Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Fairy Snails
Crew

Battle-ready Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Sat Feb 15, 2020 9:05 am
Welcome to Igazi Laphakade land of the eternal blood. This is a pride that I've been working on the last couple months. I am open for suggestions involving the pride. My goal is to have it official by the end of March. Until the pride is official, I am allowing any rp required ranks to be obtainable without rps. If there are other requirements for the rank your character will still have to meet those.

Pride Name: Igazi Laphakade = The blood is eternal
Accepted Species: All, but non-lions are slaves
Accepted Familiars: All as long as they are paired with an SoA
OOC Owners: Fairy Snails
IC Leaders: Ezrasia (Fairy Snails)

Background & Symbol

Pack/Pride Name: Igazi Laphakade
Current IC Owner(s): Ezrasia
Current OOC Owner(s): Fairy Snails
Default ranks: Daywalker
Current Pride/Pack Members, and Rankings of Each:

Sovereign

Royal Consort

Blood Knight

Clan Leader

Vampire

Knight

Sacred Ones

Daywalkers

Slaves

Pure Bloods

Links to at least five current RPs: 1, 2, 3(With Pride Leader), 4, 5
Brief Description of your Pride/Pack: Igazi Laphakade land of eternal blood is the home to lions and lioness who drink the blood of others, believing it will prolong their lives. They hunt capture others to use as slaves to drink from and seek outsiders to join their ways.
Familiar Rules: All familiars are allowed. They must be bonded to a regular member.
Cert Background Large Image: Background
Pride Symbol for Cert: Symbol
Any Extra Information: n/a
Pride/Pack History:

PostPosted: Sat Feb 15, 2020 9:06 am
About

Before Ezrasia and her group founded the pride the land was rumored to be haunted. There were whispers about the site being an old, bloody and gruesome battle ground where brother fought brother. Legend had it that on a full moon that the river would run red with the blood of the lions that died there. On windy days it is said that you can hear the voices of the fallen.
Ezrasia was intrigued by the stories and decided to make the land her home. She encouraged the stories to spread and declared the area as the land of the eternal blood.

Species - All species are welcome. However any non-lion species will automatically be slaves and cannot rise above that rank.

Lion-Hybrids –
    Leopons and cheetons are seen as lions and can hold any rank a lion can.

Joining – Joining will almost always be open. A rogue can seek out the pride or be recruited. Some vampires will seek others to join them, especially those who want to become clan leaders. Other times vampires will go out seeking slaves for the pride.

Clans –
    Clans are a group of vampires who are taken care of by a clan leader. In a clan there is always a clan leader and at least 3 followers. The followers can hold the rank of vampire, knight, blood knight, or sacred one.

Coloration – The pride does not care about fur color.

Markings – For the most part markings are not seen as a big deal, however the exception to this is those with a sun symbol on them. If a vampire has a sun marking it is seen as unlucky and will most likely be treated as lesser by other vampires. However if they are captured as a slave or a pure blood, their blood is seen as more valuable and stronger, giving vampires strength against the sun.

Location – Deep Dark Forest, River runs near the border of the pride. Sleeping in trees is common.

Outsiders –
    Igazi Laphakade has open borders and allow visitors for a short period of time. Outsiders should be warned though that they could be captured and made a slave if they catch the interest of a vampire.

Gods – Respect most gods but only worship some. It is usually up to the individual.

Blood – The pride members believe that drinking blood gives them strength and extends their lives. Blood from another vampire is considered tainted and they should never drink from each other. From most valuable to least valuable it goes – God Blood – Pure Bloods – Rogue Lions – Lion Slaves – Rogue non-lion – Slave Non-lion – Vampire

Cubs –
    Cubs born in the pride will have the same rank as their mother typically. If a female Pure Blood has cubs and the father is confirmed to be a pure blood, the cubs will become pure blood, however if the father is unknown or a slave the cubs will be daywalkers and if the father is a vampire and he claims them as his, the cubs will join his clan.

Cubnapping –
    Stealing outsiders cubs is a common occurrence in the pride. Usually the stolen cubs become purebloods if they are lions and allowed to have a lavish, relaxed life. Other species will become slaves.

Daylight – Once a pride member becomes a vampire, going out in the daylight is forbidden because they believe that they become weaker and vulnerable. If a vampire must go out during the day, they are expected to wear a fur that covers as much as possible.

Fairy Snails
Crew

Battle-ready Bloodsucker

Fairy Snails
Crew

Battle-ready Bloodsucker

Celebrations

River of Blood – Every year one of the Pure Bloods is selected to be sacrificed in the river. It happens on a full moon. The sacred ones prepares the sacrifice, blessing and cleansing them. Pride members who are vampires and higher attend the ceremony. The sacrifice is cut open and bleeds out into the river, turning it red. The sacrifice is done to keep the spirits at bay. When it is time for the sacrifice, the current ruler will ask the Pure Bloods if any of them would be willing to be the yearly sacrifice. If none step up the ruler can pick one of their choice, sometimes picking more than one to spite the Pure Bloods and remind them that it is seen as an honor to be sacrificed.

Blood Moon – Whenever there is a red moon/blood moon a celebration is followed. The blood moon to them means that they have pleased the gods. To celebrate they entertain themselves. The current ruler decides what activity will be held.

Ranks

Sovereign – Leader of the pride. (Unavailable)

Royal Consort – Usually whomever the ruler is mates with. Can be one, can be many. Usually seen as more than just the ruler's mate(s). If the ruler is absent for any reason or is unable to rule, one of the royal consorts takes their place. (Available)

Blood Heir – The future heir chosen by the Sovereign.(Unavailable)

Royal Blood – Offspring of the Sovereign and/or Royal Consort, they can hold this rank until there is a new Ruler or if they choose a different rank.(Unavailable)

Blood Knight – Protectors of the royal family. They are handpicked by the royal family.(Available)

Clan Leader –
    Leader of one of a clan. To be a clan leader you must have 3+ followers to join your clan and 2 rps in pride (does not have to be with clan members). Clan leaders take care of their clan and make sure their clan is getting enough food and blood. They also are advisors to the king. If a clan goes below 4 members (1 leader + 3 followers) the clan leader will be demoted until they have their numbers back up and 2 new rps.(Available)

Vampire –
    Once a pride member decides to become a vampire, they must request to join a clan. If accepted, the clan leader will do a ceremony with a sacred one. The sacred one will take blood from the soon to be vampire and the clan leader and mix them in a bowl and the pride member drinks all of it. (Must be a lion & have been a Daywalker for at least 3 months and be either an adol or adult) Pride members who are born in pride, are a lion or lion hybrid and at least one of their parents are a vampire are automatically born to this rank. (default rank for born in members)(Available)

Knight – Protector of the pride lands. Can also be assigned to protect Clan Leaders if requested. To have this rank you must either be born a vampire or become one.(Available)

Sacred Ones - Pride members who learn and perform the ceremonies in the pride. They also take care of the Pure Bloods. They are also said to communicate with the gods. Seers are suggested to take this rank, however it is not required. To have this rank you must either be born a vampire or become one. (Adult Rank)(Available)

Daywalkers – Hunters of the Pride + Can walk around during the daytime (Default rank for joining members)(Available)

Slaves – Captured and brought to the pride for the pride members to drink blood from. Lion slaves are especially valuable because their blood is seen as higher quality. Most slaves will belong to clans or individuals. Lion slaves can earn their freedom by having a clan leader sponsor them. They will go straight to Vampire and will join the clan of the clan leader who sponsored them. (requirements is that they have had to be a slave for at least 6 months and be an adult)(Available)

Pure Bloods – These lions are pampered from the day they are born, given the best meat, fur, jewelry ect. However they are separated from the rest of the pride. Their blood is meant for the royal family. Once new pure bloods are born or some are brought in, the older pure bloods will retire from the rank and either become a vampire, become a slave or become a sacrifice. Pure Bloods are typically cubs stolen from the rogue lands, but if two lion slaves have cubs, those cubs have a chance of being taken as Pure Bloods as long as they are not related to any vampires in the pride. Usually there is one Pure Blood for each higher ranks to drink from.(Available)

Fairy Snails
Crew

Battle-ready Bloodsucker

Fairy Snails
Crew

Battle-ready Bloodsucker

Member List

PostPosted: Sat Feb 15, 2020 10:13 am
If you would like to join feel free to use the form below or just post your character + rank. If you would like your character to be a clan leader but you do not have enough followers let me know and I can try to help you out.

[b]Characters Name:[/b]
[b]Image:[/b]
[b]Desired Rank:[/b]
[b]Personality:[/b]

If you do not have anyone that can join but you would like to quest one, you can use the form above and just make a note under image that you are questing the character.  

Fairy Snails
Crew

Battle-ready Bloodsucker

Fairy Snails
Crew

Battle-ready Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Sat Feb 15, 2020 10:14 am
If you have any questions let me know heart You can pm me here or reach me on discord.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 15, 2020 11:27 am
-dumps characters in here-

Characters Name: Shadi
Image: User Image
Desired Rank: Daywalker
Personality: Blank slate

Characters Name: Tulivu
Desired Rank: Slave

Characters Name: Ithunzi
Desired Rank: Blood Knight/Knight
Personality: Ithunzi is a passionate lion who puts his energy and enthusiasm into all the wrong things. He edges on the sadistic side and enjoys tormenting those he doesn't care for. He is a loyal lion, though, and will listen to those above him without question.

Characters Name: Haiko
Desired Rank: Pure Blood

Characters Name: Lamprocapnos
Desired Rank: Vampire
Personality: Seems sweet on the outside but is pretty wicked inside. Manipulative, but only to get things she wants on a pretty low scale.

Also, Superstition would totally love this pride in her neutral, silent and cryptic way >>  

SilverLutz
Crew

Offensive Hero

Fairy Snails
Crew

Battle-ready Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Sat Feb 15, 2020 12:55 pm
SilverLutz
All accepted! ALSO Ithunzi's half-sister is the pride leader!  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 16, 2020 12:15 pm
Characters Name: San'layn (It's literally a vampiric elf in World of Warcraft how can i NOT lol)
Image:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Desired Rank: Vampire for now, I'd like her to be Clan Leader one day <3
Personality: She's actually a pretty warm girl, and is easy to manipulate since she can be kind of dim? But she has loyalty and heart, and though she can be oblivious to what is happening, she seems to have a good mind when the matter is bureaucracy.

Characters Name: Verdandi
Image:
Personality: Blank slate apart from 'FIGHT ME!'

Characters Name: Maarika
Image:
User Image
Desired Rank: Sacred One (when she grows obvs)
Personality: Cynical, extremely sarcastic and it seems she can't stand to be around anyone. Despite this she does her best with whatever life hands her. (Mostly blank slate)  

viatorai

Crystal Traveler

13,425 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Cat Fancier 100

Fairy Snails
Crew

Battle-ready Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Sun Feb 16, 2020 1:26 pm
Kivras
Characters Name: San'layn (It's literally a vampiric elf in World of Warcraft how can i NOT lol)
Image:
Desired Rank: Vampire for now, I'd like her to be Clan Leader one day <3
Personality: She's actually a pretty warm girl, and is easy to manipulate since she can be kind of dim? But she has loyalty and heart, and though she can be oblivious to what is happening, she seems to have a good mind when the matter is bureaucracy.

Characters Name: Verdandi
Image:
Personality: Blank slate apart from 'FIGHT ME!'

Characters Name: Maarika
Image:
User Image
Desired Rank: Sacred One (when she grows obvs)
Personality: Cynical, extremely sarcastic and it seems she can't stand to be around anyone. Despite this she does her best with whatever life hands her. (Mostly blank slate)

All accepted! I have Maarika as a vampire for now but when she becomes an adult I'll change her rank.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 24, 2020 7:00 pm
Characters Name: Sirsu'skantmá ( Bone arm )
Desired Rank: Sacred Ones ( She's not a Seer )
Personality: Spiritual, Condescending at times, and Strong-willed. Rough and tumble on the outside, but if you stick with her long enough, she'll open up. A little.  

Schicksalswende

Dapper Shapeshifter

Fairy Snails
Crew

Battle-ready Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Tue Feb 25, 2020 7:08 am
Schicksalswende
Characters Name: Sirsu'skantmá ( Bone arm )
Desired Rank: Sacred Ones ( She's not a Seer )
Personality: Spiritual, Condescending at times, and Strong-willed. Rough and tumble on the outside, but if you stick with her long enough, she'll open up. A little.

Accepted!  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2020 8:01 am
If anyone wants to do some pride rp let me know! I am currently working on getting the rps. I'm at 2/5 with a third on the way.
Also other then Juda and Akinyi any of my characters that are vampire and knight can join someone's clan.  

Fairy Snails
Crew

Battle-ready Bloodsucker

Seaki
Crew

Divine Star

PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2020 1:23 pm
Characters Name: Andile
Image:
User Image
Desired Rank: Vampire
Personality: chompchomp

Characters Name: Khmara
Image:
User Image
Desired Rank: Clan Leader or Blood Knight
Personality: Khmara has a bit of a history in a pride she speaks of to no one. She's tight-lipped and secretive over her past, but she's open and friendly to fellow pride members. She's pretty wary of strangers, however. She's no push over, and would fight to the death to defend the things important to her.  
[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff