[PRP] Follow the Sky Raisin [Chickadee Bark x Forest Shadow]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DavyJnah

Ruthless Werewolf

PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2020 1:23 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

This tiny, yet very loud, pup was on her first real hunt this morning. What was she hunting you might ask as you watched her stalk her prey? A plump fly was what she was hunting. This fascinating and unsuspecting sky raisin was her target and she nearly caught the thing a few times to. Yelling at it many times before leaping. The brown, white, and blue female hid unceremoniously behind a tree, tail wagging back and forth so quickly it looked as it it might snap at the base. Then Chickadee Bark leaped forth and with a huge chomp... missed her target again who this time took off and was never to be seen.

"I don't like you fly!" Chickadee yelled angrily. No one seemed to want to play with her today. Not even a stupid fly. So she decided to take a gander at the pack lands and that gem she had been following got her a little further away from the caretaker dens. Not that she couldn't find her way back. Oh no. Chickadee would tell you that she could find her way anywhere, didn't matter at all. Her nose was the best nose in the pack. That she could hear everything too, her ears were also the best in the pack. Or she would also tell you she could see everything, as her eyes were also the best. In short, Chickadee was the best pup in the pack, paws down.

That's when something else caught her attention. Another bug she couldn't identify, but she would name it 'buggy'. Following its hop and not really paying much attention to anything but it, she chased it down until she came to a stop by running into a fluffy and also not moving object. "Ow ow ow." Chickadee whined looking up at the female wolf she ran into.

[309]

MiddyGlow

PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2020 1:56 pm
DavyJnah

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Forest Shadow was very glad that spring had returned to the land, keeping careful track of the herbs for the pack during winter had not been easy. She had worried every day that something bad would happen and she would need an herb they had run out of. Luckily besides the minor winter illness, nothing really bad had happened over the winter. She wasn't sure how the caretakers had handled keeping the sir crazy pups under control during the winter months trying to keep them in the den warm and safe. After all, pups had a lot of energy and needed to use that energy.

She left the den and looked around she needed to gather more herbs for the pack and she needed to find Hoot and spend some time with him, but all of that could be done in a little bit once she got some fresh air. Spending so much time in the den during the winter had been hard. She was glad the land was warming and the plants were growing again. She started off towards the forest to start collecting fresh herbs when an energetic ball of fluff knocked into her side and knocked the wind out of her and she heard ow ow ow as she was trying to get her breath back.

Once she gathered her wits again Forest said: "Are you alright little one?" She asked looking down at the little puppy.  

MiddyGlow

Sparkly Fairy

DavyJnah

Ruthless Werewolf

PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2020 10:10 am
The little brown, blue, and white fluff ball looked up at Forest Shadow and shook herself out while also nodding pretty vigorously for an answer. "Yeah I'm okay." The young one added with her nods, "Are you okay?" She had come barreling at a pretty good pace trying to catch that bug, which she now noticed was no where to be seen. Oh well she had someone else to talk to, or bother depending on your perspective, now. "I'm Chickadee Bark!" She exclaimed, having forgotten all about how she had hurt herself moments ago like a pup would. "What's your name? I think I've seen you before..." She squinted real hard as if trying to discern if she actually had seen her before. Probably, there were many wolves in the pack and some of them walked past the dens.

"What are you doing out this way? Did you see a beetle by chance?" So many questions all rapid fired at the other as well as not even on the same train of thought, that was Chickadee. Slowly the little female moved around Forest, really giving her a once over before stopping. "I like your earring. I want one. How did you get it? Can I touch it? It looks soft."

[210]

MiddyGlow

PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2020 8:40 am
DavyJnah

Forest Shadow smiled as they exchanged their concern for each other making sure they were both alright and not harmed. "You knocked the wind out of me with the powerful blow but I will be alright I pitty the bug you are after you might very well squash him." She nodded and then said, "Nice to meet you Chickadee." She listened to the pup and then said "I am Forest Shadow one of the pack healers. So it is possible that I have seen you before as well if you were sick this winter I might have helped take care of you."

She considered Chickadee's question and she shrugged her shoulders "I'm afraid I don't know where your beetle went. I am out here to gather herbs for the pack, now that it is spring again I am able to seek out herbs and replenish the pack supply." She chuckled and said "It is a batwing earring I was given during the fall season. I don't mind if you touch it." She laid down so the pup could easily touch the batwing earring. She had been happy to have been given something special, it was always nice to get something interesting.  

MiddyGlow

Sparkly Fairy

DavyJnah

Ruthless Werewolf

PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2020 1:22 pm
The female gave a very strange squealing noise when she touched her paw to the earring. Oh how she wanted one now. It would look positively stunning on her. The brown wolf grinned at the other, "Thank you!" She beamed, her voice hitting very loud decibels. Then she gave a pondering look, "Can I help you find some herbs? My momma is a Healer. I can bring her some too!" Then just as an added bonus, she gave the good ole puppy eyes to the female. Couldn't say no to that face right?

[93]

MiddyGlow
Sorry its so short! T__T

PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2020 11:24 am
DavyJnah

Forest Shadow smiled brightly and then she said: "That would be very nice Chickadee, you can help me find herbs for your mother and for the rest of the pack, healing herbs are important for the pack to make sure everyone stays healthy." She didn't mind the company while she searched for herbs and it was likely that Chickadee's mother had already started to teach the pup what to look for healing herbs. "Alright then let's head into the forest to look for herbs and gather them, we can make a collection gatherer from a young tree limb and some leaves so we can easily take the herbs back to the pack." She nodded to herself she still wanted to get a bag made but it was alright for now. She started off into the forest looking behind her to make sure the pup was following her. She could see the sunlight shining on the leaves at the edge of the forest, she was so glad that winter was ending.  

MiddyGlow

Sparkly Fairy

DavyJnah

Ruthless Werewolf

PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2020 5:42 pm
Chickadee was glad to help. Productivity was a good way to make sure she stayed on track and she loved to be focused on something. Once she got bigger she would chose her own path and even still, it was nice to at least have a few good eyes on things that could help her lest there wasn't a healer close enough by. 'I'm just happy to help." Chickadee was bouncing on her paws, excited for her first real assignment. She was sure that her momma was gunna be real proud of her and if she could even name them, that would be so awesome! The brains, the looks, the loud mouth, everything was perfect.

[115]

MiddyGlow

PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2020 6:26 pm
DavyJnah

Forest Shadow smiled it was nice to have company while gathering her herbs and breathing in the chilly clean spring air was wonderful. She was happy and she looked forward to seeing Hoot and drying out these herbs so they could be used for taking care of the pack whenever it was needed. She looked at the herbs they were collecting watching Chickadee in order to make sure she was gathering the correct herbs and picked up nothing that was poisonous. Once she saw they had a good bit she turned to the pup and said: "Alright how about we take a break and head to the stream for a drink before we return to the pack?"  

MiddyGlow

Sparkly Fairy

DavyJnah

Ruthless Werewolf

PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2020 11:46 am
The pup bounced happily every time she had found something that was useful. Every once in a while she would identify something right as well which gave her another boost. Would she remember the herb in the future? Possibly. When Forest Shadow had asked her to take a break she heaved a great sigh of relief. This was really hard and she had an appreciation for all the healers did. "I would like a break." She agreed as she followed behind the adult towards where they would rest. Taking in mouthfuls of crisp spring water once they got there and sometimes going in and splashing in it, down from where Forest was drinking. "I think everyone is going to love how much we got!"

[124]

MiddyGlow

PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2020 1:46 pm
DavyJnah

Forest Shadow was glad for the break as well, and she was careful she didn't want to overtire the young pup, that was a good way for Chickadee to get sick and that would be no fun for the energetic pup. She was proud of Chickadee and her skill at identifying herbs at such a young age. "So do you wish to become a healer when you get older?" She was interested in this young pup's future. It was also always good to keep an eye out for talented youths who could join the ranks of the healers for the pack. Listening to Chickadee she nodded and then said, "Yes I think everyone is going to love these herbs especially the other healers and your mother. You have been a very big help to me today Chickadee and you should be sure to tell your mother I said so." She smiled sure Chickadee's mother would be pleased that Chickadee was being helpful to the pack. That was what kept a pack running working together for the good of everyone. Those who were skilled at hunting gathered food, those who were skilled at healing gathered herbs and tended to the sick and injured. Forest Shadow was glad she had found her place in the pack. Wandering alone as a rouge had made her nervous. She was glad to have the comfort of the pack to support her in everything she did. She didn't have to be a hunter or a fighter, because there were others in the pack with that job. "Alright, shall we head back to the pack and show everyone what we collected?" She asked in a gentle tone.

(1,008 words)  

MiddyGlow

Sparkly Fairy

DavyJnah

Ruthless Werewolf

PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2020 5:25 pm
The female had to stop and think for a second, "I don't know. I haven't thought much about what I want to be when I grow up. I have a lot of time to think on that." She responded happily before trotting after the adult. Everyone was going to be so proud. This time with Forest Shadow had been very fruitful and insightful too. Who knew what the future would hold for the tiny pup. She had even managed to keep her voice at reasonable levels on this expedition! Now it was time for a nap with the other pups.

[100]

MiddyGlow
FIN

[Pack] The Swiftfell (The Forest)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas