Welcome to Gaia! ::

Kells Wolves

Back to Guilds

Tags: wolf, wolves, kells, breedables, Roleplay 

Reply [Pack] Hornfels Hollow (Bluestone)
[PRP-Spring] That just happened (Clover x Darkness)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MiddyGlow

Sparkly Fairy

PostPosted: Sat May 23, 2020 7:14 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Darkness Comes Quickly had found his home in hornfels before winter had fallen and he could not have been happier, well except for finding a mate and starting a family, but for that, he needed to meet a female he could get along with, one who accepted his quiet nature and cared for him anyway. He could hardly believe that spring had come again so quickly it felt like it had arrived in the blink of an eye. He was content in the hornfels home area and the dens were nice and comfortable the stone feeling cool beneath him. He sighed out and stayed where he was, just content that he had a home pack in the bluestone mountains. Well as content as he could be without gaining the rest of his desires but that would take time.  
PostPosted: Sat May 23, 2020 9:39 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

It was late morning, and Clover was having a late start to the day. Her fur was ruffled in certain areas, a consequence of tossing and turning all night. It wasn’t until the wee hours of the morning that she had finally fallen asleep, but once she had she slept hard.

Yawning, she took a moment to stretch before padding out into the main area of the pack. She paused outside her den and glanced around, lazy eyes zeroing in on a starry-coated black male seeming to enjoy his alone time. Well, she could certainly fix that.

Walking forward, Clover approached the male, a smile on her face all the while. “Darkness, right? I’m Clover. Enjoying the nice spring weather?” It was a lame entrance, but she was still groggy from sleep and unable to think as sharply as she’d like.

{WC: 141}

MiddyGlow

RuIerr

Devoted Cultist

MiddyGlow

Sparkly Fairy

PostPosted: Sat May 23, 2020 10:26 am
RuIerr

Darkness looked at the pretty female who asked if he was enjoying the nice spring weather, he nodded and said nothing in return. He nodded once again at the mention of his name, yes he was Darkness. She seemed to know a great deal about him, which was kinda nice, she talked enough for both of them so far, so Darkness had no reason to say anything. He normally wasn't bothered by others he just was a quiet soul. Sometimes it came off as if he didn't care or he didn't like others, but that wasn't the case in the least. His expression was calm and he made no move to attempt to flee the chatty female, nor did he make a face at hearing her speak. He gestured his head to the spot next to him to invite her to sit with him.  
PostPosted: Sat May 23, 2020 11:39 am
Clover was disappointed to see that Darkness Comes Quickly was a rather quiet wolf. It presented a challenge, and she wasn't sure she felt up to it but she might as well try. When he motioned for her to take the seat next to him, she was happy - he was in, some way, receptive to her social advances. That was a start!

Gratefully, the young female walked over and settled back on her haunches, angled to face Darkness. She wrapped her tail around her body, the tip of it waggling as it always did when she had a social encounter.

"So, tell me about yourself. Are you from Hornfels - did you grow up here? Or were you a rogue? I feel like I don't know much about you." He had seemed the slightest bit caught off guard when Clover addressed him correctly by name, so she didn't want to give off the vibe that she was, I don't know, creepy.

{WC: 160}

MiddyGlow

RuIerr

Devoted Cultist

MiddyGlow

Sparkly Fairy

PostPosted: Sat May 23, 2020 11:50 am
RuIerr

Darkness smiled when the female sat down with him, he had hoped she would just talk to him and tell him things so he could listen to her. That didn't seem to be the case with this chatty female, she dove right into asking him every question he could think of. Luckily some of it was still things he could shake his head yes or no about. Darkness shrugged his shoulders at the did he grow up here question. Since his family had lived in the bluestone mountains before they left the area. He nodded at being a rouge since his family group had not been a pack. He couldn't really respond to the last without words so he said his voice rough since he didn't use it often, his tone low. "There isn't much to tell."  
PostPosted: Sat May 23, 2020 1:17 pm
Clover detected a nod, but it felt almost barely imperceptible. Darkness Come Quickly was not only a man of few words, he was a man of practically no words.

His response was unsatisfactory. "Oh, come on, I'm sure you've got just as interesting of a background as the next wolf." Clover laughed a bit at that, quirking a brow in a challenge to get him to open up more. Or, y'know, at all.

Flicking the end of her tail, Clover gave in and started gabbing about herself. "I was a rogue until I joined a few moons ago. I'm still... on the younger side of things, so I haven't experienced much. But because of that, I very much love to hear fantastical stories of grand adventures." She smiled once more, thinking of her new friend Old Snow. The elderly wolf was a treasure trove of tales such as these, so long as one didn't care about veracity.

"Do you have a mate? Children? I certainly don't. Although, I met the most interesting wolf the other day..." She shook her head then. "But I'm sure you don't want to hear about that."

{WC: 191}

MiddyGlow

RuIerr

Devoted Cultist

MiddyGlow

Sparkly Fairy

PostPosted: Sat May 23, 2020 1:33 pm
RuIerr

Darkness cocked his eyebrow at the female suggesting he had more to tell her than he actually had told her which was nothing at all, he really didn't have a grand story to tell and he didn't like telling stories at all it made him uncomfortable. He was a wolf of no words unless he felt comfortable enough to say something and that was rare. He had met one female like that but she had been searching for another. She was a very lovely female wolf she when she started talking of mates and children he thought that perhaps she was interested in him, and he shook his head to tell her he did not have a mate or children. He sighed out his hoped dashed so quickly when she mentioned meeting someone the other day. Oh well, he thought he would find a mate someday. Darkness nudged her to tell her he would like to hear her story. Giving her a look that she should keep talking.  
PostPosted: Sat May 23, 2020 5:33 pm
Drat. So no mate and no offspring, maybe he really didn't have much to talk about. That seemed to be what life was all about, really - family. Clover didn't have any of her own - her family was long gone - but she hoped to have one some day.

When he nudged her, she realized he was encouraging her to go on, and talk about meeting Thunder the other day. In response, she just sort of laughed. "Honestly, he spoke about as many words as you have. So I don't know if there's anything to tell, but I have this feeling in my gut that there might be something there... some day. We'll see." She smiled, then realized how cheesy she was and let it falter, wrinkling her nose at her own words.

"Well, I do hope you find your other half some day. Hornfels is big, and it seems like we have new members join all the time." Clover let her mouth turn into a gentle smile, again - encouraging, just like he had been. There had been a flicker of a look on his face earlier that made him think he was, in fact, searching for that other half. But she had the inkling that they weren't it for each other.

{WC: 210}

MiddyGlow
Last posts? :3

RuIerr

Devoted Cultist

MiddyGlow

Sparkly Fairy

PostPosted: Sat May 23, 2020 5:53 pm
RuIerr

(Looks good to me to Fin XD thanks for the rp)

Darkness nodded listening to Clover "Sometimes you have to pay close attention to understand a male who does not speak much." He hoped his words would help her to understand Thunder better, just because a male did not speak much did not mean he had few feelings sometimes it was nothing of the sort, thinking and listening were more important than words.

(649 words)  
PostPosted: Sat May 23, 2020 7:39 pm
His words immediately struck her. Clover tilted her head, allowing them to sink into her brain. Huh. He was a wolf of few words, but those that he had were quite valuable. She turned to him and smiled, nodding in apparent agreement. Rising from her sitting position, Clover remarked, "It was great to meet you. Truly." And with a flick of her tail, she walked off, realizing it was high time she find something to fill her stomach. She already had enough to fill her mind, still reeling at Darkness' advice. Indeed, she intended to take it to heart, and heed it until it yielded something great.

{WC: 107}
{Total WC: 809}

MiddyGlow
Fin! <33

RuIerr

Devoted Cultist

[Pack] Hornfels Hollow (Bluestone)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items