Submit

Gl!tch~

Fashionable Genius

4,475 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2019 9:10 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. The gray doe with glowing eyes found herself in a familiar predicament. Long before her belly started to grow, she could already tell. After her first batch, nothing was surprising anymore. She had no regrets meeting either buck, although she was no more attached between one or the other.

No, it was the children who mattered more.

And the main difference between before and now, was that she felt compelled to look. To search. For those beings often whispered about, those with the power to help troubled does in such times.

Perhaps she herself was not troubled, but See Me did have misgivings from the last time that she wanted to rectify. She just...could not do so on her own.

Moonstone Dazzle

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2019 7:55 pm
"You have been seeking me. What can I do for you, my little one?" Roses in Bloom spoke, emerging from the brush. Her eyes twinkled with mirth, a smile on her features.  

So Long Gay Bowser

Blessing Devotee

Gl!tch~

Fashionable Genius

4,475 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2019 7:59 am
Ah. So that's how they appeared, how they looked... See Me kept any and all thoughts to herself.

"I'm going to be a mother soon, for the second time. I was young with my first clutch... And there were two foals. It was a little devastating. I come from a prosperous family, you know." And if she had so few children in a clutch, what did that say about her?

"I want my lineage to be prosperous. I want to be prosperous."

So Long Gay Bowser

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2019 2:44 pm
Rose’s heart went out to the other doe. She nodded gently, a look of understanding on her features. Motherhood had become one of the most important facets of her life— going from a skittish, gangly foal herself to having a family of love and support beyond her wildest dreams.

“I will pray for nothing but prosperity with you and the young. A large family.. I know what it’s like to want that,” Roses agreed, smiling still.

“But this being your second time— I am glad it speaks to how well you have enjoyed the experience.”

So Long Gay Bowser

Blessing Devotee

Roleplaying

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces