Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Battle: Mage 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 08, 2019 9:40 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
hidden from any map or mind of any mortal lies a secret forest upon an island where many legendary creatures live

PostPosted: Sun Dec 08, 2019 7:05 pm
User Image

User ImageUser Image
.::Current Attire::.

hush, I'm thinking...
I feel this way

Odelia took the directions made by the god Dionysus according and with little help from B.O.B (mainly just the two arguing while she got drunk as he had to put in the coordinates) and a little magic from the god himself it seemed the passage way was held out for them to enter this forest of dreams... they were on open water in which odelia liked very much as a thick fog entered the entire water,"This be strange...", she said feeling her grip tighten on the wheel,"Keep your ears peeled... there may be sirens afoot...", she said loudly as if adressing her entire crew back at home but by this time who knows who was on this ship excpet her and the metal being... it seemed there was odd lights coming from up ahead like a soft illuminating feeling of the son in which the fog parted to show land up ahead,"We shall be landing be prepared!", she called out turning the wheel towards the destination;

Marcus Emrys

Aussie Srives

MikuHinata1

GuenivereOrion
Vice Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 08, 2019 8:31 pm
User Image

User Image
.:Outfit:.
User Image

...I'll be there for You...
...The Captain Told me To..

"I have a bad feeling about this", B.O.B. spoke to himself as his connection to the ship began to show the cameras all around it's hull. The metal being looked around for a good spot to park the ship only to hear Odelia yelling to the droid that the two will be landing soon which he should be prepared. Unfortunately for the acting captain, B.O.B. was always prepared. Calculating the probability that they'll die upon impact, the droid began to activate safety practicals so that when the ship was ready to land, large inflatable floatees would deploy. B.O.B. used one of the cameras to watch Odelia from behind her to see her view while she was flying Captain Vincent's ship, making the droid feel the feeling of nervousness as it buckled into it's own seat in it's station,"Prepared for impact, Acting Captain.."

User Image

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Sun Dec 08, 2019 9:43 pm
User Image
User Image

User Image

┏━━━━━ ? ━━━━━┓

"lets hope your better at weighing anchor than i am" Dionysus said with a smirk sitting on the railing next to the helm looking at his granddaughter "always Poseidon's area ... give me a mortal trying to cross me to turn into a dolphin and i'm your guy, but ships ..." he said before looking at Odelia "that's just raw talent on your end"

"blasted-" the Doctor said as she smacked the side of the monitor on the TARDIS. she was still trying to track Ayrdn down to try to find Pandora because nothing was popping up on the data archives. sighing, she looked over at K-9 who seemed very mopey since loosing Ayrdn and Hannah "we'll find them ... promise"

┗━━━━━ ? ━━━━━┛

"There are worlds out there were the skies are burning, where the sea is asleep and the rivers dream. Hills made of smoke and cities made of song. Somewhere there's danger, somewhere there's injustice, and somewhere else the tea is getting cold"

Aussie Srives

MikuHinata1

GuenivereOrion

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200

GuenivereOrion
Vice Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 09, 2019 3:54 pm
User Image

User ImageUser Image

hush, I'm thinking...
I feel this way

With expert precision only a woman of her age and knowledge of a boat could muster she managed to land the ship rather safely against the bank of the unknown island that had been parted from the mist and there with the flying boat now nestled on the coast of the island there was silence; She let out a sigh of relief that looked down at Dioynsus,"This should be it right?", she asked coming to walk down toward him only for a strange woozy senstaion came upon her and she tripped forward preparing to land on her face, during this time of falling the strange ladys voice came back into her head,"Come deeper into the forest my darling I will be waiting for you..", if some one where to catch her they would notice the birthmark on the back of her neck rather radiating as if made of living gold.. or if she where to fall her hair vice versa.. (because it was glowing at this point) then she would encounter a rather massive migraine in which she would most likely drink to kill the pain.

Marcus Emrys

Aussie Srives

MikuHinata1

PostPosted: Mon Dec 09, 2019 5:47 pm
User Image

User Image
User Image

"Well now..that was not what I was expecting..", B.O.B. spoke in a almost annoyed tone, getting up from his seat before heading toward the deck area where Odelia was asking Dionysus if the locations were correct. The large droid fixed the fedora on it's head before speaking up in a calculated voice,"Seems to be the correct coordinates. Acting Capta-"
B.O.B. then noticed as Odelia was about to fall down, making it's green lights shine bright before catching her just mire centimeters from the ground. Blinking a few times, B.O.B. thought about why the droid had catch her as it saw the golden markings on Odelia's back. The droid rolled her off it's massive metal hands, letting her back touch the floor softly to let her wake up with the sun in her face."This has never happened...this could mean we are at either the right place or the wrong place...your thoughts, Dionysus?"

User Image

Marcus Emrys

GuenivereOrion

Quote:

Quote:

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 15, 2019 11:27 pm
Dionysus
God of Wine

before the god of wine could catch his daughter, the robot did so and looked at him in slight worry before looking down at Odelia "oh we're in the right spot all right ... that much i'm certain .... my daughter, her mother ... it's hard to explain, let me see if i can try to put it in a way you might understand .... Odelia is being .... adapted to the island's environment. albeit for a short time ... it's all up to her and her will"

Aussie Srives

GuenivereOrion

PostPosted: Tue Dec 17, 2019 3:38 pm
User Image

User ImageUser Image

hush, I'm thinking...
I feel this way

Odelia moaned as he rolled over onto her side sitting up with barely much going for her the drunk pirate began to army crawl over to the booze in which she began to rummage at the bottom shelves of the liquor cabinet at the bar, she propped herself painfully up against the bar and pulling the cork out with her teeth began to chug a whole bottom of whiskey, before letting the bottle drop out of her hand and roll onto the ground taking a deep breathe the woman pulled herself to her feet and began to glare at the two,"She's here...", she seethed,"I be hearing her voice in my head", she rubbed her temples as she sat up swaggering over to the deck and out into the forest,"Its time.. come", she pulled at the rope that she was going to descend with and propelled herself onto the ground below hitting the sands beach with a thud and feeling her body sway.

Marcus Emrys

Aussie Srives

MikuHinata1

Options:
Attach Signature

GuenivereOrion
Vice Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 17, 2019 8:21 pm
User Image

User Image
User Image

"Seems as though this place has a interesting effect on her then..interesting..", B.O.B. spoke as the large droid stood above Dionysus, watching as the acting captain crawled her way to the nearest liqueur bottle. With it's arm raised, B.O.B. began to look at the schematics of the specific upgrades it had received from the good doctor, which he knew him as Cortex, back in New York. Continuing to watch the captain drink, the large droid looked over at Dionysus before speaking up,"Is it too late for a interventio-"
The droid was interrupted as Odelia got herself back up from the floor before walking toward the edge of the ship where the rope hanged off, telling them to come join her on this adventure. Shrugging it's large shoulders, B.O.B. nodded softly before watching her jump off the ship. With this, drones flew out from different parts of the ship as they surveyed everything around it to keep the ship secure as B.O.B. just jumped off of the ship and landed on the sand with it's large metal feet. Looking around, the droid could see the interesting trees and leafs as the droid was confused on what it was seeing,"Seems as though these trees are the only ones of it's kind. Quite rare it seems."

User Image

GuenivereOrion

Marcus Emrys

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Sun Dec 29, 2019 10:35 pm
Dionysus
God of Wine

"you know, i'm going to pretend you didn't even consider saying that" Dionysus said pointing to B.O.B. before he could even finish saying 'intervention then looked to his grand-daughter and walked out with her looking at the wildlife before looking at B.O.B. "yes, many of the worlds Dryads call this island home now .... i suggest you not do anything to make them feel ..." he said looking the droid up and down "eroded" he said before walking to Odelia and continued to look around "word of warning ... the creatures on this island are more afraid of mankind than you are of them ... so just ... try to relax" he said before making a bottle of wine appear and handed it to her "here ... we all know with my blood, you're more sobered when drunk"

Aussie Srives

GuenivereOrion

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200

GuenivereOrion
Vice Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 30, 2019 4:45 pm
User Image

User ImageUser Image

hush, I'm thinking...
I feel this way

Odelia took up the bottle,"I be thank ya stranger tho I know not of our relation", she sighed,"I have been finding it odd that I have lost family I not of", she concluded as she took a swig, feeling herself sway on the sip of the magical wine that could even put the gods into a druken state,"Aye.. that be good", she put the bottle on a loop on her belt and began to trek through the woods with her companions they been in there maybe 20 minutes and already lost the shore line,"Where be this lady? She does like to make me wait", said odelia gruffly sitting down on a tree root that held up a massive tree; Through the whole ordeal she and the two had been conversing but now she found herself at lost for she did not hear the lady in her head though the burning on her neck did not go away, taking up a swig of her drink she was rather content until she heard a loud growl and turned her wide eyes to the side of her there creeping forward was probably the most massive tiger she had ever seen and it did not look happy,"Oh....", her mouth dropped stupidly as the tiger prepared to prance before the other two could grab her up a tree root shot out and entangeld the cat as it yowled in defiance twisting as the tree began to engulf it into a tangle of roots,"Bad kitty..", said a soft voice as a Woman came from the shadows she was dressed in all black and had a soft vieled black cloak with hood to cover her,"Greetings", she said dipping her head towards B.O.B and Dionysus,"Thank you for bringing my daughter to me", she turned her attention to Odelia who at this point was staring at the woman stranding as she took another swig of her drink, Dara smiled her voice soft as she walked slowly over to her child and sat next to her,"Are you feeling unwell..", she could smell the alcohol and her eyes softened as she went to touch the burning grapevine on the back of Odelia's neck as the sensation finally passed and odelia managed to let out a soft sigh of relief resting her head against the strangers arm,"Aye.. but I feel better now..", she replied softly, she gazed up at Dara there eyes meeting,"Who be you?", she asked; Dara lifed the veil hood from her face her white hair shining in the soft mythical light,'your mother child", she said caressing her cheek affectionately,"I have waited... 27 years for this moment..", she said; There was then an akward silence as Odelia stared at her for the next 2 minutes and then burst out laughing,"My mother? She be a wife to a fisherman", she howled in laughter rolling off the log onto the ground and then coughing as she proceeded to try to gather herself together while dara looked concerned,"I wonder if showing her my memories will help..", she said somewhat uncertain.

Marcus Emrys

Aussie Srives

MikuHinata1

Options:
Attach Signature

PostPosted: Mon Dec 30, 2019 7:43 pm
User Image

User Image
User Image

B.O.B. listened to the Hawaiian Shirt wearing man, blinking the glowing green lights that were eyes before walking with the others through the island. Standing close behind the two, the large droid looked over to the right to see something very interesting as a woman revealed to be her birth mother speak to it's acting captain. Looking over at Dionysus, the droid didn't want the woman to feel uncomfortable so it tried to look..not stiff. Looking around, the large droid look over to the left to see a large enough tree to lean on which, using what Vin would call the flirting lean, B.O.B. leaned it's large body against one of the trees, using one arm to rest on the tree with it's other arm to rest on it's large hip,"I am B.O.B., short for Battery Operated Boyfriend."

User Image

Marcus Emrys

GuenivereOrion

Quote:

Quote:

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 31, 2019 9:07 pm
Dionysus
God of Wine

"i blame the rum" Dionysus said to his daughter sitting on a throne made of grape vines nearby as a leopard came out of the trees and sat at his feet purring like a kitten "my uncle tampering with MY invention ... idled her mind and blocked her energy. luckily that bottle is refillable and should clear it up but by all means, my daughter, if you believe showing memories might help then i do agree though do remember to not engrave them ... my father did that to a king once and the fool went mad thinking he was Zeus" he said before letting out a merry chuckle "i- i must admit it was amusing hearing him announce a proclamation that the stabled sheep be free, HAHAHA!"

Aussie Srives

GuenivereOrion

PostPosted: Mon Jan 06, 2020 5:56 pm
User Image
Dara
Currently Wearing:

User Image

Dara smiled over at bob and nodded to him,"A pleasure to see and greet you", looked over at her father a face of uncertainty as she meditated on the situation while Odelia already gulping down another swig of that magic wine was wiping her tears and leaning against the tree trunk; Dara finally nodded slowly,"Your right papa.. I believe she should find this out on her own.. I could not afflict such an awful fate on my beautiful baby", she knelt to kiss Odelia ontop of the head who seemed rather delusional at this point from the laughing and the drinking,"It is time I leave here but before I go i would like to make one final farewell", she smiled sadly offering Odelia her hand as the woman took stumbling forward Odelia looked over at Dara,"Where be we going?", she asked the woman who moved slowly through the woods in a silent haze,"To see your grandmother", she told her, as Odelia looked back at her group,"This woman be most crazy.. to think I have relation to her and most of that my mother", she sighed,"Ever since I met that lad adryn my world has not been but strangeness from a large talking mouse to dueling some magic man and getting that spear...", she said remembering she stowed it away on the ship in a special place beneath the brig.She turned to the two,"My grandmother.. I never heard of no such. I hardly believe one to be alive", she chuckled harshly and then coughed before taking another big swig and following after dara;

Marcus Emrys

Aussie Srives

GuenivereOrion
Vice Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 06, 2020 7:12 pm
User Image
User Image
.::Current Attire w/ Lucifer & Weapon::.
User Image
User Image

.::Theme::. ❖Current Mood

What is the right path?.....

As the others spent some time with Odelia's mother, a dark portal appeared on the ship within Vincent's Captain's Quarters, showing that Jezebel had appeared in her long flowing dress. Lucifer walked from behind her as he only groaned at where they were back at,"I swear..why are we back on this ship? We can go into hiding somewhere that's..you know, somewhere that doesn't have a large target on it.."
'Anywhere will put a target on our backs, Luci..", Jezebel replied as she laid down on the bed, her somewhat messy hair relaxing on the velour sheets. Lucifer only groaned before crawling onto the bed on the opposite side where Vincent usually sleeps. With this, Jezebel grabbed one of the pillows as she relaxed her head against the soft memory foam when she noticed a photo of something quite interesting. A small Russian Blue Munchkin kitten staring at her face as the small kitten licked the tip of her nose softly before resting her body against Jezebel's stomach. The daemon assassin only giggled softly before opening her eyes to see a picture on the nightstand. a picture of Vincent and a large ferret creature in human clothing having a cigarette together. She didn't know who this ferret was but what she did know was that the two were wearing Diamond Dog Soldier clothing with the insignia patch on their shoulders. Her eyes just couldn't stop staring at Vincent's young face, his scars were not even on his face yet, not even a beard on him. It was almost strange to see this but she couldn't stop looking at him. She began to close her eyes once again as she felt something in her chest. Her heart rate was rising as she began to grow concerned,'...I..I hope he's okay..'
'I do too..", Lucifer spoke telekinetically in his annoyed tone,'...It's annoying hearing you conflicted..just tell him how you feel."
Jezebel just turned her body up toward the ceiling, her eyes half open in annoyance as she grabbed a spare pillow and softly smacked Lucifer on the head before placing it behind her head,'..don't make me get you a dog pin..'
Meanwhile, B.O.B. was watched as Odelia walked away with her so called mother. Turning it's head toward Dionysus who had a throne chair covered in nature which made the droid slightly annoyed, turning it's head are to use it's sentry mode to make sure nothing bad was about to happen,"So we are going to have more company? Can you truly trust your daughter?"

Is it okay to let your heart lead you?.....

User Image

GuenivereOrion

Marcus Emrys

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Islands of the Waterway

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers