Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply [IC] Myrsky Syntynyt Lands
[PRP] The ideal apprenticeship? (Meria x Morath)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2019 1:45 pm
User ImageThe young adolescent was growing restless as the days drug on and she realized it was time for her to start taking steps towards her future.

For a long time now she had her sights set on Priestess and her visions would likely prove extremely useful as well, though she should have sought out one of them sooner, but better late than never.

Morath seemed right up her alley and she personally felt as though she'd have a much smoother time with her given the things she'd heard about her. It was like they were cut from the same cloth.

Finally spotting the the uniquely colored lioness she approached her.

"Do you have time for an apprentice?"  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2019 4:58 pm
User Image

Morath had been trying to do inventory of her den. Bits and bobs were strewn about. Baskets made of wicker, finely woven and twisted by her brother and thrall, help object... stones and bones and bits of fur... you name it. To the untrained eye, it was junk. To Morath, it was treasure. And it was treasure that her people sought from her. She was a known talisman maker, from infertility to illness to other dreams and desires... she had it all.

She was no seer but she always went with her gut feelings about things. She would dig through her inventory and find one thing, combine it with another.. she was good at what she did...

Even if it made her mad.

“Blasted gods above where is my dremmel tool?!?” She was busy trying to find it, when a youngster approached. She hadnt noticed the lioness until she spoke, and she sat up from the basket she was digging though...

“I-uh... what?”

Split Personality

Feline Wife

5,500 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2019 3:19 pm
Split Personality

Rubbing a paw against her leg the young seer looked away for a moment and then turned her focus back towards the chocolate female. I wish to take on the role of priestess, I believe my skills will be most useful within that rank in the pride and in order to do so I must follow the guidance of one already within that role." The one's who had been priestess's within the pride had been in those positions for some time, so it might seem odd, someone coming to apprentice suddenly like she was.

"My name is Alstroemeria."  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2019 8:43 am
Morath observed the young lioness as she spoke. Her lilac eyes wandered over her and a small smile crossed her face. Honestly she had never had anyone interested in being her apprentice before. She had remembered when her sister had gotten one before she had and the jealousy had raged inside her.

“Hello Alstroemerias.” She said. “I am Morath... I am sure you know that already though.” She pushed aside s few things and miraculously her dremmel tool, which was fashioned from a bone; and picked it up and set it next to the other object she she was working on.

“A priestess life can be a lonely one. I have my brother companion who helps me. He is a thrall but he is family and a good male and he will be here often to assist. So you will have to meet him and respect him.”

She was already talking like it was a deal. “ My specialty is talismans. You will find your talent after time... but until then I will teach you about tokens of luck and life.”

She looked back up to her.

“Tell me about yourself dear.”

Split Personality

Feline Wife

5,500 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2019 5:54 pm
Split Personality

Listening as the older female spoke she gave a nod of her head. "I'm prepared for that possibility, my life is lonely already so I'm not worried about that." Truly having an abundance of family and friends wasn't something she needed in her life.

When she was asking her to tell her about herself she sat silent for a moment. What would be relevant for her to know? Did it matter what she told her?

"I'm from a shattered family, suffering to know too much until the day that I cease to live in this world." An almost fancy way to say she was a seer. She just knew that out of all the ranks possible to her, this was the only one that she truly wished to pursue.

"I know that I'll do you proud as my mentor and that this is the route I was meant to take with my life and my gifts."  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2019 6:30 pm
Morath was semi familiar with what the lioness was saying. She knew lineage was sometimes a factor and sometimes it came from no where. She nodded knowingly. “I too suffer it’s things. Not like you but I have great burning desires that push me to thrive and to be the best. You simply must try to bend your will to make those feelings work in your favor.”

She paused. “I appologize. You did not come for a lesson like that.”

She stood and could the lioness and looked he rip and down.

She felt mood about this idea.

“I think I would be proud to have you as an apprentice but also as a friend and perhaps family someday. I learned long ago that the family you are born with ar aometimes not family at all. My father was almost non exsistant smd my mother gone in another pride.”

She looked into alsroe’s she eyes to examine her reaction to all this.

Split Personality

Feline Wife

5,500 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2019 7:17 pm
Split Personality

Giving a nod of her head as the lioness spoke she cocked her head slightly as she said she would take her on as an apprentice and perhaps as a friend and even family? Not quite sure how to respond the young adolescent remained silent, her eyes wide slightly in shock.

Bowing her head in gratitude she gave the female the upmost respect she could. "I am honored and truly humbled that you are willing to give me this chance."

She hadn't been expecting this type of response from her, not like this anyway. She knew more than anything that blood didn't make family, and it was possibly fate that she had approached her to be a mentor, especially since they seemed to have much of a similar past.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2019 7:21 am
Morath observed thnlionesses reaction and smiled. She was pleased with her response. She gestured for the lioness to come closer.

“Step one of being my apprentice is to help me find my dremmel tool. It’s fashioned from an elephant bone and wrapped with leather. I use it to sculpt rock and such. It’s about the size of my paw. “ she held it up for reference.

She began rummaging though her baskets babbling random facts about things she had made with the missing item.

Split Personality

Feline Wife

5,500 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2019 5:13 pm
Giving a nod if her head she set to do the task laid out before her. Rummaging through a few things she spotted it sticking out feom behind a couple of objects and a smile formed upon her face. "There it is!"

Looking towards the sky she would have to get back home soon. "Come back tomorrow?"  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2019 4:21 pm
Well.. she got the job.

Morath nsmiled and chuckled. If she could find an item that quickly without ever seeing it before... then this girl would be ideal for being her apprentice. She happily took the dremmel tool, gave the lioness a pat on the back..”yes.”

“Bright and early. We have lots to discuss and plan.” She added.

“I will see you tomorrow.”

Fin  

Split Personality

Feline Wife

5,500 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
[IC] Myrsky Syntynyt Lands

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash