Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply [IC] Dov'Strunmah Lands
[PRP] Gathering some Herbs (Od'Ahrol x Bex Faad)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

I Lady Kiya I
Crew

Obsessive Fairy

PostPosted: Sun Jul 14, 2019 4:17 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Using dragon names in title due to Bevroren's name is so long

Bevroren Heuvel had wondered a bit away from his usual spot. Eyeing every plant he could to see if anything was of use. Sniffing new ones, and picking the ones that he knew were beneficial. He had a sort of plant bag that he had managed to wrap together with much effort. It was a sad looking heap of vines, but it was holding things well enough.

His focus was completely on the plants in front of him. He'd start walking and stop only a few steps away. "Hmm." He said with each new plant he was sniffing. Taking bits to test on himself to see what they did, if anything. It was good to try everything. One never knew when you'd find a new healing plant. "This might be good." he spoke to himself as he eyed the make-shift plant holder vine bag-thing. He had gathered a good amount of plants for the moment. Musing on if he should continue.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 14, 2019 5:33 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

There had been quite a few new members joining since Faudi himself had joined. He was pleased with the development, especially after the tragedy that befell the pride soon after they had made their way down the mountain. He was one of the few of the council that had joined as an outsider, and that gave him an advantage of knowing what it was like to start as an outsider.

Faudi felt as if he had quite an important job, a lot of it involved connecting with the pride members to ensure their voices were heard. That was what he was doing out and about today - mingling with the rest of the pride.

He had chatted with a few that he always had, but they were close to him. He needed to find someone new, so he ventured out a bit further.

Seaki
Crew

Divine Star

I Lady Kiya I
Crew

Obsessive Fairy

PostPosted: Sun Jul 14, 2019 5:43 pm
The smell of another entered Bevroren's nose. This brought his attention away from the herbs he was counting, and pondering what to do next. Bevroren hadn't much interactions with others in the pride apart from only a small handful of others. His eyes soon spotted the lion that he had smelled.

"Hello!" He said cheery. His paws were still inside the mess of the vines holding what he had gathered. "How is it going?" He asked. He didn't know exactly who that male was, but he had seen him around from time to time. "Out for a stroll?" he asked. He was friendly to everyone, which might be a good or bad thing. To him, it was always a good thing.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 14, 2019 6:00 pm
Faudi was quite pleased when he heard a voice call to him not long into his venture. It was someone he hadn't interacted with before either! What a nice surprise.

"Hello!" Faudi said in return, approaching the other male. He was curious about the vines and herbs laying before the other but he didn't question it completely, opting to answer the question he was asked instead. "I'm out and about for socializing, mostly," He told the other. He was pleased the other was kind. Some of the members he had encountered could get a little tetchy with how friendly he was.

"Are you collecting herbs today then?" He asked, if not a little bit cautiously. He seemed as friendly as himself, so he didn't think the other would be up in arms about the question but one could never be too sure.

Seaki
Crew

Divine Star

I Lady Kiya I
Crew

Obsessive Fairy

PostPosted: Sun Jul 14, 2019 6:15 pm
He gave a nod as he glanced back at where his paws were. Slightly embarrassed. "Yes, I needed some more. I have grown short, and wanted to make sure I had enough if someone actually needed my help" He chuckled. Not that he wanted any lion to come visit him for healing. That would be a bad thing, but he had to be prepared.

"Some I don't know what they do yet, but that'll be for me to test out" he made a note and he eyed a particular herb. He had gotten himself sick from time to time on things he tested on himself, but it had been a good thing. He had learned some things are best for covering wounds, some are good for belly aches, and so forth.

His attention went back to the male in front of him. He almost forgot he wasn't alone! "I don't think we've met before" he said with a nod in his own agreement. "I'm Bevroren Heuvel Od'Ahrol" He said in one bit of breath. "You can call me, Roren or Od" He decided.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 14, 2019 6:33 pm
"It's always good to be prepared," Faudi agreed. He'd had his fair share of cuts and scrapes in the past, being a pacifist, he didn't fight and only ran from his battles. He wasn't always the fastest, though. "Would you like any help? I can stick around for a while," He offered.

Faudi hummed, eyeing the herbs. "Be careful," He somewhat pleaded. There'd been a crop of not so edible plants that cropped up a while back. "Taste testing everything can be dangerous..."

"Its nice to meet you, Roren. I'm Vunjififaudi, or Bex Faad. Most everyone calls me Faudi, though."

Seaki
Crew

Divine Star

I Lady Kiya I
Crew

Obsessive Fairy

PostPosted: Sun Jul 14, 2019 6:41 pm
He mused for a moment. He could use some help carrying some of this back for him. He started parting some known good herbs from mystery ones. He could let the male carry the ones that were known to be okay, that way he wasn't risking anyone from getting sick. He had picked more than his make shift vine-pouch could carry. "Well, since you've offered Faudi"

"Now these herbs here are ones that I know are good and will not cause any issues if you accidentally swallow them." He went on. "If you want to help, you can help me carry these back to my Aus Ni den." He eyed them before nodding at the other with a smile. "I do not think I can carry these all with this...contraption."

"I only taste a tiny bit. Only enough to get me a little sick if it's not safe. " He assured the other on his habit of testing things. He hadn't gotten too sick. Then again, it was easy to tell what plants were actually poisonous with a sniff of them.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 14, 2019 6:50 pm
Faudi watched as Roren separated the herbs. He even recognized some himself - some were completely edible as well, especially to herd creatures that wandered through the area. "Happy to help," he said instead of voicing any thoughts in his head.

Carrying the herbs would impede his speech, so he debating saying anything more to the other.

"I'm glad you haven't harmed yourself so far, but be careful all the same, or take someone with you just in case," Better safe than sorry. At least he would be able to find help if something were to happen to the other on their walk back to Roren's Aus Ni den.

"Lead the way," He said, collecting the herbs Roren had separated for him in his maw.

Seaki
Crew

Divine Star

I Lady Kiya I
Crew

Obsessive Fairy

PostPosted: Sun Jul 14, 2019 6:59 pm
He gave a nod and a smile. He appreciated the concern and would take some word of wisdom from the other. With that, he pawed each herb from the pile of unknown herbs and placed them into his vine thing, trying to secure them as best as he could. "Alright!" He said as he stood up to all four paws. Looking around. He forgot where he was for a moment.

Flicking his tail, it only took him a few moments to realize where he was. He gave a nod to the other. "It's this way." He said as he started moving back the way he had come. It wasn't as far away as he originally thought, but it was still quite a walk. Good thing he didn't go a way with large rocks, he hated walking over large rocks. Though small rocks could be just as bad.

Luckily, the path he had walked was mostly soft grass, and smooth dirt. His den was only 20 lion-lengths away from where they had been. "It's right over there" He continued to lead the way.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 14, 2019 7:04 pm
Faudi followed the other closely, not wanting to get distracted and lost when he was meant to be following. He was glad that the den didn't seem overly far away - he hadn't walked far himself when he met Roren, after all.

He hummed softly as they walked together, though it sounded a bit muffled with the herbs lodged in his mouth. Still, it was a nice day and not a difficult walk, so all in all, a productive and useful day he found.

He was glad to help where he could.

Seaki
Crew

Divine Star

I Lady Kiya I
Crew

Obsessive Fairy

PostPosted: Sun Jul 14, 2019 7:20 pm
He picked up his pace a little bit. Trotted, really, not too fast but he had to start getting to drying the herbs before the sun was to go down. As they reached the entrance of his den, he quickly glanced to the other and flicked his tail towards a rock out front of it. "You can place those there." He said kindly.

He pawed into the deep den to put away the other herbs, they could be dried later, he decided. He didn't want to get them mixed up. He placed them in a corner and came back out. "I really appreciated your help" His tail flicked as he looked around to make sure his place wasn't a mess.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 14, 2019 7:29 pm
Faudi put the herbs where indicated once they arrived at the den. He was pleased to have use of his mouth again. "It was no trouble at all," he said, sincerely.

"It was nice meeting you," He told the other. "Unfortunately I must be on my way. If you have any concerns, you can always come find me." He told the other, as he turned a bit to head off in the other direction.

"See you later, Roren."

Seaki
Crew

Divine Star

I Lady Kiya I
Crew

Obsessive Fairy

PostPosted: Sun Jul 14, 2019 7:34 pm
"I'll give you a roar, if there's anything that needs to be brought up" He said with a nod. The male had been more than helpful. He really aught to learn how much herbs he CAN gather, not try to gather everything. He looked to where the plants where, and decided to spread them out abit before nodding his good byes to the male.

"The pleasure was mine. " He started "Safe travels."

[Finished]  
[IC] Dov'Strunmah Lands

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces