Welcome to Gaia! ::

Echoes of Pern [Closed]

Back to Guilds

A Dragonriders of Pern B/C RP 

Tags: Pern, Dragons, Dragonriders, Role-Play, Fantasy 

Reply [IC RP] Western Weyr
[Backdated RP] A Meeting of the Minds (Kleoth & Damisath)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tsunake
Crew

Territorial Friend

PostPosted: Wed Jan 15, 2020 3:29 pm
Theirs were so busy with lessons these days. Kleoth absolutely understood the importance of such things, but for now, there wasn't much that their dragon companions were able to participate in. She was pacing in the sand quietly without straying too hard from her Phryana, watching the waters... until she was suddenly aware of one of her beloved siblings nearby.

Damisath! She greeted him with open affection, not hesitating to stride closer so that she could boop her brown brother. How are you? Has Yours been adjusting well to the life of a Weyrling? Her interest was genuine... and should Damisath reveal that his rider might be struggling, well, she would immediately see if Phryana wasn't able to help!

Regardless of whether he wanted it or not. Kleoth wasn't very good about considering the fact that her help might be unappreciated.

sariraii

PostPosted: Mon Jan 20, 2020 5:52 am
Kleoth wasn't the only one who was bored. Damisath was so bored, he could barely keep his eyes open. Maybe it was a bit dramatic of him to think so, but...ugh. They had a tiny fragment of free time, for once, but of COURSE, X'teis had cooped himself up, doing nothing but studying. Damisath was having none of that. He was up for an adventure, and not even X'teis insistence of the importance could stop him, not this time.

After all, he already KNEW what they were studying. He'd picked it up the first time they'd learned it, as had X'teis. But X'teis wanted to make sure it became second nature, and Damisath was stubborn enough to think he didn't need to learn it a second, third, fourth--and so on--time.

His walk was not especially interesting, even as he walked through the shallow water. A splash here, a hop there--not especially interesting. He hoped to find someone, or something, of interest--and as his gold sister called out to him, he brightened, moving towards her. She was interesting, that much was certain, and he returned the little boop.

Ah, Kleoth! How lovely to see you. Naturally, his sister was full of questions about them, all of which seeming genuine. We are well--mine is being a little too studious, if you ask me, and I'm terribly bored, but far less so now that I have your company.

Tsunake

sariraii

Tsunake
Crew

Territorial Friend

PostPosted: Tue Feb 18, 2020 2:12 pm
A hum of pleasure rumbled deep in her chest at the returned greeting, warmth suffusing through her. Kleoth truly loved all of her siblings with all of her hearts, and believed that they felt the same. They were family, after all, and though there were bound to be bumps in the road, she would do anything within her power to protect them.

Better to be prepared, just in case! Not all of us can shine with your natural brilliance, my dear, but I am more than happy to do what I can for your boredom. Though her words were playful, Kleoth admired Damisath's cunning. Once we're able to take to the air, perhaps you'll find yourself with some easy distraction.

She was certainly eager. Flying put them that much closer to being able to fight their ancient, hated enemy. Still, the time was not quite here, and it was the only touch of impatience that the golden queen displayed.

sariraii

[IC RP] Western Weyr

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff