mindsend
Captain

Ghost Trash

17,975 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Bold Squire 75
  • Dragon Master 50
PostPosted: Wed Oct 02, 2019 10:27 am
Final turn in date for orders: 10AM est March 1st 2020.

Posting for staffers of Soq (or those with credits/being bought for by those with credits) to mark they're customing in and what they'd like for it?

Girl one: X |Marking version (Going to Lolly)

Middle Boy: X UPDATED (Going to Yours truly)

Girl 2: X (Scales) (Going to Techabyte)

Also Mock twins I ordered of Girls 1 and 2 will contested off to those not already with a kid in this breeding, and Mocktwin of the central child (the "boy") I ordered will be going to Techabyte.

I'll be RPing it as Avalyn got pregnant and, unusually for a non-elder, carried 5-6 kids of the kids to Basket term. However while she's recovering the baskets were multiplied by Spirits because... Hell no is she caring over 20 kids, she's not a clown car 6 is hard enough XD.

What I am Willing to do

hueshifts/color replacements: Just changing colors as is or even solidifying gradients
Minor edits (such as simple accessories, facial fluff, wing tattering, eye expressions etc)
Some replace a marking with something else.

Putting in templated breed options (Such as replacing a set of wings with templated Kalona wings)

Swapping some of the sibling's Edits IF they can work on them (Such as wings and tails, switching around the girls manestyles or accessories)

Making quadwing (adding a templated or family set of wings), Duel wing (removing a set from the triwing /adding a set to the solowing) Solowinged, and Wingless children.

Rules
You CAN buy for other people not just yourself.
You CAN buy multiples for yourself.
I CAN offer the PSD's for you to do your own colors/edits and make it a collab to allow you to do higher level edits/bigger changes.

The only rule you have to follow is they stay in the Flock

Ancestry

Mom and Dad: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. x User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Dads Brother: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Avalyn's parents, Vanmoriel x Ananel: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. x User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Vaniania, Vanmoriels sister and example of some interesting color genetics in the family: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Quote:
Vanmoriel's Parents, Vanya x Taarab: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. x User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Note: back when Lolly owned Vanya, she stated she had a Pastel Pink sibling

Taarab's Parents, Zahraa' x Cabriole Amachi: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. x User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Cabriole's Parents, Melody Forte x Mecho Amachi: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. x User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Mecho's Parents, Almase x Sabras Amachi: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. x User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Sabras's Father, Fallo Amachi: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Quote:
Ananel's Parents, Sangria x Hesediel:User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. x User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Sangria's Parents, Jessamine x Relic: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. x User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Hesediels Parents, Narcissa x Lucifer: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. x User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 02, 2019 10:28 am
Finished

Hi it's me.

For Inari Miko - She would like girl 2. nothing pastelish/orange/yellow, but otherwise CC.

Nyx Queen of Darkness: The boy please, pink (like the girl), Purple (like the other girl), ad teal like the boy. I' love if he could be made into a tri-wing (maybe with kirin scales, tattered kalona wings) Tell me if that's too much AND THANK YOU SO MUCH FIRST FLOCK BOY!

For me:

Girl 2: sent .PSDs
Boy: sent .PSDs  

LOLTERGEIST

A Knife

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Wed Oct 02, 2019 10:29 am
Finished
Hi!

I would be honored to twin girl 2 ;u; and I'd also be customing a twin to the male.

I send you the PSDs smile

PostPosted: Wed Oct 02, 2019 10:30 am
Hi it also me!

Getting one custom-in fo' sho (girl 2), maybe 2 if I die over the possibilities of another bab. A+ fam.

FINISHED
Girl 2 (I've decided to make her Vansívála, the Vanya/Taraab mockbaby, instead of going for that particular mock baby; she's now a descendant further down the line! o/)
Teal colours: stay the same!
Body/Wings: preserve pale colour!
Scales: preserve teal colour, cc on whether the white scales remain white or go to match what's on the white parts of her wings, or goes a fade from white to that? idk I do like the white!
Mane/Tail: preserve colours (idk about the white again? It looks great as white imo)
Eyes: Vanya's
White splotches on feathers: dark-er green to chartreuse-y green as with Vanya's long feathers.
Accessory: rose gold metal, Almase's body colour for the beads and gem (and strings? Unless rose gold looks better)

Second twin: pending still, I haven't decided 100%  

ArashiX

Divine Galaxy

13,850 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Divine Donator 100

Manda

Skilled Explorer

8,700 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 02, 2019 11:02 am
Doing their own
Middle boy for meee~ CC colors etc

Might want to add a beard like dad's to him but I'll let you know when I buy it XD heart

Also twinning a girl for Whoan

PostPosted: Wed Oct 02, 2019 12:25 pm
Finished!
I'd like 2, one of each of the girls.

Girl 1: think it'd be cool to have some of that blue/red combo like Ma, so maybe taking the teal into blue and changing the brighter purple into a more true red, transition color can be some sort of purple (whatever works/looks good) keep the blonde hair I think.

Girl 2: maybe pulling in some of those verdant greens from dad & the family line alongside the blue that is already there. CC on how to implement the green.

Rueka

Noob

Strifeling

Indomitable Seraph

PostPosted: Wed Oct 02, 2019 2:16 pm
waiting on conformation of finished kids/more solid color conformation

I'd also like to twin in! <3 I don't know if there's a personal twin-in deadline, but if I'm unable to make new cashins by that point, I have previously-purchased twin-ins/unused customs I can use.

I'd love to twin Girl 2 and possibly Girl 1! <3

Girl 2 colors:
I'd love a lighter/brighter blue and some greens added in <3 Maybe black, brown, peach/pink, or blond hair; pale pink gems; gold strings. If you're willing, some blue or black spiderweb markings added under her scales

Girl 1, I haven't had a chance to think about yet. Maybe something peachy? <333

I love them, they're so beautiful!  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 02, 2019 2:23 pm
Finished

I would love to custom in for two
The Middle Boy and Girl 2

I love their colors so I am unsure on what color shifts I would like as of yet.

Edit in colors ( Just changing colors )

Boy - turn his body that is mainly white/blueish to black like Ananel's Parent Hesedie and have his mane an almost white icy blue color.
Keep his web markings white. ( not changing the marking colors )

Girl 2 - like the boy turn her mainly white body to black. ( not changing marking colors )

Jewelry on both maybe wintery colors or leave as is. If this is ok.

Kara Asumie

Nine-tailed Neko

techabyte

Inquisitive Gawker

10,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 02, 2019 2:42 pm
Lalita is only freaking out a little on how many kids he's going to have. xD
I am excited you all want to join in the Flock fam! : D

PostPosted: Wed Oct 02, 2019 4:11 pm
Finished
I literally can't resist and would love a mock of all 3 of them, please!

Quote:
Girl 1: I will color her!

Quote:
Boy: I will color him!

Quote:
Girl 2: Would love a throwback to Almase (if you're okay with that!) and have her base color be that lovely purple-blueish black instead of white. I'd also love Almase's hair color! Maybe change the white streaks to black to match her body color? Not sure. CC the rest of her colors, but not the current turquoise. For her accessories, can they be silver instead please? CC bead colors. I'd also love to add a cleaver (nothing huge; just something like Ananel's) and some simple custom kalona horns. Could you also give her the (template) hippogryph thumbs? Front legs only.

Thank you both for opening up the fam, and Mind for doing them all! heart So excited to get more flock babs!

*grabby hands* I want to cert all these babs~ emotion_drool

Edit: Cashed in! ]https://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?page=23&t=25139905#386244246

Calixita

Wild Creature

63,800 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Team Poison Master 250
  • Knife Club Lifetime Membership 0

Malis Vitterfolk

Familiar Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Oct 02, 2019 4:37 pm
finished
I would love to please custom in! I have always loved those family lines. Could I please have Girl one but with girl two's tail, no horn but with scales on her legs and forehead like her siblings. Also, if possible, I'd love the beard/cheek fluff like dad and maybe chest fluff too. (I can pay the extra credits for it) I have quota currently so cannot buy this month but if that will be an issue I have my freebie from the past event that I haven't decided on. My cash-in has been approved. I'm currently playing with the .psd

Colour inspiration - Mostly white body but markings ect. inspired by: [x]
I played around with the .psd with mix and matching the templates: [x]

PostPosted: Wed Oct 02, 2019 5:58 pm
finished!
I'd love one of each O: <3 Always wanted into the flock :3

Paying for x 3 - Hue Shift Twins

Girl 1:
User Image

Boy:
User Image

Girl 2:
User Image

Pandora Talie

Shy Kitten

16,175 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Novice Mage 100

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Wed Oct 02, 2019 7:36 pm
Finished
For HoneyTeaTree a hue shift twin to girl 2, CC on the colors. I'll be buying it for her <3

PostPosted: Thu Oct 03, 2019 2:46 am
Finished

Hello I am buying 2x twins (hue shift only) - will be posted today for cashin:

Twin 1
Middle Boy - colours shifted to the same blues as girl 2, but with the addition of black from the narcissa x lucifer line! So black with blues from girl 2. (Can incorporate however looks best, maybe keep white base, and use the black/blue for the markings?? or go crazy with a black base and white and blue markings oooooooooo, idk have fun!!)

Twin 2
Girl 2 - kept very similar, but hue of blue shifted to be brighter / lighter. Still keeping her mostly the same though!

Tyyyy for the opportunity mind!

Phail Ninja

Man-Hungry Sex Symbol

Moxxiie

Moxxiie

Questionable Explorer

PostPosted: Thu Oct 03, 2019 10:12 am
I want to custom in for all 3, and possibly co-own 2 of them (if that's allowed)
I will figure out color changes a little later.

Mindsend

Since you are offering, I'd like to color my own if you don't mind. (Mostly because I don't know what colors I want to change and want to do a mock up of a few options to see) I'll let you know when I get the purchase put in. I have quota to roll this month, and should be able to purchase after that.  
Mindsend's organization thing

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff