[PRP] Stuck (Wind of the Wild x Claw)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

RuIerr

Devoted Cultist

PostPosted: Thu May 30, 2019 1:21 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Wind of the Wild, typically a very independent and steadfast wolf, found herself a bit frightened. She ended up in the swamplands at the river run, and it was starting to get dark. Not that it wasn't already dark, considering the gloom of the lands, but it was starting to get much, much darker than she was comfortable with. It was an eerie place to lay your head to sleep, if you found any place to sleep at all. Either way, it did not feel like the sort of place you went at alone, at night. Maybe during the day, if you were as sure-hearted as she was, but she started to realize as the sun fell, that she wasn't quite sure which way "out" of the swamplands was. And she'd heard rumors that there was a pack in these lands - the last thing she needed today was to exercise her claws on a couple of useless swamp lurkers.

Therefore, she kept her bright eyes peeled - for either a friend, or enemies, whichever one came first. Wind of the Wild pawed carefully through the muddy waters of the bog, trying not to make too much noise so as to alert anyone around. She really wasn't in the mood for a fight. But alas, she was always up for one with the right motivation, and staying alive was motivation enough.

A bird chirped in the distance, and she heard several frogs croaking in the waters around her. Lazily, she scanned her surrounding, hoping to spot something that might help her out of her current position of being stuck in this damned marsh.

PostPosted: Thu May 30, 2019 7:52 pm
User Image

The looming darkness didn't phase Claw. Not much did, actually. He definitely had some pride in regards to how well he kept his cool in unfamiliar situations. Rumors had carried him to this place; it was apparently where his sister had been seen last, and he had some choice words for her.

God, this place was disgusting. The smell alone was repulsive, but the texture of the ground was so much worse. The list of words meant for his sister started to grow. Of course she'd pick a place like this to settle in.

Movement caught his eye- something large was near. He flicked his ears, trying to figure out exactly what it was. A wolf. This would be interesting. Maybe he'd luck out and his search would be over.

He quietly made his way closer. They were female, that was certain, but not his sister. His disappointment was quickly washed away, however, when he finally got a good look at her.

"What's a pretty thing like you doing in a place like this?"

Ruler of Everything

Bittersweet Candies

RuIerr

Devoted Cultist

PostPosted: Fri May 31, 2019 12:25 pm
The female wolf, lost in her own thoughts, vaguely concerned about what the night might hold but too confident to care too much, did not, consequently, hear the other wolf approaching. It was only when she heard the final slopping around of the water and mud that she turned, a low voice making its way to her ears.

She was too taken aback to soak in the compliment, instead Wind of the Wild took the time to appraise the larger male before her. He had eyes like fire, and dyes that made his dark coat look like the starry night sky. Wind had the opinion that dyes were for wolves with naturally boring coats, but this wolf was contradicting that thought, with dramatic white marking at his shoulders and on his legs.

Smiling, Wind drew her gaze back to his eyes, holding his sight for a moment without breaking. "I decided it was a beautiful night to play damsel in distress, wandering in this rather breathtaking land," she stated, her voice lilting and dripping with sarcasm. "Are you here to protect little old me?" Her brow lifted, a smirk planting itself upon her face as she awaited a response.

Bittersweet Candies

PostPosted: Sun Jun 02, 2019 5:07 pm
Ooo. This one was spunky. That was a welcome change from most of the females he had come across so far. They bored him quickly, but maybe this one had some promise. "Ah, it's a lucky night for both of us then,"he replied, his voice playful. "Tonight, I've decided to play the role of a heroic knight."

He took a couple steps closer, truly observing her interesting coat. She wasn't like any other wolf- or any creature, really,- he had ever seen before. Magnificent. She was a natural beauty, no dyes needed. Granted, anything would seem beautiful to him now, as long as it didn't come from this god-forsaken place.

He didn't dare get nearer; he wasn't about to chase her off by being too forward. Granted, there was always the chance of it happening regardless, but he didn't think she was really worried about his presence. If she was, she was good at hiding it.

Ruler of Everything

Bittersweet Candies

RuIerr

Devoted Cultist

PostPosted: Mon Jun 03, 2019 12:37 pm
Wind quickly replied, "Oh, a knight? I don't believe I've met one of those before. Lucky me indeed," finishing with another broad smile. She noticed him take a few, slightly hesitant steps toward her, still leaving quite a bit of space between them in this horrifically disgusting swamp. She decided to close the gap even more, taking small steps closer to him. "Wind of the Wild," she said, by way of introduction. "What do they call you? Something about stars, obviously," Wind remarked with a flippant and playful roll of her eyes. Names could often say a lot about a wolf, so she was a bit averse to those who had obvious names. Those with more deep-seated meanings to their names, she found, were so much more interesting as wolves. That being said, she certainly did have a lot of unsubstantiated, strong opinions - but that was just who she was as a wolf. Cocking her head, she awaited a response.

Bittersweet Candies

PostPosted: Mon Jun 17, 2019 4:54 pm
"Ah, clever, but not quite, miss Wind of the Wild." He didn't drop the playful tone as he matched her small steps with his own. She seemed truly confident. He liked that. Too many wolves were plain cowards.

"My mother was... a simple lady,"he continued, the tone of his voice shifting to something a tad more serious, but not by much. "As such, my name isn't quiet as poetic as yours. I'm Claw, at your service as a trusty knight." He feigned a small bow, keeping the joke going.

Ruler of Everything

Bittersweet Candies

RuIerr

Devoted Cultist

PostPosted: Mon Jun 24, 2019 4:24 pm
Wind noticed the male take a few more steps towards her, and soon enough they were standing quite close - close enough for her to flick him with her tail. A nice flirtation tactic, she found - simple, but it breaks the touch barrier. That's always the first step.

When he bowed, she couldn't take it anymore, and burst out laughing. "You're funny and cute. I like that," she said, speaking brazenly - not as a compliment, but as if stating a simple fact. She loved the way that her fear of being in the swamplands, alone as the sun started to set, had completely subsided. Claw's presence, and his easy humor and bold flirtation, had made the light terror simply melt away. His presence was comforting. Wind of the Wild could only hope that he'd continue that trend.

"Now, I know you said you were here to take care of me, and as much as I appreciate that, I really don't need a protector. What are you really up to out here?" She pointed her nose around, gesturing to the entirety of the lands that surrounded them. Personally, she was seeking a safe place to sleep for the night - being a rogue, that seemed ever the responsibility that she held. Perhaps he could help with that goal?

Bittersweet Candies

[Location] The River Run

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff