Welcome to Gaia! ::

Closed Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

This is a closed Group Roleplay Guild 

Reply Facility Role Plays
Lab Tech and Observation Scientist....Bloodborne 002 Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Angel_Wings_Take_Flight
Captain

8,050 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Citizen 200
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2020 2:18 pm
Layla_BumbleBee

User Image

My Name -Tag Reads:
xxxxxSpencer Moore

Feeling: Engaged
Journal: Another day of watching my coworker, and my best friend drink large amounts of coffee and take notes, I just wish he would stay in bed. He needs sleep, or a good partner to take care of him. He thinks he is so clever locking his door. I'll just carry him to my room when it happens. Wonders if he realizes I switched all the coffee to decaf?

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Spencer watched Xavier as often as he watched the monitors in front of him. Subject 001 and 0096 were engaging in some light conversation as they waited for the sedative to wear off completely. The first look of the boy seemed promising, he was fit, with maybe a little pudgy, and seemed healthy. Time would tell if anything else came of it. This would be the first subject of this trial to try the new and improved injection method. The other trials showed that too much of the genetic material to quickly had disastrous results and left the subjects, dead, unstable, invalid, or a combo of the three. Each one was down due to it. Spencer was hoping that the eight injection method and early introduction to his bondmate would smooth the process and they would have their first success.

"You sure the bat is up for imprinting Xavier? He seems in kind of poor condition. This trial is my last chance, if I don't show some sort of improvement in three months, I will lose my place and someone else will take over, it has to work."

he desired for the Bloodborne experiment ever since he was to it. He spent months reading every documented trial, every note, and observation. He had spent long nights analyzing the molecules that made up the injection and coming up with a plan. He hated that he had lost so many subjects along the way. But that was the price he paid in this job, something had to change with the direction the world was heading, and he kept feeling like they were not making weapons per se like they were told, but genetically manipulating human genes to survive the changes to come. Or maybe he just read too much Syfy mumbo jumbo. Who was to say? He knew however, he did not want off this project or to lose any more subjects.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2020 5:39 pm
Angel_Take_Flight

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
My Nametag Reads:::
 𝔛avior Bailey

Feeling: Busy, tired, engaged
Journal:Seems that the physical activites the other members of the department have been putting 96 through is getting him too tired to even function. Will need to boost his food and bring down the activity some. Few days of rest should get him back in motion.

。 ゚❦ ❧❦ ❧❦ ❧❦ ❧❦ ❧❦ ❧❦ ❧❦ ❧❦ ❧❦ ❧❦ ❧❦ ❧。 ゚

。 ゚。 ゚。 ゚Xavior took a long drink off of his 6th cup of coffee for the day. He looked at the screen shaking his head at how tired 96 was making him worried about the others condition. He could hear his best friend rambling about wanting to make sure that he could still do his job. He pushed his glasses back up his nose when he heard his name and the question that followed. ❝Imprinting happens automaticallyy no matter how tired the subject is. Sadly the other would have to come closer for it to happen. 96 is exhausted and when hisexhaustionn is too high the retinal damage starts to act up again in his left eye. It will happen and you will be able to continue the project ❞ he reassured him taking the last drink off the coffee. 。 ゚。 ゚。 ゚

Layla_BumbleBee

Fluffy Cultist

11,175 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Demonic Associate 100

Angel_Wings_Take_Flight
Captain

8,050 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Citizen 200
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2020 7:50 pm
Layla_BumbleBee

User Image

My Name -Tag Reads:

xxxxxSpencer Moore

Feeling: Engaged

Journal: Subject one is very active, this might make the process go easier. A person willing to fight is a person that will most likely survive. Had to give the subject a restraining collar until he calms down some. In other notes, he is on his 6th cup and has not noticed yet. Gee does this guy have coffee for blood.

Spencer came back into the room a crumbled mess several hours later. He had to fight with the new subject for every little thing, he liked spirited candidates, as they gave him better results and seemed to live longer, so why it was promising, it still did not mean he had to like it. It was only once they had him strapped to the table that they had been able to get any real work done, and that boy had a mouth on him too.

"There is nothing wrong with that subject's spirit, and he seems healthy enough. I noticed that his eyes tinged right away, it could be stress-related, which concerns me, because it normally only happened a day or two after the injection in the other cases, and this does is half the strength of last time as well. Maybe the imprinting will go better now that they have some shared experiences....what do you think."

he looked over at his friend as he took in the dark circles and the slightly pale skin. It seemed as if the other had worked long hours again. He knew the other was deep in debt to pay for his schooling and whatever else, but he seemed to work himself to the bone sometimes, hence him switching the coffee hoping the other would get some sleep.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2020 8:06 pm
Angel_Take_Flight

𝔛avior Bailey

Feeling: Tired
Journal:Before the bloodborn subject was pulled, there was an indication that there was a possible imprint or parcial imprint. On a side note, no idea why i am more tired today then i have been. May need to get expresso shots from the nicer coffee area

。 ゚。 ゚。 ゚Xavior seemed to snap back awake from taking a short nap before the otehr had returned. He yawned again as he saw that the bat was awake. He frowned and mumbled something to himself as he grabbed up the radio. ❝Guys...i swear to the gods if you are EATING 96's food again instead of giving it to him i will make sure that you are the next ones on my table. That goes double for you Thomas! There are extra strawberries in the fridge for that reason! ❞ he warned the guards only to get quick and worried sounding 'oks' and 'alrights' and 'yes sirs'.

His brown eyes slowly turned looking over seeing Spencer come back into the room seeing how tired he was. He couldn't help but smile some hearing the other talking about the fighting.
❝If it makes you feel any better...there is a change of a partial imprint on the other. So...at least if they can get closer or one touches the other then it willl be full. Also a quick queation. Where is the coffee machine that we had set up in here? ❞ he asked al ittle confused tilting his head. 。 ゚。 ゚。 ゚

Layla_BumbleBee

Fluffy Cultist

11,175 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Demonic Associate 100

Angel_Wings_Take_Flight
Captain

8,050 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Citizen 200
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2020 8:17 pm
Layla_BumbleBee

User Image

My Name -Tag Reads:

xxxxxSpencer Moore

Feeling: Guilty a little bit

Journal: Subject one has taken it on himself to share food with the other, and the tint seems to have died down, both good signs.

Spencer jumped a little as he shifted some his eyes wide as he tried to look innocent. He had really hoped the other might not notice the coffee machine was gone. He should have known better though. He could tell his plan was sort of working when he caught the other dozing off at his desk, and could have kicked himself for not being quieter when he opened the door to come back into the room. It had not been long or deep enough to risk moving him, however.

"Coffee Machine, I think we took it back to the kitchen with us for lunch one day, probably left it there. You had made a big deal about preferring your personal pot over the K-cups, something about water temperature, and being able to make large batches. Oh, look they are sharing food, maybe they will touch and imprint like we hope"

he said almost too quickly as he pointed at the monitor in an effort to distract the other.[ Sure enough, the two seemed to be dividing the food between themselves  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2020 8:26 pm
Angel_Take_Flight

𝔛avior Bailey

Feeling: Tired and subspesious
Journal:Hoping full imprint will go smoothly and have more food for the bat going down to him. Note to self, go shoping for more fruits since the guards keep eating them.

。 ゚。 ゚。 ゚ The brown eyed male slowly rose an eyebrow watching how quickly the blonde had spoke. He pushed his glasses back up his nose before he slowly stood up from his chair. He walked over towards Spencer now standing in front of him letitng his head tilt upwards to look up at the other. He then grabbed the other by his arms then softly and gently turned him around sitting him down in the chair so that he could appear taller then his friend. His eyes did go over to the monitor when it was pointed out before he looked back at the blue green eyes. ❝I do remember but i also recall we brought it back with us. I am glad that they are sharing food but hiding my cinnimon roll coffee and my coffee pot isn't a good idea... ❞ he warned the other watching close/ 。 ゚。 ゚。 ゚

Layla_BumbleBee

Fluffy Cultist

11,175 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Demonic Associate 100

Angel_Wings_Take_Flight
Captain

8,050 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Citizen 200
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2020 4:09 am
Layla_BumbleBee

User Image

My Name -Tag Reads:

xxxxxSpencer Moore

Feeling: A Little bit Guilty

Journal: Ah crap, he is on to me....why can't I ever control what I am feeling, seriously. It's like it is written all over my face or something, but he needs to sleep. On a side note, his hands are so warm...wait what am I saying, if anything happens it will be me in charge of it. I am the older, taller of the two of us. I'm the one in charge. I sure hope he never finds this journal, that would be embarrassing. On that note, let's hope he does not figure out the coffee and the coffee pot are in my locked filing cabinet, or the decaf container for that matter. Guess it's just a waiting game now. Who will win, me...or him.

Spencer felt his heart rate picked up as the other guided him gently into the chair so he would appear taller, making him scowl a little before snagging the other by the waist and sitting him on his lap in retaliation. Still hoping to distract him, he glanced at the monitors witnessing the other two locking eyes. He turned as he locked eyes with the other who was currently giving him a skeptical look and rubbed the back of his head nervously as he tried to think of something to say that would placate the other in some way.

"W-why would I steal your coffee, you know I don't like that stuff too much. It's too bitter for me. I rather prefer sweeter sodas, and yes I know the acid is not good for my teeth, but neither is drinking six cups of coffee or more a day to stay awake. Sheesh, Xavior you need to sleep, you can't function on two hours a day like you have been doing. I mean come on seriously. I know you bring home extra work, and even have had them set up monitor's your apartment."

he slipped letting the other know just how close he was watching him as he mentally kicked himself he might as well have just shouted out loud that he had something to do with it. He patted his lab coat nervously as if to make sure his journal was still in his coat pocket and licked his lips as he tried to think of some way he could recover and shifted some of his hands resting lightly on his hips as if to hold him there.

"Hey look the two locked eyes, you think that is enough sign of an imprint? I am hoping to move them today and give the director a brief update. He wanted to know when I found another candidate that seemed promising. So far Aiden definitely has the spirit to be such a candidate, and his test results show that he is rather active and healthy all things considering."

he told him to distract his attention elsewhere once again. He licked his lips as he peered over the other shoulder seeming to intently study the monitor as he watched the interaction between the two in the holding room.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2020 6:07 pm
Angel_Take_Flight

𝔛avior Bailey

Feeling: Frustrated and tired
Journal:This man is about to get onto my nerves. Also it would seem that we will know in a few hours if the imprinting was correct.

。 ゚。 ゚。 ゚He allowed himsself to be pulled into Spencer's lap since it seemed so normal to them at this point. He could feel the other shaking alittle which ment that spencer had his heart rate sparking. He allowed his attention to turn to the monitors watching the interaction before the two fo them. He was so happy that the other had imprinted which told him that everything that he had been studying and working towards...it was possible. ❝ It is a good thing that it finally happened so i can finally close the bat's file. Also if i didn't know you very well or weren't so close i would start to think that you are stalking me Spinny❞ he found himself laughing alittle.

He slowly moved his hands over the other as he smiled a little. He allowed his hands to slide over the others shirt as he leaned in closer. A smirk slowly spread over his face at that point. He leaned closer letting his hot breath hit the other's ear. He let out a few slow breaths before he spoke.
❝Give...me....my coffee ❞ he said before he sat back up giving a grin[/color。 ゚。 ゚。 ゚

Layla_BumbleBee

Fluffy Cultist

11,175 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Demonic Associate 100

Angel_Wings_Take_Flight
Captain

8,050 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Citizen 200
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2020 3:54 am
Layla_BumbleBee

User Image

My Name -Tag Reads:

xxxxxSpencer Moore

Feeling: Shocked

Journal: He did not. He did. What is this guy thinking, blowing on my ear like that? Evil I tell you plain evil. You just don't go blowing in a guy's ear it makes things happen. Makes him think things, and the other had made it clear before we were just friends when I tried courting him last year. Does that mean things have changed? He can be so confusing sometimes. I wish there was a Xavior manual somewhere that I could read so I could understand him better.

Spencer eeped as his face flushed when he felt the other warm air trickle around his ear. His heart began to rapidly beat when the other gave him a little smirk that set his body on fire. He shivered some when the other sat back and he wanted nothing more than to pull him a little closer....and.... he shook his head as if trying to come back around. There had been something important. Coffee....coffee. That word had a warning to it, but he couldn't seem to place why as the other grinned saucily at him. Why was his coworker so cute sitting on his lap like that, and getting him all flustered it really wasn't fair.

"I--I---What........file cabinate."

he said despite all the warning bells going off in his mind. He pointed to the area he had put the coffee pot and the regular coffee a mostly empty can of decaf sit on top of everything as well. There was also a receipt showing the coffee was purchased just that morning and was the same brand and flavor the other normally drank, just not caffeinated. As soon as the other had hopped off his lap and headed to open the file cabinet he seemed to come back to his senses as he leaped after the other trying to stop him.

"Wait.......NO!"  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2020 11:55 pm
Angel_Take_Flight

𝔛avior Bailey

Feeling: tired and happy
Journal:

。 ゚。 ゚。 ゚Xavior couldn't help but smile a little more hearing the answer he was hoping to soon get. He slowly let himself slip back away from the other and off his lap holding the others keys in his hands. He gave a grin as he hurried over unlocking the cabniet yanking the drawers open. He saw the can rather happy as he grabbed it up giving it a hug and rubbed his cheek on it like a happy child.

❝ There oyu are my amazing and sweet smelling coffee! One more cup of you and i shall be awake the rest of the day,❞

he said rather pleased as he quickly started to set everything up. He moved the can out of the others reach the best he could as he started to brew a smal cup of coffee. When he opened it up he sniffed at it slightly then gave a shrug. He did have to admit the taste and smell were a little different but figured it was from him drinking it so much.

After a short moment the coffee was ready as he drew the cup to his lips blowing on it before drinking it. He found himself yawning at that point as he shook his head.
。 ゚。 ゚。 ゚

Layla_BumbleBee

Fluffy Cultist

11,175 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Demonic Associate 100

Angel_Wings_Take_Flight
Captain

8,050 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Citizen 200
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2020 3:53 am
Layla_BumbleBee

User Image

My Name -Tag Reads:

xxxxxSpencer Moore

Feeling: Relieved.

Journal: Im.....safe. I can't believe he didn't notice if he had been more alert he probably would be. I don't see how he is still awake. I figured he would have crashed by now. Maybe it is those micro naps he keeps jerking himself awake from. Hmmm, he is a stubborn one. But everybody should have his limit, guess it's just a when he will hit his. Hopefully, it will be soon. All this staying up really is not good for him.

Spencer slowly sat back down when the other did not seem to realize that he was drinking decaf. It was all signs of how tired the other was. He glanced at the clock as the eighteenth-hour mark has passed. Xavier stamina and sure stubbornness often surprised him. He did not know where the guy got his energy reserves either. What he did know, is that he needed someone to take care of him. Then again this was a game the two of them often played at least once a week or every other week depending on the way the other had acted.

"How are they getting along? Do you think the imprint has taken yet? I am hoping it will take by the end of the day, and be able to solidify in the forty-eight hours. After that, he will be getting his second injection. I am thinking of trying them a week apart after the first two. That seemed to work well in the last trial. I am hoping this time around by extending it to eight, instead of four, and introducing their bond-mate sooner than waiting until the need is there that they will make it through. The theory is there anyways. He also seemed to have a less violent reaction to the weaker dose. But the third and sixth shots will have a bit more kick to them."

he explained his theory to the other, he always liked the other's input, and he needed to know his thoughts since a lot of this concerned the bat as well. The best thing to do was to be transparent with the other and see what he thought and take any suggestions into considerations. He could wait longer if the imprint was not there. Then of course there was how his subject reacted as well to how fast or slow the injections were given. He was thinking that the forth and seventh injections would be a two-week wait since the previous ones were to be at three-fourths strength versus the half-strength he was getting.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2020 4:58 pm
Angel_Take_Flight

𝔛avior Bailey

Feeling: oddly tired
Journal:

。 ゚。 ゚。 ゚Xavior slowly moved over towards the screens when the other was talking as he drank more of the coffee in his cup. He thought for a moment before he leaned over grabbing up the file that was on the desk next to the monitor. He slowly sat the cup down before opening it up. He was nodding slightly reading over the same stuff that the other was talking about seeing the chart set up. He grabbed out his pen adding in the note about seeing the red int he eyes before handing the file over.

❝It is noted that it was a lot smoother especially since the color showed up a little later. We need to be careful with that so that we don't send him into a frinzy so soon. With any luck within the next 6 months we will have a full Bloodborn with no problems and you will be a much richer man. I heard that they were going to give you a huge promotion when the trials are cleared. Head of the research and experiment department still having your hands in everythign after that. Hahahahaha You will be my boss. ❞

he said with a small laugh grabbing up his coffee to finish his cup. It wasn't long before his eyes started to droop at that point making him rather tired feeling his body sway on his feet.。 ゚。 ゚。 ゚

Layla_BumbleBee

Fluffy Cultist

11,175 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Demonic Associate 100

Angel_Wings_Take_Flight
Captain

8,050 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Citizen 200
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2020 5:49 pm
Layla_BumbleBee

User Image

My Name -Tag Reads:

xxxxxSpencer Moore

Feeling: Watchful.

Journal: It seems we have count down.

Spencerlooked up as the other began to sway and came to his feet. He slowly went up behind the other and wrapped his arms around him to help steady his movements. A small smirk appeared on his face as he scooped him off his feet when he felt the other lean into him some. It was bout time that his body began to shut down on him and force him to get the rest he needed, he was wondering if he would have to risk dosing him with something at the rate it was going.

"Seems Xavi is getting sleepy, I see your eyes drooping, why not just take a little nap. You know you will feel better because of it, no matter how much you fight it. You're just like a little kid, and it's so cute at times"

he told him as he pulled him a little closer to him so he could hold him better and headed for the door of the observation room so he could carry the other back up to his apartment. He knew better than to take Xavior to his, or he would be up as soon as he thought it was safe to do so. Xavior could crash at his place until his nap was over, he smirked again feeling rather proud of himself.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2020 10:09 pm
Angel_Take_Flight

𝔛avior Bailey

Feeling:Exhaustedd
Journal:

。 ゚。 ゚。 ゚ Xavior leaned into the feeling when he was picked up. He was mumbling random things before he shifted around doing his best to keep himself awake.

❝You cant....make me sleep. Work.....more hours....must keep workiing....too much debt.....but the colors are nice.....warm....maybe....maybe 6 minutes....yeah....6 minutes ❞

he mumbled and yawned louder. His eyes slowly started to droop fully closed at that moment. His glasses slide down to the edge ofhis nose and his hair fell into his face. By the time Spencer got to where they both needed to be, the smaller male was snoring loudly. 。 ゚。 ゚。 ゚

Layla_BumbleBee

Fluffy Cultist

11,175 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Demonic Associate 100

Angel_Wings_Take_Flight
Captain

8,050 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Citizen 200
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2020 4:03 am
Layla_BumbleBee

User Image

My Name -Tag Reads:

xxxxxSpencer Moore

Feeling: Watchful.

Journal: Six minutes, yeah right, 6 hours is more likely if I am lucky.

Spencer chuckled as he tucked Xavior in his own bed, where he knew there would be no pesky hidden alarms to wake the other up. He had even removed the others watch and phone as a precaution so the other could get the sleep he so desperately needed. Seriously that guy had something against sleep. He had been like that when they were in college together, but never this bad before. He quietly crept out and closed the bedroom door behind him.

"Alright Spencer, now it is time to get to work. You will never hear the end of it if he feels he fell behind because he slept. Nothing for it really. I will just get everything set up here and spread out over the table"

he said aloud as he made his way back to the observation room, and gathered all their things. He then worked on setting the monitors back up in his apartment and getting everything settled so it was some time before he noticed the situation down in the holding room.  
Facility Role Plays

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff