[PRP] An Intresting Chat (Lith x Middy)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MiddyGlow

Sparkly Fairy

PostPosted: Mon Aug 26, 2019 7:53 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Bronach stalked through the night he felt comfortable in the darkness, he had always thought trying to hurt during the day was a big waste of his time. He scented the group of gazelles and stalked them moving along slowly. He crouched in the monkey grass looking for the weakest member of the group he spotted that member and quietly he moved towards them and clamped his jaws around their neck. He dragged the small gazelle away from the rest and headed for a tree jumping up into its branches to enjoy his kill. He pretty much always kept to himself, not being a creature leopard.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 26, 2019 8:39 am
MiddyGlow

User Image Ngao was ready to find his purpose. He wanted to do more than just fly around and watch the mortals below: he wanted to be a protector. A guardian to the life that flourished in these lands. His father always told him that, in time, he would understand his place, but he was done waiting.

He needed to forge out, and find it, instead of just waiting and hoping it showed up on its own.

Unfortunately, flying around all day, he did not exactly find the damsels in distress, or the unwitting victims in need of a hero that he thought he would. Instead everything was very quiet. Very. Quiet.

Landing, he huffed and tucked his tired wings up against his snowy, white body. He was just in time to spot a leopard hopping up into a tree with a fresh kill, and he flicked his tail in wonder. Leopards were so interesting, the way they liked to eat up off the ground. But why? Did it make it taste better?

Maybe he would ask. Not realizing that maybe a massive lion with wings walking up to a stranger might put them ill at ease, the massive lion walked up to the leopard.

"Good evening!"  

Lithiasaur

Snuggly Knight

MiddyGlow

Sparkly Fairy

PostPosted: Mon Aug 26, 2019 8:46 am
Lithiasaur

Bronach had never in his life had a huge lion fly at him in the middle of the night when he was about to eat his dinner. He opened his mouth and dropped his kill. He was annoyed but he couldn't really go off at this thing since he had no idea what it could do. Bronach was not a believer in gods, nor did he spend time thinking about them. He looked at the thing that had caused him to drop his food and was as bright white as he was pitch black. He huffed out and jumped down to get his kill before it was stolen by a hyena. "Evening." He said in a chilling tone. Then he pulled his kill back into the tree. "What do you want?" He asked cautious, of this creature.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 26, 2019 10:51 am
MiddyGlow

Ngao tilted his head in wonder at the leopard, though he immediately felt guilty when the rather handsome creature dropped his food out of the tree. That was definitely the god's fault, he realized, as he watched the other grumbled his way down to get his kill back. Ngao made no move to help, not wanting it to seem like he was going to try and steal it.

"Er, well. I was just wondering why you eat up in that tree? I've been flying around a lot recently and I see your kind doing that a lot, and it must be important. But it must be very difficult, dragging some of the kills out here, like the bigger ones, up a tree! Does it taste better that way?"

He could fly, but he had never done so while eating. Maybe it would be fun? Though, as he imagined it, it seemed like it would just be difficult.  

Lithiasaur

Snuggly Knight

MiddyGlow

Sparkly Fairy

PostPosted: Mon Aug 26, 2019 11:15 am
Lithiasaur

Bronach cocked his eyebrow this creature was really strange, but again he didn't want to be too rude in case this thing could kill him with a thought. He did his best not to roll his eyes at the taste better comment. "No, it does not taste better. I am a leopard. Larger than a cheetah but smaller than a lion. Leopards hunt alone. Hyenas and lions hunt in groups, so the best way to keep from starving to death is to hide a kill in a tree rather than trying to compete with the other creatures." For Bronach it was a huge speech he never spoke this much. He cleared his throat his words rough because this was not an everyday thing for him. He found it rather odd the flying lion didn't know all this already. Then again at this creature's size he most likely did not need a pride to help him hunt down prey.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 26, 2019 5:25 pm
MiddyGlow

"I didn't really ask how lions and hyenas hunt," Ngao said thoughtfully, tilting his big, fluffy head in wonder. This leopard was very tense, and he wondered if it was because of Ngao himself. He was pretty big, and could probably win a fight if he needed to. That was the goal, after all, and part of being a guardian. But his only experience was in training, and he had no will to harm others without cause.

That was how he was raised.

"Oh, I see. So you keep your food to yourself by hiding in trees. That's a good tactic! Even I'm not very good at climbing, and I've got wings. Though, they do tend to get in the way if there are too many trees, anyway. Ah. My name is Ngao, God of Warding. I should have introduced myself before questioning you."

He smiled apologetically, with a slight chuckle.  

Lithiasaur

Snuggly Knight

MiddyGlow

Sparkly Fairy

PostPosted: Mon Aug 26, 2019 5:33 pm
Lithiasaur

Bronach frowned "So do you not consider yourself a lion? I have never met a lion who flies so I suppose it is to be expected that this is not a normal encounter unless I ate some bad meat and this is a dream of some sort." He frowned and shook his head. He titled his head curious why this creature did not know the hunting habits of the creature it looked like. Bronach nodded "Yes leopards climb and keep our food in trees." He titled his head it was odd this was the most he had ever talked to someone before and it was mostly because he feared the creature could most likely kill him if they had the whim to do so. After all, a winged lion just wasn't fair against a leopard. Thinking of the introduction he most certainly did not intend to be a jerk in this case since he had no idea what powers the gods had. "I am Bronach." He shrugged his shoulders "I am not very social sometimes I do not give my name at all in a meeting." He said honestly.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 28, 2019 12:18 pm
MiddyGlow

"No this is no dream. Forgive me, I didn't realize until I was already talking to you that I was probably a strange sight. Sometimes I forget that I can appear more like a normal lion. Ah. As a God, I can take on the form of other beings, but I generally prefer to be as I am. But I believe I am a lion, yes."

He looked a little confused, thinking about it for once. He had never been asked if he was a lion or not before: he never really thought about it. He must have been. He looked like one. He was just a lion and also a god. A lion god.

That seemed to make sense.

"Well, you seem nice enough to me, Bronach! It's a pleasure meeting you, though I'm sure I'm interrupting your dinner and I've already made you drop it once..."  

Lithiasaur

Snuggly Knight

MiddyGlow

Sparkly Fairy

PostPosted: Fri Aug 30, 2019 12:24 pm
Lithiasaur

Bronach frowned and shook his head "Yes I would not recommend meeting others in such a way if you do not want attention. " He tilted his head. "It does not sound like you are sure if you are a lion or not. As a god I suppose you can be whatever you wish to be, I am rather partial to being a leopard but that is just me since that was what I was born to be and have never desired to be anything else." Bronach shook his head "I am not nice, I am, just not fool enough to be rude to you since a flying lion clearly has more power than a mortal leopard." He said bluntly honest if he thought he had the upper claw he would have take it and told the creature to leave him alone.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 10, 2019 12:39 pm
MiddyGlow

The good chuckled, ruffling the feathers of his wings and shrugging his big shoulders. He did not mind attention, per se, he just did not like upsetting others, or causing them trouble. He was on a mission to help those in need, after all, so if he was creating the problem it really was not all that effective a goal. He was sure he could manage just fine as long as he behaved himself.

And now he knew more about leopards, which would help.

"Well, nice or smart, it's still pleasant talking with you. But I imagine you're right: I am strong, even if I focus mostly on defense. That's sort of my domain. Anyway, I've kept you from your food long enough. I should take my leave, I can see you're reaching your patience limits. I appreciate you placating me for so long, though!"

He bowed his head graciously, spreading his wings out and dipping his front end.  

Lithiasaur

Snuggly Knight

MiddyGlow

Sparkly Fairy

PostPosted: Tue Sep 10, 2019 12:56 pm
(Fin)  
[IC] Rogue Lands

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items