User ImageUser Image

▱▰▱I stepped out of my house to start my missions for today. I had some lower-level tasks that I knew I could handle on my own. I walked to the hospital with my mask and gloves on. I had to help the doctors with sterilizing needles so I went to the immunizations wing of the hospital. I applied sanitizer to each needle before methodically placing them in the freezer. [1] Once that was done, I took some cleaning supplies to clean the hospital rooms. Each room was recently vacated by an infected patient and so needed to be thoroughly cleaned. I could hear them buzzing in my ears as I cleaned but this only added to my obsessive cleaning. The first room was practically sparkling and was to the nurse's standards so I continued to the next room. I rolled the mop into that room as well as other cleaning supplies to fully sanitize that room. [2] After a couple of hours, every dirty hospital room was cleaned. I left the patients' wing and continued to another section that needed help with menial tasks. There were other genin who were clearly not happy to be there. However, I just needed to stay productive to keep my mind off the swarm. I was feeling jittery as I organized the medical supply room. [3] A nurse walked in to review my progress and startled me. I nearly dropped the beakers but I got a hold of myself in time before losing my grip. "Sorry! Looks great in here!" The chipper nurse said to me as my swarm buzzed in my ear and irritated me. "It's fine!" I responded as I placed the beakers in the appropriate bin. I rubbed the back of my neck awkwardly as I walked to the next room. [4] I took the trash out to the dumpster outside. The bag was heavy as I hauled it over my shoulder and threw it over the lid with all my might. Hearing the smashing of glass inside the dumpster was oddly satisfying and temporarily offered a reprieve from the buzzing. I walked back into the hospital to complete my work for the day. Volunteering for the hospital was always gratifying. As a medical shinobi, I wanted my presence to be known among the hospital staff. I went home for the day afterward. [5]

Title: Clean the Hospital x5
Impact: Local
Information: Nimure sterilized the needles, cleaned the hospital rooms, organized the medical supply room, and took out the trash.

×TITLE: Genin】▰【RANK: C】▰【STRENGTH: 00】▰【SPEED: 03】▰【AGILITY: 01】▰【ENDURANCE: 00】▰【CHAKRA: 195 || 555】▰【STAMINA: 555 || 555】▰【INSECTS: 650 || 650

Technique Used:
[ Technique Name ]
▱▰▱○ [ Rank ]
Techniques Active:
[ Technique Name ]
▱▰▱○ [ Rank ]

Active Effects
Specialized Breeds:
Kochū: A breed which resembles leeches with slug like bodies and sharp drill-like maws since they lack wings they must typically be applied manually by throwing or being within close range and them rapidly slithering and leaping. Are capable of swimming and burrowing however, making them rather sneaky like the Aburame who typically use them. Aburame who house Kochū often dabble in poisons. Insect techniques utilizing Kochū will impart a [Poison] following typical Tier-Progression. This Poison cannot be cured naturally with an Antidote and can only be cured via the [Poison Removal] Iryojutsu or an alternative method of purging the body of the insects. If the Aburame is Poisoned, the Kochū may cure that poison and adopt its properties simultaneously with the user spending an X-amount of chakra equal to the poison tier to stimulate their development.
Yorochū: A breed which sports a much thicker carapace and are a heartier beetle. The main advantage of this breed is that it allows for a much sturdier host. This increases the host's stat caps granted by class for Endurance and Strength by 1. When used for Defensive Insect Techniques those insect techniques are treated as Overwhelming up to S-rank.
Status Effects:
• None

Poison Data

Personal Attributes
▱▰▱ Harmonic Hive | Once per post, Nimure is able to korabo one Aburame and one Harmonic Death Arts technique.
▱▰▱ Swarm of Pestillence | By applying 10 chakra at no action cost, Nimure's insects inflict tiered disease status on contact based on the rank of the Aburame technique.
▱▰▱ Swarm of Acidity | By applying 10 chakra at no action cost, Nimure's insects become acidic and inflict tiered corrosion status on contact based on the rank of the Aburame technique.
▱▰▱ Unstable Mutation | When your Kikaichu adapts to a specific element the Kikaichu also gains that element. Insect techniques utilizing these Kikaichu can apply up to Tier-2 of their elemental status. Tier-4 if [Ninjutsu] class. Temporarily share your Kikaichu's adaptive resistance gaining a 1-rank reduction of its currently adapted resistance.
▱▰▱ Give and Take | The Chakra your Kikaichu drain to reproduce themselves can instead be stored within their bodies. When the Kikaichu return to you the host you can instead regain the chakra that was drained at the expense of the Kikaichu that were used to drain said chakra. Because of this your initial Chakra pool is also expansive netting you an additional +100 Chakra.
▱▰▱ Hive Meister | The max amount of Insects you can store in your body increases by [100]. You can house [2] Specialized Breeds instead of [1]. The Aburame may cast Ninjutsu using Insects instead of Chakra as the resource. When preforming ninjutsu in this manner, their insects swarm through their ninjutsu, latching to any targets it contacts. These ninjutsu techniques can be used in exchange for bugs at 1.5 times the cost.

Class Information
First Class: Medical
▱▰▱ Maladies Physician → Shinobi of this discipline are experts in iryojutsu and are especially well-versed in afflictions. Their medical techniques cure all symptoms of status effects applied to the user, rather than where most of the techniques cure them one at a time. In addition, medical techniques which inflict a status may inflict three different applications of the status, rather than just one. The user's crafted poisons also carry this property. The shinobi also obtains 5 custom techniques for medical ninjutsu as well as a Medical Ninjutsu Keystone technique. Refer to the Keystone Guideline for more information.
Second Class: Taijutsu
▱▰▱ Brawler → Your taijutsu is just one side of your skill, as you are also versed in utilizing ninjutsu as well. Your Speed and Agility are enhanced by [+1] and you gain an additional [4] ninjutsu slots per rank. Once every other post all three of your actions in a post can be used for offensive taijutsu. Additionally, the user gains a keystone technique and two additional custom slots for taijutsu. Refer to the Keystone Guideline for more information.
► Signature Style: Harmonic Death Arts
▱▰▱ Cross Class: → Medical – Taijutsu: The user is able to cast healing medical ninjutsu on themselves for no hand signs. Once every three posts, this ability can be used for no activation. In addition, the user's medical and taijutsu techniques are reduced in resources by five per rank of the technique.