Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply [IC] Myrsky Syntynyt Lands
[Challenge] A New Life (Tapiwa x Valka)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
XxXPandamoniumXxX rolled 5 4-sided dice: 2, 2, 1, 1, 1 Total: 7 (5-20)

XxXPandamoniumXxX

Fandom Supporter

PostPosted: Sat Mar 02, 2019 10:19 am
User Image

A new life was something that Tapiwa didn't think was possible for her ever since she joined her previous pride and she had spent a long time spying on others as well as prides to see what they were up to. However, a part of her found more of a home watching a particular pride from a safe distance and she was intrigued by the practices she witnessed. She never went past their border of course because then it could have ended up being the death of her, but she did watch the battles that took place outside of the pride's grounds. She was a fighter. Always had been and always will be. That was why this pride intrigued her so much and she felt such a calling to it. Her previous pride was amazing and wonderful, but this really felt like home.

She stepped forward not showing any signs of nervousness as she stopped by the border feeling her heart thump in her chest. She wasn't afraid to battle. That was the exciting part for her. The part she was afraid of was losing. Losing and having to walk away empty until the next time she decided to come back to duel. She wasn't going to stop if that was the case.

"I am here for the challenge." She spoke loudly and clear enough for whomever would be able to hear her. She felt confident and ready for this.

AstoriaFallen rolled 5 4-sided dice: 4, 3, 4, 4, 3 Total: 18 (5-20)
PostPosted: Sat Mar 02, 2019 10:37 am
A challengong voice echoed through the air and a wicked smile spread across ready crooked lips. Vibrant eyes glistened as the wing marked female approached to see a lean and strong looking challenger standing upon their lands, sheer determination radiating off of her.

'Maybe this will be a neck to neck spar...' She wasn't going to get her hopes up, but time would tell.

"It's a good day to die. Perpare yourself. " she advanced, holding little back as she charged the offender, 'let's test those reflexes '

Extending a clawed paw as she lunged she waited to see how much fur might fly.  

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Sat Mar 02, 2019 10:49 am
Dbl pist  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 02, 2019 12:45 pm
Seeing the first lunge just in time, Tapiwa dodged the attack, but the second one she missed completely and ended up getting a nice gash in her shoulder. She cringed only slightly from the pain and lunged back at the female missing completely thanks to the injury she suffered from at the moment.

She lacked brute strength and it was something she was starting to realize she was going to have to brush up on if she did have to come back. She usually relied on stealth and being quiet. That didn't matter when it came to fighting like this. She let out a low growl before lunging at the female with her claws extended ready to dig them into the females flesh.

XxXPandamoniumXxX

Fandom Supporter

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Sun Mar 03, 2019 9:11 am
The other was able to sidestep, only slightly and while the female was able to get a bit of a hit upon her Valka had the advantage and too ahold of that easily enough. Using the momentum of the females lunge, she allowed herself to fall backwards and pushed her hindlegs into the other. As long as it worked out right it should push the other over her. There was a small chance it would miscalculate and the other would just fall on her or to the side but she was fairly certain of her calculations.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 04, 2019 5:55 pm
Falling to the side was something that Tapiwa did and she did it painfully. Her wounded shoulder slide along the ground causing her to howl out in a pain way before rising to her feet slowly and knowing this was it. She was defeated. She felt prepared coming into this, but in the end she wasn't prepared for the actual fight. It was a lot different being in a fight and it was definitely an experience she would take with her. "Enough.." She said in a low voice as she licked her wound of the blood before turning to the female. "I was less prepared then I had originally thought..but..you fought wonderfully." She had nothing but praise for the other female and there was no reason to not praise her.

"Thank you for the battle..I will be back after I heal up." She nodded as she took a few steps back from the female. She didn't want to fight anymore especially with how wounded she was at the moment.

XxXPandamoniumXxX

Fandom Supporter

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Mon Mar 04, 2019 6:07 pm
As the other yielded she couldn't help but smile. This duel had ended much quicker than she had initially imagined and she quite admired the other for her more than gracious comment.

"As did you... is this the first time you've fought?" Curious to know if this was the first time the other had done such an act, she had seemed eager and full of wanting but in the end Valka had come out victorious.

"I will allow you to take leave and tend to yourself, though be warned, some may very well mark you for a thrall should you lose to them. I however am no such creature."

If she was actually in the rogue lands perhaps, but this lioness came and declared herself.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 04, 2019 6:26 pm
The compliment was a nice thing to hear from a seasoned warrior or at least it was better then being left in the dark when it came to her skills. In a way this was her first fight with another lion. She fought with one before, but it was nothing like this. It was more of a stealth attack and she didn't use too much brute force. This was completely different.

"It was my first..one on one where the other lion knows I'm here..I..came from a pride where I was their spy..but I felt like I never belonged..and after seeing how other pride's worked...I thought it was best I left..So I did to find a new home.." She would spy on prides for hours and hours. It was part of her job to know what others were doing and making sure no on encroached on their land. "This place seems like the best fit for me..I just need to..train myself harder for next time."

She wasn't going to give up until she was a member. "Thank you for letting me know that bit of information. I will watch myself and make sure I come back prepared." She said with a firm nod.

"If I pass...can I come find you? I don't have many friends in this land...but I wouldn't mind someone to train me...You are not obligated to say yes..I understand if you don't since you do not know me." She was trying to be more friendly. More open with others even if it was extremely hard for her.

XxXPandamoniumXxX

Fandom Supporter

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Mon Mar 04, 2019 9:40 pm
Listening as the other spoke she gave a small nod of her head, she had potential, all she'd have to do is continue to hone her skills or just keep coming back to learn that way. There was also a possibility the other could win by chance and then she could just practice dueling other pride-mates. If she wanted to work her way up to Shield Maiden and perhaps Valkyrie.

There were still other routes to go once within their lands.

Albeit, somewhat limited for females now, which made her curl her lip slightly but oh well.

"As long as you keep at it with this same tenacity you'll do well." Giving her some re-asurment.

"Of course you may. Though It would probably help if you knew who to ask for." Valka hadn't recalled hearing the other introduce herself at all so she figured she'd lead off. "When you happen to best one of our own, ask for Valka. What is your name so I know who to be expecting?" It would truly be her first 'friend' within the pride so she didn't want to seem over excited about the prospect of a friend.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 06, 2019 11:00 am
Nodding from the other female's words, she felt like she could very well do this as long as she kept at it. She was going to have to really fight hard and well if she wanted to be a part of this pride. Her previous pride was nothing like this. They didn't battle to join and while she was okay with that at first, there was always something she felt was missing.

"Yes it would." She said to the female before hearing her say her name. Valka was a name there was no way she was forgetting. The name suited the other female. "Valka.." She rolled the name off her tongue so that she would know how to pronounce it when the time did arise. "My name is Tapiwa..but you can call me Tapi..I look forward to meeting with you again.." She said with a firm nod as she turned away from her.

If things worked out Valka would be her first friend and first person within the pride that she had spoken with. This was a big deal to her because friends weren't something that came easily in her life or at all.

She gave a final look back at the female feeling her wound hurt more each time she extended her leg. She was going to come back and win. Whether it took five times or ten times, she was not going to stay defeated like this.

XxXPandamoniumXxX

Fandom Supporter

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Wed Mar 06, 2019 5:38 pm
"Good luck Tapi, I'm sure fate will have us cross paths once again." At least she hoped. Watching as the other took her leave the female headed back into the center of the pride.  
[IC] Myrsky Syntynyt Lands

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games