Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sweet Symmetry

Tipsy Kitten

PostPosted: Mon May 27, 2019 8:08 am
Quote:
O’dyn [WW] - 41 - he/him/his - Weyrlingmaster Second of Bronze Ansheth

His wing still hurt. It felt almost like a heavy rock was lodged in the muscle tissue. The bronze knew he wasn’t supposed to fly- O’dyn had counselled him against it, in the hopes it would speed up his recovery. But still, he longed for the skies above, his blood itching every time his wingmates rose to fight Thread. Surely, it couldn’t hurt to glide a little, or to-

Go sun yourself. You’ll feel better if you can relax. Go on. O’dyn’s urging was gentle but strong, his mental presence wrapping around his dragon. The man was busy with paperwork, but his strength was there, his devotion and love a reliable source when Ansheth was not himself.

And so the took himself up to one of the Weyr’s more easily accessible ledges of the heights, his thunderous, heavy steps almost sad and forlorn on such a bright, sunny day. Well… not long now. He’d soon rejoin the fighting wings, and get right back to it-

oh, my dearest Lady Rivaeth. His usually bassy voice was soft and glowing with warm affection, his hearts surging with paternal love for his daughter. I did not realise you would be here, forgive me. Would you care for some company? He did not get enough time to spend with his children nowadays; his day had already vastly improved!

sariraii

PostPosted: Sat Jun 01, 2019 12:23 pm
Rivaeth looked to the sky, watching the clouds drift by, one by one. They looked so soft, like pillows of cotton, but she knew better. It was odd, wasn't it, that they were so unlike what they appeared? She would have to learn more about them. Maybe she could later convince T'kyr to find some information about clouds and read it to her.

She gave a soft, amused rumbled at the idea. T'kyr wouldn't be too interested in that, and Rivaeth didn't mind enough to ask her. Well, she was content, for now, to just sit here, watching the clouds. Some dragons liked to sleep under the warm sun, but Rivaeth preferred to watch, learn, and think.

Remaining awake rewarded her; the heavy footsteps of an approaching dragon made her turn, hoping for some pleasant company. To her delight, it was her father, Ansheth. She gave a soft croon of greeting, a delicate, gentle sound, as she shifted over, to make sure there was enough room for her dearest father to join her.

I would quite enjoy your company, Ansheth. She gave a glance to his wing injury, and concern tinged her voice as she added, I hope the day finds you well.

Sweet Symmetry
the right way to quote? wild.

sariraii

[IC RP] Western Weyr

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas