Welcome to Gaia! ::

Echoes of Pern [Closed]

Back to Guilds

A Dragonriders of Pern B/C RP 

Tags: Pern, Dragons, Dragonriders, Role-Play, Fantasy 

Reply [IC RP] Western Weyr
[GOLDFLIGHT] Tropical Rainfall (Congrats Turoth!) Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Prism Shine

Fanatical Egg

PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2020 1:15 am
The gentlest roll of thunder trembles in the distance, so far out at sea that it’s barely heard over the gentle but steady rain crackling over Western Weyr. With the spring came the spring storms, and tonight it was looking to pour all night. It should not have been enough to drag her from her slumber, and yet, from the tangle of her bed, her eyes slowly open. She could feel it, a strange feeling -- a hunger like none she had ever known was building. Hunger, and love. It’s a tentative reach to Khamaith, startled to find that her sleepy, calm queen was wide awake. ’Khamaith…?’

There’s a wash of love, raw and pure, that has her struggling to pull herself upright, shaking X’ael awake, grabbing any scrap of clothing in reach to protect her from the rain and wind. She almost felt like cursing -- to miss the signs, to not be a fraction better prepared, -- opening her door in time to see the luminous form of Khamaith launch away from the wallow she shared with Cucuaranath. There’s only the briefest of moments to admire the queen as she flew before tearing off down the beach, stumbling and staggering from sleep and healed injury.

The golden queen had waited long enough, had struggled with internal questions no longer. Yet she reaches out to the one most beloved to her, bathing Baihath in nothing but love. Oh, my dearest, my sweetest. The sky calls to me, but know that I will return soon, my love. Were she in better mindset, she may have made promises. But the only thing she can focus on is her hunger.

She lands with a heavy pounce on an unsuspecting herdbeast, her jaws snapping at the tempting soft underbelly -- but Ezyzu’s mental presence is strong, and unyielding. Blood! Blood only!
It’s with reluctance that she blooded, yet takes another to satisfy her.

Oh, my darling dragons! My dears, will the storm lull you to sleep, or will you fly with me tonight? She’s tense, a bow string ready to snap as she’s eager to fly high and fly far.

User Image

Khamaith
Positive Traits: Helpful, Calming, Caring
Negative Traits: Sleepy, Sedentary, Easily Flattered

Ezyzu
Positive Trait List: Supportive, Motherly, Cheerful, Thick-skinned
Negative Trait List: Stubborn, Overbearing, Saintly  
PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2020 1:16 am
Rules:
  • There is no pre-determined winner!
  • There will be a variety of deciding factors in choosing the winner; the top three flyers will be taken into accord. However, so will other factors, such as how a dragon interacts with Khamaith in the air, events that may happen across the course of the flight, potential plot and RP for the future -- as well as Khamaith’s own personal preferences.
  • In the event that Khamaith has no clear choice, a winner may be chosen via diceroll.
  • Placement in the flight has no true deciding factor! While top flyers will be considered for potential winners, so may a dragon who has not had top rolls. It only dictates placement, whether a dragon has overflown, kept up with, or lagging behind in the grand scheme of things.
  • Matching Khamaith’s total score does not mean an automatic catch!
  • While a dragon will catch her, Khamaith is squarely devoted to her mate Baihath. She knows her duty, however. She expects whichever lucky bronze or brown to be at the very least civil towards her mate -- no matter how big or small a role they may choose to play with the babies.
  • Ezyzu will be spending the flight with X’ael.
  • Only bronzes and browns may have a chance at catching Khamaith, though all are welcome to fly with her (with the exception of Whites!). Blues and Greens must drop out around halfway/Round 3.
  • Western Weyr Dragons only.
  • If you have no bronzes or browns available, NPCs are allowed. If the chosen winner is an NPC, they will be made into a real dragon with art per Staff.
  • There will be four rounds once rolling begins.
  • Sign-ups will last three days from posting. After round 1 begins, each round will last 2 days, or until all chasers have rolled and filled their posts out, whichever comes first. The starting date and time of the following round will be posted in red.
  • Rolling but not filling out a post results in half points. Not rolling for the round results in a 0.
  • Please keep track of your points.

• GOLDRIDERS: Please remember to have your golds leave the weyr during the flight <3

• People who participate in the flight will be entered in a giveaway for a pet! We'll be rolling for the prizes at the tail end of things!

• Goldflights do cause Flight Lust! This means that everyone will be feeling some effects with the exception of jr. weyrlings and children! Please KEEP this in mind!

• The winning bronze or brown will be granted the option to write a hatchling for the upcoming clutch, as well as participate in the Clutching, Touching, and Hatching.

• Bronzes and browns, you may be asked to sit out of future gold flights if you win (as the Weyrleaders might want to spread the blood ICly and OOCly we might want to be fair to other bronze and brown dergs).

Khamaith's Stats:
Gold Dragon: +50
Less than 5 turns: +3
Rotund/Lazy: +0
Blooding Bonus: +5
58pts

Strength: 14
Speed: 10
Dexterity: 6
Stamina: 17
Wits: 11

–––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––

Determining Your Chaser's Stats:
Base points for bronze: 45 points
Base points for brown: 40 points
Base points for blue: 30 points
Base points for green: 25 points

If the chaser is:
- Less than 5 turns: +3 points
- Between 6-20 turns: +10 points
- Between 21-35 turns: +7 points
- Above 36 turns: +5 points

- Rotund/Lazy: +0 points
- Average/Normal: +5 points
- Fit/Motivated: +10 points

- Peaceful, Caring, Respectful, or Loving Dragons: +5 points
- Mean-spirited, Cruel, and Unkind Dragons: -5 points
- Smooth-talker: +2 points
- Colorist attitudes, particularly towards whites: -10 points

Please distribute your total points in the below stats based on your dragon’s history and personality.

Strength:
Speed:
Dexterity:
Stamina:
Wits:  

Prism Shine

Fanatical Egg

Prism Shine

Fanatical Egg

PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2020 1:17 am
Round 1 will begin May 19th, 8pm EST!

We are open!  
PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2020 2:53 am
User Image
Ar’ad of Bronze Turoth

The storm rumbling in the distance normally wouldn't have bothered Turoth. He'd weathered storms both literal and metaphorical that had raged overhead and he'd borne them without flinching. Tonight, however, he sat alert at the edge of his wallow, eyes trained not towards the sea and the brewing storm but up above as if waiting for something. The rain fell just beyond his nose, the overhang of the weyr protecting him for now. It wouldn't be long before rain splattered against his hide, though. He knew what was coming, he'd sensed it many times before.

"Mmngh?"

From his bed, Ar'ad rolled over as Turoth's interest began to build. He opened his eyes just as Turoth's wings unfurled, causing a little disturbance of wind in the shared living space.

"Wuzzat?" he yawned before realizing what it was that had gotten his dragon so alert at this hour of the night. Someone was rising and by the way Turoth was reacting it was one of the golds. Ar'ad gave a little groan, too tired to want to get out of bed. He'd wallow through his flightlust as best he could alone.

"Go on, get going," he muttered as he rolled over onto his side, squeezing his eyes shut to try to block out the impending sensations that would surely claim him. Turoth glanced behind him with a worried look, but soon the call came to join the gold - Khamaith, a young queen, her first flight! - and all thoughts were on her.

No storm could keep me from rising with you, sweetest Khamaith. What a sight you are tonight, shining like the sun amid the rain and wind. He beat his wings as he spoke, taking to the skies to join her, keeping a respectful distance as they waited for others to join. No one could possibly deny this queen the honor of giving her a full group of chasers for her maiden voyage.

---

Turoth: If you looked up 'gentle giant' in the Pernese dictionary, Turoth's portrait would be there beside it. Turoth is a calm, kind dragon who is always looking out for those around him. He enjoys doting on others - especially Ar'ad - and making them feel special. He is a horrible flirt among golds and greens alike, though he's only ever chased the former, and to his fellow male dragons he is respectable and dependable. He takes care not to step on toes (literally and figuratively) and has no time for posturing or displays of dominance. If there is a dragon he doesn't care for he simply avoids them, not wishing to stir the pot or cause drama. Turoth is a lover of calmness, serenity, and peace, and the only time he will fight is with his Ar'ad against the age-old enemy of Pern or for a golden queen. Otherwise he will happily bow to whomever demands his obedience and submission.
Ar'ad: Won't be participating

Between 21-35 turns: +7 points
Average/Normal: +5 points
Peaceful, Caring, Respectful, or Loving Dragons: +5 points
Smooth-talker: +2 points
Total: 64

Strength: 18
Speed: 7
Dexterity: 6
Wits: 16  

SilverLutz

Offensive Hero

TheWishling

Feral Phantom

12,375 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2020 8:48 am
User Image

H'ral of Bronze Sigurath

Storms were a favourite of the older pair, the Bronzerider enjoying the peace that the rain brought. It also meant that H'ral was taking time to clean their gear, watching the sky for any sign of lightning. The first rumble of thunder got a sign of contentment from the Healercraft man, eyes closing as he hummed a Harper's song under his breath. He really hadn't expected any excitement today, but after a moment? He noticed that Sigurath stirred, his wings stretching on their ledge as he watched the sky. Brow knitting, the man looked up towards the sky, only to see a glimmering gold figure cut across the clouds. Ah...Well, that explained a lot, "You're interested, huh?"

When am I not, beloved mine. Look to the sky, Khamaith rises, and her beauty outshines even the moon when it is at its largest. Shaking his head, he laughed, moving to his Bronze and kissing his head, "Go. Enjoy." Indeed, H'ral would find his own company for the night.

Sigurath launched with little trouble, powerful wings propelling him to the sky after her, How could I sleep through such a wonderful storm! It sings in harmony with you, beautiful Khamaith, and I would be honored to spend even a moment of it at your side. The bronze was, after all, terribly poetic, and loved the ladies, no matter what color their hide.

-----------------------------------

Sigurath's Stats
Between 21-35 turns: +7 points
Fit/Motivated: +10 points
Peaceful, Caring, Respectful, or Loving Dragons: +5 points
TOTAL: 69

Dexterity: 12
Stamina: 18
Wits: 16

Sigurath
Positive Traits: Driven, Protective, Poetic
Negative Traits: Over-zealous, Aggressive, Playboy

H'ral
Positive Trait List: Jovial, Kind, Fatherly
Negative Trait List: Blunt, Rigid, Overprotective  
PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2020 9:59 am
User Image

Bronze Illiandinth of C'sar

It must have been late indeed when C'sar awoke out of a dead sleep. Initially he didn't register where he was, or what he was doing, and then a tidal wave of lust and determination hit him. It was obvious, when the strength of that lust washed over him, that this was no green flight. And apparently, of all gold flights, Illiandinth had decided that this was the one he was going to take note of. The Demon was awake, and hungry.

"... R'min," C'sar muttered, burrowing into his lover, scrubbing a hand across his face to push away the sheer exhaustion that threatened to distract from this moment. Not that he thought he'd be able to sleep with Illi so active. You will not sleep, Illiandinth commanded, a faint reproach lurking within his oily voice. It was, nevertheless, not a request, and with the force of his dragon bearing down on him, the bronzerider certainly could not sleep.

It was the work of mere moments to join the queen who blooded her kill. Frankly, my dear... I cannot imagine sleeping through your big night. How anyone might sleep through this storm of passion was beyond Illi. There were competitors gathered around, some already in the air. But Illiandinth? Illiandinth was biding his time, saving his strength for when the queen decided to it was time for the chase to begin.

----

- Less than 5 turns: +3 points
- Smooth-talker: +2 points

60 points =

Strength: 15
Speed: 5
Dexterity: 5
Stamina: 15
Wits: 20

Cheri

Vice Captain

Interstellar Pirate

Tsunake
Crew

Territorial Friend

PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2020 10:15 am
User Image

Oh, oh, oh! Baihath had been soundly asleep when Khamaith's love enveloped him, his eyes popping open almost comically even as he slipped and slid in the damp sand, trying to struggle to his feet. Oh! He announced, distantly aware of Alya jerking awake nearby in her small shelter. Oh! I will come too! It will be just like tag, but with everyone chasing you, for you are the most splendid, the most shining of all!

"No you will not!" Alya croaked, shrieking with surprise as the rain and wind slapped against her once she'd stumbled out into the night. "No, baby, no, remember? We talked about this. This isn't the kind of game you can play." She wrapped her arms around Baihath's neck, ignoring the fact that she was quickly getting soaked. "You can watch, or--or maybe you can go sit with Talmaith, but--" And then, inspiration hit. "Why don't you and Talmaith pretend to be judges, huh?"

The weather wasn't particularly cold, but it still made her teeth chatter. Baihath hemmed and hawed and thought it over, and Alya could feel how very close he was to going into a sulk. "You can rate everyone chasing Kha based on how fast they are and how clever they fly! Won't that be fun?"

Not AS fun. Baihath pouted... but, after a tense moment, he seemed to brighten. But... okay. I'll go find Talmaith. He stared wistfully up at the sky, sending all of his love and good luck to his beloved Khamaith.

Relieved, Alya stepped back, and with a happy croon and a nuzzle, Baihath sprang to the skies, calling cheerfully out to his brother. Talmaiiiiith! Talmaith, do you see?!  
PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2020 10:18 am
En'cai and Bronze Spurth (NPC)

Up!

En'cai woke with a start from a very nice dream. He blinked for a moment, puzzling out what exactly had snapped him awake, then groaned and rolled over, wiping drool from his cheek and knuckling at his eyes. "What?"

Are you up?

"I'm awake," En'cai answered, and lifted his head, opening one eye so he could see the sky out beyond the ledge. Another groan and he let his head fall back against his furs. "It's dark. We're not on duty. Why did you -- oh." His eyes snapped open again as he recognized the pull coming from his dragon, the one that hooked him under the ribs but insistently dragged it's way down his body, until... "What? Now?!"

A crack of lightning and a roll of thunder answered En'cai as his bronze stood, stretched and turned his neck to peer back at the big man trying to untangle himsef and get out of bed without falling. Now. You do not need to come, Spurth assured him, both utterly confident in his next thought and amused at his rider's antics. I will be with her.

With that pronouncement, Spurth launched himself into the sky and flew to join the rest gathering at the feeding grounds, watching the gold catch and feed for a long moment before he snatched a beast for himself and pinned it down beneath a foot. This is a good night for a chase, Khamaith. No one else could race the lightning with your grace, but I, I will be quick enough to catch both of you.

En'cai, still in his weyr, had managed to get to his feet at least and had one leg in his trousers, chanting as he hopped on one foot, "Trousers. Boots. Wait wait wait..."

----

Spurth: Energetic and confident, this bronze is a friendly guy. Determined and demnding, particularly of En'cai. He has very high expectations and can be very hard on himself if he fails to meet them, but he doesn't sulk. He just gets up and tries again. He also possesses quite a sense of humor and enjoys playing, whether that's romping in the lake or racing or chasing in a Flight.

En;cai: Not nearly as intimidating as he might look at first glance, En'cai is tall (6'5") and broad and carries a lot of muscle, but he is very rarely angry or threatening. He's just really good at doing the literal heavy lifting and sometimes is a little more enthusiastic than he needs to be. Perpetually late, despite his best efforts.

- Average/Normal: +5 points
- Peaceful, Caring, Respectful, or Loving Dragons: +5 points
Total: 65

Strength: 16
Dexterity: 10
Wits: 12  

Samuel Carlin

Aged Elocutionist

10,965 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Conventioneer 300

Cheri

Vice Captain

Interstellar Pirate

PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2020 10:36 am
User Image

Dimly, Talmaith registered that the bouncing, eager presence at his side was none other than Baihath. That was enough to awaken him out of a deep sleep, and he stirred, tossing a wing over his innocent brother. It was not, after all, Bai's fault that he had been asleep. His rider was curled up contentedly with a purple haired candidate, and he could for the moment focus on the task at hand.

Yes, little Bai. I do see. Our sister shines brightly in the night sky. No doubt that Alya had sent him there personally, for Talmaith knew all too well the likelihood that Baihath would just as soon thrown himself excitedly into the sky if left to his own devices. His little brother could be just so... naïve. Are we counting them? he asked, unsure of what the actual game they were playing might be, but willing to play all the same. For Bai, and only for Bai.

Tsunake

PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2020 11:38 am
User Image

Rexeth rose like a wildfire out of his weyr to join the other bronzes ready to chase the gold. He sent feelings of love to his rider and asked for his support. This was an absolutely beautiful queen and maybe just maybe she would consent to be his for a night.

R'kar strode out of his weyr to enjoy the excitement and the prospect of a lovely night as well. He grinned to all. "Fine day for a flight I say!"

He too loved storms, Rexeth loved the noise and drama and he bet he wouldn't really mind getting wet in the rain today!

Rexeth
Base for Bronze: 45
Between 6-20 turns old +10
Fit and motivated + 10

ST 13
SP 17
DEX 10
STA 15
WI 10  

Aukai Oceansoul

Springtime Shapeshifter

faesinger

Predestined Cultist

PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2020 12:07 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Thespeth had been watching Khamiath begin to glow in the previous days and had the idea that a Flight was imminent. Flights were alway a time of celebration, both for the babies to come and to honor the mother to be. Raising his head from his ledge at Khamiath’s call he replied, oh sweet Khamiath. How could we do anything but fly with you on this night? When you are drawing us to you with your wonderful presence. He dropped off the ledge and began to move to join the others that were gathering. If you will let me I will carry you through the night and return you well cared for to your loving Baihath. The Weyrlingmaster assistant’s dragon would always be gentle and kind to a gold that is rising.

Thespeth was sure that his rider could find company for the night. T’tain was a capable man in that regard. Thespeth’s goal was to please the lady now below him.

___

Thespeth’s stats:

Speed: 12
Dexterity: 11
Stamina: 15
Wits: 13

Brown: 40
Between 6 and 20: +10
FIt/Motivated: +10
Respectful: +5
Total: 65  
PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2020 12:28 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

A deep, resonant rumble stirred R'yat awake. Rubbing his eyes, he heard a second rumble, only then realizing that it wasn't the distant thunder of the storm but his beloved bronze Odunith. "What is it, my love?" he mumbled, pushing his long black hair off his face.

Odunith's eyes peered back at him, whirling rapidly with the purple of raw lust. She rises! Golden Khamaith rises! I must give chase -- she will be mine! The dragon rumbled again, more loudly than before, and thrashed his tail as he unfurled his wings.

R'yat chuckled at a wave of desire swept over him as well, broadcast both from Odunith and the gold. "Go get her," he murmured, the corner of his mouth turning up into a wicked smirk. "You have it in you to catch her, I know it!"

That was all the permission Odunith needed. In a flash he was out of the weyr and on the ledge, bugling into the night as he launched himself skyward to join the chase. Beautiful Khamaith! My hearts swell with desire for you! Know that I will make you mine tonight -- such a pair we shall make, my lovely queen!

Chuckling to himself, R'yat slowly began to haul himself out of bed, the growing flightlust coursing through him. Odunith wasn't the only one looking to get lucky tonight...

-------------------------

Odunith
Positive Traits: protective, fierce, determined
Negative Traits: vain, unforgiving, arrogant

R'yat
Positive Traits: clever, protective, devoted, dedicated to fighting Thread, honest
Negative Traits: mercurial, volatile, sharp-tongued, arrogant, risk taker

Odunith's Stats
Less than 5 turns: +3 points
Fit/Motivated: +10 points
TOTAL: 60

Stamina: 14

tatterpixie

Tipsy Codger

Meepfur
Crew

PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2020 12:40 pm
User Image

It was a pleasant night, and Tierboskath was being lulled to sleep by the gentle patter of the rain, enjoying the soft tickle of it rolling down his hide. It was a soothing, pleasant feeling, and he'd stretched oit in the sand to better enjoy it, his breaths deepening as he edged closer to sleep.

...but oh, what had we here? Yes please. He had no illusions about his limitations, knowing full well no gold would ever be caught by a blue - the ladies' loss, really - but the growing flock of bronze and brown rising to Khamaith's call could use a bit of color to spice things up. Luckily, Tierboskath had flair aplenty, and was more than willing to provide. He rose languidly from his wallow, indulged in a long and thorough stretch, and moved to take his place amongst the suitors. How kind of you to invite us to such a dance, good Khamaith. I could hardly refuse such hospitality, no matter the hour, though I know the last dance cannot be mine. You deserve a show in the meantime, at the very least.

And he would be happy to catch other eyes, in the end.

-------------

About Tierboskath
As hedonistic as he is charming and clever, Tierboskath is all about living his life to the fullest, and what he wants above all is pleasure. He is nonetheless a gentle fellow, and happy enough to help out where needed, particularly in low-risk situations (and where they might be a pleasant reward or benefit in store).

About Rio
Friendly, ever-helpful, and an incorrigible but playful flirt, Rio loves people, and he loves love. Though his dragon's hedonism has only deepened and reinforced his own, he's good-natured to his core, and ever the gentleman...just a fun one. (Semi-available! AKA is a package deal with Alya and Isilje on this occasion.)

Tierboskath's Stats
Blue: 30
Less than 5: +3
Fit/Motivated: +10
Peaceful, etc.: +5
Smooth-talker: +2
Total: 50

Strength: 4
Speed: 13
Dexterity: 15
Stamina: 6
PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2020 1:16 pm
NPC Bronze Atarith of L'sil

Had it not been a gold, Atarith would not have stirred so late into the night for a stranger; Even for a gold the large bronze lifted his head, eyes whirling a muddy magenta as he watched the feeding gold below. Not feeding, blooding. Her intentions had been made known and many had already flung themselves into the sky for her, waiting. It irritated his manners to behold them, drawing him up into a half perch on the edge of his ledge as he leered upon them in silent judgment.

That soft stream of irritation twisted through L'sil's slumbering mind, drawing the bronzerider up to a sitting position where he turned a just as ireful look upon his dragon. "Enough of that," he stated firmly, mentally grabbing his dragon's mood to hold it tightly. Atarith let out a low hiss as he looked back upon His, rumbling as the half-dressed man rose purposely to his feet to cross to him, running an open palm over his dragon's haunch and side. "You're going to chase her - don't deny it, you wouldn't care if you weren't," that tendril of offense, felt on behalf of the young lady.

Of course I will, and at her pace. Only Khamaith would choose when it was time to take to the sky. To be in it before her? A true insult to the lady of the night. But still, he would be at the ready, wings half spread as he lingered on the edge, ready to drop into flight.

It will not lull me to sleep when you have pulled us all awake, my dear, he rumbled, now speaking to Khamaith, waiting with baited breath for her to actually move skyward.

----
(I just had the NPC clutch so I am entering because ilu, please don't pick him!)

Atarith is a Gentleman - a dueling gentleman who takes great offense at those who do not mind their manners. While he is not vicious, he is very stern and prone to altercations because of it.

L'sil may find a nice friend for the night, we'll see. Charming, intelligent, resourceful;Controlling, Demanding, Defiant.

STATS:
Bronze: 45
17 years old: 10
Fit: 10
Respectful: 5
TOTAL: 70

Strength: 20
Speed: 8
Dexterity: 8
Stamina: 19
Wits: 15  

demon_pachabel
Crew

Beloved Werewolf

Hattaki
Crew

Lonely Phantom

PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2020 2:04 pm
User Image

Rain ran down the dark headknobs on his head as the bronze sat enjoying the thunderstorm in the distance. Every rumble seemed to bring a corresponding rumble from his deep chest and the flashes of distant lightning made the lighter markings on his dark body seem to glow. Haezeth was listening, waiting. Part of him knew what would be coming amidst the brewing storm, for it was a perfect night for such an occasion, a warm stormy night to announce herself.

Red eyes glowed out of his face, purple pulsing through them as he waited patiently, counting each breath his rider took in his sleep. Hoping that he stayed in slumber through this, knowing how poorly he often handled his emotions and feelings during flights, but he'd gotten a bit better after nearly thirteen turns together. Still, Haezeth brushed love and protection over D'ein even as he slumbered and kept his mind calm as he leapt up into the downpour, his wings churning the rain.

All eyes, it seemed, were on the glowing gold as she blooded herdbeasts, or at least the eyes of a twirling tower of dragons who's hearts beat for the chase. The giant bronze joined the waiting dragons, his eyes now solidly purple as he watched and waited, holding his energy and strength for when she began to rise. Others might attempt to show off in this moment, but now wasn't the time to do so, not yet. The night is yours. Show us all how you glow.

---

About Haezeth: A reflective and intimidating bronze that is all gentle beneath the hard outer shell, Haezeth is very protective of those he cares about. So protective in fact that he has a tendency to seem outright mean to those less than polite.

About D'ein: NOPE. Hard pass.

Haezeth's Stats:
- Base points for bronze: 45 points
- Respectful: +5 points
Total: 70

Strength: 20
Speed: 13
Stamina: 16
Wits: 11

---

Jarred out of his sleep by a rough shake, X'ael only had the briefest of moments to take in what was happening before Ezyzu was gone out the door of their weyr hut. Her silhouette was visible for just a moment as she left, lit by a flash of lightning that had him on his feet and yanking on anything that might cover him enough from the rain to chase her.

Khamaith rises this night, she'll be with her. Cucuaranath commented, his usual lazy tone gone as he stood with his head tilted to watch the queen fly off the beach. There was an awe in his words, possibly understanding for the first time the limits he had, all the things he couldn't manage despite his strong stature and size. For his color.

He wanted to stop for a moment and hug his dragon, to tell him he wasn't limited like he was mulling on, but X'ael chased after Ezyzu down the beach as quickly as he could. There was only one place he could imagine she'd be running to on a leg that still had her limping.

Prism Shine
You had to make her run, didn't you? XD

[IC RP] Western Weyr

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas