Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Revolution

Back to Guilds

A literate and semi-literate Naruto-based role playing guild. Active in 2024! 

Tags: Naruto, Roleplay, Boruto, Shinobi, Ninja 

Reply ◄ 時║𝓜𝓸𝓶𝓮𝓷𝓽𝓼 𝓲𝓷 𝓣𝓲𝓶𝓮 ↬ ᴀʟᴛᴇʀɴᴀᴛᴇ ᴛɪᴍᴇʟɪɴᴇ ᴄᴀɴᴏɴ ʀᴘ
A Twist of Fate Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Brooy
Crew

Omnipresent Cultist

PostPosted: Sun May 31, 2020 3:30 am
The Heroes in your fables, each of them faced impossible choices, made sacrifices. It's why their stories endure, why the world endures. - Theresa  
PostPosted: Sun May 31, 2020 4:26 am
User Image

Roku awoke to a soft pitter-pattering noise in the middle of the night. As the young boy went to rub his eyes, he felt the slightest bit of tension before finally not being able to life his arms. Both eyes flashed open in an instant, his once fugue state now entering a sort of adrenaline-fueled rush. ’What’s going on?’ Roku thought to himself as his eyes laid upon the restraints that had restricted movement. Only a moment after did he notice that he was no longer in his room but, a room with all stone walls and a staircase on the opposite side of him. The boy’s bed was replaced by a wooden chair. The last thing he realized was the pitter-pattering was a leak coming through the ceiling.

A soft bang came from the direction of the staircase, followed by the sounds of loud footsteps. A male’s figure was shortly revealed little by little as he descended the stairs. With what little light there was, Roku was finding it difficult to make the figure completely out. The only thing he really knew was that it was a human male of approximately 6 feet in height. A snap suddenly came from the figure. Almost immediately after the snap, a candle lit in the room then another snap, then another candle. As each candle was lit, Roku was able to make the figure out to be his father. ”Dad what’s going on? Why am I tied to a chair?” The boy said to his father with an obvious distressed tone.

Roku came to realize that the expression on his father’s face did not show his usual jovial demeanor, instead was a more sinister look. ”If you want to be a shinobi, you’re going to have to unlock your Sharigan. So, I will help you unlock it like my father did with me.” Roku’s father said to him. The boy was left expressionless. He had always thought that you had to be in a spar to unlock it. Anxiety struck as he knew it was possible that he didn’t even have the ability to use the Sharigan. Not knowing what his father was going to do only made that situation that much worse. Soon after the man had spoken, his three tomoe Sharigan glow would shine in the dark.

The man slowly backed away and as he did the shadows started to dance around Roku. For a brief moment, the boy looked around at the shadows before looking back at his father only to be able to see his Sharigan in the shadows. There was a moment of complete silence before the sound of lightning boomed throughout the basement followed by a lightning strike about 5 feet away from Roku. ”Stop it dad! It’s not funny!” Roku cried out to the darkness. More lightning would follow the first, causing Roku to jump each time. The boy tugged at his restraints, trying to do his best to get out of the chair. However, with each tug, the lightning seemed to draw nearer and nearer to the boy.

Between the lightning strikes, whispers began to speak to Roku. The boy could barely hear the voices as the lightning struck closer and closer. Roku watched the lightning growing nearer until he realized that the next strike wouldn’t miss him. The boy quivered in fear as he anticipated the lightning to strike him any moment. What felt like an eternity passed before Roku realized that there was nothing but, silence in the room now. In the darkness, figures began to move at Roku. The way they moved was unnatural with how they twisted between the shadows. As they came closer to the light, their decaying bodies came clear into view. Roku screamed out as he realized they were zombies.

The undead creatures suddenly began grabbing at Roku before, lifting him into the air. The boy was then thrown at the floor and straight into what seemed like an abyss of darkness. In the darkness, light danced around Roku. The light came closer until a spectral dragon flew right in front of Roku, almost hitting the boy. The dragon would then fly in front of the boy once again, this time stopping. As it came to a stop, the dragon locked eyes with Roku. A moment of peace followed before, the dragon flew at Roku, his gaping maw opening as it did so. ”Noooooo!” Roku cried out as now knew this was the final thing he would see. It was such a short-lived life.

The dragon suddenly disappeared, and Roku found himself left in the darkness, his heart pounding as if it were a thousand drums. The darkness suddenly started to dissipate until the warmth of the candlelight reached Roku’s skin. In front of him was a mirror, showing him his own face. Roku looked into his own eyes and saw the familiar red glow with exactly one tomoe.

Roku jumped to a sitting position and looked around the room. Where was his father? Was it morning already? The boy looked around, not knowing whether what he experienced was real or not. All he knew was that he was very afraid of his father now and didn’t even want to see the man. ”Roku time for breakfast!” The familiar sound of his mother’s voice would say from down the hall. The boy sighed relief. ”Coming! Roku called back, happy that his father normally left before breakfast. Roku went down the stairs, completely relieved that his father was not in his normal chair at the dining table. Only his mother was there and with his mother, Roku found comfort.

User Image

◆¦ CHAKRAx 0,100 / 0,100 x ◆¦ STAMINAx 0,100 / 0,100 xx ◆¦ RYOx 02,550x ◆¦ EXPx 000,270
                ◆¦ Bloodline/Scholarx ◆¦ E RANK x◆¦ UCHIHA-YOZEN x ◆¦ Konohagakurex
                xxxxx

[ Profile Linkl ]

❖¦ Mission Info
                  Trauma: Narrative Mission [ C-Rank ]
                  Roku's father decides to help him unlock his Sharigan.
                  EXP: 3500 (7 Paragraphs at C rank)
                  Ryo: 0
                  Passive EXP: 5
                  Misc: Sharigan unlocked
                  Trauma : Due to having been affected by the genjutsu so severely, Roku is more afraid of the undead and afraid of his father. The boy also has become quieter and more reserved.

❖¦ Passives
                  ● Flame-Resistance Technique [ Bounetsu no Jutsu ]

❖¦ Other Additives

❖¦ Jutsu Used / Learned

Brooy
Crew

Omnipresent Cultist

Brooy
Crew

Omnipresent Cultist

PostPosted: Sun May 31, 2020 4:26 am
User Image

Roku approached the academy as the eclipse took full effect. It was such a weird thing to see but, the boy wasn't too worried about it. If there were any issues there were plenty of shinobi around to deal with it... hopefully. However, the boy went to his classroom to find it completely empty. 'Hmm must have decided to take the day off because of the eclipse.' The boy sighed softly to himself and headed out to the pond that he often practiced at only to find a couple of people there and one person sitting in the middle of the pond. 'Maybe she's a teacher.' Roku thought to himself as he started to walk on the pond's surface over to the girl sitting on the water. Once he was about 10 feet away he would stop and announce himself. "Umm excuse me but, do you know where my sensei is? I was coming to see when the next genin exams would be, I think I'm ready for them but, I wanted to see how much more time I had to train." Roku would say, rather plainly.

User Image

◆¦ CHAKRAx 0,100 / 0,100 x ◆¦ STAMINAx 0,100 / 0,100 xx ◆¦ RYOx 02,550x ◆¦ EXPx 000,270
                xxxxx

[ Profile Linkl ]

❖¦ Mission Info
                  Mission Title [ Rank ]
                  Mission Info

❖¦ Passives

❖¦ Other Additives

❖¦ Jutsu Used / Learned

pyrategross

PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2020 12:44 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
The Oncoming Storm
Rank: Genin 磁気 | Classes: Ninjutsu|Bloodline 力 | Body Rank: B 勇 | Elements: Water, Lightning, Wind, Earth, Fire

tab Kujaku, after she’d given Asahi his instructions, had opened up her book. A tome of how to better manipulate chakra, the Genin was already a third of the way through before a voice spoke to her. The blue haired girl looked up from her book to see a second child. “Oh!” She exclaimed, snapping her book shut. Either Kujaku had been way into her book, or this young man had done a good job sneaking up on her. “Hello young man! Unfortunately all the teachers are out at a meeting because of the eclipse.” Kujaku smiled at the young boy to hide her own worries about the solar eclipse. While she didn’t know what was happening, she needed to try and put on a brave face for the younger ones. “But don’t worry! I’m running the training exercises and the tests.” The girl stood up and flattened out her skirt. “My name’s Kujaku Inuharau, nice to meet you! And you are..?”

Chakra: 1395
Stamina: 1115
Strength: 2
Speed: 2
Reflex: 5
Encurance: 1

First Action:

Second Action:

Third Action:

Techniques Learned:
Base:
Bloodline x2:
Suiton:
Raiton:

gucci-shinigami
Crew

Brooy
Crew

Omnipresent Cultist

PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2020 7:02 pm
User Image

Roku sighed softly in disappointment as he heard that the teachers were all out for some special meeting because of the eclipse. The boy was really hoping to prove himself as a capable Shinobi or rather start his journey off as a full fledged shinobi. "Oh. I'm Roku Uchiha-Yozen. Nice to meet you." He would say in response to her introducing herself, bowing to her as customs dictated. "Would you be able to give me a test to become a genin, Ms. Inuharau." Roku would ask her, hoping she had the time to give him some sort of test.

User Image

xxxxx

[ Profile Linkl ]

❖¦ Mission Info
                  Mission Title [ Rank ]
                  Mission Info

❖¦ Passives

❖¦ Other Additives

❖¦ Jutsu Used / Learned

pyrategross

PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2020 5:18 pm
The Oncoming Storm
Rank: Genin 磁気 | Classes: Ninjutsu|Bloodline 力 | Body Rank: B 勇 | Elements: Water, Lightning, Wind, Earth, Fire

tab “Well it’s very nice to meet you, Roku!” Kujaku replied with a serene smile. The Genin returned the bow before she took a look at the boy. From where she stood the girl couldn’t see many tattoos on the boy, just the raven on his neck and the dragon on his arm. So he must’ve been a really young Yozen. Kujaku, without letting it show, was quite a bit disappointed. Fuuinjutsu always interested her and the Yozen style with tattoos was particularly interesting to her. Maybe when he’s older, She mused. The girl was going to ask him what the tattoos meant, but then he asked for the exam, leaving her without the chance. “An exam, huh?” Kujaku’s eyes were wide with curiosity and thought. She tapped her finger against her cheek as she looked up to the dark sky. “Yeah! I can do that for you, I got just the thing.”

She went to grab something from her belt but found that her fingers only squeezed empty air. “Huh? That’s weird, it’s usually there.” She mumbled to herself. Then she looked at the young student. “Sorry, little one. I need to run an errand real quick. Buuuuutt….” She hummed and reached for another spot on her belt, removing a folded piece of paper from a pouch. “Do you think you could run this to the building that the Hokage’s Office is in? I’ll have to pick it up from you, unfortunately. But if you could just run it there so I don’t need to run across the whole village twice? It’s some jutsus formulae the lab asked me to work on.” Kujaku thrust the paper at the young boy. “I need to go grab a few things for your exam. But Roku?” The Genin’s tone became very solemn and deathly serious. “Don’t open it, for whatever reason. And don’t give it to anyone else but me, and ONLY when you get there, got it?” Kujaku smiled again after a beat. "Thank you so much! See you soon!" Kujaku formed a few hands signs in rapid order before the water around her erupted and surrounded her. After the swirling tide settled the blue haired girl was nowhere to be seen.

'Graduation Exam"
                                                        [Begin!]

Chakra: 1395/1395
                                                        Stamina: 1115/1115
                                                        Nature Chakra: 1500/1500
                                                        Endurance: 1

First Action:

Second Action:

Third Action:

Techniques Learned:
                                                        Base:
                                                        Bloodline x2:
                                                        Suiton:
                                                        Raiton:

gucci-shinigami
Crew

Brooy
Crew

Omnipresent Cultist

PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2020 6:27 pm
User Image

Roku smiled when he was told that Kujaku was going to have the time to give him a graduation exam. Whatever it was, he was going to be ready for it as he didn't want to fail. The boy would watch as she went to grab something that wasn't there. "I can go to the Hokage's building for sure!" Roku said with an excited tone. The boy would immediately take the paper from the girl's hand as it was thrust at him. His eyes looked into hers as her tone changed to a more serious tone. Roku gulped slightly. "I won't Ms. Inuharau, I'll protect it with my life." The boy would say in response to her telling him not to open the paper. Before he could say much else the girl disappeared in a swirling of water.

'Hmm well, I better hide the paper.' Roku thought to himself before he would start creating a tattoo on his left arm. The tattoo formed into a lock with a KI inscribed in the middle of it, standing for Kujaku's initials. After the tattoo was formed, a vortex of sorts would open and Roku would place the piece of paper within the vortex so that it would be sealed away. With that the boy started his trek across the village to the Hokage's building. It definitely wasn't a short walk by any means but, that just meant he had time to think and relax a bit.

User Image

◆¦ CHAKRAx 0,095 / 0,100 x ◆¦ STAMINAx 0,100 / 0,100 xx ◆¦ RYOx 02,550x ◆¦ EXPx 000,270
                xxxxx

[ Profile Linkl ]

❖¦ Mission Info
                  Mission Title [ Rank ]
                  Mission Info

❖¦ Passives

❖¦ Other Additives

❖¦ Jutsu Used / Learned
                  ● Enclosing technique - E Rank

pyrategross

PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2020 8:11 pm
One Really Old Guy
Rank: Old Man 磁気 | Classes: Old|Man 力 | Body Rank: Null 勇 | Elements: Oldness

tab It wouldn't take long for Roku to leave the campus grounds. Once outside the Student would find himself on the busy and bustling streets of Konoha. The roads were jam packed with people today, leaving very little wiggle room even for someone as small as Roku. However, after just a little bit of walking the boy would find his first crossroads; single road that split into three different paths. In the small patch exactly in the middle of all three was a single sign post. It was harder for Roku to see due to the crowd, but from here he would vaguely be able to make out the word "Hokage" on the sign pointing right. "Something Ramen" was on the sign in the middle, and "Bath" was on the Left.

But before the boy could get closer, a body bumped into him! It was the form of a near ancient man now blocking the boy's path and sight of the signpost! "Hello there young Roku!" He said in a kind tone. Yet his volume was leagues higher than it needed to be, as if Roku wasn't standing inches from him. The old man gave the boy a huge smile that was missing some teeth. "And where're ya off ta young man?" He said with a small whistle in his speech. If Roku peered around the old man's body, he'd be able to see the sign but not be able to make out exactly what it said still. In fact, now it looked like "Baths" was on the right, "Hokage" was in the middle, and "Ramen" was on the left. Could he have missed what it had said before due to the crowd? No-one else seemed to be paying it any thought.

Chakra: ????
                                                        Stamina: ????
                                                        Strength: ????
                                                        Speed: ????
                                                        Reflex: ????
                                                        Encurance: ????

First Action:

Oh no, not this Guy Again | Rank B | Simple
                                                        An Old Man blocks your path! While he does no damage, letting this attack go unblocked makes it impossible to notice any Genjutsu cast

Second Action:

▰ Mark of the Unfamiliar [ Etainoshirenai no Fugou ]
                                                        ▰Rank: E
                                                        ▰Primary Sense: Sight
                                                        ▰Additional Senses: None
                                                        ▰Base Duration: Until deactivated by touch.
                                                        ▰Upkeep: 5 Chakra
                                                        ▰Trigger: The Technique "Oh no, Not this Guy Again"
                                                        ▰Source: Hologram
                                                        ▰Status Effect: None
                                                        ▰Description: Another fundamental Jutsu, this one changes a person’s writing, mark, or even an inscription to that of another. By doing this, simple directions can be misread or pathways can be changed. It is all up to the discretion of the person reading the sign, though, since merely touching the word or mark in question can easily break the spell. Used on the sign post

Third Action:

Techniques Learned:

gucci-shinigami
Crew

Brooy
Crew

Omnipresent Cultist

PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2020 8:40 pm
User Image

As Roku saw that the roads became more packed with people, he really tried his best to stray away from people. For some reason or another, he was paranoid about his seal keeping the paper away so, he would look at it every so often just to make sure it was still there. The boy approached the intersection and did his best to figure out which way the Hokage's office was. 'I've never been there so, I better make sure to keep track of where I'm going.' Roku saw the sign showing the different directions and where each direction lead. As he was distracted, he felt the bump of the older man. The boy would look up at him. "I'm going to the Hokage's office mister." Roku would say to him as he moved his head to look past him and try to figure out the sign again. Only this time it seemed they had changed, was he not paying attention before? Roku smiled at the old man, "I'd be happy to talk later though!" The boy would say before side stepping the old man to get around him to try and get closer to the sign.

User Image

◆¦ CHAKRAx 0,095 / 0,095 x ◆¦ STAMINAx 0,060 / 0,100 xx ◆¦ RYOx 02,550x ◆¦ EXPx 000,270
                xxxxx

[ Profile Linkl ]

❖¦ Mission Info
                  Mission Title [ Rank ]
                  Mission Info

❖¦ Passives

❖¦ Other Additives

❖¦ Jutsu Used / Learned
                  ● B-Rank Dodge (Sidestep)

pyrategross

PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2020 8:56 pm
One Really Old Guy
Rank: Old Man 磁気 | Classes: Old|Man 力 | Body Rank: E Minus 勇 | Elements: Oldness

tab The old man would say something inaudible as Roku rushed by, the man waving a wrinkly hand at the boy. Once the student had his back turned the old man went up in a poof of smoke! Kujaku now stood in his place! She was grinning broadly as she gave a thumbs up to a random rooftop before also disappearing in a poof of smoke.

Upon closer inspection of the sign, Roku would be able to make out that what it said before was currently written on it. "Baths" was on the right, "Hokage" was in the middle, and "Ramen" was on the left. But on close inspect, the sign seemed to be shimmering, like a mirage of water off in the distance on a hot day.

Chakra: ????
                                                        Stamina: ????
                                                        Strength: ????
                                                        Speed: ????
                                                        Reflex: ????
                                                        Encurance: ????

First Action:

Second Action:

Third Action:

Techniques Learned:

gucci-shinigami
Crew

Brooy
Crew

Omnipresent Cultist

PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2020 9:02 pm
User Image

Roku smiled a bit as it seemed the man wasn't going to attempt to follow him further or interrupt his travel. The boy noticed the shimmering effect on the sign. Given that they were made of wood, they shouldn't be doing that. The boy thought for a moment. 'Someone's messing with me. Do they want the paper I was given?' Roku thought to himself before making a handseal so he could kai any genjutsu that was on him to make him believe the sign was different than it actually was. To his relief he saw the sign change back to normal. With that, he began going in the direction of the Hokage's office once again, a little more paranoid that someone was going to try and steal the paper he was given.

User Image

◆¦ CHAKRAx 0,095 / 0,095 x ◆¦ STAMINAx 0,065 / 0,100 xx ◆¦ RYOx 02,550x ◆¦ EXPx 000,270
                xxxxx

[ Profile Linkl ]

❖¦ Mission Info
                  Mission Title [ Rank ]
                  Mission Info

❖¦ Passives

❖¦ Other Additives

❖¦ Jutsu Used / Learned
                  ● B-Rank Dodge (Sidestep)

pyrategross

PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2020 7:19 pm
As Roku continued to make his way down the road to the Kage’s office seemingly nothing happened for a few minutes. White fog started to slowly roll along the ground as the humidity seemingly condensed itself. In a matter of a minute or two the whole phenomenon created a cloud that was thicker than clam chowder. Soon Roku would lose his visibility for anything further than just ten simple feet in any direction, as the world around him seemingly went black and white.

gucci-shinigami
Crew

Brooy
Crew

Omnipresent Cultist

PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2020 9:44 pm
User Image

The boy looked around the area as the cloud started to roll in. 'Now what?' The boy thought to himself as the cloud became thick enough to block his sight a good amount. Something was clearly messing with him at this point. As soon as his vision began to turn black and white, he decided it would be best to activate his eyes. Within a moment, his sharigan shined brightly in the darkness. With his piercing ability activated he hoped that he would be able to see things a little bit easier. Or at least be able to see the chakra signature from which this cloud came from, if there was any at all.

User Image

xxxxx

[ Profile Linkl ]

❖¦ Mission Info
                  Mission Title [ Rank ]
                  Mission Info

❖¦ Passives

❖¦ Other Additives

❖¦ Jutsu Used / Learned
                  ● Activated Sharigan (Piercing: Can view chakra as a dull, but still colorful, glow. Genjutsu defense against genjutsu with the primary sense being vision is considered a rank higher.)

pyrategross

PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2020 8:25 am
The Oncoming Storm

tab “Roku, there you are!” Kujaku suddenly appeared through the thick curtain of fog and ran up to the boy. She looked worried, and potentially scared. She huffed out a breath as she caught up to the student and took a few seconds to breathe. “I finished my errand early so I waited for you at the office, but you never showed! And then all this fog crept in and I got worried for you.” The girl took a second to embrace him with a hug. With Roku’s Sharingan he could see her aura very clearly, and even at the weaker stages of the Sharingan, he could tell that her chakra seemed abnormal from what he might’ve been used to. Not bad or evil, just… different. After a quick second the Genin let go of the student and looked at him almost expectantly. “So do you still have that envelope I gave you, Roku?” She asked sweetly.

Chakra: 1395/1395
                                                        Stamina: 1115/1115
                                                        Nature Chakra: 1500/1500
                                                        Endurance: 1

First Action:

Second Action:

Third Action:

Techniques Learned:
                                                        Base:
                                                        Bloodline x2:
                                                        Suiton:
                                                        Raiton:

gucci-shinigami
Crew

Brooy
Crew

Omnipresent Cultist

PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2020 2:28 pm
User Image

Roku was pretty much immediately skeptical that this was Kujaku however, he didn't want to attack her just in case it was the real Kujaku. The chakra that she put off was strange however and he wasn't quite sure what it was. Damn, they should have made a secret word! However, the boy devised a plan just in case. As the girl hugged him, he gently would place his palm on the back of her upper arm. With his palm there, some chakra would leak out and create a tattoo of a lock with her initial on it. This tattoo would prevent Kujaku from using any techniques for a while. There was a chance that Kujaku would notice what he was doing of course, he just hoped that she didn't as she specifically had told him not to give it to anyone until he got to the office. "Oh yeah of course!" Roku would smile as the hug was released and his seal had hopefully not been noticed. "But, you have to tell me the secret word to get it back remember?" The boy would say. There was no secret word but, it would serve as a test to see if this was the true Kujaku or not.

User Image

◆¦ CHAKRAx 0,090 / 0,100 x ◆¦ STAMINAx 0,100 / 0,100 xx ◆¦ RYOx 02,550x ◆¦ EXPx 000,270
                xxxxx

[ Profile Linkl ]

❖¦ Mission Info
                  Mission Title [ Rank ]
                  Mission Info

❖¦ Passives

❖¦ Other Additives

❖¦ Jutsu Used / Learned
                  ● Activated Sharigan (Piercing: Can view chakra as a dull, but still colorful, glow. Genjutsu defense against genjutsu with the primary sense being vision is considered a rank higher.)
                  ● Seal of Ō-Inari [ Fuuin no Ō-Inari ] E- Rank (Created tattoo)
                  ● Chakra Negation Seal [ Chakura Hitei Shīru ] (Cannot use chakra for 8 posts if it isn't countered)

pyrategross

◄ 時║𝓜𝓸𝓶𝓮𝓷𝓽𝓼 𝓲𝓷 𝓣𝓲𝓶𝓮 ↬ ᴀʟᴛᴇʀɴᴀᴛᴇ ᴛɪᴍᴇʟɪɴᴇ ᴄᴀɴᴏɴ ʀᴘ

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces