Welcome to Gaia! ::

♥ In the Name of the Moon! ♥

Back to Guilds

A Sailor Moon based B/C shop! Come join us! 

Tags: Sailor, Moon, Scouts, Breedables, Senshi 

Reply ♥ In the Name of the Moon! ♥
[META-R] Memories of Halcyon Days (Vaylin & Caedus)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Aurelius0815

Divine Noob

2,575 Points
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Fri Oct 08, 2021 12:24 am
Vaylin was sat on a stump nearby the base camp. She was far enough away that she felt like she would have the solitude to think but not so far that she was in any danger. She wanted some time to think about the Earth. The past few weeks she had seen and learned a lot about it. It was strange they were both similar and yet so very different from her own people. She wondered if that came from having a true planet. She wondered if her own people were once like them. She was too young to remember the homeworld and she hadn't even heard much about what it was like before, just how it fell. It made her sigh wistfully.

She hadn't noticed the approach of another person as she was lost in her own thoughts. So when the other person made there presence known she nearly jumped. "Oh! Oh sorry your Majesty, I didn't see you there." She said quickly bowing before standing at attention. "I was...just think out about things." She didn't mean to ignore her prince there was just alot on her mind.

The Space Cauldron

PostPosted: Fri Oct 08, 2021 8:10 pm
Caedus blinked and then smiled politely, holding his hands up as if to reassure her that it was fine. “I did not mean to startle you! I am sorry. You were sitting out here all alone and I can see clouds on the distance. There is a chill in the air.”

He had a blanket folded over one arm, and readjusted himself so he could pass it to her. “I did not want you to get sick. You do not have to apologize for anything. I like to come out here and think, too.”

His gaze strayed from her face to the view in front of her, and then back to meet her eyes. “Here, please,” he offered the blanket and then continued, “Do you want to talk about what is on your mind?”

Aurelius0815

The Space Cauldron

Captain

Aurelius0815

Divine Noob

2,575 Points
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2022 3:39 pm
She hesitate for a moment to take the blanket, was it appropriate for a lowly Cadet like herself to accept a gift from the King himself. But she decided it would be more inappropriate to decline such a kind offer and it was a chilly night. "Thank you your Majesty."

She thought for a moment. "I was just thinking about how amazing this world is. It got me thinking about our original world." She paused. "King Caedus you were around then right, before the invasion? What was Velenia like? Was it similar to Velencya or was it more like Earth? Or something different all together?"

Her mind swam with possibilities, she had never been particularly interested in their original world but seeing the homeworld of the Humans had made her long to see the birthplace of her people. She hoped maybe one day they could return.

The Space Cauldron

PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2022 9:29 pm
Caedus did not bother to correct her to insist she call him by his name; instead, he just settled next to her. His eyes were on her during all of it, and he seemed to be listening intently as she spoke.

The idea of speaking about his homeworld obviously excited me, and for as happy as he was with the topic, there was a sadness, too.

“Oh, it was something different altogether. It is hard to put into simple words. It was wonderful, though. I hope you will get to see it. In all its glory, ideally. I think, if I had to compare it to anything, it was more like Earth. It was natural, and vast. But the plants were different, the buildings were different. There are parts of it that are foggy in my mind now, but it has been a very long time. Sometimes I see things here that make me homesick, though. Where can I even begin?”

He sighed, but it wasn’t really out of frustration. He sounded a bit overwhelmed, if only because there was so much he wanted to say.

“The moons were beautiful. They seemed bigger in the sky than this one. I used to dream of going to visit. The trees were tall–but then, I was very small. We lived in abundance. We always used the crystals, but I think we were less dependent on them before we had to leave Velenia. There were animals. We lived in harmony. We did not always have a diet devoid of meat, you know. It became necessary when we had to focus on what resources we could produce. I have not seen anything like them here on Earth, but I have not gone looking, myself. The air was cleaner there. The skies were more colorful. It was quieter there, and never quite as busy as it is on Earth. I could go on forever about Velenia, though. Is there something specific you were curious about?”

Aurelius0815

The Space Cauldron

Captain

♥ In the Name of the Moon! ♥

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas