[PRP] Selki Surprise (Leone and Selich)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SSBrosB

Springtime Noob

PostPosted: Sat Mar 09, 2019 4:25 pm
User Image Leone sighed as he swam towards the area of Mermaid Rock, trying to find the right dwelling. It had been a couple of weeks after the Las Venus... party and Leone was only now feeling brave enough to venture out again. And since he had managed to find someone that he "like-liked" at the party, he had wanted to get his friends opinion on it. After all, Selich always seemed to be the braver and more mature of his friends, perhaps the other Selkie would know what to do in such a situation.

As he finally found the right one and swam towards it, and just as he was about to announce that he was there he heard... noises. He wasn't sure what the noises were, but he had certainly never heard them here before. It sounded like Selich wasn't the only one there!

He shook his head and then said in a somewhat loud voice, "Selich it's me, Leone! I've come to visit!" He said, before swimming in a bit and staying near the entrance, just in case it was a bad time to visit. And he certainly didn't want to be bothering his friend if it was a bad time!

Elros Namasi

PostPosted: Sat Mar 09, 2019 7:38 pm
User Image At roughly the same time Leone called out, a tiny patchwork selkie pup shot from one of the numerous hidden niches in the seaside cavern where Selich made his home, gamboled across a strip of sand and then leaped into the water with a sound somewhere between a bark and a laugh. A second later, she bobbed to the surface near where Leone was treading water and turned big, curious black eyes on him.

User Image"Ah'll skelp yer wee hide!" Selich growled as he followed after in his land-shape with a second pup tucked in one arm and the other waving in a half-hearted attempt to seem threatening. Clearly a bit harassed, it took him a moment extra to realize he had a visitor. "Sorry Leone, Ah didnae see yeh there. Bit busy, ye ken?" he said with a gesture that took in both pups who, upon closer inspection, were very clearly his.

"Whit can Ah do fer yeh?"

SSBrosB
'Scuse the delay~ I got involved picking text colors and fighting with PB >>

Elros Namasi

Dedicated Noob

SSBrosB

Springtime Noob

PostPosted: Sun Mar 10, 2019 11:45 am
User ImageLeone was just about to get up out of the water and take off his skin when something darted in front of him. He could only barely make up a tiny pup before it jumped in the water, and then came back to the surface and stared at him. Leone was shocked for a moment, wondering what the heck was going on, before turning to Selich who had just come out and addressed him. "Selich! Is-is" Leone couldn't finish, pointing a finger at the pup. "Is that a baby?!" He said, his voice going a higher pitch and squeaking.

Selich, with children?! Leone wanted to ask how it had happened, but was still so surprised that he was unable to form a sentence yet. He could only look between Selich, the pup that was in selich's arms, and the baby in the water a few times, wondering what exactly had happened since he had last seen his friend!

Elros Namasi

PostPosted: Fri Mar 29, 2019 11:06 pm
Selich sputtered a bit with laughter at the question and took a seat on the sand, setting the pup in his arms down so she could scoot into the water and join her sister. "Weel, terror she might be, but she's certainly no sea monster. The wee lass makin' eyes at yeh is Sgàile and this is Fenella," he added, gesturing and giving his head a bit of a shake.

"Ah couldnae tell yeh whose they are aside mine. Ah woke up the next morn after Venus Day to a bloody spectacular hangover an' wot I thought was a ringin' in mah ears turned out ta be these two beauties squallin' fit to burst," Selich explained, looking at his children with tender eyes.

SSBrosB
Taggy~

Elros Namasi

Dedicated Noob

SSBrosB

Springtime Noob

PostPosted: Sat Mar 30, 2019 12:46 pm
User Image Leone was now very grateful that he had fled when all of the chaos had begun, and that he didn't wake up to some pups next to him. He didn't think his heart could take the surprise! He gave a quiet nod and a wave to the pup in the water. "H-hello Sgàile." He said, slightly afraid the pup might do something... unexpected. After all, she had been so fast in the sand and jumping into the water!

"Well uh... congratulations then?" Leone said, unsure if it was something to celebrate. Though he assumed it was, because Selich looked pretty happy with them. Leone wouldn't mind having some children at some point, but he wanted it to be planned versus a crazy party... "They turned out to be very cute." Leone said, wondering at the stitching on one of them. Hopefully the poor thing hadn't hurt herself! "I hope it hasn't been too hard for you to deal with though!" Leone said, giving the other a look of concern. "Do you need any help?"

Elros Namasi

PostPosted: Mon Jan 06, 2020 5:06 pm
"Thank ye. Et's... ben a bit of an adjustment, tah be sure," Selich admitted and turned his face to look at his friend, keeping a watch on the pups out of the corner of his eye. "Ah'm doin' well enough on mah own with 'em. Never would ha' thought mahself the fatherly sort, but here we are and ah'm well pleased with et."

Grinning, he turned back to Sgàile and Fenella, watching them wibble wobble out of the water and settle into bread loaf shapes above the tide line to nap. "Ah only went tah the Venus Day party, anyway, hopin' tah see the girl ah met the last go 'round. Which ah did, but she vanished two years running." He paused there to chuckle and shake his head at the impressive ill luck he had when it came to Hanna.

"Ah've only ever seen her there. Mebeh ah'll go again next year, when the wee ones are a bit bigger. Third time's the charm, eh?"

SSBrosB
I did a thing! =D
Wasn't sure if you wanted to add anything, so I left it where Leone can respond if you want or we can end there.

Elros Namasi

Dedicated Noob

SSBrosB

Springtime Noob

PostPosted: Sun Feb 16, 2020 7:51 pm
Selich shivered at the thought of the Venus Day party last year. For just a few moments he had become... female... "Uh yeah, party, last year." He mumbled to himself, trying to remove the thoughts from his head. "Err yeah! If she went there twice and you two seemed to get along well, I'm sure that you'll meet again this yearanditwillbefineandIgottogo!" Selich said as more memories of last year's party came to mind and he realized he probably needed to go back to his own cave and stay in a fetal position for a while.

He waved to Selich and before he went back in the water said, "I'll see you as soon as I can! Maybe we can meet up again?" He asked, not expecting a quick answer, and dove into the water, swimming as fast as he could to his own, hidden cave, and trying to find a way to calm down again.

Elros Namasi
You can respond again or I think we can call it an end! Last years Venus-Day party was quite traumatic for poor Leone lol.

We can do another rp between them though for after this year's party!

PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2020 1:05 pm
Lost in thought about Venus Days in general and about the woman he could never quite connect with there, Selich didn't notice his friend's distress until Leone's speech suddenly accelerated and all the words smooshed together. Surprised by the change in tone, he started to open his mouth and ask what had Leone in such a tizzy, but the other male selkie was already waving goodbye and disappearing into the water. Blinking, he lifted his hand in farewell then moved to do some sunbathing with his daughters. "Ah weel an' that was strange, wasn't it mah wee ocean blooms? S'pose 'e 'ad a bad time at the party, then?"

SSBrosB
Well, I guess we can call this one finished, then. ^^ That still leaves the family introductions for Selich and Hanna

Elros Namasi

Dedicated Noob

:[ The Fifth Age ]:

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces