[PRP] Walking along (Morath x Gudina)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MiddyGlow

Sparkly Fairy

PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2019 4:46 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Gudina needed to get in on a viking trip, he didn't like hanging around the pride too much he wanted adventure and to explore the land. To earn his rank as a Captain someday. He did enjoy spending time with a couple of females in the pride, one being a brave fighter and the other being a very cute priestess, he wondered what she was up to as he walked through the village watching thralls hard at work. Passing by farms with farmers working, most likely both freeborns and thralls a like. Since freeborns were not normally able to leave the pride, they had to do something while in the pride. He had gotten lucky the Outland wars had come giving him a chance to quickly earn his rank of Reaver.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2019 5:04 pm
User Image
Morath had just had a meeting with a lion who needed some guidance in his life and had asked for a talisman to be made to honor a lost friend. He had asked for it a week ago and Morath had taken her time creating such an item of importance for the male. He had come to collect his item and was extremely thankful and had left about an hour before Gudina came.

She had a special item for her new friend. He had mentioned wanting to become a Captain someday and Morath thought what better way to help him was with one of her talismans. She had carved it from a rather misshapen lump of extremely hard rock. After some time and care; she managed to shape it into a lions skull. It shown black in the light and was almost translucent.

She had it tucked away in a piece of tanned leather for when she saw him next.

She was sitting happily outside her den; chatting with her brother.

User Image
Thuto had been working with his fellow thralls for most of the day and decided to visit his sister. He was a rather simply leopon to be honest and he was happy with his position in this life. He had willingly followed his mothers children to this pride; with their pretty useless father. He had spent his years helping raise them and now that they were grown he mostly helped his sister with her priestess duties.

He had stopped and was sitting next to her; larger and more powerful than her but regardless they were siblings. He had just finished telling her a rather funny story he had heard from another thrall. They were just finishing laughing.

Split Personality

Feline Wife

5,500 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

MiddyGlow

Sparkly Fairy

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2019 1:59 pm
Split Personality

Gudina made his way to Morath's den and found her with a thrall since there were no other positions for hybrids, he didn't have anything against hybrids and there were plenty of thralls that served with honor and pride. Being a thrall did not necessarily mean slave. "Greetings." He said to both of them, he was trying to remember if she had said anything about having thralls. He did remember her mentioning or did he remember mentioning she had family in the pride. He was pretty sure if she had he would have told her about his own family and he didn't remember them talking about the pride land and his family. "I didn't remember you telling me you knew any thralls." He said casually. Since he wasn't sure how else to address the situation.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2019 6:39 pm
Morath was starting to not laugh finally when Gudina was approaching. When he greeted her and her brother, she nodd3 her head to him with a smile. She had found herself rather fond of this male. She hadn’t ever really enjoyed time with a male, other than her brother really.

His words made her chuckle.

“Gudina, this is my brother, Thuto. He is also my thrall... if you will.”

She could see how it may look confusing. “We share a mother. My father nad her agreed that he would take some children... it was a bad time in her pride and it was safer this way. My brother came to ensure we were cared for and safe.”

She looked to her spotted brother.

Thuto hadn’t observed the male approaching and had watched to see his reaction. He was a smart fellow and knew his sister and him were possibly courting one another and Thuto was still a little protective of his favorite sibling. He blinked his green eyes at the dark male.

“Hello. It is nice to meet who my sister speaks of in such a fond manner.” He smiled playfully and glanced to see his sisters reaction.

So far he was impressed with what he had heard about Gudina. Now it was time to see how he acted in person.

“She usually doesn’t talk about others in a friendly manner... or with such admiration.”

Morath would have been burning red in the cheeks if her pelt wasn’t so dark. “Thuto!” She said in an embarrassed tone.

Split Personality

Feline Wife

5,500 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

MiddyGlow

Sparkly Fairy

PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2019 5:23 pm
Split Personality

Gudina was rather confused as to why Morath was laughed and wondered if she was laughing at him. He frowned confused as to what to do so he waited. He sighed out when she smiled so perhaps she was not making fun of him, which would have made him grumpy. "Ah that makes sense, so you are claiming him as a thrall to protect him as your family." It was a rule of the pride that thralls could not hold rank and living here as anything other then a thrall was impossible. Also sadly there were thrall owners who were not kind or gentle since the Storm born could sometimes be a harsh place. "Nice to meet you Thuto." He said nodding to her brother. Gudina cocked his eyebrow he had not expected to hear that Morath had spoken of him fondly since they had only known each other for a short time now, but it was a pleasant surprise. He smiled "I did not know you thought of me so highly Morath, I am not worthy of such praise from you." He said in a gentle tone. She was a priestess and he was a Raver and she was very beautiful. If he could hold her affection he would be a blessed male.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2019 5:40 pm
Morath was hopeful that her brothers presence in her life wouldn’t discourage Gudina. She couldn’t help but enjoy himself frown for just a second. She liked to surprise others with her ways.

“Yes. He pretty much raised me and our siblings. I owe him a lot. In return he stays with me. He is free to go where he pleases. He is my thrall but he is my friend. “ she nodded to her strange brother. [ /color]

Thuto felt,perhaps now would be the time to see himself out. “It was nice to meet you Gudina. I think I’ll be on my way now Morath.” He turned to her and gave her a nod. He then also gave Gudina a nod as he passed them.

She waited until Thutomwas out of earshot. She then looked a bit hesitant and then gazed at Gudina softly. “I do think highly of you. Your strong and I can feel you will go many places...” she looked down a bit shyly. “...and I’m afraid I have strong feelings for you Gudina.”

She stood and dug around and found the skull she had carved and wrapped lovingly in leather. She brought it forward and set it at Gudinas feet.

“I made you this...”

Split Personality

Feline Wife

5,500 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

MiddyGlow

Sparkly Fairy

PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2019 5:46 pm
Split Personality

Gudina smiled he had not taken a thrall because he did not want one really, a thrall who was not a thrall was fine with him, he liked freedom, as much as he liked power, which was what he had sought in the storm born, that he did not feel he could find in the pride lands. The pride lands had always been to tame for Gudina's tastes. "That is good to hear." Gudina nodded to Morath's brother as he made his exit. Gudina grinned at her praise she was very kind and spoiled him with her words. He moved towards her and rubbed his cheek against hers. "Your words are too kind Morath, you are very beautiful and a priestess. I am honored that you think so highly of me." He said softly. He looked at the charm she had made him. "This will help me gain the rank of Captain for sure, thank you." He said looking at the honorable charm.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2019 5:57 pm
Morath beamed at the praise she received from him. She didn’t know why this Reaver meant so much to her. She smiled widely and the look on her face made it apparent. “You think so... I mean...” she cleared her throat. “... I know it will. You are destined for greatness and power and... I want to be beside you when you do.”

She lifted lilac eyes to him.

“If... you’ll have me.”

Split Personality

Feline Wife

5,500 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

MiddyGlow

Sparkly Fairy

PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2019 6:06 pm
Split Personality

Gudina smiled at her and then shook his head and bowed his head to her, "I think the question is if you will have me, since it is my honor to have you agree to stay by my side and my honor to have a skilled priestess in my life." He said his tone honest. The storm born might have become a pride that was controlled by males, but Gudina still had an upbringing of respecting the power of a female and he would do so with any possible mate. They would help each other and keep each other company and Gudina would bring her treasures from his viking trips and strive to make himself greater for her.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2019 6:15 pm
Morath was so happy with his reply, she threw her paws around him and pressed her cheek to his. She squeezed her purple eyes tightly and small sounds ofhappiness. “Oh zGudina I would be honored to by your side. Together we will prevail.” She leaned against him.

“Gudina... I can tell we will prevail...”

And with that she closed her eyes and embraced him.

Split Personality

Feline Wife

5,500 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

MiddyGlow

Sparkly Fairy

PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2019 6:19 pm
Split Personality

Gudina smiled and embraced her as well, he wasn't sure if she had agreed to be his wife, but they were a couple and that made him happy indeed. "Yes, we will."

(Fin)  
[IC] Myrsky Syntynyt Lands

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff