Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply [IC] Motoujamii Lands
[Duel] Proving His Worth (Kuzia x Banhishikha)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Bittersweet Candies

PostPosted: Tue Mar 19, 2019 11:58 am
User Image The rogue male had heard whispering about a pride that valued strength and might over most everything, and he had to find them. The rumors piqued his interest greatly, going so far as to say that newcomers were welcome if they could win a battle against an already established member. Of course, the rumors could also be just that... rumors... and he could be putting himself in immense danger.

He had weighed his options, though, and decided it was better to see this group of like-minded lions for himself. He had nothing else, of course, so what did he have to lose?

The desert was beginning to take its toll, and his thirst was growing immensely. Surely he had to be coming close?

I Lady Kiya I

PostPosted: Tue Mar 19, 2019 1:45 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Banhishikha had finally returned from her ventures of craziness. That changed everything. She still didn't believe what she had seen. For now, however, she was going to act normal and carry on with her life as if things weren't so crazy. She had gotten some experience out of the whole ordeal and that was what mattered.

She pawned through the sand as she trotted. Letting her toes feel all the sand below it. It felt nice on her feet. The warmth radiating from it from the sun peering down. Soon, she realized she wasn't alone on her little adventure around the land she loved.

Instantly, her face went from calm to stern as she moved towards the outsider. "Halt!" She said. This wasn't generally her normal activities, but it was her duty to stop those trust passing if she saw them. Of course.

I Lady Kiya I
Crew

Obsessive Fairy

Bittersweet Candies

PostPosted: Tue Mar 19, 2019 2:51 pm
Kuzia paused before slowly turning to face the source of the voice, his body tense. Bingo. This lioness was sure to know something. He kept his face neutral as he addressed her. "I am in search of the pride that resides in these parts. I am willing to prove my worth in order to join the ranks."

His eyes glanced around quickly. He didn't see any other lions around, causing him to relax slightly. He wasn't sure how things truly worked around here, but he wasn't confident he'd be able to fight multiple lions in his state. One lioness, though, he could maybe handle... hopefully.

I Lady Kiya I

PostPosted: Tue Mar 19, 2019 2:57 pm
Bittersweet Candies

Banhishikha looked the male up and down. His colors showed fire, but did his heart? "You dare to challenge me?" She spoke with harsh words. She will see what he had in him. If he could beat her, or show equal strength, then that would be proof enough. She eyed him closely and looked around. "If you can prove that you are strong enough,"She started "you will be welcome."

This was her first challenge, and she had seen others do this sort of thing before. So she kinda knew the word play to strangers. Maybe not 100%, but she was winging it as she went. She wasn't to be rude to the male, but stern and to the point. If she had to, she'd chase him off. Or at least make him leave to find a new lion to challenge if he could not beat her.

"I accept." She said finally eyeing him. How hard could it be? He was not of fire until he showed he was. Until then, she let her ego get to her. She could beat him. Show him what true strength was.

(We can roll when ever you're ready!)

I Lady Kiya I
Crew

Obsessive Fairy

Bittersweet Candies generated a random number between 1 and 3 ... 1!

Bittersweet Candies

PostPosted: Tue Mar 19, 2019 2:59 pm
Wordlessly, he lunged for her, hoping to land a hit first thing. Unfortunately, he had underestimated the distance, and he missed entirely. A foolish mistake. I must do better.

I Lady Kiya I

I Lady Kiya I generated a random number between 1 and 3 ... 1!
PostPosted: Tue Mar 19, 2019 4:00 pm
Bittersweet Candies

Banhishikha moved easily enough out of the lion's way. She didn't expect him to just start like that, but she wasn't easily startled. With that, she took her chances with trying to smack the male as he flew past her. Though, she had missed him, but might have caused a little rattle in him? She wasn't sure.

She was on full guard now. She was now expecting all attacks that he might toss at her. Her blood was flowing now, her heart beating with excitement. This was going to be quite fun, she decided.

"That the best you got?" She taunted him.

I Lady Kiya I
Crew

Obsessive Fairy

Bittersweet Candies generated a random number between 1 and 3 ... 2!

Bittersweet Candies

PostPosted: Tue Mar 19, 2019 4:26 pm
He let out a breathy laugh, clearly enjoying himself. He seemed to be forgetting his fatigue from the journey here, the adrenaline from the duel starting to kick in.

He moved to swipe at her, his voice confident, if not a little cocky. "Oh no, I'm just getting started." The hit landed, though not as hard as he had hoped. This lioness was a strong, worthy opponent. Though she had missed her initial hit as well, he could tell. All the better. He wanted nothing to just be handed to him.

I Lady Kiya I

I Lady Kiya I generated a random number between 1 and 3 ... 2!
PostPosted: Tue Mar 19, 2019 9:41 pm
He seemed to have tapped her, or what felt like a tap anyways. She could play this game too. She would play it easy for the moment, and then see how much he could really show her. Give it a few hits and then take him out as needed. She raised a brow at him.

"Show me what you really have." She said with pride. She swung at him, glancing him with a hit as hard as he hit her. It was like a dance. He was leading, and she was following. Though her patience might run out more than anything. She was highly amused that he was having fun. What would he think when he failed and she won?

Of course, she was assuming she was going to beat him. After all, she was born of fire!

Bittersweet Candies

I Lady Kiya I
Crew

Obsessive Fairy

Bittersweet Candies generated a random number between 1 and 3 ... 2!

Bittersweet Candies

PostPosted: Wed Mar 20, 2019 8:03 am
His sparring partner had managed to land a hit, but with about as much success as his swipe had. "What, is that all you have?" His confidence wasn't shaken. Surely even if they were evenly matched, that would show he was worthy of being accepted into the pride?

That being said, he wanted to win. He wasn't alright with being tied. Maybe that'd work technically, but he'd always hold it with him that he wasn't victorious.

He came in for another attack, again not hitting nearly as hard as he intended. He cursed under his breath.

"I Lady Kiya I"

I Lady Kiya I generated a random number between 1 and 3 ... 3!
PostPosted: Tue Mar 26, 2019 3:08 pm
Bittersweet Candies

She gave a roar to her voice. "Show me the fire within you!" She said. If he expected to do anything within this pride, he would have to prove it! She was not amused with his half assed attempts. Was he just toying with her, or was he actually trying. This was all frustrating her now.

Finally, she decided to step up their game a little. She swung at him, this time with a full force power behind it. Not enough to do any real damage than perhaps a bruise, as it was not their way to maim and hurt. She just wanted him to get angry. To show that this was a real fight.

"Put your heart into it." She spat at him.

I Lady Kiya I
Crew

Obsessive Fairy

Bittersweet Candies generated a random number between 1 and 3 ... 3!

Bittersweet Candies

PostPosted: Tue Mar 26, 2019 4:58 pm
Her words, and blow, struck a cord in him. She was right. This was no petty little game; he needed to prove his true worth, not just try to succeed in besting her. He released a snarl, lunging at her as hard as he could muster.

His hit landed much more satisfactorily than the others. She would not be seriously injured, but hopefully this strike showed her he meant business. The fun of the fight was gone and was replaced with pure adrenaline. He could not let her get the upper hand now.

I Lady Kiya I

PostPosted: Tue Apr 16, 2019 12:39 pm
Now this was what she was talking about! Her wind was knocked out of her with his attack, but that only caused a minor pause in their fight. She had swung her paw around towards his face, with one hard blow to the face. No claws, but still enough to stun a lion, maybe even leave a bruise under that fur that was so red. Perhaps he had what it took!

"Yes! Show me the fire within!" She said as she jumped away from him. This would be the final attack, the one that would determine if he had what it took to be firekin. He had much to learn, but he was stronger than she had expected. That was where she could give him some respect.

Bittersweet Candies

I Lady Kiya I
Crew

Obsessive Fairy

Bittersweet Candies generated a random number between 1 and 3 ... 1!

Bittersweet Candies

PostPosted: Tue Apr 16, 2019 5:39 pm
Rollin rollin rollin

I Lady Kiya I

PostPosted: Sun Jul 07, 2019 2:19 pm
Bittersweet Candies
My last roll then we can finish this for you!

I Lady Kiya I
Crew

Obsessive Fairy

[IC] Motoujamii Lands

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas