Reply [IC] Tangambili Lands
[PRP] Greetings [Rangi'ukungu x Shaila]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

- Mynsed -

PostPosted: Tue Apr 02, 2019 11:18 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

He had made his way across the land and had somehow managed to arrive back at Tangambili. Frowning, he stared at the familiar landmarks, wondering if Baik’s ridiculous skill of losing directions was rubbing off on him… He had, after all, ran into him a few weeks ago.

He wondered how his children were doing. He felt bad, leaving them like that. And Sinowo. Sure, him and the snow dog weren’t in love… but they were friends, at the very least. Friends who had found comfort with each other during their travels. A friend he had been worried sick about due to her illness and the need to find a pack to take care of her. He had gotten word that he had children a few weeks after leaving the land; he hadn’t been ready to settle down. He still wasn’t sure if he ever would be.

Well… since he was in the area, may as well go say hi… and perhaps actually meet his pups. Would they still be pups? So much time had passed by… Refusing to let the guilt ebb on even longer, made his way through the territory, looking for someone to ask directions.

His eyes fell on a grey and black dog. Upon approaching, he also discovered she had some amazing markings on her face, giving off a dark and mysterious impression. A smile found its way up and he came to a stop a bit away; he wasn’t a pack member and therefor, perhaps it was best not to provoke or intimidate. ”Hey there,” he greeted jovially. ”I’m Rangi.” Sure, he should mention that he was looking for his children and Sinowo but really, it was more polite to introduce oneself. And he kind of wanted to find out a bit more about this lady.

I Lady Kiya I

PostPosted: Tue Apr 16, 2019 12:37 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Things had come and gone. Shaila had forgotten how life was before coming to the lands she now lived in. Things were more peaceful, and she had time to relax. Her family had long gone, grown and left her. Like everyone else in her life. Most would probably be depressed with such life lessons, but she chose to learn from them. She had come a long way since she was a pup.

Her thoughts and her stopped in one place looking up at the sky above her. Trees, and bright sky above always made her smile. Her attention was brought away from that when she heard a rustle of someone approaching her. Her ice blue eyes fell upon the male. She gave a sad sort of smile when he addressed her. She didn't mean to look sad, sometimes it just happened. He almost looked familiar, but she decided perhaps she had seen him in a dream.

She could see things she didn't understand. Things that were not for her to discover, things that had once come and long gone, and things that eventually happen in her own life. They scared her. They were so vivid, and she didn't understand them at all. "H-hello" She said in quiet voice. Not as scared as her young self use to be, but still there was risk. Even inside a pack.

"I'm Sh-Shaila." His fur reminded her of sun after a rainy day. Rainbow high in the air. Perhaps that was a sign it it's own way?

I Lady Kiya I
Crew

Obsessive Fairy

[IC] Tangambili Lands

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas