Welcome to Gaia! ::

♥ In the Name of the Moon! ♥

Back to Guilds

A Sailor Moon based B/C shop! Come join us! 

Tags: Sailor, Moon, Scouts, Breedables, Senshi 

Reply Accepted Quests
[Q] Mier S. Law // Negaverse Leiutenant Diasporite

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Shiningamisgirl

Ruthless Consumer

PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2021 2:58 pm
He's already a Civilian Here: Mier S. Law

Slated for Negaverse Duties since - St. Romano's Haven boy. Can we say E.V.I.L? Every Villain Is Lemons! Playing catchup from 2016~

Challenge: "Shhh - the real 'people' are speaking." or "Careful, this kittens got claws." or even "Cat Scratch Fever Baby!"

Negaverse Alias: Lieutenant Diasporite

Uniform: Arieko's @Ariekochan_jpg
Sketch - Linework - Getting the Capelet removed:Flat Colors

FINALIZED ART PIECE

A Goddamned cavalcade of inspirationalism. Stared at mists work on Dravenite for a long time -shan has such a pretty boy-
Villain classic lite - he's maybe been reading too many romance novels that end in ruffles and vampires, or have sexy cat people. Who knows!

Weapon

Lieutenant Weapon: Some long Costume Jewelry Nails - Hot glued to dollar store gloves. Like the kind of thing you find on a Walmart floor the week after Halloween. They look like metal, sure, and from a distance you can't tell how cheap it is, but that sheen's all paint. Hopefully there's no lead in it.

Captain Weapon: The nails are longer, sharper, and now the metal is real. The claws are all laced with a mild version of 'Bartonella henselae' - Cat scratch fever - only watered down. They first cut received to an opponent causes raised scratches, itchiness, warm tingling and swelling around the wound site that can last for up to 15 seconds.

General Weapon: We're going full FMA - Lust claws for this one.

The nails are long, scalpel sharp, and laced with a stronger version of Bartonella henselae - cat scratch fever - the first cuts they land cause intense itching and burning at the wound site, the recipient feels vaguely feverish and fatigued - the sensation lasts for 15 seconds before fading away.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 19, 2021 7:46 pm
This post exists for when I claim him on: OCTOBER 15th 2021

So I don't forget to post it. If the mineral name is already taken? I'll just change it then. The mineral name is really unimportant for this one~

I AM REDEEMING MY CROWN TOKENS!

I would like to claim an MYO Slot for Civ To Powered Character Art!
Claiming For: [Civ] Mier S. Law + Nega Lt. Quest

Current Total Tokens:
COST:3 Tokens
Remaining Total Tokens:

Quote:
I understand that I am responsible for obtaining this art utilizing resources beyond In the Name of the Moon. I understand that I am required to use a previously approved artist or get a new artist approved by staff. I understand that I must send WIPs that show sketch and colored versions of the art before submitting the final art to the shop mule, In the Name of the Mule. If changes are requested to fit faction guidelines, I am responsible for communicating this with my artist to ensure the art can be used within the shop. If a powered design has more than a 10% change, this must be approved by the staff with an IC explanation.

Please include what you are purchasing and the number of tokens being spent on it. If you are purchasing a new character, please include a link to the quest thread, and if you are purchasing something for an existing character please include a link to the journal! Please also include your total number of Crown Tokens in each post so you can keep up with how many you have! If you are purchasing a piece that will require art and would like a specific artist to do so, please contact them to inquire about availability! (Like you were asking for a growth!). If you have no preference for artist, please let us know that instead! No matter what you are posting for though, please don't forget to quote Noir Songbird if you are redeeming! If you are purchasing a new character, please make sure you have PM'd The Space Cauldron with a log of all of your characters and their ranks so we can synchronize our records with an updated log of your character cap points list!

[quo"Noir Songbird"]  

Shiningamisgirl

Ruthless Consumer

Kyuseisha no Hikari

Crew

Dragonslaying Dragon

PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2021 11:01 am
Shiningamisgirl

This profile looks good to me!

User Image  
Accepted Quests

Manage Your Items