Welcome to Gaia! ::

♥ In the Name of the Moon! ♥

Back to Guilds

A Sailor Moon based B/C shop! Come join us! 

Tags: Sailor, Moon, Scouts, Breedables, Senshi 

Reply ♥ In the Name of the Moon! ♥
[r] back together again [ashanite/leifite]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Noir Songbird
Crew

Dramatic Senshi

18,325 Points
  • OTP 200
  • Hero 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2021 9:34 pm
In a dark alleyway, the form of a Negaverse General lay slumped against the wall. He'd called Lapis for a chat about his recent performance--and the end result was that his own starseed had been removed from his body and left on the ground beside him.

The violet gem still glowed, though, and Ashanite was still in his General form--which meant that there was still time, if someone came across him, to put it back.

a-disgruntled-dragon
pls fix

PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2021 9:43 pm
Leifite was still nursing wounds and soreness from not one, but two tussles with very large monsters - though the second one was mostly a very aggravating squire and an even more aggravating senshi with tentacles - but she was out, she was patrolling, she was forever waiting on Axinite to look over her file, for Ashanite to give the all clear about the fight in the park. The fact that he hadn't yet wasn't exactly surprising. After all, he'd been AWOL for so long before trying to corrupt Caer Sidi that she'd been sure he was dead.

Turns out, people surprised her a lot these days.

There was a flicker of an aura on her radar, about the level of a general or eternal senshi, but there was something... off. Leifite followed it as the 'ping' grew stronger until she turned a corner.

"What- holy-- oh gods thats his- Leif focus!"

General Ashanite, her general and the man who'd brought her into the fold years ago, was slumped against a wall, a small violet gem pulsing softly on the grown next to him. She wanted to demand who'd starseeded a general of all beings and left him for dead but it was clear that whoever had done it was long gone; she sensed no one else as she all but ran to his side and picked up the small gem.

Leifite knew what they looked like - after all, corrupted senshi could pull them out of their chests at will - but had never actually held one in her hands. It was so small, and fragile, holding his soul. She gazed at it reverently before hastily trying to figure out how to put it back.

"For ******** sake Ashanite," she groaned exasperatedly, before just trying the thing that came to her mind. He'd once put his hand into her own chest to grant her the power of Leifite, so it would probably work the same way here? Yeh? Yeah.

She shoved it back into his chest - roughly and without ceremony, and hoped to Metallia the damn idiot woke up.

Noir Songbird
fixeded

a-disgruntled-dragon

Noir Songbird
Crew

Dramatic Senshi

18,325 Points
  • OTP 200
  • Hero 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Thu Sep 23, 2021 9:22 pm
Ashanite was still, for a moment, when Leifite put her hand in his chest. But only for a moment. He gasped, shortly, sitting up stiff, and snapped a hand out to grab the front of Leifite's jacket--

And it wasn't Lapis Lazuli's uniform under his fingers, and that jolted him back to reality, and he blinked, a few times, to process who was actually in front of him.

"Leifite." He breathed, and let go of his grip on her jacket. "I assume you put me back together again?" He gave himself a moment, before trying to stand; he remembered being a little jelly-legged after Umber had ripped his starseed, all those years ********," he said, softly. "Leifite, this is very important--did you see Lapis running away from here?"

a-disgruntled-dragon

PostPosted: Fri Sep 24, 2021 12:53 pm
For a moment, Leifite was struck with the desire to slap him across the face and scream about 'NO NOTE. GENERAL GONE. THE HELL HAVE YOU BEEN!?' but he was asking her if she'd seen Lapis. Lapis... who the hell was Lapis? One of his agents, clearly, but the way he spoke...

"There was no one else here when I arrived. Are you telling me Lapis did this?" she said, assisting him with standing and hopefully not just tipping him over onto the floor again. It was tempting, don't get her wrong, but there were more important things to do than chastise him. For the moment.

Like dealing with the fact that one of Ashanite's own agents pulled his starseed and left him to die.

She'd make them bleed.

"Why, and how did Lapis Lazuli pull your starseed, General?"

Noir Songbird

a-disgruntled-dragon

Noir Songbird
Crew

Dramatic Senshi

18,325 Points
  • OTP 200
  • Hero 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Tue Sep 28, 2021 1:33 am
It rankled, to need the support of someone else to stand, but it was better than staying on the ground. Once he was upright, Ashanite shifted his weight off Leifite and back against the wall, using that to keep himself supported while he waited to recover his strength more fully.

"Yes, Lapis did this," he said, and he looked down the end of the alley--but there was no clear evidence of which way the Lieutenant had fled.

Damn it.

"I summoned him to me to speak about his absence from the battle a few days ago, and some other...disturbing allegations that had crossed my desk. He left me with no choice but to administer punishment, and when I did, he grabbed my starseed and, I assume, fled." He hissed between his teeth. "He's likely long gone, now, in contact with someone who can help him purify." And, truth be told, Ashanite wasn't certain he had the energy to attempt a summoning. "I'll have to bring all of you together so that we can determine how best to handle a traitor from our team. I was due, anyway, considering that I've been...away."

a-disgruntled-dragon

PostPosted: Sat Oct 02, 2021 8:27 pm
"The bloody traitor. I'll kill him personally the next time I see him," she said through gritted teeth before rounding on Ashanite and sticking her finger in his face. "As for you! You left! You all but abandoned your recruits and team members! What did you expect would happen when you leave like that!?" Leifite jabbed at his nose a few times with her finger, then crossed her arms over her chest.

Was she being a little petulant? Was she sounding like spoiled child? Probably, but to be honest, this a little in the making.

He'd vanished without even a word to his subordinates and then magically reappeared trying to corrupt a squire of all things how else was she was supposed to react?!

Leifite huffed, lips a thin line. "What do you have to say for yourself, hmm? You call yourself a General but you abandoned your own team! What about that hm?" The sass and back talk was strong with this one. And of course, the best place to demand an explanation was in an alley after reinserting a starseed into your general.

Noir Songbird

a-disgruntled-dragon

Noir Songbird
Crew

Dramatic Senshi

18,325 Points
  • OTP 200
  • Hero 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Mon Oct 04, 2021 6:25 pm
Ashanite knew he should have expected this. He had left, with no preamble, and stormed off to Europe to make Unobtanium pay for his much more personal treachery.

Truth be told, he’d spoken to no one in the Negaverse of what happened in the Rift. Of what had caused the change in his uniform and his weapon; of what had left him hardened and cold. It would reveal far too much.

“I’m sorry,” he said, genuinely. “For leaving with no word. It…”

Leifite was right. He owed her this.

“Do you remember the Russina General, Unobtanium, that I was working with for a time?” Ashanite asked. “He left, rather suddenly—that was because he made a very good go at killing me. Shoved me into some sort of Chaos sludge in the Rift and left me to drown.” Ashanite’s grin got razor-edged. “Unfortunately for him, I’m very difficult to kill. More difficult than he was, at the least.”

He let out a breath.

“I had to handle it. Myself. And that necessitated following the coward back to Europe, tracking him down, and killing him.” He dropped his voice. “I am trusting you with this, Leifite. No one is aware of the truth. As far as even Laurelite is concerned,” and it had galled him to lie to her, but it was necessary, “I was tracking a Mauvian who had created a dangerous weapon, and it blew up in my face.”

a-disgruntled-dragon

PostPosted: Fri Oct 15, 2021 2:07 pm
Leifite was quiet for a long time, mouth a thin line as she listened to him talk and silence filled the space between them. Lying even to their Queen... He was playing a very dangerous game. It would probably get him killed someday. On one hand, if he died, he was no longer a stain on her career. On the other hand... they'd once again be out of a leading General and potentially more of his recruits would defect. He was aggravating, he was frustrating, and he was going to get them all in trouble some day, but he was her General.

"Stop making enemies within the Negaverse and you might stop almost dying, Ashanite," she said, dropping her arms. He was trusting her with a secret that would most certainly get both of them killed if it was found out. Leifite might like to listen to gossip, and would squirrel this away for blackmail if s**t hit the fan and it was absolutely necessary, but she would not tell a soul.

"You're playing a dangerous game, lying to our Queen like that... Fine. You had your reasons for leaving; I may not agree with them, but I don't condemn them. Now, we have a traitor to hunt, don't we?" She could have given him more grief, but Lapis pulling his starseed was penance enough, to be honest. Besides, she already was in good with one General-King; as long as Ashanite didn't do something completely stupid, she'd be fine.

As would her goals for herself.

Noir Songbird

a-disgruntled-dragon

Noir Songbird
Crew

Dramatic Senshi

18,325 Points
  • OTP 200
  • Hero 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2021 1:42 am
"It's not as if I do his on purpose," Ashanite pointed out, but it wasn't as if Leifite was wrong. He wasn't unaware of his position, and that his return had been marred by a spectacularly public failure, and that was going to complicate things.

Ugh, he would have to do some serious work to smooth things over.

But that wasn't important right now.

"Anyway, it isn't as if I'm playing alone," Ashanite said. "I've got quite the capable team, assuming anyone but you and Wavellite is still around to be part of it." Well, he supposed that if Wave was about, her Senshi probably was too, but that was another matter. "But yes. We have to find Lapis." He ground his teeth. "He's probably slunk off to someone who will help him purify--which means that we're going to have to start looking for a Knight. But I have no doubt we'll get our hands on that miserable little brat eventually."

a-disgruntled-dragon

PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2021 7:16 pm
Leifite gave him a look at his comment. He might not do it on purpose, but he sure seemed to end up in these situations regardless. She decided to let it go, for now. As he said, they had a traitor to find.

"I'm quite sure we'll learn of him eventually. I'll keep my ear to ground for any gossip about the purification. Now, do need assistance getting home or to the infirmary? I can't imagine that was a pleasant experience for you, General," she asked him, prepping assist as she could.

Noir Songbird
Fin?

a-disgruntled-dragon

♥ In the Name of the Moon! ♥

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas