Welcome to Gaia! ::

Echoes of Pern [Closed]

Back to Guilds

A Dragonriders of Pern B/C RP 

Tags: Pern, Dragons, Dragonriders, Role-Play, Fantasy 

Reply [IC RP] High Reaches Weyr
[PRP]To A Beautiful New Turn(C'ryn&Alumet)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

BastetAmun

Feral Hunter

9,200 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Trick or Treat 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2019 6:09 pm
Turns end was here once more and C'ryn found himself at the annual feast. His dark hair was pulled back to keep it from his face, as well as keeping it neat. Dark brown trousers were worn with a matching dark brown shirt, a light brown wherhide vest with bronzed clasps was worn over the shirt. He had come in to the hall with his black fur lined cloak, but had lain that down once inside. It was nice and warm in the hall and the young man didn't actually mind the bite of the cold either.

The harpers played as C'ryn moved through the crowds, making his way towards the banquet that had been lain out, grabbing a glass of wine and a plate with food before he moved off to eat. He was spoken to by many as he passed and moved, even as he was seated, conversing with others in his wing. This turn saw him in the Harbingers wing, a full fledged bronze rider and not just a weyrling. There was also the newly hatched clutches of Fianth and Rhianth that bolstered their ranks. The young man couldn't help but think about how it didn't feel that long ago that he had still been a candidate. It had only been a turn since he had been a weyrling. It never ceased to amaze him how quickly things changed.

Upon finishing, hazel eyes moved to look among the crowd again before they settled upon one figure. He had not joined the Hatching Feast, having spent that with Kiri hoping to help cheer his friend up. He did not regret that choice and he would make it again in a heartbeat.

Finishing his wine, C'ryn stood up and moved away from the table he had sat down upon. He wound his way through the crowd and towards the figure. It was when he was standing before the junior weyrwoman that C'ryn bent at his waist and bowed to her before raising his eyes.

"I was wondering if you would give me the pleasure of a dance this evening Alumet." He was prepared to be turned down if she did not want a dance, and he wouldn't begrudge her anything. He knew, deep down that he cared deeply for the woman before him, possibly even loved her. Even if that was the case he wasn't exactly prepared to be weyrmated at this age.

-_Wish of Tevarae_-

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2019 6:48 am
How she adored Turn's End. The celebrations were always so grand! She got to spend time with mother and siblings, and then shuffle betwixt the many people who might want her attentions. She'd even gotten a new dress for the occasion, a lovely thing of deep midnight blue that glittered in the light, thanks to detailing of dark gold that matched Zenobiath's hide. Such finery she'd saved for...Almost the whole turn. This? This was something precious now. People stopped her every few seconds, her glass in her hand never empty. Being shuffled about was hardly the worst thing in the world, as it meant that she could fulfill her love of attention.

Between every person, she'd not thought she'd be stopped for too terribly long. Part of her thought that perhaps C'ryn would have gone elsewhere. Not seeing him at the Hatching feast...she'd understood. They weren't together, after all. Simply a pair who acknowledged the love they felt for one another, and kept open minds to other encounters. They were young yet, a Bronze and Goldrider. What point was there to settle?

There. The bow made her smile, finger gently moving to raise his chin. Shards, he didn't have to do that. The bows and platitudes were always so...unnecessary, but she appreciated them nonetheless. A dance. Her heart went out to him, fingers moving to pull his head up, a hand resting on his shoulder as she set her wine aside, "...C'ryn. Please. Come. Let us dance." It had been too long.

BastetAmun

TheWishling

Feral Phantom

12,375 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Generous 100

BastetAmun

Feral Hunter

9,200 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Trick or Treat 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2019 6:40 pm
How did she always do this? He would never understand how, after all the time of knowing her, that she still managed to make his heart pound in his chest. Sure, it had only been a turn or more that they had gotten so close, and it had only really been because of Aresoth he was able to be this close to her. Letting the thoughts run wild through his mind, C'ryn felt his mind calm when Alumet's finger moved gently under his chin and lifted his head.

Oh, he knew he didn't have to bow before her but...well there was something that C'ryn felt she deserved. The woman before him deserved to be treated like a lady, even if he knew there were times she would rather not act such ways. It was never meant to be condescending, or even thinking that she couldn't handle herself, he knew she could. It was just...well he felt it was right...perhaps he thought it was romantic? He honestly couldn't pinpoint it.

Straightening up, he couldn't help the slightly sheepish smile that slipped onto his lips as he raised a hand and gently scratched at the back of his head. Her hand on his shoulder and her voice washing over him almost had the man grinning like a goof, but he held it in. Instead he slipped his arm around her waist and lead her towards the dance floor, ignoring the other bodies that were already there.

Turning to face her, C'ryn kept the arm around her waist and took her other hand in his. "You look....amazing tonight Alumet."

-_Wish of Tevarae_-

PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2019 8:43 am
His eyes always seemed to be able to draw her in, a pleasant nature lulling her beating heart to a slow thrum. That sheepish smile always made her heart skip, and created the urge to giggle deep in her chest. Thank Faranth she could ignore it for a moment's time. Giggling like that was hardly dignified, and she settled instead for a sweet smile as her fingers moved to rest more solidly on his shoulders. It took a moment yet before she responded to his touch.

One hand remained on his shoulder, the other going to gather his as the dance began, her lips quirking slightly. Fingers moved to brush slightly at his hair, her head canting as she studied him, the way he looked, "Look who's talking, C'ryn. Elegant as ever...Does dancing still make you nervous?" She asked with a soft, teasing tone. Her head moved to rest on his chest as they moved through the throngs, enjoying for a moment the gentle presence that was the Bronzerider she'd shared Weyrlinghood with.

BastetAmun

TheWishling

Feral Phantom

12,375 Points
  • Generous 100

BastetAmun

Feral Hunter

9,200 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Trick or Treat 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2019 9:20 pm
Interweaving his fingers through hers for a moment, C'ryn could not help but keep the smile as he turned upon his heel and moved them onto the dance floor. His free hand moved to wrap around her waist, keeping their bodies close to one another but, at a respectable distance. As much as he longed to feel her closer to him, he knew there had to be hesitance at this time and place.

The bronzerider cocked his head as he felt her eyes studying him, looking him over. Her words made a soft blush appear on his cheeks but he did his best to hide it, which he knew would be futile when it came to her. He could not help but lean into the touch of her fingers moving through his hair as he found his words.

"I don't know if I'd ever refer to myself as elegant, that's a word for you." Her question did make him smile, a bit sheepishly once more. "If I'm dancing with you, no. I'm not nervous at all. Though I doubt I'd be comfortable if any other goldrider asked me to dance."

Continuing to move them through the dance floor, C'ryn kept the soft smile on his lips. "How are you doing? You know if you ever need a place to get away from anything, my weyr is always open to you." He was sincere in that. He would always be there for her, as a friend or a lover.

-_Wish of Tevarae_-

PostPosted: Thu Aug 01, 2019 12:10 pm
Moving with his every gesture, she listened to what he said, quietly humming along with the Harper's song. Those eyes closed, body moving as he asked questions. How was she? Hm. Complicated question really, "Well enough, all things considered." Came the sweet response, her fingers moving to his waist as she let him sweep her in to the dance. Spinning slightly, her head moved to rest on his shoulder, the young woman closed her eyes, "I'll have to take you up on that at some point. Right now, though, I'm focused on trying to ready myself for what might come up."

BastetAmun

TheWishling

Feral Phantom

12,375 Points
  • Generous 100
[IC RP] High Reaches Weyr

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers