The Drunk Siren Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 8 9 10 11 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Niede

Shirtless Vampire

PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2021 11:53 pm
A woman that resembled Hatsune Miko, wearing a trenchcoat and in a bar. She was sitting across from the tied-up zombie bartender. "You know what? I like you! I can tell you anything!" She took a deep gulp from her Whiskey then sighed softly.

She pointed at the groaning zombie with her free hand. "Yes! I mean it's the end of the world, right? Why not get drunk? Don't answer that Smarmy McSmarmypants!" She finished off her drink then filled it again. "Zombies all over the place? How can one Siren do anything?" She twitched her wings as she got lost in thought. "I figure I can get drunk as the world burns. I don't want to die sober!" She points at the zombie bartender after he moans. "Yes! You get it! You understand me!"  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2021 3:38 pm
Maгcus
User Image
With hard work and effort placed into the training...

The seven and a half foot tall man entered the bar with surprising lack of booming footfalls, muttering lightly to himself. "Was supposed to be a quick renegade hunt.... Not a bloody zombie outbreak..." He would shake his head lightly before glancing around the room, raising an eyebrow at the tied up zombified bartender.

... There's no end to what you can accomplish.

Kharne Sunar

Lonely Hunter

9,100 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Niede

Shirtless Vampire

PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2021 3:49 pm
Kharne Sunar

The woman raised her glass and saluted the man that walked in before sipping her drink again. "Hi, I'm Jilmita, Jil for short." She noticed the look the man gave at the tied-up zombie bartender. "Oh, that? He became a zombie and got all bitey, so I tied him up so I could have someone to talk to. I call him Billy. Billy the bartender. He's a great listener."

The zombie, now named Billy groaned again and she looks at him. "I told him about you! You don't have to get so needy!" She then shakes her head. "Zombies, am I right?"  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2021 3:57 pm
Niede
Maгcus
User Image

When the clearly not entirely human woman introduced herself, he would nod and make sure the door was closed before moving closer to the bar. "My name's Marcus. This whole situation is, different, than I had originally come here for." He would state before taking a seat on what looked to be the sturdiest of the stools, though it still groaned underneath him.

Kharne Sunar

Lonely Hunter

9,100 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Niede

Shirtless Vampire

PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2021 4:10 pm
Kharne Sunar

Jil watched as the man sat down. "Nice to meet you, Marcus. Yeah, I came to New York to see the sights and such, maybe hit a few bars. All of a sudden zombie outbreak. I got lucky though, and thanks to some quick thinking and a few well-timed Siren songs I wound up in here, tied up the changing bartender, and have been drinking to the end of the world."

She takes another long sip of her Whiskey. "Have yourself a drink. Watch out though, Billy will try to bite you. So, if you get any bottles close to him keep that in mind."  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2021 4:33 pm
Niede
Maгcus
User Image

Marcus would shrug. "I came to deal with a supernatural renegade causing issues here myself. Didn't know a different one would lead to an outbreak of this kind." He would say before reaching to grab a bottle of Jack Daniels. "Several have made an attempt to bite me, all failed either due to my reactions or they attempted to bite through my coat."

Kharne Sunar

Lonely Hunter

9,100 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Niede

Shirtless Vampire

PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2021 4:57 pm
Kharne Sunar

Jil listened as she sipped on her Whiskey. "I'm pretty lucky, I mean with my wing and all." She takes off her trenchcoat and underneath she has a tight bodice, skinny jeans, and a pair of boots on. She has a pair of wings on her back that she has folded up. "They help me keep out of grabbing range, zombies are not so bright."

She notices his drink choice as she refills her own glass. "Bourban man, huh? I prefer Whiskey. Take this Southern Comfort, for example, it's nice and sweet."  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2021 7:28 pm
Niede
Kharne Sunar

Jil listened as she sipped on her Whiskey. "I'm pretty lucky, I mean with my wing and all." She takes off her trenchcoat and underneath she has a tight bodice, skinny jeans, and a pair of boots on. She has a pair of wings on her back that she has folded up. "They help me keep out of grabbing range, zombies are not so bright."

She notices his drink choice as she refills her own glass. "Bourban man, huh? I prefer Whiskey. Take this Southern Comfort, for example, it's nice and sweet."

"As long as it's alcoholic and ain't somethin way out there, I'll drink it." a voice said from the door of the bar. "Or I use ta."  

Dan Phantom Maxwell
Crew

Timely Phantom

Niede

Shirtless Vampire

PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2021 7:40 pm
Clockwork Moirai
"As long as it's alcoholic and ain't somethin way out there, I'll drink it." a voice said from the door of the bar. "Or I use ta."

Jil salutes the newcomer with her glass. "Great to hear! Pull up a barstool. I'm Jilmita, you can call me Jil and that " She points at the tied-up zombie bartender. "is Billy the Bartender. He's a great listener." The zombie groans and Jil sighs. "You told that joke before Billy, it was not funny the first time and it's not getting any funnier!" She shakes her head. "Anyway, I'll tell you what I tell everyone. Have any drink but be careful with Billy, he bites."  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2021 7:52 pm
Niede
Clockwork Moirai

Jil salutes the newcomer with her glass. "Great to hear! Pull up a barstool. I'm Jilmita, you can call me Jil and that " She points at the tied-up zombie bartender. "is Billy the Bartender. He's a great listener." The zombie groans and Jil sighs. "You told that joke before Billy, it was not funny the first time and it's not getting any funnier!" She shakes her head. "Anyway, I'll tell you what I tell everyone. Have any drink but be careful with Billy, he bites."

"I bite back." the newcomer said as they walked over. She would see the Anthro Turtle man walk around the bar and grab a bottle. "It can't get me drunk, but I can at least drink it and think bout old times, right?" he said raising the bottle back to her. "Nice wings."  

Dan Phantom Maxwell
Crew

Timely Phantom

Niede

Shirtless Vampire

PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2021 8:00 pm
Clockwork Moirai
Niede
Clockwork Moirai

"I bite back." the newcomer said as they walked over. She would see the Anthro Turtle man walk around the bar and grab a bottle. "It can't get me drunk, but I can at least drink it and think bout old times, right?" he said raising the bottle back to her. "Nice wings."

Jil finished her drink then poured another. "Nope, not drunk enough yet." She had no clue what this turtle person was but, he liked a nice drink and that was good enough. "Always a good time thinking about the past. Okay, sometimes, maybe not always." She flicked her wings when they were mentioned. "Thanks, I'm a Siren. I have no clue what you are ... and that sounded rude, sorry."

She sips her drink again. "I got lucky, a Siren can manipulate emotions, turns out, zombies are easy to have their emotions manipulated." Billie groans again. "No! I will not wrestle you! I won the first bout and there is no best two out of three in an apocalypse!"  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2021 8:07 pm
Niede
Clockwork Moirai
Niede
Clockwork Moirai

Jil finished her drink then poured another. "Nope, not drunk enough yet." She had no clue what this turtle person was but, he liked a nice drink and that was good enough. "Always a good time thinking about the past. Okay, sometimes, maybe not always." She flicked her wings when they were mentioned. "Thanks, I'm a Siren. I have no clue what you are ... and that sounded rude, sorry."

She sips her drink again. "I got lucky, a Siren can manipulate emotions, turns out, zombies are easy to have their emotions manipulated." Bollie groans again. "No! I will not wrestle you! I won the first bout and there is no best two out of three in an apocalypse!"

"Never met a Siren before. Nice ta meet ya. Me? I'm a mutant turtle. Well....mutant turtle zombie....doesn't have a great ring ta it, but....not like I chose it." he sat down on a bar stool and watched Jil's one sided conversation with Billy. "I heard some places they use em in cage matches instead a wrestlin."  

Dan Phantom Maxwell
Crew

Timely Phantom

Niede

Shirtless Vampire

PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2021 8:25 pm
Clockwork Moirai
Niede
Clockwork Moirai
Niede
Clockwork Moirai

She sips her drink again. "I got lucky, a Siren can manipulate emotions, turns out, zombies are easy to have their emotions manipulated." Billy groans again. "No! I will not wrestle you! I won the first bout and there is no best two out of three in an apocalypse!"

"Never met a Siren before. Nice ta meet ya. Me? I'm a mutant turtle. Well....mutant turtle zombie....doesn't have a great ring ta it, but....not like I chose it." he sat down on a bar stool and watched Jil's one sided conversation with Billy. "I heard some places they use em in cage matches instead a wrestlin."

"I have never met a mutant turtle before, so that puts us on common ground." She sips her drink again. "Yah, I know, he just groans and does not talk, but pretending he talks helps me ... somehow."

She shrugs her shoulders before listening to the mutant turtle. "I would never do that to Billy. He's almost like a human, I mean if you steer clear of the biting. Then again some people are into biting."  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2021 8:28 pm
Niede
Clockwork Moirai
Niede
Clockwork Moirai
Niede
Clockwork Moirai

She sips her drink again. "I got lucky, a Siren can manipulate emotions, turns out, zombies are easy to have their emotions manipulated." Billy groans again. "No! I will not wrestle you! I won the first bout and there is no best two out of three in an apocalypse!"

"I have never met a mutant turtle before, so that puts us on common ground." She sips her drink again. "Yah, I know, he just groans and does not talk, but pretending he talks helps me ... somehow."

She shrugs her shoulders before listening to the mutant turtle. "I would never do that to Billy. He's almost like a human, I mean if you steer clear of the biting. Then again some people are into biting."

"Somewhere I think ya made an old zombie really happy ta hear ya say that. Kinda. Might still nom ya if he could catch ya, but besides that, yeah."  

Dan Phantom Maxwell
Crew

Timely Phantom

Niede

Shirtless Vampire

PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2021 8:42 pm
Clockwork Moirai
"Somewhere I think ya made an old zombie really happy ta hear ya say that. Kinda. Might still nom ya if he could catch ya, but besides that, yeah."

Jil sips on her drink as she listens. "I just call him Billy. He was already changing when I walked into the bar. So, I tied him up and started drinking to the apocalypse. I know for a fact I can't face the end of the world sober!" Billy groans again. "Yes! He gets it! See?"  
The Cold Hunger Chronicles

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 8 9 10 11 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff