[Meta] Taken Right Off

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hopscotch Shop
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Oct 23, 2019 8:34 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

This thread is a meta roleplay. In order to access this thread you have to have found it through Something in the Air. You may only visit this thread if your rabbit has gained specific access to this thread. Please ensure you are checking this post for the most recent update to thread conditions and what is going on. For each 100 words you rp in [Meta] threads you will receive a meta store ticket. You may not also make a seasonal roll.

The storm seemed to be moving further and further away, but the rain was pounding down. Heading straight away from the tree were tiny foot prints. The grass behind the tree wasn't nearly as tall as the surrounding area. Had a kit gone this way? The prints seemed to head towards Sunset Acres.

Current Events: ^

If you are exploring this thread please roll 1d20. If you roll a 16+ please post in the Event Hub Discord channel.

Kyrieko rolled 1 20-sided dice: 10 Total: 10 (1-20)
PostPosted: Fri Nov 01, 2019 8:50 pm
User Image

What was that?! She saw the prints and quickly tugged poor Thunder (who she still hadn't learned the name of) right along with her. Because the buck was now her partner in this. Really, she just didn't have the heart to leave him along, soaking in the rain and frantically trying to make sense of everything.

"L-Look!" She told the buck, tugging gently at his paw to point at the tracks. "Tracks! Should we follow them?" Her maternal instinct said absolutely, but they were leading away from the tree. Perhaps the kits had been spooked by the sudden crash of the tree and just run off?

[WC: 106]
(TWC kept in Eclipse's Posts)

Sullivan
Guess we got to explore here! 8'D

Kyrieko
Crew

Hilarious Werewolf

Sullivan rolled 1 20-sided dice: 13 Total: 13 (1-20)

Sullivan
Crew

Adorable Trash

PostPosted: Sat Nov 02, 2019 11:06 am
Thunder felt himself pulled in a direction behind the tree suddenly and could feel the doe's excitement at a discovery. The tugs at his fur and paw pointing had him looking at the ground too and yes, he agreed that did look like tiny prints!

"Oh good find uh..." He laughed suddenly, embarrassed that in the chaos he had no idea what his detective friend's name was. "Sorry, it's not funny... I just uh never got your name!" He apologized. "We should definitely follow those! I'm Thunder by the way." The rain was really coming down and he started looking around the new prints, worried they might get washed away before they could follow them.

[WC: 115]

Kyrieko
Woot I'm glad you dragged him with, they are detective buddies now haha

Kyrieko rolled 1 20-sided dice: 17 Total: 17 (1-20)
PostPosted: Sat Nov 16, 2019 1:27 pm
User Image

Rain Drop paused, glancing back at her companion for the moment. O-Oh! Oh goodness, he was right! They had been so distracted by all of this - not to mention soaked and terrified at points. She'd just been dragging this poor buck along with her and never even bothered to introduce herself.

Heavens forgive them, they were probably able to get an exception to the polite mannerisms of a normal day.

"You're right! So much has happened so fast... I'm Rain Drop." She added, nodding in agreement to following the prints. If they could find more. Gracious, was there really a young kit out here? They poor dear was probably scared to death! "I would say it's nice to meet you... but I wish we'd met under less... terrible circumstances." The doe offered her new friend a smile.

"I hope we find the missing kit fast." She added, shaking out some of her water logged fur.

[WC: 155]
(TWC: 2126)

Sullivan
omg i am so sorry i've been moving/sick/ and final projects ; n ;

Kyrieko
Crew

Hilarious Werewolf

Hopscotch Shop
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Nov 16, 2019 4:37 pm

Rain Drop caught sight of a little tail, vanishing deeper into the night.

kyrieko

This update for is for Kyrieko.

Rain Drop, or any rabbit Rain Drop shares this information with can try to pursue the kit! Roll 1d20. Rolls of 10+ catch the fleeing kit! If you catch the kit, please post into the
Event Hub Discord channel.

Kyrieko rolled 1 20-sided dice: 2 Total: 2 (1-20)
PostPosted: Sun Nov 17, 2019 9:58 am
User Image

A loud gasp escaped Rain Drop as her paw grabbed at Thunder's and tugged (mostly gently) in excitement and hope and please don't let that have been a trick of the night. There had been.... something, a bit of tail fluff? A paw? It had looked like a kit!

"D-Did you see that, Thunder?!" The doe asked. She was almost afraid that the night had finally gotten to her.

"I... I think it was the kit!" Without much thought after that, Rain Drop's maternal instinct kicked in and she took off as swiftly as her paws would take her.

Oh, please let it be the kit!

(WC: 106)
[TWC: 2232]

Kyrieko
Crew

Hilarious Werewolf

Sullivan rolled -sided dice: Total: 0 (-0)

Sullivan
Crew

Adorable Trash

PostPosted: Sun Nov 17, 2019 11:24 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Thunder enjoyed the shared irony of their names with this stormy night, but only for the briefest moment. She had gasped and tugged his fur once more in that way she did when she had found something.

"I uhh.. no?" He admitted he hadn't seen anything, he had gotten distracted. He rubbed the rain from his muzzle with a paw. If she had seen something then that was good enough for him though. "I hope it was! Lead the way!" It was needless to say so for she had already darted after whatever she had seen. He quickly followed, alert for signs of anything in the night.

[wc: 107 ]
[TWC + main thread: 1,886]
Kyrieko
It's ok! <3

PostPosted: Mon Nov 18, 2019 1:50 pm

Thunder got an eye full of a fleeing kit! That's the last baby! Can Thunder or Rain Drop convince the kit to stop, or manage to catch them?

sullivan

kyrieko

This update for is for Kyrieko & Sullivan.

Rain Drop, Thunder or any rabbit they share this information with can try to pursue the kit! Roll 1d20. Rolls of 10+ catch the fleeing kit! If you catch the kit, please post into the Event Hub Discord channel.

Hopscotch Shop
Vice Captain

Kyrieko rolled 1 20-sided dice: 13 Total: 13 (1-20)

Kyrieko
Crew

Hilarious Werewolf

PostPosted: Mon Nov 18, 2019 3:48 pm
User Image

Rain Drop led the way, but her attention was drawn once more to what looked like... yes! "Thunder, look!" She exclaimed, so ready to be warm and dry and out of all this weather once more.

She didn't waste any time, quickly pursing the fleeting form of a kit. It had to be one of the lost kits! No mother rabbit would let her kit out in this weather on purpose. Well, unless they were being a troublesome kit... but that wasn't the case here!

"Wait! Little one, don't run. We're here to help you!" She called, trying to keep her voice gentle but loud enough to be heard.

(WC: 109)
[TWC: 2341]

PostPosted: Tue Nov 19, 2019 5:51 pm

The kit pauses, and looked back at the two rabbits pursuing him. "Have you seen my Mama? Can ... you ... take me there?" He seemed expectant.

sullivan

kyrieko

This update for is for Kyrieko & Sullivan.

You may immediately return to Mama rabbit or you may choose to continue in this thread.

Hopscotch Shop
Vice Captain

[RP] The Dales

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces