Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply [IC] Myrsky Syntynyt Lands
[PRP] Shadows in the forest (Morath and Gudina)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MiddyGlow

Sparkly Fairy

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2019 11:53 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Gudina had returned from the wars with scars on his body, but he didn't mind it proved he had faced the outlanders and lived to tell the tale, but did not point out that he had lost his battle to the older outlander that he had fought in their village it was a shame but it only drove him harder to his goal to become more powerful. His service in the war and gained him the status of raver in the storm born pride and he was proud of his achievement, but it wasn't enough it might not ever be enough until he became a warlord of the pride. He wanted to strive harder and become more powerful, so he would someday become the greatest take of all time. For now, though he was bored, he had face lions and battle and now back home at the pride there was no excitement.

He had heard tales that the forest in the pride was haunted so that was were his paws took him into the dark haunted forest to seek adventure and excitement. He wasn't sure what he would find, but he feared no spirits so he would go and see what there was to find. He moved into the shadows of the trees watching as the light threw long shadows across the cold damp forest floor.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2019 5:11 pm
User Image

Morath had been out on a small pilgrimage to the forest. Her brown and rainbow hide was partially covered in little fur bags of different type and size. It looked. A bit mismatched... though she was as well by nature. In each pouch, she placed certain items inside. Stones. Bones. Leaves and trinkets of the wild all were closely inspected for their value as a talisman.

She items she had specific lions in mind. She knew one female who desired children and when she found a stone, that had been cracked and inside were crystals... she felt strong ties to that rock. She had placed,that one in a small bag, which only fit that item.

She was pleased with herself and had removed all her bags. She had lay down next to her collection and was enjoying s but off a rest. Her eyes were shut and her paws crossed, she was content.

Split Personality

Feline Wife

5,500 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

MiddyGlow

Sparkly Fairy

PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2019 5:15 am
Split Personality

Gudina came upon the female with her eyes closed and paws crossed he watched her curiously, wondering if she was some sort of spirit or ghost in the forest. With all the rainbows on her fur and the darkness and mist of the forest she hardly looked real in the haunted forest. He watched her through the shifting mists waiting to see what the female would do next this day and if she would disappear with the mists. Perhaps the female was a goddess passing through the forest. He laughed softly that was a foolish thought what would a rainbow goddess be doing in the storm born lands? He realized he had laughed and looked up to see if she would react to his accidental interruption.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2019 5:56 pm
She hadn’t noticed him at first. She had been deep in her own mind and centered on the mists around her. She breathed in the scent of the heavy air and sighed deeply. She liked tomregain focus in this way. Later she would visit her thrall, her brother; and ask his help in tidying her workshop. She hadn’t visited him lately.

Her ear twitched at the sound of a laugh. She opened a lilac eye and gazed at the one who had sounded in the night. She lifted her head and didn’t speak at first. She quietly observed him. She knew enough of him, she had always made it a point to know everyone at least by appearance. She didn’t know much about him... she could barely recall his name.

She made it a point to not speak for what seemed like an eternity.

“Do you always sneak up on others so quietly?” She asked, almost mockingly at the fact he made sound before she had. She had a small grin on her maw though and her eyes showed jest.

Split Personality

Feline Wife

5,500 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

MiddyGlow

Sparkly Fairy

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2019 12:30 pm
Split Personality

Gudina chuckled "Well if I can sneak up on another lion then I have the upper paw in the situation do I not?" He teased the female back since she had not jumped up and attacked him when he snuck up on her. It would seem she was not a warrior. Which was fine the Storm born was about strength but there were other ways to be strong beside teeth and claws. He did not know what role she served in the pride, but Valkerie or Sheild Maiden would not be his first guess. "I am Gudina and who might you be??" He asked moving a little closer to the female curious about her out in the haunted woods alone. She was clearly not a fearful cub.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2019 5:47 pm
She couldn’t help but have a toothy grin at his response. Though she was skeptical st the truth of those words. “I highly doubt an enemy would ignore a laugh like the one that felled your lips a moment ago.” She said simply, shifting her paws under her os she could stand. “I guess it is a good thing you aren’t among the enemy,”

She stood, revealing the extent of her under belly. She stretched and then sat very demurelly and gazed at him from behind her teal mask.

“I am Morath. Priestess Morath if you will.” She said. She reached down with dark tipped paws and began to situate her belongings. “You caught me during a moment of meditation... but i am known to easily forgive.”

She gazed back up at him. “And what would you be doing out here-yourself.”

Split Personality

Feline Wife

5,500 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

MiddyGlow

Sparkly Fairy

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2019 6:11 pm
The tit for tat between them amused Gudina greatly, he liked Ealhild and she had been his first friend among the pride and his reason for joining but there was a spark about this female that drew his interest. "I suppose it depends on the battlefield at the Outlander war there was noise everywhere so laughter or no, you fought and that was the end of it." He bowed his head in respect unsure what the rules were with a priestess in the pride. He was still rather new and didn't know everything there was to know about the Storm born he learned more and more day by day. "I am glad for that, I wouldn't want to be on the bad side of a priestess sounds like a bad position to put one's self in." He laughed. He yawned and stretched out. "No wars or battles at the moment so I decided to explore this forest that was said to be haunted. What is a priestess like you doing here, do you not fear this forest?" If she didn't this was a major let down.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2019 6:49 pm
She waved Her paw in irritation. “Please I need no special gesture. I’m a priestess yes but I require no special courtesy. Away from my den I am a mere pride member... it is when I am among my belongings-that is when I demand respect.”

She bent down and began to consolidate bags into one another. She tenderly placed the most important stone into another bag with such delicate and gentleness that for most would be that for a child or a lover.

“I am looking for things to refill my talisman provisions. That is what I am most known for... is my items of endurment. It is a gift but one that requires I leave my dewellinf to replenish my stores and of late-my stores are low. With the He outlander war... I have exceeded my abilities... and I also needed a special item for a friend.”

She paused and realize she had babbled an wwful lot just now.

“And to nap.”

Split Personality

Feline Wife

5,500 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

MiddyGlow

Sparkly Fairy

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2019 8:04 am
Gudina watched her, so she didn't stand on ceremony or there was none in the pride clearly she wanted to be treated like everyone else which was fine with him. He nodded "That sounds fair." He watched her gather her stones so carefully, clearly, they were of great importance. "So what are you looking for perhaps I could help you gather what you need?" He offered. After all, he had served in the war that had her working so hard for the pride. Gudina was a Storm born male now, but he had been raised in the Pride lands so he saw females differently than some other males in Storm born might. Females deserved respect as far as he was concerned and they were powerful. Often times they were more powerful and skilled than males.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2019 5:08 pm
She let s chuckle fall her lips.

“If i were to tell you I wouldn’t be much use as a talisman maker...” she said simply, still gathering her things and slipping the bags over her neck. She looked rather odd once all. The bags were in place. “I jest.”

She looked at him and smiled.”Imreally don’t have any set things I look for. I just observe the envirment and if I have a strong feeling towards an object... I grab it,”

She motioned with her paw towards some rocks. “I always look at rocks and stones. I tend to collect things that are durable and sturdy. A trinket is no good if it will break while out on a quest.”

She reached into a pouch and pulled from it a long hair. It probably came from an elephant.. no idea how.. perhaps a bird brought it for a nest.”Though there is always a time and place that fragile things are need3d.”

She paused. “I’m sorry I just keep rambling on.”

Split Personality

Feline Wife

5,500 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

MiddyGlow

Sparkly Fairy

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2019 5:46 pm
Gudina shook his head and laughed at her cheeky manner, the priestess was a very cute and spirited female and he already liked her. "Perhaps sometime I could bring you some spoiled from a Viking run to help restock your supplies." He offered he wanted to do something that would make her happy, but perhaps her work was not the way to gain her favor. Gudina had never been very smooth with females, he didn't really know what to do to catch the eye of a female besides trying to show strength. So he could show he would be useful to make cubs. "Are you ready to head back to the pride would you like some company?" He asked hoping he wasn't tipping his paw too far, showing her too much how he liked her company.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2019 8:59 am
She looked a little surprised. No one had offered to bring her something from a Viking. She hadn’t really had many males show interest in her but to be honest, she had never shown any of them interest when they visited. She was a female of business. She had always been devot in her duties.

“I am ready to return. Thank you.” She said collecting the rest of her things and saddling them upon herself and stepping up beside him. “If you are welcoming me to your rcompany... I will not say no.” She smiled softly at him.

And with that she continued small talk with Gudina. She smiled and she laughed and she may have shared some personal things as they went.

She felt a new talisman was in order for herself.

Fin  

Split Personality

Feline Wife

5,500 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
[IC] Myrsky Syntynyt Lands

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers