Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Cold Hunger Chronicles

Back to Guilds

An RP guild to RP different Cold Hunger stories 

Tags: TMNT, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, Raphael 

Reply The Cold Hunger Chronicles
From One Apocalypse To Another (Xena's Backstory) Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
PostPosted: Sun Oct 03, 2021 9:24 pm
Xena Maxwell, the young girl who had somehow wandered into the zombie-infested New York, meeting familiar and new faces. This is her story prior her arrival to a zombie apocalypic world from a nuclear apocalypic world.

The world has been torn apart by brutal catastrophes of war, plague, and Nuclear Winter (( "The Big Death" )) and is now mostly populated by mutants and hybrids of all kinds. There are still some humans remaining. Most humans have tried to help the mutants and hybrids, establishing schools, factories, and governments for a new world order. Other humans aren't so enlightened, and records of persecution and killing are common. Now all the evils that humans are capable of has been concentrated into one powerful force: the Empire of Humanity. With a functional nuclear fusion plant, with advanced technology, with a loyal canine nation blind to their madness and with a huge slave labor force, the empire is by far the strongest force in the known world. Worse, the Empire loudly threatens to exterminate all mutants and hybrids.

Xena's hometown of Haffa's, which started as a small town founded by Luna Maxwell inhabited by races of all kinds. In time, the town grew into a crew into a nation of its own. Since the bomb fell, Haffa's eventually became the most advanced out of the free mutant/hybrid states. It's also tolerant of its few surviving humans. With a new Hydro-Electric Plant, they have advanced technology, but are still no match for the Empire of Humanity. Currently, Haffa's is under the rule of Xena's mother, President Sirea Maxwell.

On this particular day, Xena was out with her younger sister, Zelda, and Raphael to forage for more supplies. However, luck didn't seem to be on their side as the town they searched at was empty, and the three decided to call it a day and head back to Haffa's. Little did they know of the events that were to occur.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 05, 2021 5:00 pm
"Maybe." Raph said in response to Xena's statement about Leo and Mikey. He used his knee to keep the steering wheel steady while he pulled the silver flask from his jacket pocket to open it and take another long swig from it.  

Dan Phantom Maxwell
Crew

Timely Phantom

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 05, 2021 5:34 pm
Clockwork Moirai
"Maybe." Raph said in response to Xena's statement about Leo and Mikey. He used his knee to keep the steering wheel steady while he pulled the silver flask from his jacket pocket to open it and take another long swig from it.
"Uhhhh, should you be drinking and driving? Isn't that dangerous?" Zelda asked, tilting her head a bit.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 05, 2021 5:38 pm
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
"Uhhhh, should you be drinking and driving? Isn't that dangerous?" Zelda asked, tilting her head a bit.

He closed the flask and put it back in his pocket before grabbing the wheel again. "Uhh, you two are ghosts, I'm not exactly alive myself, and there's no pedestrians, no roads, and we're in tha middle of tha wasteland in tha middle of a goddamn nuclear apocalypse. I don't think I'm gonna do any damage ta anyone but me." he said raising a brow ridge.  

Dan Phantom Maxwell
Crew

Timely Phantom

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 05, 2021 7:11 pm
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai

He closed the flask and put it back in his pocket before grabbing the wheel again. "Uhh, you two are ghosts, I'm not exactly alive myself, and there's no pedestrians, no roads, and we're in tha middle of tha wasteland in tha middle of a goddamn nuclear apocalypse. I don't think I'm gonna do any damage ta anyone but me." he said raising a brow ridge.
"Don't you still get drunk though? Drunk people tend to hallucinate." She said.

"Knowing our luck, something might appear out of nowhere in the middle of the road." Xena said, shaking her head.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 05, 2021 7:45 pm
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai

"Knowing our luck, something might appear out of nowhere in the middle of the road." Xena said, shaking her head.

"I ain't never drank nothin strong.......well nothin store bought strong nuff ta make me hallucinate. We'll be fine." Raph said with a shrug. But to appease the two youngsters, he would wait until they got back to the bar to resume drinking. For no he contented himself with just driving and watching the wasteland fly by as they hit dips and bumps in the desolate area.  

Dan Phantom Maxwell
Crew

Timely Phantom

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 05, 2021 9:47 pm
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai

"I ain't never drank nothin strong.......well nothin store bought strong nuff ta make me hallucinate. We'll be fine." Raph said with a shrug. But to appease the two youngsters, he would wait until they got back to the bar to resume drinking. For no he contented himself with just driving and watching the wasteland fly by as they hit dips and bumps in the desolate area.
Xena stared though the window as Raph. "Think life will ever be restored?" She asked.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 06, 2021 1:35 pm
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai

Xena stared though the window as Raph. "Think life will ever be restored?" She asked.

"Doubtful." Raph said with a shrug. "Maybe there's a place out there that ain't been destroyed completely. Somewhere beyond our borders." he muttered. It sounded too much like something Mikey would think and he quickly pushed it aside. "If ya wanna believe in fairy tales."

Someone say Fairy Tales!?" a voice asked as a sparkling olive green turtle appeared next to Xena and Zelda causing Raph to jump and swerve a bit.

"GODDAMMIT, LOC!"  

Dan Phantom Maxwell
Crew

Timely Phantom

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 06, 2021 9:26 pm
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai

"Doubtful." Raph said with a shrug. "Maybe there's a place out there that ain't been destroyed completely. Somewhere beyond our borders." he muttered. It sounded too much like something Mikey would think and he quickly pushed it aside. "If ya wanna believe in fairy tales."

Someone say Fairy Tales!?" a voice asked as a sparkling olive green turtle appeared next to Xena and Zelda causing Raph to jump and swerve a bit.

"GODDAMMIT, LOC!"
"To think the world was once full of green and life sounds like a fairy tale in itself." Zelda murmured, having been born during these harsh times while Xena was among the children born before the bombs dropped.

"Sounds a bit too good to be true. Even if such a place exist, it may not be how we imagined it." It was then she saw Loc appear next to her and Zelda. "What are you doing here?" She asked.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 10, 2021 9:28 am
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai

"GODDAMMIT, LOC!"
"To think the world was once full of green and life sounds like a fairy tale in itself." Zelda murmured, having been born during these harsh times while Xena was among the children born before the bombs dropped.

"Sounds a bit too good to be true. Even if such a place exist, it may not be how we imagined it." It was then she saw Loc appear next to her and Zelda. "What are you doing here?" She asked.

"You three act like you're not happy to see me." Loc said feigning hurt.

"Trust me. It ain't an act." Raph growled.

Loc waved him off and looked at Xena. "You know me. Shits and giggles."  

Dan Phantom Maxwell
Crew

Timely Phantom

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 10, 2021 6:41 pm
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai

"GODDAMMIT, LOC!"

"Oh really?" Xena asked with a raised eyebrow.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 10, 2021 8:50 pm
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai

"GODDAMMIT, LOC!"

"Yup, really." he said smiling impishly.  

Dan Phantom Maxwell
Crew

Timely Phantom

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 10, 2021 9:02 pm
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai

"GODDAMMIT, LOC!"

"You look like you're plotting something already." Xena said, narrowing her eyes a bit.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2021 4:45 pm
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai

"GODDAMMIT, LOC!"

"You look like you're plotting something already." Xena said, narrowing her eyes a bit.

"I'm your Mom's best friend, I would never plot anything that would effect her children." Loc said with a smile.

"Riiiiiiiiiiiight. Sure." Raph muttered.  

Dan Phantom Maxwell
Crew

Timely Phantom

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2021 6:58 pm
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai

"I'm your Mom's best friend, I would never plot anything that would effect her children." Loc said with a smile.

"Riiiiiiiiiiiight. Sure." Raph muttered.
"Though why the impish smile?" Zelda asked.

"The way you say that, you definitely have something in mind." Xena said to Loc.  
The Cold Hunger Chronicles

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff