Welcome to Gaia! ::

Echoes of Pern [Closed]

Back to Guilds

A Dragonriders of Pern B/C RP 

Tags: Pern, Dragons, Dragonriders, Role-Play, Fantasy 

Reply [IC RP] High Reaches Weyr
[PRP] Evening Sun (Ky'ess, S'ian + Dragons)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Prism Shine

Fanatical Egg

PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2020 1:22 am
There had been another clutch at Western, so shortly after the earlier one had come and gone. Though he had dodged Ezyzu when she had come to ferry candidates for Zenobiath’s clutch, this one had been Ezyzu’s own dragon. Khamaith had clutched, a strong healthy amount for a first time mother -- so he had heard. Days trickled by, with Hiraeth nudging very gently to consider going -- if only to ferry a few candidates to and fro that wanted to stand on Western’s sands. Wouldn’t it have been grand to finally meet this half-sister of his? Ky’ess still had family out there! It was something to celebrate, especially to meet her -- even if he didn’t introduce himself.

But came the mid-day call that the hatching was happening… and Ky’ess had dutifully focused on drills, scrubbed down Hiraeth, and pretended he didn’t regret the choice to not go... up until familiar dragons filled the sky.

Now, however, came the nibbling curiosity on what had transpired. Had the hatching gone down with drama? Had it been pleasant?

’We would know if we had gone…’ Hiraeth quietly reminded him, and Ky’ess’ shoulders fell a tic.

’I know, Hir. Maybe.. Maybe I could just ask someone?’ He glances up at his dragon, a touch dubious. He’d eventually hear through the vine eventually, right? Overhearing the right gossip was certainly..easier.

’Dragons and riders are passing right by. We can do this.’ A wave of love passes through their bond, one particular dragon caught his eyes, and though there was a bashful curl in his facets, Hiraeth nodded his muzzle towards the landing bronze. ’Wh.. Why not Bajeth’s S’ian?’ A wave of warmth pushed harder through their bond -- sure, S’ian was wingsecond, but he was in Burning Aces. And what was the harm of asking a few innocent questions? ’Go on.’

Feeling his dragon’s resolve, Ky’ess winced quietly to himself before taking a few jogging steps to catch up with the older man. “S’ian!” He’s pretty certain there’s a bit of decorum against just calling out for a wingsecond, slowing as he caught up. Though he’d been tapped to another wing, Ky’ess glances over the man -- and it’s a concentrated effort to not knit his brow together in concern. The bronzerider looks so… tired. “You, um -- You went to the hatching?” Well, a stupid question always breaks the ice… right? “I was.. wondering how it went.”

Though Hiraeth had originally planned on letting Ky’ess venture alone, it’s almost mystifying how his feet moved seemingly on their own -- padding after his rider carefully. His wings tucked close, trying to look as small as he could -- not that he needed it, next to the colossal bronze. He- Hello Bajeth. Tripping over his metaphorical tongue, but at least it wasn’t his actual paws. How was Western? If there had been one thing he’d been a bit sad for, it was that he hadn’t been able to spread his wings in the hot Western Weyr sunshine. Well, and missing out on seeing such small hatchlings.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2020 6:40 am
- and when that little white needed help getting out of his shell and Impressed His! Who was one of the Candidates who helped! Oh, my hearts melted. Wasn't that wonderful? It was wonderful.

Bajeth emerged from Between, picking up where he'd left off chatting away to S'ian on his back as they returned from Western and the hatching. Seeing little dragons fumbling around on the Sands was one of the ways to raise Bajeth's spirits no matter where they were shelled, be it at home, at Western, or even off on some tropical island where Khamaith had been hatched. Babies - human and dragon alike - worked their way into the bronze's hearts so easily that it gave both Bajeth and S'ian a temporary relief from the constant ache in their chests, the hollowness that seemed to cling to them still.

S'ian, for his part, hadn't wanted to go. There were things to do here, training to get done, beds to sleep in, but he knew how much his bronze adored seeing a good Hatching and Khamaith certainly didn't disappoint. The babies had been so cute, they'd Impressed fairly quickly, and other than one little green tumbling over her paws and tearing her wing and a few Candidates catching some talons, there hadn't been much by way of injury. No deaths which was also a bonus. No Betweening.

They landed and S'ian slid off Bajeth's back with practiced ease. He lifted a hand to start undoing the buckles of his harness as they walked when a voice called out to him. He paused and turned, brow slightly raised, and watched as a young man and his blue trotted along after them to keep up. S'ian wasn't the best with names and faces of those that weren't in his wing, but he'd certainly seen the other rider around given his rather distinct skin tone and hair. What was his name?

"Ky'ess," he greeted, glad Bajeth was better at names and faces than he and had supplied it helpfully. The question made him tilt his head a bit, waiting for Ky'ess to get to what he wanted, and when the actual query came out - how did the hatching go? - he gave a tiny, practiced smile.

"Pretty well, actually. Lots of healthy dragons, everyone Impressed, no deaths, no Bewtween'd babies. Khamaith seemed happy and healthy as well so I'm sure Western will get strong clutches from her in the future." He knew there was some tension still between the Weyrs but S'ian was not concerned with the drama of politics.

Bajeth, for his part, was squirming a bit with delight at the question. S'ian always downplayed how cute and sweet the whole process was and when Hiraeth spoke to him he had to stop himself from pouring every bit of delight he felt onto the blue.

Oh, it's so nice this time of year! Warm and sunny, such interesting things to smell and see. I never get tired of making the trip. You should have come, he added gleefully. Though S'ian and Bajeth didn't know the bluerider duo personally Bajeth was always very jolly and social which turned strangers into friends quickly. He fondly remembered Hiraeth's hatching and to see him all grown and fighting Thread made him feel as proud as if he'd been the dragon to sire him.

Next time, perhaps. I always cajole Mine into going, he always gives in. He knows how much fun I have. The laughter was clear in his voice but so was the love he felt for S'ian. He knew his rider was still struggling to find things that made him happy but he would certainly indulge Bajeth in the things that brightened his spirits.

Prism Shine

SilverLutz

Offensive Hero

Prism Shine

Fanatical Egg

PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2020 6:47 pm
Maybe this whole… inter-personal communication thing wasn’t so bad. It wasn’t like he was going to get bit, after all -- and focusing on his desired questions was a good track to stay on. His thoughts are less likely to wander, and with the urge to fuss over how tired S’ian looked rising to just cut the conversation off so the wingsecond could go get some rest rising something fierce, Ky’ess did his best to only blush a marginal amount at asking redundant questions.

There’s a pop somewhere close to his ear, and it’s a wonder Ky’ess doesn’t startle at how close a call Cloud makes at his jump. The large, pale blue firelizard settled on his shoulder, peering at S’ian and then up at Bajeth curiously.. before instantly losing interest and preening himself. Even the cold of between hadn’t quite shaken off the warmth of wherever Cloud had gone to sun, and the warm weight is a nice counter to his nervous flutters.

But the good -- no, great news, has the bluerider relaxing. Lines of tension relaxing, and he can’t help but beam a touch. “Good, I’m so glad.” There had been so much drama, chaos, and death at the double hatching he’d impressed at. Baby dragons would always be baby dragons, but he was delighted for Ezyzu and her Khamaith -- even if she didn’t know he existed. “She’s um. Khamaith’s rider is my sister. Apparently, anyway. I’m just glad it went well.”

I’ve wanted to visit Western. It’s a private note that he keeps far away from Ky’ess, especially with his rider balanced fretfully between happiness and fretting. All the sun and sand and cute bo-- The wishful trailing stops right there, and Hiraeth kneads the earth slightly. Nope. No. Western had cute boys, but that wasn’t something that needed spoken of. ...babies. I adore hatchings. Not the smoothest transition, but honest enough.

I tried! Though I think Mine needed more.. outside convincing. There’s a soft chuckle, as he ducks his head slightly. A fond warmth for Ky’ess runs deep in his tone, though he hadn’t been enough to convince him to go see the hatching. He hadn’t for a good handful of clutches that they could have gone to. Maybe next time. Not that he’d expect it, but it was nice to think about.

“Would, um.” He can practically hear his mother’s scolding at his stammering. It wasn’t befitting a rider, especially when it could be lethal. Be clear! “I can go, if you’d like?” Thumbing over his shoulder, he made a vague notion to… somewhere. Floundering a bit when it finally settled in that S’ian might have important things to do, certainly more important than entertaining a rider who’d been too cowardly to go visit a hatching. Yet Ky’ess smiled warmly at S’ian, warmth and worry in tangent. “Probably a long day, and you look tired -- I’d hate to be more of a bother.”

SilverLutz

PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2020 8:16 pm
S'ian's brows rose a bit as Ky'ess explained why he'd been inquiring, though he wasn't sure he should ask why he hadn't gone to see for himself if they were related. The 'apparently' let him know this wasn't a sister he'd grown up with and probably didn't know at all and asking would probably make the already nervous man shut down completely, so he wisely left that pile of uncertainty alone. He did nod, though, to show he'd heard, bottom lip jutting out a bit in a 'that's impressive' kind of way.

"Very well, nothing out of the ordinary other than it was a fairly calm ordeal. Khamaith is a pretty calm gold from what I understand so it must've rubbed off."

Bajeth gave a little croon of understanding as Hiraeth voiced his desire to go to Western. Obviously he wouldn't go without His - Bajeth wouldn't dream of leaving S'ian behind even if it was just for a brief visit - but the longing in his voice made the bronze wish he could whisk away to Western with him just to show him the sunny beaches and the wonderful weather.

The little slip-up drew an amused snort from the larger dragon, a teasing sort of sensation joining his words as he spoke. Oh yes, the babies. Very cute. Very cute adults as well. But High Reaches has our fair share as well, can't sing their praises and leave us out. He was joking, of course, certainly not one of those bronzes that held High Reaches in such high regard that they could do no wrong. He had a fondness for this weyr since it was here that he was shelled and hatched, here that he'd lived his whole life with S'ian, but he enjoyed visiting Western quite a bit.

Next time indeed! I always go when there's hatchings. Perhaps I can talk him into it, he can sit with Mine in the Stands so he doesn't feel out of place. S'ian's nose wrinkled as he heard Bajeth volunteer him for something, but he'd let it slide for now. It seemed Ky'ess was trying to make a quick escape.

A low chuckle left the older rider as he was called out for looking tired. Well, wasn't that something?

"Afraid that's how I usually look," he said, his tone teasing and just a bit self-berating. "It was a long day but it's not quite time to hit the sheets. I was going to get something to eat, you can come if you'd like." He left the invitation open for Ky'ess to take or reject, but he did nod his head in the direction of their dragons who were clearly enjoying conversing with one another. S'ian didn't mind a bit of company while having dinner so long as said company wanted to be there.

Prism Shine

SilverLutz

Offensive Hero

Prism Shine

Fanatical Egg

PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2020 7:28 pm
Hiraeth gave a visible start, the choked bark escaping him before he could help it. The bright yellow flashes through his eyes, though he only hot-steps a moment -- a brief moment to take in Bajeth before relaxing some. He’d been.. teasing. Though there’s the instant desire that makes him want to shoot into his weyr and hide until drills the next morning, strong enough to make Ky’ess peer up at him a moment, the blue visibly shrugs and shuffles his wings to try and shake off the knot of anxiety. ...yes, certainly. I could never discredit the cuteness of High Reaches babies… and adults. There’s a bubble of a downright giggle to his tone, where he had tried to go for a more casual tone and had landed somewhere between anxiously happy and teasing in return.

There was no mistake that High Reaches dragons were a handsome and beautiful assortment. But whenever there was a dragon from another Weyr -- particularly when invited and esteemed guests of Western for hatchings, well. Exotic things always drew his eye, yes. But there was still high appreciation for home-hatched dragons as well.

The offer has Hiraeth perking up some. Yes.. Maybe that’ll work! After all, it couldn’t hurt to try. A soft pleased hum escapes him, though he waves off the curious wave from Ky’ess. It would certainly be some time before the next hatching at Western, unless they had their third queen this turn to rise.

Where the rider had tried to not look overly worried was slipping, his eyebrows knit together, frowning just a touch. “Well, nothing quite so bad as getting early sleep some days, yeah? Better to be overly rested than under.” A twitch of a smile, trying for light humor in the face of what felt like trodding all over lines instead of just a step over. But an invitation for food? That was certainly new. “Dinner sounds good, honestly.” He wants to ask if S’ian didn’t eat at the feast, or if he even went, but that would certainly be a bit pot calling kettle, wouldn’t it? Especially when he’d forgone lunch, and a meal sounded wonderful.

Glancing up at his dragon, who for all of Pern looks equally thrilled and anxious to be carrying out a conversation with a boy, Ky’ess smiled and turned to head towards the entrance of the lower caverns. “Was there any impression that stood out to you?” Best to stick to a safer topic, lest he cram his boot in his mouth again.

The small blue paused, watching his rider walk away and feeling the settling weight of nerves creep up. Would.. Are you hungry as well?

SilverLutz

PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2020 9:33 pm
Like his rider, Hiraeth seemed a bit nervous to be chatting with Bajeth. The bronze would have never let on if it were easier to hide emotions, but the little swirl of yellow in his eyes and the tone of the blue’s voice was impossible to ignore. He didn’t mention it, of course, and continued to offer delighted waves of welcome and enjoyment to Hiraeth. Bajeth rarely had to force a smile or good mood and he was more than happy to chat with the blue.

Sometimes all they need is a little push. Humans can be so silly sometimes. Think they know what they want even when you know it’s not. You’d think they’d listen to us more! His words were accompanied by a soft honk of laughter and S’ian had to roll his eyes. Even though he wasn’t privy to the conversation he had a hunch he knew what had tickled Bajeth so.

“Early sleep? Never heard of it,” he said as Ky’ess spoke, a quirk of his lips hopefully conveying that he was teasing. Of course early sleep was a thing. He did it frequently. Though he’d been trying to be better now with his promotion his bed still called to him daily and when he wasn’t doing his duties as a wing second, he was in bed.

“Great. I’m starving. The feast was all right, I usually duck out of those pretty fast. Grab some food and go.” Parties were never his thing and getting dressed up was definitely not on his list of things he had fun doing. He jerked his head in the direction of the dining building and gave Bajeth’s leg a pat before setting off.

“Oh, there were a few that were nice to see. There was a little gold and that’s always exciting, seeing her pick Hers. And there was a white that needed some help getting out of his egg and it turns out his rider was one of the ones to help.”

Watching the pair walk off, Bajeth turned to Hiraeth and nodded. I’m always hungry, Hiraeth. I think a little snack before sleeping wouldn’t be amiss. Leave the humans to their dinner, we’ll get something on our own.  

SilverLutz

Offensive Hero

Prism Shine

Fanatical Egg

PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2020 6:01 am
The welcoming presence helped to calm Hiraeth, though the bubbling giddiness has him still shifting slightly. So much direct attention, and though there was still the desire to hide in his weyr until thread ate through the mountain to get to him, but basking in the attention while he could, well. Not that he would tell anyone, but was it so bad? Absolutely silly. I’m not sure what’s so bad about meeting a sibling. While he wasn’t on such close terms with some of his siblings and cousins, nor the best at reaching out to them, he wasn’t afraid of meeting with them. Or even being around them! Silly. He giggled, a bubbling bark -- maybe a fraction more at ease, maybe trying to fit in. He could do to relax, too. What better place than the beach? It’s a soft, conspiratorial note that gets him a whip-back over Ky’ess’ shoulder.

A soft laugh is pulled from Ky’ess, and he does his best to hide both it and the smile behind the back of his hand. “Are you sure..? It’s some crazy new concept out of Ista, I heard.” The bluerider teased, and only managed to stammer slightly! Look at him go! Not that he was one to call, sleep wasn’t exactly his best friend. But making a joke keeps him from fussing over an older, ranked rider like he had any grounds to.

“Sounds about my style. I didn’t even stay long at my own hatching feast.” Not that he’d had anyone to particularly stay and chat with -- Nalacko had her own friends, and Nyara had.. A lot of attention on her, and, well. Grabbing a bite to eat and spending the night in Hiraeth’s company had been more his idea of a comfortable night.

“A queen, hm? That’s good. They’ve had quite the luck with them lately.” Hide colors meant little to him, and he was almost a touch envious of how little rank was tied to the color of their lifemate. But there was no denying that they were just lucky; twin golds, and then another two on top of that? “Especially for a first time mother.” Ky’ess’ eyebrows shot up a bit, and couldn’t help but smile at the mental image that brought. “Huh, that’s sweet -- and definitely a memory that’ll last a lifetime.” Hiraeth had found him, in the midst of all that chaos and bloodshed, and that was all the pair needed. But helping his own dragon out of the egg? Too sweet.

Maybe… Maybe next time he might go.
Maybe.

… Probably not.

That sounds wonderful to me, Bajeth. A-and leave us to our dinner. Without Ky’ess, he felt marginally more exposed and nervous. But Bajeth was a kind dragon, and it did help to make him feel a bit… safe. Hiraeth couldn’t help the playful (and nothing more) boop to the big bronze's shoulder before he could rationalize himself out of it, wings mantling as he pranced a step, two towards the feeding pens direction. Race you! The quick blue leapt, darting towards the destination and never quite looking to see if Bajeth might follow -- perhaps too nervous to see if his offer would be denied.

SilverLutz

PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2020 3:33 pm
Bajeth gave a hearty mental laugh along with Hiraeth’s more nervous giggles, a loud honk of a verbal laugh to go with it. He could tell the blue wasn’t in his element talking to him like this but he’d do his best to make it enjoyable for him. Both Hiraeth and Ky’ess seemed a bit anxious but there was really nothing to worry about, you see! Bajeth would show his new dinner companion he was in good company when around the bronze pair.

I like when the clutches are laid in the colder months. It’s still cool at Western but not nearly as freezing as here. That’s the best time to go, reminds you of when things are bearable here. A fan of the winter Bajeth was not even with his extra padding. It was then that he missed his former mate the most and he knew S’ian was in a similar mindset.

He had no time to walk down that particular path, though, as Hiraeth booped his shoulder and took off towards the feeding pens. The challenge that was issued drew a little laugh from the bronze again and he opened his wings to beat them a few times, trying to give himself a bit of leverage.

Not even going to give me a head start! Not fair, you’re too quick! And indeed, Bajeth was left in Hiraeth’s dust. The bronze did his best to keep pace, at least, and when he reached the pens it was clear the little blue had won.

Shells, you’re quick! Shame you’re not in our wing, we could use speed like that. His tone came with a mental wink, all teasing and good natured.

S’ian watched his chunky bronze stomp off in a poor attempt at running, his expression bland and tinged with disbelief. He’d never seen Bajeth run before. How very odd. It was like watching a dolphin trying to squirm up the beach to get a fish that had jumped a little too far out of the sea. Ungainly, ungraceful, and very awkward.

“Feasts are nice for the food. I don’t tend to stay long at Western just because of all the political baggage that goes along with being from High Reached. Not my cup of klah.” He’d enjoyed parties before everything had gone to s**t, of course. But now he ate his fill and left before anyone could bother him.

“Very lucky,” he added, turning to look where he was walking again now that Bajeth was out of sight. “Four queens will bring in lots more clutches, lots more dragons...be interesting to see how those twins rise. They’re just about of age now, I think. Maybe a little young still but they’re not far off. And yes, it was a very endearing moment. Towards the end, too, and everyone was watching. There was one little bronze who hatched first and Impressed last, cheeky thing. Tucked himself right back into his shell, too. It’s worth a visit, just don’t tell Bajeth I told you that or he’ll never let me live it down.”

“Prism Shine”

SilverLutz

Offensive Hero

Prism Shine

Fanatical Egg

PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2020 1:41 am
Maybe it had been cheating, maybe he’d needed the headstart. And you have longer legs. You could have outpaced me easily. There’s a playful roil of a laugh, as he stopped before the large fence of the pens, waiting for Bajeth to catch up. We just.. might have to race again fairly to see. Wings tucking primly back against his sides, Hiraeth looked quite proud of himself -- and tried to not beam too much under such a direct complement. Internally? The heat off Rukbat couldn’t compare with the blinding warmth in his hearts.

I try! It’s a bashful response, trying to deflect, even just a touch. There’s much faster dragons than me, certainly. I know a good portion of my siblings and cousins got into Burning Aces. And they had the boisterous personality to match the speed. Much better dragons than him, and more.. normal. Nevermind a Weyr full of hundreds of dragons, but.

Hiraeth hummed softly, turning his gaze on the feeding beasts in the pens. The small herd of caprines were drawing his eye, for the blue never held the biggest appetite. I don’t mind the winter days. Being out in the sunshine helps. It beat the winter nights, certainly. Too cold, too lonely. Maybe this winter, I might be able to see Western. That sounds absolutely wonderful. But so did soaking in the hot summer sun on his wings. Alas.

The playful spike in Hiraeth catches Ky’ess off guard, though he only has to peek to see his blue bounding off towards the feeding pens -- with Bajeth in pursuit. It was cute, playful; and there’s some part of the man that’s happy his dragon would let loose, even if only a tiny bit.

“Mm, the politics do make a bit, ah, difficult to let loose.” Not that Ky’ess was ever one to let loose, but having such political drama had certainly put it’s dampening on the past.. turn and a half? It felt so much longer, hm. “The feasts are never anything to miss, at least for the food. I.. guess you aren’t one for much dancing, then?”

“It’ll be very interesting. I bet twin golds certainly drew some eyes.” The reactions of the crowd must have been something. Twins were rare, but queens? “Now that I think about it though, Khamaith wasn’t too much older than Mictecath and Anakumath.” He’d been one of the candidates burning under the Southern Boll sun, though the irony of it still hit him sometimes. “I wonder which will end up going first.” There would be some heavy irony if they ended up sharing the sands as their dams had. A cheeky bronze hatching first and impressing later on? Ky’ess chuckled, shaking his head. “I know that feeling. Stretch out those last few moments before getting up. But -- ha, I won’t tell, if you don’t tell Hiraeth that I want to visit Western -- even just to a Hold or one of the beaches.”

The sights and smells of the lower caverns and the midst of dinner were welcoming as they broached closer, enough to get Cloud up from his preening and start pacing delicately from shoulder to shoulder -- fully trained to expect food per visit. Naughty brat.

SilverLutz

PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2020 7:32 pm
Bajeth, for his part, didn't show up to the pens huffing and puffing. While he wasn't the fastest bronze out there he certainly had stamina in droves as was befitting his color. He could run or fly endlessly it seemed. So long as you weren't in a rush to get somewhere, Bajeth could definitely make it to your destination without a break.

I think even a fair race would see you the winner. Long legs are all well and good but if you can't move them fast enough they don't do much more than short legs. Bajeth stretched out one of his legs which was as long as Hiraeth was tall, wiggling his talons to show them off. Oh yes, quite a few did! They're all wonderful thus far, very hard workers. He lowered his foot again and peered into the pens, sizing up which herdbeast looked the fattest. He had a hankering for a bit of chew along with his dinner tonight.

Oh you must go. I'll take you there myself, Mine will help rope Yours into it. There's nothing quite so wonderful as coming out from Between into the warm, humid air of Western after a snow storm here. It truly does rejuvenate you. Which one do you think you'll take? His last question was posed to their options in front of them, not wanting to take Hiraeth's if he had his eye on the same one.

S'ian was starting to really feel his hunger and he knew Bajeth was looking over his options. He could withstand a lot of things - pain, sadness, failure, boredom - but hunger was something he couldn't ignore, especially when his dragon was starting to salivate. The smells coming from the kitchens made him close his eyes and take a deep breath, exhaling with a content 'mm'. Whatever was on the menu tonight smelled delicious.

"Oh, you know...maybe a dozen Turns or so ago I was. Wasn't ever good at it, mind you. But that's half the fun sometimes." Ever since the loss of his wife S'ian hadn't danced, though not for lack of being asked to do so. His friends tried hard to get him to do the things he enjoyed, but he didn't have the heart to do it yet. It was either training and fighting with Bajeth or trying to sleep. Granted, since his promotion he'd been trying to be a bit better, poking around the wingriders in Burning Aces to make sure they were keeping up with training, seeing how injured riders and dragons were healing, that sort of thing. It was...helping, he supposed. A good distraction. But once it was just him and Bajeth in their Weyr it was a lost cause all over again.

"Oh yes, the stands were abuzz when those two hatched. Never seen anything like it myself." S'ian bulled his way politely through a crowd of Candidates all gathered at the entrance to the large room, talking excitedly about the two High Reaches Candidates that were now Western junior weyrlings. "It certainly will be interesting to see who rises first. I bet there's loads of wagers placed on who goes first."

Glancing over to the younger rider, S'ian raised a brow with a little smirk on his face. Keeping secrets from dragons was pretty much impossible, but they could certainly play like it was for the sake of their mutual agreement. "Why don't you? You have a free day, there's plenty of areas on the continent that aren't Western proper. You could even go to one of the islands."

Prism Shine

SilverLutz

Offensive Hero

[IC RP] High Reaches Weyr

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas