mere company, I will impart something greater upon you. Our trust, our lives and eternal companions both in and out of battle. I only ask that you take up the mantle I wished Kurama to bear as yet another guardian of the shrines. Troubled days approach, we are not strong enough alone. Do that for us, please. We need champions to stand and fight for us."

Masato who'd taken an anza position while Yakushi had spoken would move to his feet. " Are you offering a contract?" Masato blurted out, wondering how much of the battles to come. Their concerns were more than skin deep or superstition. Yakushi would nod slowly, confirming Masato's belief. Masato smirked. He hadn't come knocking to replace Kurama, only to gain more understanding of him. While he was clearly welcomed here, signing a contract with the foxes would give Masato a clear opportunity to continue his understanding and continue to be a part of Kurama's life in his own way from here. "Deal, Lord Yakushi. Bring out that contract!" Masato roared, barely audible over the valley of foxes singing in joyous song.
A plume of smoke would appear before Masato as an ancient scroll that was three times the size of Mastao's figure slammed into the ground. The scroll would begin it's nearly automated unwraveling as it revealed the names of all the Kitsune in the forest as well as those who'd allied themselves with the foxes, dated nearest their blood contract print. His eyes surveyed the print. "Huh, nobody in over three hundred years? Seems like you're really worried about Jashin to reach out after so long." Yakushi nodded solemnly.
Masato nodded. " I understand. Consider me the guardian of this realm." He said as he bit his thumb and would sign his name and date the parchment in blood. As the scroll would vanish, Masato felt the connection between the Foxes and himself forge.

Yakushi, seeming to have nearly concluded his business would look out into the crowd of foxes. "Yuudai! Come!" he commanded. In response, several Kitsune would be seen separating from a single fox moving down the path towards Masato and Yakushi. Before long a small, cat sized fox would appear. It's fur was a crimson red, it's eyes split between white and gold colors, a brass bell tied with ceremonial cord around it's neck and a single tail. The fox would sit on it's hind end, awaiting Yakushi's orders. " Yuudai! Your time has come! You are to accompany Masato back into the world and be his guide. You are his personal summon! It's time you earned that name of yours, hero!" The small fox nodded, bounding from it's spot and seeming to float mid air before landing on Masato's head, laying it's nose just over his forehead. " Yo! You heard the old man! I'm Yuudai! It means great hero so you better help me live up to that title! We're stuck!" Yuudai exclaimed. Masato furrowed his brow and looked to Yakushi for explination. " Hehehe. Consider this an extension of good will. Yuudai is a Zenko Kitsune but acts like he's a complete barbarian. I was hoping you could keep little Yuudai and mature him up a bit. In exchange....I'll help you tap back into Nature Chakra. For someone who Mastered Kurama's Sage Mode, our basic techniques should be easy for you to grasp."

Masato nodded, causing Yuudai to bounce up and down on his forehead. " Right. So can we get straight to it then?" Masato said, showing eagerness that excited Yuudai as he scratched at Masato's hair to stay in position. Masato would close his eyes, recalling the sensation with Kurama. " The medium is different now." he said quietly, realizing the path to absorbing nature chakra wasn't quite the same. Reddish Orange Magatama would form beneath his eyes as sharp lines appeared near tear ducts. A stillness seemed to radiate from Masato that was nearly natural to the view of the foxes.

Yakushi laughed Just what I expected from you! You've done this before! Now lets see you put it into action!" He exclaimed as several kitsune would rush in to fight Masato. Each of the opponents were between the sizes of small dogs to large horses. The nature chakra flowing through him, Masato would focus his attention instantly on those before him. "Yuudai." He said calmly. "Y-yyeah??" the small fox questioned with a nervous tone. " Hold tight." the Uchiha replied before vanishing from the sight of every Kitsune. In a blur, Masato would appear behind the gang of foxes that had moved to ambush him. Suddenly, a burst of air would explode, sending the kitsune flying. " Ya know, that was just from me, moving out of the way. I never struck them Test me with something more." He said with a confident smile."

As though excited by Masato's action, Yuudai would cry out. " Yeah! What the big guy said! Something more!" In kind, another group of Kitsune would gather, all focusing their chakra on a ball of lightning that was generating enough heat to incinerate any normal shinobi. The orb of lightning crackled and shined brightly. Yakushi would nod. " This is the best my children can muster currently. If this is not sufficient I shall send my own test." Masato nodded as the ball of lightning was expelled towards he and Yuudai. The light given by it would cast a long shadow behind him, causing Yuudai to panic as he was unsure of Masato's abilities still. Masato would channel nature chakra into his fist. " Six Round Burst" He stated calmly as he fired six deadly one shot one kill punches at the incoming attack infused with his nature chakra. The strikes would each clash directly with the ball and shatter it with every blow until it was completely broken and disintigrated. Masato's fists shined with sparks of golden chakra as he looked to Yakushi. " Next?"

In his final action, Yakushi would begin to glow bright orange as he radiated his nature chakra to perform his most powerful technique. The sky illuminated in the golden chakra reminisent to Kurama and Masato's. Above them roughly one thousand Tori gates would form in the sky and be aimed straight down to Masato and Yuudai. " Bewarned, this will hurt if you are unable to defeat it." Yakushi lectured, only to receieve a grin and candid response " It'll take more." As the gates would come crashing down atop Masato and Yuudai, a brilliant light illuminated from beneath them. Suddenly, the gates that spelled certain doom for the two would be flung all at once back into the air before shattering into millions of fragments. Masato stood flat with a single hand raised in the air. Cloaking him was what he'd come to call the "Remnant Cloak", Kurama's transformed cloak without his chakra. Although he could replicate it with his own chakra, having the Natural Chakra to call upon within this mode would allow him to enhance it further, ultimately tying it off with the third gate transformation which allowed him to execute his burning finger attack, flicking the gates with but a single digit's effort. As the chakra gates lit the night sky like fireworks, the Kitsune watched in awe as they witnessed the returned power Masato carried. Satisfied, Yakushi would eventually retreat peacefully into his shine, letting his kin rejoice in celebration tonight.

---

×TITLE: Jonin】○【RANK: A-Rank】○【STRENGTH: 9 】○【SPEED: 9 】○【AGILITY: 9 】○【ENDURANCE: 9 】○【CHAKRA: 5,000 || 5,000】○【STAMINA: 5,000 || 5,000

Technique(s) Used:

_☆ [ Rank ]
____

_☆ [ Rank ]
____
_☆ [ Rank ]
____

Technique(s) Active:
_☆ [ Rank ]
____
_☆ [ Rank]
____★ color=white]_
☆ [ Rank ]
____

Personal Attributes:
_Amaterasu's Cloak | All fire based techniques produced by the Uchiha are considered bloodline techniques. The flames are turned black and fire based techniques are reduced by 5 chakra per rank with a minimum of 5 chakra to be paid for a technique. For each rank of a technique, it's flames burn actively for one post or one additional post if a limit is given.
_ Melee Prodigy | The user obtains a [1] point increase to agility while their sharingan is active for each body rank they have obtained. In addition, the user's first physical offensive activation every three posts gains a [1] point increase to speed per rank of their body, also requiring the eyes to be active.
_Illusory Prowess | This attribute allows any and all genjutsu to be cast through eye contact with the Uchiha. In addition, the genjutsu cast in this manner have the sight sense added to them at C Rank body. At S Rank body, the user's genjutsu are given the chakra sense. Also, mental stress or insanity can be added to any genjutsu cast through eye contact for an additional fifty percent chakra cost.
_Hardened Hands | Masato's forearms, hands and fingers have been trained to become more durable, allowing him to bypass the requirement for gauntlets for the Kote Style by paying an additional 5 stamina per rank of the technique.
_Blazing Fist | Masato's complex taijutsu are able to harness his fire element, adding burning damage equal to the rank of his techniques for 10 additional chakra per rank of the technique. These flames naturally extinguish after ignition.
_ Unity of Ninshuu [ SN Job PA ] | The study of Ninshuu Masato has embarked upon unifies him with those around him. Any religious missions completed with another individual count towards collaboration training with that individual equal to the posts done to complete the mission.
_Genetic Palette [ Exchanged from Good Host x 2 ] | With intensive genetic therapy and strong blood, this character is able to possess more than one transplant. This allows the character up to two transplants total, of any of the three categories.
_Physical Prowess | The Hyuuga gains a [2] point increase in any stat after mastering stage 3 of the gentle fist and another [2] points after mastering stage 6 for a total of [4] rather than [2]. In addition, the Hyuuga gains [3] custom slots to be used exclusively for the gentle fist style and [1] taijutsu style slot.
_Tetsuhiko's Natural Gift[ Event PA from SN ] | Masato gains the Doton element.
_Affluent Instructor CQC | When in the presence of those who are not of the teaching profession, the teacher may spend one of their activations to instruct a target. This target if doing what they were told gain will have their next {tai/buki} cost [5] less resource per teaching rank. The teacher may kawarimi with the instructed once every [4] posts if it is to receive damage in their place and not to directly counter it.
_Blessings of Valor As a world-famous hero, you are forever bestowed with an extra reward in arc, timeskip, and guildwide events.
_☆ Unused PA
_☆ Unused PA
_☆ Unused PA

Class Disciplines:
• Battlefield Presence Discipline
_☆ :The user's powerful presence on the battlefield strikes terror into their foes. Opponents are able to sense the user's terrifying fighting spirit five feet from the user per body rank of the user through chakra sense. Those within range can have this radiating fearful aura become the trigger for genjutsu, allowing genjutsu to be cast by acknowledging the user. In addition, should an opponent be targeted by a melee technique that is greater in rank than the target's body rank that target has tier two paralysis applied to their legs, requiring it to be broken by Kai equal to the user's body rank, costing the target no activation for that specific instance of kai.

• Brawler Discipline
_☆Your taijutsu is just one side of your skill, as you are also versed in utilizing ninjutsu as well. Your Speed and Reflexes are moderately enhanced and you gain an additional 4 ninjutsu slots per rank. Once every other post all three of your activations in a post can be used for offensive taijutsu. Additionally, the user gains a keystone technique and two additional custom slots for taijutsu. Refer to the Keystone Guideline for more information.
• Blood Knight Discipline
_☆ Your bloodline techniques possess greater power, allowing them to overwhelm techniques of the same rank and preventing them from succumbing to elemental weaknesses. You can cast bloodline techniques through one-handed seals. {The Overwhelming Trait does not apply to anything above S} In addition, Blood Knights are able to Korabo bloodline techniques at varying cool downs depending on the technique ranks for a single activation.
E-D - 0
C-B - 1
A-S - 2
S+ - 3
• Taijutsu Specialist | Dedicated Disciple
_☆ Dedicated Disciple: A disciple who chooses to specialize in a small number of their class's arts. Limiting themselves to three of their class's styles, granting overwhelming in all three styles up to S Rank. Any additional slots that would be awarded for their class's styles are converted into a 2 point increase in any stats of their choosing. In addition, these masters of their arts are able to have a 1 point increase in their stats cap of 8 making it 9. Styles granted from rewards may be learned but do not carry the overwhelming property and the user is capped out at 5 styles.

Passive Effects:
_☆ Heavy Punch | Rank E | Training
___○ The basis of the style, punch hard, punch first. The user is able to spend stamina in order to increase the strength of their punches for no activation. For each rank applied, a [1] point increase to strength is conferred.
_☆ Invigorating Kaiser Armor Training | Rank B | Training
___○ The user's armor retains it's former effects. Now, the armor emits a crackling, bright, white hot chakra that appears like a thin aura around the user. The chakra causes mild burns on contact. In addition, the user gains a [1] point increase to strength and speed per rank of the armor.
_☆ Bolstering Kaiser Armor Training | Rank A | Training
___○ This training adds to the previous effects of the Kaiser armor's technique. In addition to that, the target's armor now allows them to regenerate 10 stamina per rank of chakra applied to each technique while the armor is active. The user may not generate more stamina than their reserves may hold.
_☆ Cicada Shell | Rank B | Training
___○ After learning the Shadow Clone Technique from the maruton list, the user may cast the Shadow Clone technique in conjunction with techniques from this style to replace mirror images with the clones. Casting Shadow Clones in this manner does not consume an activation.
_☆ Multi-Mirror Image Training | Rank A | Training
___○ The user has learned to control their chakra in a fine manner which allows them to create an additional mirror image per rank of the technique it is executed with. These additional images do not increase the strength of the parent technique.
_☆ Live Fire Exercise | Rank B | Training
___○ The user has impacted enough on people, a bag, or any other surface worth training their fists. When in the shooter stance, the strength and speed of their strikes is increased by [2] points instead of [1] point per rank. This training requires five posts.
_☆ Gunslinger | Rank S | Training
___○ The user has always sacrificed range for power, all up until now. By making their physical offensive techniques of this style complex, the user can send dense chakra orbs from their fists to extend their impacting range as well as allowing them to now "punch" ninjutsu. The strikes are now counted as spiritual when interacting with other techniques and carry the user's full stat increases of simple techniques. These chakra orbs range ten feet per rank of the parent technique.
_☆ Knife Flow | Rank E | Training
___○ The user becomes more accustomed to all combat revolving around small weapons combat. The user's speed and agility when wielding a small weapon is increased by [1] point.
_☆ Dirty Reflection | Rank C | Training
___○ With proper training and time put in, the user has learned how to angle their blade so that each attack reflects light at the opponent. After each technique, light shines in the opponent's eyes and reduces their agility for that turn equal to the rank of the technique used by the practitioner. Additionally, once every three posts the user can cause tier one blindness on the target.
_☆ Two-fer-One | Rank C | Training
___○ The practitioner is now accustomed to performing techniques they have mastered with either one or two knives. Once per post, the user may use a single D-Rank or lower technique involving small weapons as a supplementary action.
_☆ Blade’s Edge | Rank B | Training
___○ The user has learned to utilize projectile weapons with this style, allowing their small projectile weapons to be interchangeable with small weapons for this style. All projectie weaponry get the benefits of Knife Flow.
_☆ Flame Breathing Pattern [ Kaen Kokyū Hōhō ] | Rank D | Training
___○ The user is accustomed to the unique and various breaths that it takes to preform physical attacks as well as to channel chakra. This allows the user to passively detect when an offensive action is about to occur, giving them a [1] point increase in agility per body rank of the user. Additionally, once every three posts, the user is able to defend against an offensive activation without utilizing an activation.
_☆ Flame Attunement [ Chōsei Sa Reta Honō ] | Rank C | Training
___○ By practicing the style's many forms, the user has learned to reduce the chakra needed for equal results by finite control. This reduces the required chakra by 5 per rank for complex techniques that channel elemental powers. In addition, this does not reduce the potency of the user's techniques in collisions.
_☆ Flames of Deception [ Kyogi no Hi ] | Rank C | Training
___○ Once per post when using a technique from this style after the user completes this training, a C Ranked elemental clone of the user may be created in their place as they move out of sight in some manner through role play. This costs no activation but requires a C Rank amount of chakra each time done. These clones have access to C Rank and below Basic Combat Skills. In addition, each of these clones, upon being stricken with a value equal or greater to C Rank explode, sending their specific element flying outward fifteen feet. Each clone requires an E Ranked Upkeep per post.
_☆ Task of the Next Generation [ Jisedai no Shigoto ] | Rank S | Training
___○ Upon the master of the school of Kakumei no Hono Ryu, it's the user's responsibility to develop the next generation! The user is granted one [1] custom slot usable only for a personal technique of this style's theme.
_☆ Ogre's Grip [ Oni no Haaku ] | Rank S | Training
___○ Through their rigorous endeavors with their mighty weapon, the practitioner has developed immaculate upper body strength. Because of this impressive development, the user needs only a single hand to wield large sized weapons.
_☆ Manipulating Line | Rank B | Training
___○ After casting Retrieval, the user is able to tack on the additional chakra to the same activation of Retrieval. Instead of calling these weapons back to the user, they are able to be manipulated by the chakra threads they are attached to in a similar manner to puppet strings.The chakra threads attached to the weapons remain active for three posts and techniques can be executed from the Manipulating Line technique as though thrown by the user if desired.
_☆ Shuriken Hunter | Rank S | Training
___○ The user's scavenging skills ensure that they are always able to find new shuriken lying about and retrieve their used weapons. This ensures they never carry less than 200 small projectile weapons.

**MISSION - Fox Contract- Completed & Sage Mode Unlocked 15/10
**MISSION -Memorable Moment 15/1
Quote:

◄ 販║ 𝓢𝓪𝓰𝓮 𝓛𝓪𝓷𝓭𝓼 ↬ sᴜᴍᴍᴏɴs

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas